• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 24, 2016, 02:26:24 PM
Well, if her building is anything like our building, the office and maintenance people will be off till Tuesday, for the holiday.  I hope such is not the case for poor Kathy.
hey
if that office is like the office of mine in PV Mexico, they are at home playing with Kathy's delivery

Quote from: WOTR on December 24, 2016, 02:29:06 PM
I think this is it for me as I am travelling.  Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas WOTR!

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 24, 2016, 02:31:15 PM
hey
if that office is like the office of mine in PV Mexico, they are at home playing with Kathy's delivery

Or the manager is locked in the office with said game system.  All he needs is anoher package with a toaster.  Sheeeeet Bro!

Senda did a fantastic job at proving cats do not send Christmas cards. For a while I really thought they did.

Then I ran across a video of a dog receiving Christmas cards from other dogs. This has to be true, how could one dog receive several cards if dogs do not send cards?

Hopefully the COT get Falkie on the case and have him prove or disprove that dogs send cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlwqLk5snV0

chefist

It appears that George is in a downward spiral...his email communications (mined from the dark web) are becoming more morose...

> I forgot about the multiple cons and scams perpetrated on my by Mr. Spock; the treatment of me on the Sewrcast and EOD; the phony George Noory fan page that suckered me in as well; and the phony cat food donation emails.
>
> I'm always being called a thief, con man and grifter.
> Pictured is the giant box left in the screen door for my next door neighbor who is out of town until after Christmas or the New Year's, I can't remember.
> It is unopened and will remain so as it is NOT mine to open.
> I will give it to her when she returns.
>
> I got something via Amazon today but won't publish it until 1-1-2017.
> 'Burgh Unenveloping.
> I have NO idea what it is.
>
> And BJM's emails are now being deleted unopened.
> Somehow, he too gets around my email block.
>

littlechris

Quote from: Chefist on December 24, 2016, 03:03:50 PM
It appears that George is in a downward spiral...his email communications (mined from the dark web) are becoming more morose...

> I forgot about the multiple cons and scams perpetrated on my by Mr. Spock; the treatment of me on the Sewrcast and EOD; the phony George Noory fan page that suckered me in as well; and the phony cat food donation emails.
>
> Pictured is the giant box left in the screen door for my next door neighbor who is out of town until after Christmas or the New Year's, I can't remember.
>
> 'Burgh Unenveloping.
>
>

Chefist, is that falkie in your avatar?? Bwaaa hahahaaa!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢Â®Â© on December 24, 2016, 12:50:27 PM
falkie's latest video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWwEVcD4yZ0

No Joy in George's world on Christmas Eve ...Sad
... his dream is over.. no Faith Hope Love

God bless you George... Hope you find peace and happiness. Somewhere somehow.

Best to ALL in the New year!

Quote from: Chefist on December 24, 2016, 03:03:50 PM

>
>
> 'Burgh Unenveloping.
>
>

Dang!  I'm simply trying to wish the man happy holidays.  Yes, I made the mistake of wishing him (a Jew) Merry Christmas, then after a stern rebuke by Falkie, I encouraged him to take Christ as his lord and savior.  This did not go over well.  His response: 

The wish could be seen in the email in my gmail account at the top of the page.
I didn't have to read it as it was there on my screen.
And do not EVER try to convert me.
MY religion says the Messiah has not come.
No insult meant to any Christian.
My people have been persecuted enough in the name of Jesus and in my family, even killed for not following Christ so knock it off.

All this from simply trying to help the man with his webinar.  I instructed him to announce it further in advance next time, and do some promotional stuff before the event.  No big deal, right?  I have a little bit of experience with such things and I figured I would help him out a little.  I know he has been going through a bit of a rough patch these last 64 years or so, and I was feeling a little festive, a little thankful for my blessings, and though I would extend a helping hand.  Could someone please recommend a good prosthetic company?  I'd like a strong hook, one that could do finer work, but I could still scratch my bum with.  Thanks. 

Oh, another email from George: 

Even my Father didn't try to convert my Mother to Catholicism.
Nor I.
I deeply resent anyone who tries to make me convert to any religion other than my own and given that I have died 3 times, I know there is some higher power out there.
It is not for any man or anyone to infringe on MY freedom to worship by trying to :

präs(ə)ləˌtīz/
verb
verb: proselytize; 3rd person present: proselytizes; past tense: proselytized; past participle: proselytized; gerund or present participle: proselytizing; verb: proselytise; 3rd person present: proselytises; past tense: proselytised; past participle: proselytised; gerund or present participle: proselytising

convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another.
    "the program did have a tremendous evangelical effect, proselytizing many"
    synonyms:    evangelize, convert, save, redeem, win over, preach (to), recruit, act as a missionary
    "I'm not here to proselytize"

me and I deeply resent it and anyone who seeks to do so.

area51drone

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 24, 2016, 09:56:42 AM
Silence from George is something we at SewerGab have been working through for a very long time.  The entire world must now come to grips with what's happened, and try to find a reason to continue on.

The problem is, I'm not sure what to tell my children.  How do I explain to them that they will live in a world with no more George Senda videos?

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on December 24, 2016, 03:12:18 PM
Chefist, is that falkie in your avatar?? Bwaaa hahahaaa!!

LOLZ...it is... ;D

falkie's latest video

So Falkie is quitting video because he can't make money off of them. However, it isn't like he always racking in cash from YouTube before they changed their policy.

Quote from: area51drone on December 24, 2016, 03:28:57 PM
The problem is, I'm not sure what to tell my children.  How do I explain to them that they will live in a world with no more George Senda videos?

How will we keep up with the happenings of Orangey?

This is a Christmas disaster.

Quote from: area51drone on December 24, 2016, 03:28:57 PM

It's your own damn fault.  Where the hell were you when he was trying to get signed back on his webinar account and couldn't?  Tell your kids that Drone!

Corona Kitty

I'm loving all this free advertisment wooo

area51drone

Quote from: WOTR on December 24, 2016, 01:05:08 PM
I don't know about "one of her biggest supporters."  I had said that I would remain subscribed and that she was not terrible.  And I did, for a number of months despite never downloading a single show and not listening to many (3-5?)  I figured she deserved a chance- and she had it.

As to "putting your kids to bed", please see my post above.  I put my money where my mouth was, you could have easily done the same for a man you call "master" and whom you praise.  You could have shown him the same support that I showed Heather but chose to make it clear that your masters webinar was not worth a few bucks and caused him to feel like a Christmas failure.  Nice touch- and a great way to end out season 7.

I made George and offer for $10 and he refused.  One of these days that offer may come to light, I don't know, but unfortunately, due to the agreement I have to be part of the circle, I cannot divulge the details to you or anyone else!

effluenza

falkie's latest video

How many days straight has Falkie been wearing that shirt. It must stink too high hell.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: effluenza on December 24, 2016, 03:39:48 PM
How many days straight has Falkie been wearing that shirt. It must stink too high hell.

He smells like wet dog & baloney ....  I got 100$ that says so.

Falkie suffers for his art.  This is his blue period.

effluenza

Quote from: area51drone on December 24, 2016, 03:37:53 PM
I made George and offer for $10 and he refused.  One of these days that offer may come to light, I don't know, but unfortunately, due to the agreement I have to be part of the circle, I cannot divulge the details to you or anyone else!

Just get the weareharbinger account to release it and tell Falkie your computer was hacked by the cabal. It works for SWT. Falkie will believe anything if you say it was hacked by the cabal. He loves a good cabal.

bateman

It looks pieced together from a tablecloth too.

I just viewed Falkie's latest YouTube production.
I am concerned, as his major announcement was that he has failed and he realizes now he is a no talent waste of a server's capacity and is throwing in the towel.
say it isn't so !
I am therefore throwing my hat in the ring as an assistant of the Falkie and ask for ideas from his base for a major "Clinton foundation" type of income enhancement for George

bateman

I feel like a bit of a jerk ganging up on the guy today of all days, but then I remember he's an abuser of women, so fuck him. Say what you will about Kathy, she doesn't deserve to have her face beaten in by this retard.

bateman

I also loathe people who don't take responsibility for themselves, so there is that too.

Corona Kitty

I wonder if this is what the future, will look like for someone I know. Regardless  i hope George finds happiness, however he's looking in all the wrong places. He will only seek happiness from within, this is a video of a broken man. He definitely means no harm, but he is self destructive. We all are to a certain degree. Rest In Peace George Senda.

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 24, 2016, 03:46:16 PM
I just viewed Falkie's latest YouTube production.
I am concerned, as his major announcement was that he has failed and he realizes now he is a no talent waste of a server's capacity and is throwing in the towel...

Don't be taken in.  This is just another Fake News item from the SewerGab trolls, intended to confuse Falkie's fans and spread lies about him.

akwilly

hey Falkie thanks for ruining my Christmas. Oh and Falkie this is week 16 of NFL not week 15.

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 24, 2016, 03:58:09 PM
Don't be taken in.  This is just another Fake News item from the SewerGab trolls, intended to confuse Falkie's fans and spread lies about him.

Another canard!