• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 09, 2016, 11:42:44 AM
And what the fuck am I? Chopped liver?
WITH onions and mushrooms.  Give yourself a little credit, SV. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: akwilly on December 08, 2016, 10:19:15 PM
I will try to find someone to make that for me

Good idea. I imagine it would be difficult to prepare on a sleeping woman.

Falkie calls Gabbers "the scum of the internet" in that video Meatie recently posted.  I'm inclined to agree when you all stand on your soapboxes talking about $6 toasters, $12 dollar toasters.  WTF is wrong with you people?  Kathy is a human being!  How many times does it have to be said....there is NO pile of money betwixt the two of them allocated for a toaster, let alone for a cheap-ass one?!  Now, we are all fellow Americans, and two guys who wish they were.  And even though they may like their toast "done on one side," as that fairy from Newcastle said in a song, they can get on board for this:

https://www.amazon.com/Smeg-TSF01PGUS-2-Slice-Toaster-Pastel-Green/dp/B00ZVCJ1YS/ref=sr_1_33?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1481307804&sr=1-33&keywords=toaster

This is the SMEG 2-slice toaster and it sure the hell is not a 6 or 12 dollar toaster.  It retails for $149.95 and would likely last Lady Kathy her lifetime.  It comes in a choice of colors, and wouldn't it be a delightful for her to let you all know what color she would prefer to match her kitchen scheme after you all go out and raise the funds for this fine machine?  And while you are at it, could you throw in a few bags of premium bread for toasting?  It would be a nice touch, seeing how she and Falkie are car-poor and have to schlep their groceries all the way home on their tired backs? Appreciate it! ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 09, 2016, 11:37:20 AM
Angling to get into the Circle of Trust?  ;)

Is it too soon to reveal who the person, or persons were who used MV as a stooge? And who really orchestrated the entire brilliant deception of circles of trust, podcast companies and numerous other japes?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 09, 2016, 11:42:44 AM
And what the fuck am I? Chopped liver?

Not at all old man. But I do think 'Kingpin' is a rather over the top codename for you.

whoozit

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on December 09, 2016, 12:11:15 PM
you can buy a toaster at walmart for $6. 

six.  fucking.  dollars.
That is not a suitable toaster for Falkie or Kathy.  It is not up to their lavish, yet squalid, existence.  Besides, if someone gives him $6 all he can get is a toaster.  If someone gives him $50 for a toaster he has a $6 toaster and $44 dollars to go to the next woo woo con.  Who am I kidding, he has $50 to waste on stupid shit and the opportunity to ask for more when he claims the $50 was grabbed from Kathy's hand in the checkout line at Wal-Mart.

MAX

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on December 09, 2016, 12:11:15 PM
you can buy a toaster at walmart for $6. 

six.  fucking.  dollars.

They should buy one, plug it in and take a bath with it

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 09, 2016, 12:44:26 PM
Falkie calls Gabbers "the scum of the internet" in that video Meatie recently posted.  I'm inclined to agree when you all stand on your soapboxes talking about $6 toasters, $12 dollar toasters.  WTF is wrong with you people?  Kathy is a human being!  How many times does it have to be said....there is NO pile of money betwixt the two of them allocated for a toaster, let alone for a cheap-ass one?!  Now, we are all fellow Americans, and two guys who wish they were.  And even though they may like their toast "done on one side," as that fairy from Newcastle said in a song, they can get on board for this:

https://www.amazon.com/Smeg-TSF01PGUS-2-Slice-Toaster-Pastel-Green/dp/B00ZVCJ1YS/ref=sr_1_33?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1481307804&sr=1-33&keywords=toaster

This is the SMEG 2-slice toaster and it sure the hell is not a 6 or 12 dollar toaster.  It retails for $149.95 and would likely last Lady Kathy her lifetime.  It comes in a choice of colors, and wouldn't it be a delightful for her to let you all know what color she would prefer to match her kitchen scheme after you all go out and raise the funds for this fine machine?  And while you are at it, could you throw in a few bags of premium bread for toasting?  It would be a nice touch, seeing how she and Falkie are car-poor and have to schlep their groceries all the way home on their tired backs? Appreciate it! ;)
why are you being so so cheap ?
Kathy deserves the best !
I will donate $1.39 toward this, she mentioned this one to George

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 09, 2016, 01:01:03 PM
why are you being so so cheap ?
Kathy deserves the best !
I will donate $1.39 toward this, she mentioned this one to George

Stretch to $1:40 and I'll match it.

mikuthing01

da fuk? I have never paid more than $20 for a toaster Falkie must be one of them high class welfare people that buys Caviar with his EBT card

WOTR

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 09, 2016, 10:44:43 AM
Let her take $12 out of that for the toaster eat cake.
No wonder George hates women.  Between you and Laura there is absolutely no sympathy shown. :)

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2016, 01:28:49 PM
No wonder George hates women.  Between you and Laura there is absolutely no sympathy shown. :)

And here I was, just thinking it was the December wind....brrrrrrrrrr.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: StarrMountain® (Vanguard Member Since 2010) on December 09, 2016, 12:18:19 PM
True.  And does a nice job too.
It's not like I want designer toast with a picture of Jesus on it or something.  That's techy stuff and the costs is considerably more.

the jesus/mary model is $7 (but has a shorter cord).

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2016, 01:28:49 PM

Its not well known, but the two of them have in the past teamed up to kick sand in the faces of men on the beach who they decided were grifting, simply because they'd asked someone for a light.

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on December 09, 2016, 01:42:16 PM
as was mentioned by a thoughtful person before, it is necessary the cord be of adequate length to reach the bathtub

by the way, Kathy is lookin' ,,,,
well
Kathy is lookin' at sumthin

Nobody

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on December 08, 2016, 12:05:15 PM
I just love it when he says, he didn't have time to drink water because he was,  "too damn tired because it was 100 degrees in his apt." lol Too tired to drink water in the heat? 

You're not seriously suggesting that the fellow get up off his couch, walk the seven paces to his kitchen, and then start wrestling with tap handles and/or refrigerator doors in order to get something to drink so he doesn't die?  Don't you realise the miniscule effort and infinitesimal desire for self-preservation that would require?  Show some sensitivity, man!

The decent thing to do would be to have a whip-round and buy the chap a Camelbak for the liquids that need to go in:

(Clearly, the 3-liter model is called for in this case.)

...and a Comfipee (with free companion unit) for the liquids that need to come out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ohu3bMM3yg

(Skip to 17:08 in the episode; the relevant bit lasts about 50 seconds).

If we all pull together, we can make it possible for Our Hero to wallow on the couch all day long and not have to worry about such trivialities as fetching a drink or relieving himself.  Anything else would be a gross violation of his human rights and I know you lot won't stand by and allow that to happen.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 09, 2016, 11:37:20 AM
Angling to get into the Circle of Trust?  ;)

In light of the recent publicity surrounding a certain appliance, the official name is now The Circle of Toast.

Now, we are all fellow Americans, and two guys who wish they were.

That is fuckin hilarious.  Nicely played.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 09, 2016, 12:51:20 PM

Is it too soon to reveal who the person, or persons were who used MV as a stooge? And who really orchestrated the entire brilliant deception of circles of trust, podcast companies and numerous other japes?

Not at all old man. But I do think 'Kingpin' is a rather over the top codename for you.

The Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is not a "brilliant deception."  We're one of the strongest cliques runnin' and gunnin' on BellGab, brother!  We serve the Master faithfully, and now that the group has been re-formed, everyone should look out!  George Senda will soon be reclaiming his rightful place as the true King of BellGab.

FRIENDSHIP.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on December 09, 2016, 01:42:16 PM
$7.00?  Really?  Those must be black the market toasters sold from the back of a van.  Heh, heh. ;)

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 09, 2016, 07:53:22 PM
George Senda will soon be reclaiming his rightful place as the true King of BellGab.

Does that mean that Falkie is thinking of returning to Bellgab and not under an alias ? ???

Quote from: StarrMountain® (Vanguard Member Since 2010) on December 09, 2016, 08:06:09 PM
$7.00?  Really?  Those must be black the market toasters sold from the back of a van.  Heh, heh. ;)

Dude, that's blasphemy.  We're talking about toasters that produce images of Our Saviour and his momma.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on December 09, 2016, 08:25:14 PM
Does that mean that Falkie is thinking of returning to Bellgab and not under an alias ? ???

No, it means that Gacy has just dirtied another one of his socks.

heater

And scene!

Great works guys.  This stuff is gonna get amazing ratings. They'll be huge. Take 5 and we'll pick up where we left off.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 09, 2016, 08:32:15 PM
Dude, that's blasphemy.  We're talking about toasters that produce images of Our Saviour and his momma.
Hey, I'm not selling them, dude.

area51drone

Quote from: themudking on December 09, 2016, 09:03:03 PM
And scene!

Great works guys.  This stuff is gonna get amazing ratings. They'll be huge. Take 5 and we'll pick up where we left off.

What happened to "Red"?

One of these days, all of you trolls will be found, if not by the lottery then by this:

http://nypost.com/2016/12/09/man-blows-1m-on-cars-strippers-and-cocaine-after-bank-glitch/

Have yourselves a Toasty little Christmas.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 09, 2016, 06:33:40 PM
In light of the recent publicity surrounding a certain appliance, the official name is now The Circle of Toast.
Really?  I heard it was The Circle Of Crust.  ;D