• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2016, 06:29:18 PM
Yes, but I have the most recent book by Anthony George Senda entitled 'How to Treat Your Bitch Right (or 'The Taming of the Shrew')', which informs me that a swinging left to the pie hole sorts that out pretty effectively.

I stuck my meat cork in there but she just kept right on blabbing around it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 22, 2016, 11:00:55 PM
It is a good first step for him.

Senda was trying to figure out what extra food he could eat that would build muscle and not fat without exercise.

Shit.  He find something like that he better tell me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 23, 2016, 06:07:49 PM
We all are.  If it wasn't for the chumps who send him money, this guy would be living under a bridge somewhere.  Hope you retards are proud of your handiwork.

I would support renaming this thread and putting Senda the Moron behind us once and for all.

Be careful for what you wish for..

***YOUTUBE VIOLATION REPORTED***

Anthony George Senda has been reported to YouTube for making false statements of another's video in order to sell access to a pay per view event.

This is not allowed under the terms of use of YouTube, and is punishable by cancellation of account or actual criminal fraud prosecution.

This matter has been handed over to local authorities.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2016, 06:29:18 PM
Yes, but I have the most recent book by Anthony George Senda entitled 'How to Treat Your Bitch Right (or 'The Taming of the Shrew')', which informs me that a swinging left to the pie hole sorts that out pretty effectively.

Or as it evolved: Kiss me SweetKathy.. Another Op'nin (third eye?)another show.

Quote from: Penis mv on December 23, 2016, 06:30:02 PM
Hahahahha.  Where does that come from?  I've got to send that to my brother.

Darktown Strutters (1975) at about the 26:20 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29H4C5_H3Uk

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 23, 2016, 05:42:54 PM
Everybody knows how much of a gilded turd Senda is. Noory won't even take his calls. He lets Tommy tell him they "can't open" his videos. Senda the putz is stupid enough to believe that. BTW, is it me or is Senda getting fatter by the minute? He has to be close to 400 pounds by now.

That's not a fair question to be asking us?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 23, 2016, 06:34:49 PM
Be careful for what you wish for..
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

akwilly

Hey Falkie will you be wearing a velvety tuxedo on the big pay per view event? I think you should because it makes you look very business like

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 23, 2016, 06:41:18 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Shocked I am with you Ibby, shocked.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: akwilly on December 23, 2016, 06:41:51 PM
Hey Falkie will you be wearing a velvety tuxedo on the big pay per view event? I think you should because it makes you look very business like

In lime green?

He was going to do it in the altogether because someone told him he could bring in more money. Not sure who said that to him, the Circle of Jerks or Justin.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 23, 2016, 06:45:47 PM
He was going to do it in the altogether because someone told him he could bring in more money. Not sure who said that to him, the Circle of Jerks or Justin.
that would be very cool especially if he wore tanning booth goggles

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: akwilly on December 23, 2016, 06:48:16 PM

To go with his natural orange complexion?

Quote from: akwilly on December 23, 2016, 06:48:16 PM
On which part of his body?

Lilith

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on December 23, 2016, 06:35:59 PM
***YOUTUBE VIOLATION REPORTED***

Anthony George Senda has been reported to YouTube for making false statements of another's video in order to sell access to a pay per view event.

This is not allowed under the terms of use of YouTube, and is punishable by cancellation of account or actual criminal fraud prosecution.

This matter has been handed over to local authorities.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, just too bad it was during the Christmas Season.

paladin1991

Quote from: coaster on December 23, 2016, 01:58:58 AM
Why watch videos you don't like. And for years, some of you. Tells me more about you than it does Senda. Move on.

I don't like your posts. 

Moving on.

Lilith

Even just a Royal Blue velvet jacket would compliment his baby blue lacy shirt, and blue flannel shorts.

jason.callan

It amazes me that George accuses me of bullying when he has been slandering me the last 3 months

Lilith

Quote from: Penis mv on December 23, 2016, 06:55:00 PM
I don't like your posts. 

Moving on.

Telling it like it is!  I admire that!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jason Callan on December 23, 2016, 06:56:20 PM
It amazes me that George accuses me of bullying when he has been slandering me the last 3 months

If you're not Jason, you've messed it up for him if he does register his name; if it is Jason, welcome.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jason Callan on December 23, 2016, 06:56:20 PM

If you are Jason, post a brief video confirming who you are, otherwise people will assume it's a hoax.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2016, 07:05:53 PM
If you are Jason, post a brief video confirming who you are, otherwise people will assume it's a hoax.

Dear ShredmeBashedher, always the voice of reason.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2016, 07:05:53 PM
This place is not the most honest place on Earth?!?!  Why are you shattering all of my comforting illusions tonight?  I better dial the suicide hotline. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on December 23, 2016, 07:10:46 PM
I better dial the suicide hotline.

You'd better not. It's my turn to man the phones tonight and I'm on probation after my last shift (informally known in the office as 'The Night of the Lemmings'), so I can't guarantee a happy outcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZEEgIti8sM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2016, 07:19:25 PM
You'd better not. It's my turn to man the phones tonight and I'm on probation after my last shift (informally known in the office as 'The Night of the Lemmings'), so I can't guarantee a happy outcome.

If you take any calls from Martinez, hang up.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 23, 2016, 07:37:03 PM
If you take any calls from Martinez, hang up.
Or offer success tips like put it in your mouth first because then you can't miss.