• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

I know finally understand Falkie's motivation...copy and be this guy...

https://youtu.be/bn3-Q1lY7fU

akwilly

Hey Falkie, hope you are enjoying your vacation. Hey big guy, too bad about YouTube changing who can get paid. I read their new terms and it seems that you will get screwed. I'm sorry that you won't be able to reap all that sweet ad revenue

Quote from: akwilly on September 01, 2016, 05:52:13 PM
Hey Falkie, hope you are enjoying your vacation. Hey big guy, too bad about YouTube changing who can get paid. I read their new terms and it seems that you will get screwed. I'm sorry that you won't be able to reap all that sweet ad revenue

"Content that is considered inappropriate for advertising

Content that is considered "not advertiser-friendly" includes, but is not limited to:

Sexually suggestive content, including partial nudity and sexual humor
    Violence, including display of serious injury and events related to violent extremism
    Inappropriate language, including harassment, profanity and vulgar language
    Promotion of drugs and regulated substances, including selling, use and abuse of such items
    Controversial or sensitive subjects and events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown"

Yup, the Falkie channel is toast.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2016, 05:47:12 PM
I know finally understand Falkie's motivation...copy and be this guy...

https://youtu.be/bn3-Q1lY7fU

It figures you would understand, you're a big copier of people that impress you.

jazmunda

It's a sad day for YouTube if it is going to be watered down like this.

#Pray4GoatseFalkie

WOTR

Quote from: SnapT on September 01, 2016, 12:00:17 PM
I will not consider any serious offer under $999.  With Falkie being imitated by imposters all over YouTube, the FALKIE.COM domain is sure to be highly valuable in the future.
knowing that you are Senda are close and that he knows the street value of illicit products, I have to conclude that my 1L of fresh, tasty breast milk is the only offer presently being considered?

jazmunda

Quote from: WOTR on September 01, 2016, 07:01:41 PM
knowing that you are Senda are close and that he knows the street value of illicit products, I have to conclude that my 1L of fresh, tasty breast milk is the only offer presently being considered?

Forget Falkie.com. I might be interested in that teet juice.

whoozit

Now that we know Falkie is a classically trained actor, I wonder if he could play a fat, self-absorbed, annoying, creepy, know-it-all blowhard.  I'm sure he'd fuck that up too.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on September 01, 2016, 07:15:00 PM
Now that we know Falkie is a classically trained actor, I wonder if he could play a fat, self-absorbed, annoying, creepy, know-it-all blowhard.  I'm sure he'd fuck that up too.

If he's busy I'm sure chefist can fill in.

jazmunda

Is that a new talent? Did he level up once he reached 400 YouTube subscribers? I wonder what his new talent at 500 will be.

JENX

Falkie you better tm your "screaming in pain" before all these youtube fuckers imitate THAT too.

whoozit

Quote from: jaz on September 01, 2016, 07:25:20 PM
Is that a new talent? Did he level up once he reached 400 YouTube subscribers? I wonder what his new talent at 500 will be.
While performing Greek tragedy he can fart the chorus?  Now I see why one should not answer rhetorical questions.

Now that we know Falkie is a classically trained actor, I wonder if he could play a fat, self-absorbed, annoying, creepy, know-it-all blowhard. 

To perfection. He's just a slightly better actor than this cat.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 20, 2016, 10:18:28 AM

Just stick the URL inside the brackets that appear when you click on the mona lisa picture above the post box. A gif is like a picture.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 02, 2016, 03:23:47 PM
Just stick the URL inside the brackets that appear when you click on the mona lisa picture above the post box. A gif is like a picture.

Now IB, you know how much Falkie hates coons.  They are addicted to his cat food.

I wish you all a nice holiday weekend.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 02, 2016, 03:32:49 PM
Now IB, you know how much Falkie hates coons.  They are addicted to his cat food.

I wish you all a nice holiday weekend.

That's a racoon? I thought it was a cat. But I'm picking up what you're laying down regarding Falkie.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 02, 2016, 03:38:08 PM
That's a racoon? I thought it was a cat. But I'm picking up what you're laying down regarding Falkie.

It certainly is a cute racoon!  I'd like to imagine that all the raccoons that live out by the slew near Falkies apartment vex him proper.  He has complained about them numerous times and how the city does nothing about them.  It would be funny if they broke into his pad and ransacked the joint while was away, but how would Falkie tell they had been there? 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 02, 2016, 03:44:57 PM
but how would Falkie tell they had been there?
The place would look cleaner.

I wonder if Jason Callan is aware that Falkie is claiming that he copied him but also has advice about his cat.

karios8

Coast FB page linked a guy from Pittsburgh video.

The Master's latest video has been posted to the Coast website:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/videos/19798/72973#!/19798/72973/-The-Guy-From-Pittsburgh-Ouija-Boards

George has had a rough week.  Let's all support him by watching it, and thank you to Mr. Noory for his continuing support of The Guy From Pittsburgh!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 02, 2016, 11:55:57 PM
... George has had a rough week...

It's true.  It was hot in Martinez today, Falkie probably had to plan his day around A/C

MV/Liberace!

Let's all support him by watching it, and thank you to Mr. Noory for his continuing support of The Guy From Pittsburgh!

sounds like they might need to scrape a little more cauliflower out of your brain.

Quote from: mv on September 03, 2016, 12:03:09 AM
sounds like they might need to scrape a little more cauliflower out of your brain.

Praise MV!  Best regards, my friend.

Yorkshire pud

The Master's latest video has been posted to the Coast website:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/videos/19798/72973#!/19798/72973/-The-Guy-From-Pittsburgh-Ouija-Boards

George has had a rough week.  Let's all support him by watching it, and thank you to Mr. Noory for his continuing support of The Guy From Pittsburgh!

Senda hasn't a fucking clue what a rough week is. The idea of a rough week to the lazy fat fucking tosser would be deciding whch bit of inane drivel he was going to spout or should he really have that third half frozen uncooked chicken.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2016, 12:09:47 AM
Senda hasn't a fucking clue what a rough week is. The idea of a rough week to the lazy fat fucking tosser would be deciding whch bit of inane drivel he was going to spout or should he really have that third half frozen uncooked chicken.

I recently listened to your call-in appearance on End of Days Radio back in April when Chefist was the second-half guest discussing George's interesting life experiences.  It was fun listening to your commentary, and putting a voice to a well-known Musings thread poster!

FRIENDSHIP.