• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 26, 2016, 01:22:28 PM

I think he SCREAMED at the poor delivery girl for not delivering any napkins or drinks.

Dateline

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 26, 2016, 11:33:03 AM
Falkie doesn't strike me as a soup man. Too healthy.

I understand if it is mayo based he is a soup slrupper.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2016, 01:26:23 PM
I think George could pull off some great hustling as a Fremont St Performer...

What the fuck is that in the bottom right?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 26, 2016, 01:21:20 PM
Shaddup Audrey! ;)  The Falkinator will slip her a fiver when he has the funds..or as an old buddy of mine would say when he was once again between employment and  the creditors called...:"hey man, you get paid when I get paid."

To the moon! That was a different Audrey (Meadows).

Dateline

Norry is a business man and time is of importance.

Now, if you can combine the Falkie Fest and a Paranormal Date Meet-Up. That would be for all potential members to attend.
Viva Las Vegas!

Forget having to leave the apartment. He could do a version of this video and PEOPLE WOULD PAY to watch. I know I would.

Making the rounds in Bronx offices everywhere:
(I don't know how to embed video-dancing fat man in bikini)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on April 26, 2016, 01:28:33 PM
What the fuck is that in the bottom right?

More to the point how many of those in the bottom left do you get in a pound? Although they're unattractive.

Yorkshire pud

Senda will be awake in thirty minutes or so: I wonder if the pizza has fully digested yet?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2016, 01:43:29 PM
More to the point how many of those in the bottom left do you get in a pound? Although they're unattractive.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2016, 01:43:29 PM

Well, she paid good money for them.  You don't buy a nice shiny new car and keep it parked in the garage.  Still, she took it a little too far.

Someone has done an entire Batman, How To series but Senda cold try to duplicate their success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfx0ewJzLmQ

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2016, 01:46:52 PM
Falkie2013

Okay I will ask. What is the steel can on the floor for? Do I need to squeeze my eyes shut tight?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2016, 01:48:52 PM
Okay I will ask. What is the steel can on the floor for? Do I need to squeeze my eyes shut tight?

Tips or accidents...or both...

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2016, 01:46:52 PM
Falkie2013

Falkie zipping around the Vegas strip in his motorized wheelchair wearing nothing but a diaper and a bib asking for donations in his baby falkie voice. = YouTube GOLD$$$$$$$$$

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2016, 01:49:40 PM
Tips or accidents...or both...

He needs a beer box to poop into. Also = YouTube GOLD$$$$

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on April 26, 2016, 01:52:22 PM
Falkie zipping around the Vegas strip in his motorized wheelchair wearing nothing but a diaper and a bib asking for donations in his baby falkie voice. = YouTube GOLD$$$$$$$$$

And copious amounts of involuntary vomit.

littlechris

3OctaveFart

Billy, I commute a lot and see roadkill every day and every night, my consolation is knowing they lived freely if not comfortably. There are no easy answers.

I could propose state or national cat 'zoos', several levels up from a safe shelter, but I imagine that could be logistically impractical and involve beaucoup bucks.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 26, 2016, 02:02:16 PM
Which will be provided by the passers-by.

We would need to apply for a license (it's free), then be assigned a circle by the city in their daily lottery...performers are called "buskers".

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/las-vegas-oks-strict-rules-fremont-street-performers

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2016, 02:04:26 PM
We would need to apply for a license (it's free), then be assigned a circle by the city in their daily lottery...performers are called "buskers".

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/las-vegas-oks-strict-rules-fremont-street-performers

This circle? Roughly how wide?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 26, 2016, 05:19:29 AM
Sorry, Venus, but I do have a filter.

Never got to put it in the Prius.

Brand new one too.

Touche :-*'

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 26, 2016, 01:00:13 PM
Well, perhaps the cats I feed on a daily basis are the exception rather than the rule.
They are happy to see me.
Mama cat and kitten now let me pet them and now after years of hiding under cars, even Papa cat is now coming close to me.
Orangey lets me pet him with no problems at all.
If I should get a house, ALL of them will wind up living with me and will be cared for and loved and as I have said before, they are far safer than the random strays out there that fight with other cats or get run over or abused.
But most of the people in my building like cats and dogs as well.
There are a few grouches here that don't like either pets or people.
And few like them as well.
I'm going to keep feeding them as long as I can because I will NOT let them starve or go without some love and attention.
I've asked people to adopt them but there are only so many homes for so many cats.
With having adopted 20 of my 22 cats ( 2 came in and made themselves at home )
I've done my part to give animals a home where they were loved and happy over the last 39 years.

I just wanted to let BJM & George know that anyone who helps animals is ok in my book.
I appreciate both of you for doing so . . .

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 25, 2016, 06:55:30 PM
I've been skewering and poking fun at the trolls in Chefist's gossip thread.
Some think it's not me doing it.
Go check it out.
Lol.
You lil stinker, good for you . . .

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2016, 10:53:14 AM
Close: the host inhaled the pizza on air. As most people do of course.

Yes,  every show has a food delivery.  Each week a different cuisine.

Quote from: MV on April 26, 2016, 11:54:18 AM
i've been to vegas twice and have spent a total of apx. $40 on gambling there.  the rest of the time was spent seeing shows, walking around, etc...

i must leave, now.  my vagina requires maintenance.
Time for lube & a tire rotation.

coaster

these all look like people I would avoid. Why on earth would someone want to take a picture with some old guy in his underwear?