• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

coaster

Quote from: Daggit on May 26, 2015, 05:42:22 PM
You have almost reached Casio on the stalker scale.
mmhmm.
Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 26, 2015, 05:47:58 PM
I also cross-posted it to /r/UpvotedBecauseGirl
How old are you? Surprised you don't have something else to do with your time other than stalking women and posting falkie videos on a creepy subreddit. It all makes sense now. Falkie sure attracts the weirdos.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Daggit on May 27, 2015, 06:28:14 PM
Think of how mad Falkie will be if Dave is fired as a result of the Dream Team of Art Bell and Redacted kicking their butts and Falkie's shot at fame is snuffed out.

Redacted slays Falkie once again.

Falkie backed the wrong horse.

I'm sure he will apologise to Redacted cap in hand and beg her for an interview.

If you awake to a loud scream one night that won't be a squatch, but Falkie going apeshit over thinking he was robbed again of his chance at fame and fortune. The following noise will be him shitting himself. #FreeKathy

/If a Falkie shits in the woods everyone will hear it.

3OctaveFart

Does anyone remember what video it was where Falkie accidentally ripped the fart?

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 07:18:53 PM

/If a Falkie shits in the woods everyone will hear it.

Probably because Falkie would post it to YouTube. That video would probably get more views than the rest of his collection.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 27, 2015, 08:39:40 PM
Probably because Falkie would post it to YouTube. That video would probably get more views than the rest of his collection.

That was my point, hahaha. Certainly more than his interview with Dave.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 08:49:46 PM

That was my point, hahaha. Certainly more than his interview with Dave.

There would be a second video to explain why he shit in the woods and how through grave misfortune it was not his fault.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 27, 2015, 09:11:46 PM
There would be a second video to explain why he shit in the woods and how through grave misfortune it was not his fault.

It is all his moms fault because she never taught him toooooo shit inside like a real boy  :'(.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 27, 2015, 09:11:46 PM

And a third complaining how the haters on BG were making fun when they had no right to (various Spoonerisms of names); and how it was none of their business anyway.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 27, 2015, 10:48:10 PM
And a third complaining how the haters on BG were making fun when they had no right to (various Spoonerisms of names); and how it was none of their business anyway.

Spoonerisms are great Porkshire yud.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 26, 2015, 05:47:58 PM
I also cross-posted it to /r/UpvotedBecauseGirl.

Quote from: coaster on May 27, 2015, 07:18:31 PM
How old are you? Surprised you don't have something else to do with your time other than stalking women and posting falkie videos on a creepy subreddit. It all makes sense now. Falkie sure attracts the weirdos.

I wish I could be one of you other BellGab posters for a couple of hours.  I'd love to be on the other side of your computer / laptop / tablet / phone screens for a bit to experience the thrill of watching a new post from Open Lines Gerry pop up.  Some (most?) may think I'm weird, or that I'm an idiot, or that I'm creepy, or that my attempts at humor make no sense, but for me, if I was in your shoes, I'd be excited to see what Ol' Gerry might come up with next!

I'd cheer for each new Falkie YouTube view update.  I'd laugh myself silly at the next photoshop done at Doctor Who's expense.  I'd eagerly anticipate the next exchange between Ol' Gerry and Drone, as well as the updates on Dr. Pearl or any new interview target we can come up with for Falkie.  It would be great, and it's too bad that I don't get to enjoy each fresh Open Lines Gerry post in the same manner that you do.  Of course I enjoy writing them, or making new photoshops (haven't really done that in a while - need to get to work), but it's not the same because I was the one who made them.  What a shame!

Daggit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 12:32:27 AM
I wish I could be one of you other BellGab posters for a couple of hours.  I'd love to be on the other side of your computer / laptop / tablet / phone screens for a bit to experience the thrill of watching a new post from Open Lines Gerry pop up.  Some (most?) may think I'm weird, or that I'm an idiot, or that I'm creepy, or that my attempts at humor make no sense, but for me, if I was in your shoes, I'd be excited to see what Ol' Gerry might come up with next!

I'd cheer for each new Falkie YouTube view update.  I'd laugh myself silly at the next photoshop done at Doctor Who's expense.  I'd eagerly anticipate the next exchange between Ol' Gerry and Drone, as well as the updates on Dr. Pearl or any new interview target we can come up with for Falkie.  It would be great, and it's too bad that I don't get to enjoy each fresh Open Lines Gerry post in the same manner that you do.  Of course I enjoy writing them, or making new photoshops (haven't really done that in a while - need to get to work), but it's not the same because I was the one who made them.  What a shame!

Quote from: Daggit on May 28, 2015, 12:45:16 AM

(drunk gifs) - removed to save space

Thanks for this, Daggit.  You've finally proved to everyone here what an a**hole you really are.  I appreciate it.

Despite what people might infer from Drone's posts last week, I am not a "blackout" drunk.  After the humiliation he put me through with his public comments, I came clean for everyone here, and admitted that I have a drinking problem.  I don't drink the way that I used to, but I'd be lying if I said Ol' Gerry never touched the bottle now and then, and I deal with strong temptations every damn day.  If you had walked down some of the roads that Ol' Gerry's been down, and crawled down into the gutters where he used to lay some nights, you might not be so quick to ridicule me. 

That's ok, though - I've got broad shoulders, and I can take it.  This is just a bunch of anonymous people posting on the internet after all.  I hope you feel good about yourself, and what you posted here.

coaster

I wish I could be one of you other BellGab posters for a couple of hours.  I'd love to be on the other side of your computer / laptop / tablet / phone screens for a bit to experience the thrill of watching a new post from Open Lines Gerry pop up. 
This is where I quit reading. Stop talking in third person. It's odd and annoying.

area51drone

Quote from: coaster on May 28, 2015, 01:13:19 AM
This is where I quit reading. Stop talking in third person. It's odd and annoying.

What's worse, 3rd person or...
When Falkie writes each sentence.
On its own line.

Daggit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 01:09:19 AM
Thanks for this, Daggit.  You've finally proved to everyone here what an a**hole you really are.  I appreciate it.

Despite what people might infer from Drone's posts last week, I am not a "blackout" drunk.  After the humiliation he put me through with his public comments, I came clean for everyone here, and admitted that I have a drinking problem.  I don't drink the way that I used to, but I'd be lying if I said Ol' Gerry never touched the bottle now and then, and I deal with strong temptations every damn day.  If you had walked down some of the roads that Ol' Gerry's been down, and crawled down into the gutters where he used to lay some nights, you might not be so quick to ridicule me. 

That's ok, though - I've got broad shoulders, and I can take it.  This is just a bunch of anonymous people posting on the internet after all.  I hope you feel good about yourself, and what you posted here.

My pleasure. Just paying forward what you are obviously doing to Falkie. Salut.

Quote from: coaster on May 28, 2015, 01:13:19 AM

It was a habit I picked up when I used to be out on the road, selling small tractors and lawn care equipment.  I did ok at first, but business really picked up once I started referring to myself as Ol' Gerry.  The country folk loved it and ate it up, and my sales soared until I drank myself (excuse me - until Ol' Gerry drank himself) out of a job.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 28, 2015, 01:21:52 AM

Oh, my. A dog that shits Play-Doh.

I always liked this infomercial product with overly hairy women including a bearded lady saying nads over and over again.

ONeill

Quote from: LadyFish on May 27, 2015, 11:33:53 AM
Also, as someone mentioned  a few pages back, he needs to have his women slaves do his laundry, so he is not wearing his mustard stained shirts on YouTube.

There is in average only one mayo stain per 100 square inches on this shirt. It qualifies as clean for Falkie.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 27, 2015, 09:19:15 PM

It is all his moms fault because she never taught him toooooo shit inside like a real boy  :'(.

No, it's because she tainted his chicken dinner from the depths of hell.

Don't sell yourself short.  I bet you enjoy them at least as much as everybody else.  Perhaps much more.

Who

Who

Sorry if we hurt your feelings Ol' Gerry.  It's not nice to make an old man cry. Even an old man who behaves like a 12 year-old.  It's hard for him to ridicule and photoshop others if he's crying big alligator tears because someone hurt his feelings.