• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 12:29:55 PM
21st. theone might be a dickhead sometimes but you 21st are scumbag for what you did to him with switching pictures
and for shitting on EMPRESS behind her back.  *disgusted*

ROTFLMAO!!!!   You're cracking me up, One. 

Quote from: rekcuf on January 03, 2017, 01:01:19 PM
What happened to Sandra?

She just decided to leave.  She popped in once to say hi to the gang but other than that she has been incommunicado.  She pretty much disappeared shortly before Hoagie did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 01:03:17 PM
at least everybody now knows what 21st is capable of.
21st were you setting up you brother and snitched to you parents on him lying just to make yourself look innocent.
maybe that's why he killed himself. because of you.  *cringing*

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 01:03:17 PM
at least everybody now knows what 21st is capable of.
21st were you setting up you brother and snitched to you parents on him lying just to make yourself look innocent.
maybe that's why he killed himself. because of you.  *cringing*

If that is what you want to think, fine.  I loved my brother very much.  If you want to know he died from AIDS-related causes.  His body was used up.  Kidneys gone. Liver gone.  I'm not going to go into it any further with you because frankly you've shown yourself to be a a little shit.  Keep on making up shit if you want.  It is no skin off my back.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 11:47:29 AM
are you suggesting that Falkie has more class than 21st.   *shocked*
nope, I'm saying YOU have less class than Falkie. *not surprised*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 01:29:16 PM

but what about this. do you have courage to answer this without lying.
you know you loved your brother very much.but what about loving yourself little bit more and blaming your brother in front of your parents for the shit you did
so you can save your own skin like you did with theone by switching pictures of horses and blaming on him.  *suspense*

You're embarrassing yourself with this stuff. No-one cares.

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 01:29:16 PM

but what about this. do you have courage to answer this without lying.
you know you loved your brother very much.but what about loving yourself little bit more and blaming your brother in front of your parents for the shit you did
so you can save your own skin like you did with theone by switching pictures of horses and blaming on him.  *suspense*

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 01:37:59 PM
so i'm correct.you fucked your brother behind his back just to make yourself look innocent in front of your parents.you scum bag.  *not surprised at all*

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 03, 2017, 12:24:42 PM
did Falkie have to join the SAG prior to his film debut ?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:48:53 PM
No. It's a brand new show and what I will be doing is be on Skype live and give my commentary on the topic of the night. That's what I did the EMP video for because it was to show the producers who I am. They liked my stuff and the show was already in the works to become a pilot. Now its going to be Noory's second show. I do not know the particulars yet nor how much I am going to get paid but if union rules apply the minimum for an on air appearance under SAG/AFTRA rules is $859. SAG/AFTRA merged recently and I used to be a member of the Screen Extras Guild back in the 1970's.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 01:35:35 PM
we all know 21st is your boyfriend so come down.relax puppy.  *heh heh*

Jealous? Much? C'mon here son, I'll show you a good time.

area51drone

Flower, 21st, et al.  We have no idea what you are talking about.  Can you please give us a complete breakdown of the players (who you all are and how you know each other) and what has happened to bring you to this point where you are fighting among yourselves on the Falkie thread? 

Yorkshire pud

Page 1963, the year of my birth. There are no coinshidenshes.

Quote from: area51drone on January 03, 2017, 01:58:26 PM
Flower, 21st, et al.  We have no idea what you are talking about.  Can you please give us a complete breakdown of the players (who you all are and how you know each other) and what has happened to bring you to this point where you are fighting among yourselves on the Falkie thread?

Flower is theOne.  I don't know him and he doesn't know me other than from Bellgab.  He has an ax to grind.  'Nuff said. 

chefist

Quote from: area51drone on January 03, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

The topic seems rather morose, but the parties are cordially invited to call into "Martinez Tonight!" this Friday to discuss...

Quote from: Chefist on January 03, 2017, 02:04:37 PM
The topic seems rather morose, but the parties are cordially invited to call into "Martinez Tonight!" this Friday to discuss...

I may call in but not to give Flower aka theOne any attention.  You know what they say.  Don't feed the trolls.  The less attention he gets the better.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 03, 2017, 02:06:20 PM
I may call in but not to give Flower aka theOne any attention.  You know what they say.  Don't feed the trolls.  The less attention he gets the better.

Open lines means open topics...looking forward to your call!

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 03, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

Yeah, not to mention boring and tiresome.

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 02:05:18 PM
you se 21st let me tell you something about you.
you showed how far you can go just to protect your own skin when you fucked around with that picture of two horses fucking in Art Bell thread.
and you 21st were trying to pin that on theone. but it didn't work.you got cought and proven to be a fucking worst scum that is capable of doing very nasty shit.
you see 21st you have than instinct in your blood in your DNA already. you did it before to others.and you did it many times to your dead brother.
you 21st are type of personality that would sell your own mother and father and brother and sister and your own child just to save your own skin.
you 21st are nice and friendly here but if you are cornered you will become back stabber and Judas like.
you 21st are not man with balls to face your music. no your are a coward who will only admit to his guilt when caught otherwise you will do anything
possible to setup others even your own brother like you did many times in the past. and you know it that this is the truth you scum.    *shaking head*

You were trying to get me into trouble and so I turned the tables on you.  You've been having a hissy fit ever since.  I'm not proud of what I did that night but you had it coming by the way you treat people.  I'm finished addressing that topic.  If you say you're sorry then I'll say I'm sorry.  If not, you go your way and I'll go mine and never the twain shall meet.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 03, 2017, 02:10:47 PM
You were trying to get me into trouble and so I turned the tables on you.  You've been having a hissy fit ever since.  I'm not proud of what I did that night but you had it coming by the way you treat people.  I'm finished addressing that topic.  If you say you're sorry then I'll say I'm sorry.  If not, you go your way and I'll go mine and never the twain shall meet.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 03, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

I know, brig, and with that I'm done.  Flower can come here and spout whatever nonsense he wants and I'm not going to say anything else.  He is not worth the time.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 03, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

I know, brig, and with that I'm done.  Flower can come here and spout whatever nonsense he wants and I'm not going to say anything else.  He is not worth the time.

So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

:-*

Ciardelo

Quote from: Flower on January 03, 2017, 02:20:16 PM
you must be fucking kidding.
you are a piece of manipulative little scum always trying to get away from responsibility.
i told you i'm not theone.if he want's to apologize it's his business but to see you even proposing this it shows how twisted and crooked you are.  *just wow*
can you have the nards to call in to "Martinez Tonight!" this Friday to let the world know of your apparent grievance?