• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Laurakinch

Quote from: area51drone on July 01, 2015, 06:53:01 AM
I want to make it clear - both of them don't like each other anymore.   Falkie wants absolutely nothing to do with Casio.   I believe Casio is upset with Falkie because Falkie turned his back on him.   I post the videos because there isn't anything else to watch from Falkie like you said, plus it's part of the saga of Falkie, for better or worse.   The more that we talk about Casio, the more Falkie can explain his position in this thread and make it absolutely clear that they are not best friends for life.

I can always post Casio's buddy Otto's videos instead.   He's a single 30 year old who shares his adventures, plays with legos, rebuilds turn-tables, attends civil war re-enactments, eats pickled eggs which he gets straight from the farm, collects cassette tape music, has a job (not sure doing what yet), his "At the range" video has 2,093 views, and he lives with his mom.   Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDQw1bO3XEY

Here's Otto's brother eating an egg.  I don't know yet, but my guess is he also lives with Mom & Dad.

Do you have a life at all? Yours must be a sad and pitiful existence to devote so much time and attention to mentally ill losers on the Internet.

ShayP

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 01, 2015, 03:21:39 PM
First of the month...all the deadbeats, mooks, mutts, lowlifes and mutants as well as the just plain freeloaders are off to p/u, cash or however it is they obtain their monthly welfare money.

Quite true.....unfortunately.  :-[ 

ShayP

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 01, 2015, 05:05:57 PM

Thanks for clearing that up but nobody gives a flying fuck.

Glad you said it.  I wanted to earlier but I am weary of this shit.

CHEERS!

Jocko Johnson

Flackies noted absent in his own thread could be an excellent reason to shut this cess pool down. See he is like old Jed on the Beverly Hillbillies, 'cept he is more like the shitsburg moocher...he found a "mark" who gave him a few bucks and specs, so now he's packing up the rats nest and on his way to Beverly, Beverly Hills that is!!!! Movie stars, swimming pools, enviro whackos, it's a liberal wonderland, a tax free time for all con man and mutts a like!! Let the celebrations begin!!!

ShayP

Just a friendly reminder ladies and gentlemen........

The city of Pittsburgh must not be degredated or sullied by pronounciations such as "putzburgh or shitsburg", or any other mode such as those. 

I know it's difficult.  Especially if someone announces themselves as 'The guy from Pittsburgh.'  You identify and imprint that.  Understandable.

I, as a born and raised Pittsburgher would appreciate it.   It truly is a wonderful city.

Thank you and have a good day.

To the poster who calls himself "Who":

Hey, buddy.  I made this little signature for you that you can attach at the end of all of your posts.  If you don't want to use it, I'll just put it at the end of mine when I'm replying to you:

In case you're too dense to understand, the toilet bowl is the "o" in "Who."  Get it?

Quote from: Who on July 01, 2015, 10:31:12 AM
It's called sarcasm, the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.  Look it up sometime.

Here was Who's original post - before he decided to pull it down:

This might help Falkie thread readers to get a better visualization of what's going on here:

Hero Father & Loser Son - who has nothing better to do than attack a disabled man who is down on his luck.

Another bit of insipid idiocy brought to you by the poster known as

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2015, 07:26:45 PM
Just a friendly reminder ladies and gentlemen........

The city of Pittsburgh must not be degredated or sullied by pronounciations such as "putzburgh or shitsburg", or any other mode such as those. 

I know it's difficult.  Especially if someone announces themselves as 'The guy from Pittsburgh.'  You identify and imprint that.  Understandable.

I, as a born and raised Pittsburgher would appreciate it.   It truly is a wonderful city.

Thank you and have a good day.
Sorry friend nothing personal...I just direct my comments to the one huge soiled pant load of waste we all know.

Jocko Johnson

OLG you really are dope. Your life most be as sad as your friend flackie. Just go away like he has.

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2015, 07:33:43 PM

In case you're too dense to understand, the toilet bowl is the "o" in "Who."  Get it?

I'm kind of glad you told us.  I had assumed that it was a commentary on this thread in general...

ShayP

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 01, 2015, 08:14:50 PM
Sorry friend nothing personal...I just direct my comments to the one huge soiled pant load of waste we all know.

I know man.  Paladin is guilty as well.  I'm just being protective of the motherland. 
She's beautiful.

ShayP

Quote from: wotr1 on July 01, 2015, 08:53:31 PM

I'm kind of glad you told us.  I had assumed that it was a commentary on this thread in general...

That is one of the most disturbing things I've seen in a while.
I like it.

Jocko Johnson

I would be too. Believe me it is toward a certain person and since he ID's him or itself as such, it is also a matter of identification.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ShayP on July 01, 2015, 01:11:16 PM

I agree with not wanting to see anything regarding this Casio guy.  In all honesty however, the first thing that comes to my mind is this.

Holy shit. I owned this exact keyboard as a kid. Cool.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MV on July 01, 2015, 11:34:05 PM

Fucker, all I had was a slinky.

SnapT

Is Falkie out of the video-making business?  Hard to believe he can't find time to point one of his many Apple products at himself and talk into the camera lens for a few minutes a day.

Jocko Johnson

So his XXXXXXlarge-ness has not been seen or heard from as of late. Does this mean Sweet Kathy finally gave him the air and he is sitting in his rat sty crying? Has he been tossed on the gutter and moved into a "friends" tent in the woods? Or that often talk about but never scene, "storage unit?"  Was he waddling his way thru the filth of his shithole hovel, and slipped on a blob of mayo and..."help I've fallen and can't get up" so he is now like a turtle on his shell back with his tiny fat legs and hands wiggling in the air calling out for assistance ? Or could it be that dave's check hasn't arrived in the mail and flackie is now digging thru the city dump for his magazines he trashed in hopes that PB or some others in a weakened  moment of kindness may purchase them to use to line their bird cages or train their puppy's on?

Now I say this just for 'shits and jiggles' and seriously I wish no harm on bulkie or anyone else, even though I still believe he is a slob and a shameless beggar and dave is still his master and commander,  and of course we know he now hates Art more than ever since he is secretly pissed deep down that RCH got the job he lusts for and actually,  truthfully feels that he and he alone deserves...so where can the grand mound of round be? If he slipped his leash and is now= on the loose, how hard would it be to spot a very large beach ball with hands and feet?
FLACKIE...where are you bro, your adoring and sometime... [box] 'fans' are concerned and want to know if you've quit bellgab so we can throw a huge party!!!!!
WHAT SAY YOU WHACKIE FLACKIE!!!???? WHALE FACE WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 02, 2015, 01:24:20 AM
Fucking rich kid.

At least you had unexploded German bombs to play with. Not here. Just fuckin' slinkies.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: MV on July 01, 2015, 11:34:05 PM

I still have that and a few other vintage Casio keyboards

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 02, 2015, 01:33:11 AM
At least you had unexploded German bombs to play with. Not here. Just fuckin' slinkies.

They were only unexploded to a point. Then they weren't fun afterwards.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 02, 2015, 01:45:39 AM
They were only unexploded to a point. Then they weren't fun afterwards.

A lot like a slinkie. Run it down the steps once and you've seen it all. After that, it just sort of sits there and you look at it. Well, unless you're MV and Rossy who had keyboards.

onan

Slinky's always performed better, if left in the box, and hurled at someone's head.

steelbot

And Oh...why NOT - WAKE and BAKE Bellgabbers this is my new Alarm Clock!!

https://youtu.be/vTZCjCYsytM

Quote from: area51drone on July 01, 2015, 06:53:01 AM
Here's Otto's brother eating an egg.

Here's the link to the entire video for those who want to view it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpGRlxFT5Fk

Otto's brother said that the egg was "pretty good."

paladin1991

Quote from: SnapT on July 02, 2015, 12:56:06 AM
Is Falkie out of the video-making business?  Hard to believe he can't find time to point one of his many Apple products at himself and talk into the camera lens for a few minutes a day.
Probably bored.  Is developing Griftage Ponzi scheme.  He grifts grifters to contribute their griftage to later claim interest at griftage percentages.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2015, 10:33:56 AM
I was going to reply to Who's last post . . . However, as is often his MO, he's already pulled it down.

SMF forums give users a specified amount of time to modify or remove posts, a feature used and appreciated by thoughtful posters.  You and Drone should try it sometime, especially when your inner demons compel you to post videos about pedophiles and their friends.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on July 02, 2015, 12:56:06 AM

Yesterday Patty and Kathy showed up so I could take Patty and Kathy to breakfast. I had told Patty to remove the boxes in the back of the car so she could sit in the car with us but only enough to sit with us. She removed all the boxes except two. I saw that and blew up. Some of the boxes had torn sides and I had stacked them up so they would not have other boxes on top of them and had told Patty last week 5 seperate times, do NOT move anything out of the car unless I tell you to. She went and did what she wanted and drove off all pissed off. So now I have to go to Pittsburg and reload the car in 102 degree heat and then help get Kathy's stuff out of Patty's garage and get as much of it up to Sacramento as we can. Patty just screamed at Kathy over the phone and told her it was all HER fault even though Kathy had said WHY did you take the stuff out after George had told you NOT to ?
Patty is being a total bitch and she has a habit historically of being a flake and not keeping her word. She also stole some of Kathy's things out of her apartment and was so bold as to openly display them in her living room.
Also, both Kathy and I were so upset that Kathy forgot to tell me there was a chance of her getting an apartment where she used to live 10 years ago.
Patty is one of these people who does what SHE wants to do and says F*ck You if you say anything about it.
I've been concentrating on boxing stuff out and getting this place cleaned up and the last thing I need to do is have someone make more work for me.
Patty's excuse now is that she is saying I NEVER told her NOT to take everything out of the car which is total bs.
So tomorrow we go rent a truck and somehow do all the work ourselves and get the stuff out of Patty's garage.

Adding to the aggravation is no check from Noory yet. He originally told me he mailed it last Thursday then told me it was actually mailed Friday. Tne lady at the post office said I should have had it by tuesday. I was going to use 1/2 the money to pay for the truck rental.

So that is why I am not doing videos. If I don't get this place straightened out, there ain't gonna be no place to do videos. Kathy came in and said " you've really done a lot in here. ". With her help, we will get it done by next weekend not counting dusting the bookcases.

I am very tired of having people walk all over me and so is Kathy. Patty once did something that was horrendous to Kathy and I got told about it today. If I were Kathy, I'd dump Patty but Patty's the only gf she has left.

And I don't expect Jocko to really care since every post he makes is filled with invective and I don't know what sets him off since at one time he was friendly towards me.

As one poster said to me in an inbox today ( paraphrasing ) " everyone wants to jump on the attack Falkie bandwagon " and that is truly sad.

I think almost everyone had one of those Casio keyboards.