• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Daggit on July 06, 2015, 07:33:13 PM
I can't believe you'd touch your face with those dirty prostitute infected palms.

Don't worry, pumpkin, your title of "Bullying the Retard" Queen is still safe and sound.  I could never hope to challenge it when you set the bar this high:

Quote from: Daggit on June 17, 2015, 07:20:35 PM
I hope you [Falkie] get booted out of that fucking hoarders paradise of yours and are forced to live on the street and have to suck some dick for some change. Perhaps that will teach you a lesson you putrid fat fucking mooching entitled thinking slime ball.

Whole-eee shiet, dude.  You suck my cock with that mouth?

Daggit

Quote from: littlechris on July 06, 2015, 07:18:22 PM
Word has it that Falkie was a victim of a hacking or attempted hacking on his computer today and that he was able to trace the IP address.

I assume the FBI is involved as Falkies FBI file is about 5 inches thick from all of the enemies he has made over the years and all the threats he has received.

-

They are not going to give a flying fuck.

Quote from: Daggit on July 06, 2015, 08:36:23 PM
Dude. You have to PAY for sex.

You're hilariously wrong, again, but let's just run with that for a minute.

Are you saying that because someone pays for sex, they are inferior to you, morally? 

That was a pretty horrible curse you laid on poor Falkie there.  If I had to choose, I'd go with the guy that pays for sex over you.  At least he doesn't condemn a harmless retard to sucking dick for spare change in his golden years.

You really ought to be ashamed.  Hey, drone, slide down the bench a bit and make room for Daggit.

Daggit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2015, 08:48:54 PM

Are you saying that because someone pays for sex, they are inferior to you, morally? 

That's exactly what I'm saying John.

Better leave room on that bench for your lard ass bully.

Quote from: Daggit on July 06, 2015, 08:56:22 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying John.

Oh, okay. 

I'm somewhat impressed that you can hear me waaaaaaaaaaaaay back there in the 1920's.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 06, 2015, 08:49:01 PM
MV is a fucking genius.  ;D

He has his finger firmly up the asshole of this thread, I can tell you that.

Daggit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2015, 09:06:33 PM
He has his finger firmly up the asshole of this thread, I can tell you that.

I bet your wouldn't even feel it if MV wiggled his finger

Quote from: Daggit on July 06, 2015, 09:09:01 PM
I bet your wouldn't even feel it if MV wiggled his finger

I'm sure I wouldn't.  He's halfway across the country from me.

Why are you talking about stuff like this?  Are you freezing up again?

Daggit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2015, 09:11:47 PM
I'm sure I wouldn't.  He's halfway across the country from me.

Why are you talking about stuff like this?  Are you freezing up again?

Not sure what that's in reference to.

Anyways I hope you found a new website to trawl for hookers.

Quote from: Daggit on July 06, 2015, 09:35:51 PM
Anyways I hope you found a new website to trawl for hookers.

Thanks!  I hope that you can find a better church with an audience this time.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on July 06, 2015, 08:03:06 PM
My hard drive fried, and I really hate using this tablet, so I have not been on much.

My error, I assumed you were the first to be banned after the recent unbanning. I was jealousy envious (smiley face lacking any logic)

ShayP

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2015, 09:43:21 PM

Oh shit!!! I had to look twice when I saw the BRAZZERS logo.  I'm laughing my ass off.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 06:49:56 PM
No, I was just assuming that everyone anyone speaks of here is a pile of shit...

Turns out i was right

D+

aldousburbank

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2015, 08:33:29 PM
Whole-eee shiet, dude.  You suck my cock with that mouth?
It's almost, nearly, somewhat, like I missed the DPS.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 06, 2015, 11:29:29 PM
It's almost, nearly, somewhat, like I missed the DPS.

No worries Aldous, us Bellgab e-tards will soon enough all be picking corn again... Just a question of time, there is no helping us.

Been thinking about how to help the Big Guy realize his dream.
For his plot of land in country where he and Kathy can live out their golden years, there are web sites that give away free older mobile homes, only have to pay moving expenses and set up costs.

Some mobile home parks have minimum age requirements and the owners of old trailers end up giving them away when they are required to upgrade to a new unit.

Jocko Johnson

I can only try to imagine what the bulk meister must be going thru. For whatever  the reason is that has shut him down...unless he is unconscious he must be losing what few functioning grey cells he has left, as his fat head must want to explode to fight back!!!  But sum-fin ish ho-old-ing him back? Just wait tell the word comes down  from on high and he is set free...! OH BABY!!!!!

karios8

Screencap at :45 telling kathy to get back to work while he rests.

Who

Ladies and Gentlemen, Falkie has left the building.   Always remember, he did it his way . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvcUA7riiQ

b_dubb

MAX

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 07, 2015, 06:47:15 AM
"Work it, Falkie! Work it, babeeeeeeey!"

God help me but I think I have been pulled into the vortex that is the Falkie thread........ :'(

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 07, 2015, 06:47:15 AM
"Work it, Falkie! Work it, babeeeeeeey!"
So was that his swan song? Is he done posting here? Or will he be back like a moth to the flame?

Who

No sign of Falkie at his abby normal discussion forum.  Just his usual request to send money.  He needs $75 per month to keep his forum, podcast and "Radio show" sites online.  Plus $14 to $30 each for new t-shirts to wear on his wildly popular YT videos.

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/

Please help me buy more t shirts for my videos & equipment to produce better content, podcasts and an online radio show. Thank you.

New podcast is here on Podbean.com !
Each t shirt costs between $ 14 & 30. Monthly cost to host this site without ads $ 15. Podcast host site is $ 25. Radio Show site is $ 35.

Quote from: Who on July 07, 2015, 05:47:38 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, Falkie has left the building.   Always remember, he did it his way . . .

If you believe that, then you don't know Falkie.  He would never, EVER leave without a post bathed in bathos and dripping with self-pity.

Rather, his style is to ignore posts that deal with subject matter that he can't explain away.  The stuff I am bringing up about the past, and the fine work with the animations by SixWeekTenure, are keeping him hiding  in the ladies room for now.  But he will be back.  Count on it.  He can't live without attention, and Bellgab is all he has.