• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Laughing Gator on December 07, 2016, 11:18:34 AM
Ahh, wonderful drama. Thank you covert leaker.   :)

Let's see, MV is selling nude pictures and videos of Falkie on the Dark Web ??
Let's be honest, even the weirdest sickest fetish site wouldn't give you a penny to watch Falkie like that.

Finally, we are all paid stooges of MV who is being paid by Art and/or Heather to destroy the mighty Falkie and his promising radio career.  ;D

Proud to be an MV stooge.  8)

If Senda wasn't a fucking broke-ass moron, MV could sue him for libel and take him to the cleaners.  Senda has NO proof of any of his accusations; in fact, many of them are fruit loops on the face of them.  But what's the point of suing someone who doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Yorkshire pud

Let's be honest, even the weirdest sickest fetish site wouldn't give you a penny to watch Falkie like that.

Finally, we are all paid stooges of MV who is being paid by Art and/or Heather to destroy the mighty Falkie and his promising radio career.  ;D

I in fact have been paid handsomely; and expect to take delivery very soon of one of these. And that's just last month's commission.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 07, 2016, 11:22:14 AM
If Senda wasn't a fucking broke-ass moron, MV could sue him for libel and take him to the cleaners.  Senda has NO proof of any of his accusations; in fact, many of them are fruit loops on the face of them.  But what's the point of suing someone who doesn't have a pot to piss in.

If he's mentioned MV in his full name, MV could sue and get an attachment to (cough) 'earnings' as recompense.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 07, 2016, 11:13:27 AM
I want to say the first Coast segment was in May or June.

The first appearance was back in May.

Quote from: SnapT on May 11, 2016, 10:52:25 PM

There's a new MIDNIGHT MAN in town!  Falkie joins the COAST TO COAST AM family this Friday night at midnight PT!

Quote from: SnapT on May 13, 2016, 10:39:35 PM
GEORGE SENDA, SUPERSTAR!

Congrats, Falkie!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 07, 2016, 11:33:17 AM
The first appearance was back in May.

I think you should juxtapose those graphics with the videos that Senda made berating Noory; suggesting even he engaged in oral sex with Tom. Just for context you understand?

Quote from: Nobody on December 07, 2016, 11:08:12 AM
In the interest of maintaining an accurate and reliable historical record for future generations (and not because of any sort of unwholesome personal interest at all), can anyone say with a fair degree of certainty how long The Subject of This Thread's gig actually lasted at C2C? 

My friend says it lasted four months, but my money is on five.

I agree with five.  There are four posted on the Coast To Coast AM website in the "videos" section, and the last one was played on the air, but not posted to the site.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 11:36:02 AM
I think you should juxtapose those graphics with the videos that Senda made berating Noory; suggesting even he engaged in oral sex with Tom. Just for context you understand?

Is this what you are referring to?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 07, 2016, 11:39:38 AM
Is this what you are referring to?

Indeed. Plus the other videos that Senda made where he says some pretty nasty things about Noory. Only so people can form rounded opinion on the Senda/Noory,Tommy relationship. Nothing more.

In the interest of maintaining an accurate and reliable historical record for future generations (and not because of any sort of unwholesome personal interest at all), can anyone say with a fair degree of certainty how long The Subject of This Thread's gig actually lasted at C2C? 

The gig was announced in April and the first video and on air was May 13th, as it was about Friday the thirteenth.
His monthly video about Recent Craziness went up in June but nothing was done in July.
In August one on Haters went up and Senda called it the most difficult video he has ever done, it took a lot of takes that were rejected.
Not sure when these aired but between September and now there was a video on Ouija boards then one more on how time passes by that had no video.

So I will say the audio gig lasted 7 and the video lasted 6 months but there were 2 skip months within the gig.

December is his key month. Was it really "technical difficulties?" Will it be yet another skip month? We shall see.

chefist

I was under the impression there was a subscription service on the dark web that you can sign up for with MV...24 hour cam access to Senda's apartment...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on December 07, 2016, 12:00:53 PM
I was under the impression there was a subscription service on the dark web that you can sign up for with MV...24 hour cam access to Senda's apartment...

Yes, it was, but not now. The cams that were secreted in during the break in, and placed in the cats have been digested. They were highly advanced organic cams and mics, so the feline immune system wouldn't reject them. The downside, is they don't last for ever. MV is currently working hand in glove with; shall we say 'an alphabet' agency, to improve the longevity. Only a matter of time until they work for several years.

Yorkshire pud

Seriously Senda, I'll be around SFO sometime in the new year. What say I come over to your neck of the woods? Meet on neutral ground, the SB on Main street?  I'll buy. Even get you a muffin.

It's been about 6 months, but Senda's videos have been few and far in between. He hasn't done a 1 minute video each month, for some reason or other. I think Noory threw that gig Senda's was just to get rid of him.

Has this most recent revelation finally tarnished "The Guy from Pittsburgh" brand ?
or
Is the most recent revelation to be viewed as "Publicity" (with a "P"), knowing there is no such thing as bad publicity ?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 12:11:40 PM
Seriously Senda, I'll be around SFO sometime in the new year. What say I come over to your neck of the woods? Meet on neutral ground, the SB on Main street?  I'll buy. Even get you a muffin.

Tea with an actual Brit! That kind of offer doesn't come around every day. Think about it, Falkie.    :P

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 12:11:40 PM

I might still be in Bay Area at that time, depending upon when I leave and you arrive.  Hit me up and we'll go do some shots and then collect Senda and the three of us will go clubbin'.

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 07, 2016, 01:05:24 PM
I might still be in Bay Area at that time, depending upon when I leave and you arrive.  Hit me up and we'll go do some shots and then collect Senda and the three of us will go clubbin'.
Oh that should be fun.

chefist

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 07, 2016, 01:05:24 PM

Bring Kathy too!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 07, 2016, 12:54:55 PM
Tea with an actual Brit! That kind of offer doesn't come around every day. Think about it, Falkie.    :P

Regretably I don't like tea. I drink coffee though. And I really doubt Senda would take me up on it anyway. Firstly he won't believe me, and secondly if he did, he'd think I had 'evil' intent; although not in the same league as Evil MV, or those two bitches IB and LK.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on December 07, 2016, 01:12:49 PM
Bring Kathy too!

I love how the other passengers are makng a point of not looking!  ;D

Quote from: Chefist on December 07, 2016, 01:12:49 PM
Bring Kathy too!

Boys night out.  No ball-and-chains allowed.  Specially loud-mouth New Yawk hoes.

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 07, 2016, 01:22:18 PM
Boys night out.  No ball-and-chains allowed.  Specially loud-mouth New Yawk hoes.
Kathy's not from NY, you twit.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 01:17:20 PM
I love how the other passengers are makng a point of not looking!  ;D
They don't want to go blind.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 07, 2016, 01:29:28 PM

You're right, for once.

Where are YOU from, by the way?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 07, 2016, 01:29:28 PM

Fly over Ibby. Maybe we can have the inaugral BG international symposium. I mean con. Get SV and Jaz over too.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 01:36:27 PM
Fly over Ibby. Maybe we can have the inaugral BG international symposium. I mean con. Get SV and Jaz over too.
SV is already in London.