• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

akwilly

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on February 20, 2016, 09:36:02 AM
I think the highly-salted snacks that she uses as comfort food on Friday nights are throwing her metabolism out of whack.  Women are very delicate creatures, you know.  That's why they don't get hired into  positions of responsibility unless they are post-menopausal or lesbians
I agree totally with this point. This is why IB can't take over for Falkie!

Dateline

WOOO! WHOOOO!  Falkie!

This is the weekend of the Conscious Life Expo.  Did he make it to the conference?  It is one of the biggest conferences in the West for that type of thing and Norry is hosting a game show in practice for his next gig Jack Off or Suck Up!

onan

Thanks falkie, it's important that you repeat what the professional talking heads tell us. And you do it so poorly.

How's that knee doing? Make sure to take care of it, you have to get to the bank to sign your disability check.

akwilly

Quote from: Dateline on February 20, 2016, 07:37:33 PM
WOOO! WHOOOO!  Falkie!

This is the weekend of the Conscious Life Expo.  Did he make it to the conference?  It is one of the biggest conferences in the West for that type of thing and Norry is hosting a game show in practice for his next gig Jack Off or Suck Up!
Hey Falkie, this expo could open so many doors for you! I hope you can attend but I understand considering your problems with the Prius keys and having to pawn your iPad. I also assume it would a pain in the ass to get that lazy slut Kathy to drive you there.

Defwhale

Kathy and Poop are in the new apartment?  That's it?  What about moving the junk in the storage units?  What about the cockroaches?  What about the collectable plush toys collecting dust, grime, and spider webs, and soaking up rat urine in Patty's garage?

Since Kathy's apt is so small does that mean she's already covered the floor with grease, crumbs, pizza boxes, hamburger wrappers, and empty ketchup packets?  What's the over/under on the next eviction notice?  Should she be looking for the next apartment yet?  Surely she's got more to complain about more than just the small size of the place?  How crappy are the neighbors?  Where are we on the replacement car keys?

Senda must be winding down, we're heard so little.

Defwhale

Poop and the other cats must think every human is a total slob, has bad breath and poor hygiene, and are members of the hippopotamus family.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 20, 2016, 10:35:38 PM
A T-Shirt over a golf shirt with on side of the collar out is a bold fashion decision.

I wish my ears grew as much fur as his, the back lighting has a nice comforting effect on his.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 21, 2016, 01:36:52 AM
I wish my ears grew as much fur as his, the back lighting has a nice comforting effect on his.
Now I can't take my eyes off them.

Who

Quote from: ONeill on February 21, 2016, 02:55:56 AM

Psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind involving a loss of contact with reality.  People with psychosis are described as psychotic.  People in the early stages of psychosis may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out routine daily activities such as working, house cleaning and oral hygiene.

In severe cases the psychotic may believe he is a journalist and that the world is completely dependent on him for news of world events.  In the very worst cases the psychotic may become a devoted follower of George Noory and invest his meager resources in woo woo books and woo woo cons.  Physical manifestations of severe psychosis include hairy ears.

SredniVashtar

OK, I hope this works. The whole exercise has diminished me as a human being, but I thought I couldn't resist contributing to this ongoing festival of retardation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 21, 2016, 05:38:03 AM
OK, I hope this works. The whole exercise has diminished me as a human being, but I thought I couldn't resist contributing to this ongoing festival of retardation.

Okay...If I don't return from A&E because YOU made me choke on a mouthful of almonds, I'll haunt you for the rest of your putrid miserable existence, D'ya hear?

Who

Okay to post on that certain forum which will go nameless.

Because of his friendship and devotion, I hereby bequeath my two glowing alien heads to Who.

Because of his unauthorized biographies, I bequeath my rat urine soaked furry collectibles to Shredded Wheat.

I am now winding down.  And have two credit cards.

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 21, 2016, 06:08:25 AM

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

SredniVashtar

I'm going to hell, and I am happy with that!

SredniVashtar

This opens up whole new vistas of stupidity for us to wallow in, like pigs in shit.

Talking of which: