• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Ciardelo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 03:06:26 PM
Lol he left after spazing out on us calling heather a sex worker, since he claimed he knew her parents personally. When he was confusing this Heather for the famous heather wade
Oh, right. He was kind of getting all white knighty about it. The ED (empress dude) really lit into him about all his hooker blowjob stories. ED wouldn't let go of it though lol. Fun tymes.

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 04:27:11 PM
Oh, right. He was kind of getting all white knighty about it. The ED (empress dude) really lit into him about all his hooker blowjob stories. ED wouldn't let go of it though lol. Fun tymes.

Lol if empress is a dude then you're actually Michael Westen. But yea i think barfly posted that over all he wasn't liking the direction bellgab was going towards. Since i remember he was calling all of us assholes for not backing Art and Heather lol

littlechris

Speaking of White Knights, whatever happened to Gravity Sucks?

ShayP

Barfly did get defensive when it came to Heather and her Art's her show.  He did stick around for a while after that behavior came to light ("spazing out" as norland put it).  He also threw sexual stuff at Sandra Kristen/Darth Sandra/Empress.  I can see why she found that annoying.  Constantly posting "Let's have sex" and things of that nature. 

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 04:33:53 PM
...over all he wasn't liking the direction bellgab was going towards. Since i remember he was calling all of us assholes for not backing Art and Heather lol

^^^

this, and what I posted too.  ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 04:33:53 PM
Lol if empress is a dude then you're actually Michael Westen. But yea i think barfly posted that over all he wasn't liking the direction bellgab was going towards. Since i remember he was calling all of us assholes for not backing Art and Heather lol
Whatever you have to tell yourself to get through the day man, no judgements here on BellGab, especially the Falkie thread.  lol

Yeah, I remember now. I think maybe I was still a Wade cuck so I didn't say much at the time about it...man am I glad I'm over that.

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 04:40:06 PM
Whatever you have to tell yourself to get through the day man, no judgements here on BellGab, especially the Falkie thread.  lol

Yeah, I remember now. I think maybe I was still a Wade cuck so I didn't say much at the time about it...man am I glad I'm over that.

Yea you were still a wade cuck back then lol but he raged  after heathers sex work posts got reposted on bellgab.

ShayP

I just realized I'm posting in the Falkie thread.  I told him in July of 2015 I would no longer post.  But I did after that...and then today.  I spoke of the fat pack above an overweight man's penis.  I've forgotten a lot. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 04:38:04 PM
Barfly did get defensive when it came to Heather and her Art's her show.  He did stick around for a while after that behavior came to light ("spazing out" as norland put it).  He also threw sexual stuff at Sandra Kristen/Darth Sandra/Empress.  I can see why she found that annoying.  Constantly posting "Let's have sex" and things of that nature.
You forgot Sandra19.5. Oh sure, nobody wants to talk about when the Empress was a Hoagland cuck huh. lol Yeah that whole thing with "wish me happy birthday" and "let's have sex" back and forth was tiresome. lol

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 04:42:59 PM
You forgot Sandra19.5. Oh sure, nobody wants to talk about when the Empress was a Hoagland cuck huh. lol Yeah that whole thing with "wish me happy birthday" and let's have sex" back and forth was tiresome. lol

Oh yeah!   Yes...tiresome.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 04:42:56 PM
I just realized I'm posting in the Falkie thread.  I told him in July of 2015 I would no longer post.  But I did after that...and then today.  I spoke of the fat pack above an overweight man's penis.  I've forgotten a lot.

There's no shame here...all are welcome.

norland2424

Dude before today my only post on this thread was to say that falkie is a human cancer lol

ShayP

I still can't believe I'm in the Falkie thread again.  I broke a gentleman's agreement.  :-\

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 04:44:44 PM
Dude before today my only post on this thread was to say that falkie is a human cancer lol

lmao!

Ciardelo

Well Shay, the beauty of it is it will all be here for our Grandchildren to read, long after we're gone. Not like some ephemeral chan posts.

(until Falkie buys it and deletes everybody)

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 04:45:28 PM
lmao!

Yea it was like my first week on bellgab and someone posted some video of falkies gf making a video which she had a black eye, looked like she was being held hostage and you could hear falkie yelling at her in the background, so i called him a cancer, so he ends pming me to explain that he's wasn't a bad guy lol lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 04:44:55 PM
I still can't believe I'm in the Falkie thread again.  I broke a gentleman's agreement.  :-\
What you need is a nice steam bath and a good rub down.

bateman

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 04:51:09 PM
Yea it was like my first week on bellgab and someone posted some video of falkies gf making a video which she had a black eye, looked like she was being held hostage and you could hear falkie yelling at her in the background, so i called him a cancer, so he ends pming me to explain that he's wasn't a bad guy lol lol

Oh man, you had to be here earlier to really appreciate the unexpected reveal of Sweet Kathy.

#falkiethreadbeforeitwascool

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on January 04, 2017, 04:55:08 PM
Oh man, you had to be here earlier to really appreciate the unexpected reveal of Sweet Kathy.

#falkiethreadbeforeitwascool

Lol that video was bad, i was half expecting to see a beating or beheading.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

LOL!  He PM'd you?  That's okay because after a while of bashing him and telling him to fuck off, I decided to PM him.  We're both Pittsburgh guys and I felt like an asshole.  We had a couple of good convos.  I still hate what he is.  But I understand what he's doing. (I think...or thought so at the time)  I just don't feel the need to expend any energy on him.

Ciardelo

I think that video was before my time here on BellGab. Does anybody have the link to it still? Asking for a friend.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 04, 2017, 04:58:29 PM
LOL!  He PM'd you?  That's okay because after a while of bashing him and telling him to fuck off, I decided to PM him.  We're both Pittsburgh guys and I felt like an asshole.  We had a couple of good convos.  I still hate what he is.  But I understand what he's doing. (I think...or thought so at the time)  I just don't feel the need to expend any energy on him.

Yea i never responded back but check your pm , im going to send you what he wrote lol

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 05:05:51 PM
Yea i never responded back but check your pm , im going to send you what he wrote lol

Got it.  8)

I purged most of my PM's.  I do not have the Falkie ones anymore.  :(

bateman

Quote from: ONeill on January 04, 2017, 03:33:21 PM
And who cares? The mayo story is true because it deserves to be true!

Missed this. Yes, I concur. I don't disbelieve the person who sent me the PM, just never saw the posts with my own eyes. The likelihood that it's true is definitely high.  ;D

Quote from: norland2424 on January 04, 2017, 04:56:24 PM
Lol that video was bad, i was half expecting to see a beating or beheading.
or....
a....
bleeding cooter
(I, personally, would rather see her beheading...but that is just me)

hey Falkie,
watching the news ?
do a YouTube video on the POOR special needs white guy in Chicago that was kidnapped
by some Obama Clinton black thugs !
where is falkie ?

I need your opinion so I know what my opinion is tomorrow

how many blacks could one of those new Chinese cargo container ships hold ?
could it be rented ?
Africa, watch out out, incoming "refugees"