• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 28, 2015, 03:52:48 PM

Maybe I should get a set for Kathy and Patty ... 😹
What are those things anyway ?
Maybe, if you ask nice, they will let you wear one while getting pegged.  Pigged.  Nope, I was right the first time, pegged.,

paladin1991

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 28, 2015, 04:54:24 PM
Maybe, if you ask nice, they will let yuo wear one while getting pegged.  Pigged.  Nope, I was right the first time, pegged.,
Wait.  Maybe I was right both times.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 28, 2015, 04:02:48 PM
Why would you do a video about Jade Helm?  Are you an Alex Jones wannabe?

1 ) Hardly. I was asked by members of Bellgab to do a video on the subject.
     Imovie has a history of either not recording sound correctly or not recording it at all. It has nothing to do with MY computer or me. Will re-record it in a few minutes.

2)  The photograph video was an experiment and clearly says in the description of the video ( which few here seem to ever read ) that the video has NO sound.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 04:17:29 PM
You wanna go one-on-one with Open Lines Gerry?  You think I'm kidding?  Just try me - try me! - because I would LOVE IT!!

Gasbag

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 28, 2015, 07:49:46 PM
     Imovie has a history of either not recording sound correctly or not recording it at all. It has nothing to do with MY computer or me. Will re-record it in a few minutes.

You have like 3 people who like your videos.  Don't say it was the members of bellgab. It's the same three people over and over. No One else likes your video, with the exception of watching you fail and make a fool of yourself.

heater

you're welcome.

I am Plane 4

Ba'hee

eddie dean

Quote from: themudking on May 28, 2015, 09:25:34 PM
you're welcome.

I am Plane 4

Ba'hee

Thanks to TheMudKing, I've just achieved plain Plane 3-A enlightenment!
Ba-haa priss demi  Zone Master!
* Happy spaghetti!

* -  only plane 2 or above will understand this

Daggit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 12:54:18 PM
The "ruse," as you call it, was never really about Ol' Gerry anyway.

I don't know which gif to use for you anymore.

aldousburbank

I wonder if Martinez dude has figured out that this thread has been yoinked and should be renamed TGMoOLG

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 28, 2015, 07:49:46 PM

You've been asked by BG members to fuck off and fall into a vat of dog shit but you haven't obeyed that request. Why not?

onan

Ba'Hee Pris Dimmie

What more need be said?

inuk2600

Quote from: Daggit on May 28, 2015, 11:13:34 PM
I don't know which gif to use for you anymore.

It's all good, bump

Yorkshire pud

The question on everyone's lips though, is when is Senda going to get his Art Bell/Redacted interview arranged?

Daggit

Falkie do you think Art Bell is punishing you for the Noory Interview by installing your arch enemy (redacted) as his co-host?

I'm surprised you haven't done a video on this. Has Noory not demanded that you comment?

b_dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2015, 11:52:17 PM
You've been asked by BG members to fuck off and fall into a vat of dog shit but you haven't obeyed that request. Why not?
What did dog shit ever do to you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on May 29, 2015, 03:30:23 AM
What did dog shit ever do to you?

It stems from childhood; it was a warm summer evening, the trees were in full leaf, birds were singing and (cont pp94)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on May 29, 2015, 02:14:58 AM
Falkie do you think Art Bell is punishing you for the Noory Interview by installing your arch enemy (redacted) as his co-host?

I'm surprised you haven't done a video on this. Has Noory not demanded that you comment?

It is surprising. Senda usually has his finger on the pulse of all things late night radio. I'm sure there must be some technical reason (possibly i pad related; or possibly Kathy's fault) why he hasn't commented on Art's good fortune in securing the broadcasting prowess of a BG member: Namely our friend Redacted.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 29, 2015, 06:16:46 AM
It stems from childhood; it was a warm summer evening, the trees were in full leaf, birds were singing and (cont pp94)

But what did you have for breakfast that day?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 29, 2015, 06:20:55 AM
It is surprising. Senda usually has his finger on the pulse of all things late night radio. I'm sure there must be some technical reason (possibly i pad related; or possibly Kathy's fault) why he hasn't commented on Art's good fortune in securing the broadcasting prowess of a BG member: Namely our friend Redacted.
Dude should have apologized. Lesson learned.

b_dubb

Quote from: Daggit on May 29, 2015, 02:14:58 AM

Don't involve (redacted) in this. Failkie has abused her too much already.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 29, 2015, 06:20:55 AM

Both have yet to pony up for a new pair of glasses or equivalent.  Falkie can't say he's working unless there is some type of reimbursement for his trouble.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 29, 2015, 11:03:05 AM
Both have yet to pony up for a new pair of glasses or equivalent.  Falkie can't say he's working unless there is some type of reimbursement for his trouble.

What prowess is that ?
An anonymous caller on a podcast that relatively few listen to other than those from here ?
I have not seen any evidence of any prowess from or by her BEFORE she made comments about me.
And obviously Aldous missed the daily briefings...
I've been too sick to do videos much less follow Art's thread.
My personal feelings aside, I ( and others ) think its a mistake.
Art never needed a co-host before, so why now ?
Does he have doubts on his own abilities and that is why he chose her ?
It is a question that will be asked if the move fails.
People want to hear Art Bell, not some obscure person they have never heard of.
And I am not the only one who would say that either.

And I reinmbursed all of you with 10 videos in 2 weekends.
And gave Noory a bit more name recognition.
While I was in the ER, only one person had ever heard of George Noory and these are all persons who work late night.
They were interested in my Ipad and Iographer however, including the doctor who treated me.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 29, 2015, 11:24:30 AM
They were interested in my Ipad and Iographer however, including the doctor who treated me.

You're probably the only person who ever showed up in an ER with an iPad and Iographer.  Did you tell the doctor you make videos for YouTube and that you interviewed George Noory?

I'll bet you did.  C'mon, tell us.  You told the doctor you make videos for YouTube and that you interviewed George Noory, didn't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

aldousburbank

What prowess is that ?
An anonymous caller on a podcast that relatively few listen to other than those from here ?
I have not seen any evidence of any prowess from or by her BEFORE she made comments about me.

While I was in the ER, only one person had ever heard of George Noory and these are all persons who work late night.
Dude, all I know is that Art is the man and knows what he's doing. (Redacted) is a honorable, capable, and intelligent lady, and a genuine friend. Art knows what he's doing. How many of us can say that, not naming names. And finally Falkie, I've got upper right thingy right now. You don't. That is all.

3OctaveFart

If they have never heard of Noory then they would never recognize the frauds he has on as guests.
This is why it's a waste of time to "interview" these people.

Yorkshire pud

What prowess is that ?

Blah blah blah..Blah blah blah..Blah blah blah..Blah blah blah..Blah blah blah..Blah blah blah..

Jealous? Much?

YOU think it's a mistake, based on what broadcasting expertise would you draw that conclusion pray?