• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

I'm not just a pretty face, Pud. I don't hate anyone either.
Everybody take a day to cool off, seduce your significant others and we'll come back and get things right.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 25, 2015, 01:28:48 AM
Mrs Thatcher... Tony Blair..

As you say across the pond; I got nuthin.  ;D

onan

Some people are making the claim that I present as "above-the-fray". What the fuck? How can any idiot claim I am above anything in this thread? Are you guys nuts? (rhetorical, of course you are.) Some of you just don't like that I say what I think and it doesn't agree... well fuck off and die a bitter metaphorical death. I don't like faulty's behaviors. I make no bones about that. I am here because I can post in this fucking thread just like any other knob gobbler, again fuck off and die a metaphorical death. Faulty is half a step above a thief... or maybe just a thief, hell, it's only a little amount and hey you guys get your fun. Disgraceful? if you had said overly confrontational, maybe you would be on the right track, probably not.

I wish this thread didn't exist. If I poop on your fun... good for me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on May 25, 2015, 02:06:56 AM
Some people are making the claim that I present as "above-the-fray". What the fuck? How can any idiot claim I am above anything in this thread? Are you guys nuts? (rhetorical, of course you are.) Some of you just don't like that I say what I think and it doesn't agree... well fuck off and die a bitter metaphorical death. I don't like faulty's behaviors. I make no bones about that. I am here because I can post in this fucking thread just like any other knob gobbler, again fuck off and die a metaphorical death. Faulty is half a step above a thief... or maybe just a thief, hell, it's only a little amount and hey you guys get your fun. Disgraceful? if you had said overly confrontational, maybe you would be on the right track, probably not.

You see????? You just don't say what you really mean.  ;D ;D ;D

I still love you Onan; in a pure human sort of way. No Mayo.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 25, 2015, 02:11:56 AM

You see????? You just don't say what you really mean.  ;D ;D ;D

I still love you Onan; in a pure human sort of way. No Mayo.

Before this thread, I liked mayo... thanks a bunch... tuna without mayo is a hard sandwich to tolerate.

Quote from: onan on May 25, 2015, 02:06:56 AM

.... So it's Onan who is making bellgab Dave.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 25, 2015, 12:08:52 AM
I don't know if this is true, and don't want to know.  I don't want to believe Falkie would be that crude in speaking about a friend.  I will not fight him!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 25, 2015, 05:53:18 AM

That bloke bears an uncanny resemblance (in the face) to the bloke who cuts my hair...There are no coincidences.

3OctaveFart

No videos in eight days.
Maybe Season 3 of The Falkie Chronicles won't in fact be renewed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 25, 2015, 09:15:21 AM
No videos in eight days.
Maybe Season 3 of The Falkie Chronicles won't in fact be renewed.

Yeah. It's a worry.

3OctaveFart

Well, if there's not going to be new content then the haters are right, shut it down.
This was supposed to be for entertainment.

PathoJen

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 24, 2015, 11:18:32 PM
I know this sounds like I made it up but I recall from Gandhi's autobiography that he was busy pleasuring himself when his dad died. Crazy right? I'm pretty sure he got over it.
Woah.

PathoJen

Quote from: Daggit on May 24, 2015, 11:19:38 PM
Here are some more that perfectly mirror the terrible acting displayed by Drone/Falkie/Chris/Gerry during Drunken Gerrygate.

This one is great. and the acting isn't too bad.  ::)

PathoJen

Quote from: jazmunda on May 24, 2015, 11:27:56 PM
Infomercial overacting is the greatest.
I concur. Where did you get all of these Daggit & 6Week?

PathoJen

Quote from: Daggit on May 25, 2015, 12:50:06 AM
You faux sincerity and concern for Falkie reminds me of this:

Wonder what they are trying to sell here? I need it.

Quote from: PathoJen on May 25, 2015, 11:07:47 AM
This one is great. and the acting isn't too bad.  ::)

Yes. He really sells that eating a bagel is next to impossible.

PathoJen

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 25, 2015, 11:56:10 AM
Yes. He really sells that eating a bagel is next to impossible.
I thought he was selling a magnetic chocolate donut that is attracted to mustaches.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 25, 2015, 01:55:54 AM

As you say across the pond; I got nuthin.  ;D
You're across the pond. We're just here.

Who

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2015, 12:28:21 PM
You're across the pond. We're just here.

Maybe we're here, there and everywhere.  All at the same time.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 25, 2015, 12:47:20 AM

http://youtu.be/FUEhNKBi4DY

I was living about 2 miles from FAFB when this crash happened. It was awful. Unfortunately, it was pilot error from a pilot who had a history of pushing the limit of the B-52s. I loved watching the B-52s fly over low and slow. Hated when they left FAFB and the tankers replaced them.

eddie dean

Quote from: Daggit on May 24, 2015, 11:19:38 PM

Heh, ;D
The infomercial gifs are hilarious!

Is that donut defying gravity?
It's Alive! :)

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on May 25, 2015, 11:17:08 AM
Wonder what they are trying to sell here? I need it.

I have wiped out keyboards with soda and coffee and my keyboard is now elevated above the keyboard tray and is right below the computer. I used to have keyboard covers to keep dust, dirt and fluid out.
I have to lean forward a lot to type but until I get the two wireless keyboard to sync with this Mac that's how it will have to be. I keep the coffee, water, etc. away from the keyboard on the table to the right of me.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 25, 2015, 05:54:52 PM
I used to have keyboard covers to keep dust, dirt and fluid out.

What fluids would you be referring to? Is Mayo a fluid?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 25, 2015, 05:54:52 PM
I have to lean forward a lot to type but until I get the two wireless keyboard to sync with this Mac that's how it will have to be.

Perhaps you should learn how to use the equipment you buy before throwing your money away on it.

Daggit

Falkie have you apologized to Drone yet?

Daggit

Falkie, one last question, will you be listening to the Art Bell Open Lines show co-hosted by redacted?

Now will you apologize to her? The power of Art Bell compels you.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Daggit on May 25, 2015, 06:43:52 PM
Falkie, one last question, will you be listening to the Art Bell Open Lines show co-hosted by redacted?

Now will you apologize to her? The power of Art Bell compels you.

To think Falkie had to do all that work for a video with Dave and Tommy, and all (Redacted) had to do was be herself, muwahahaha.

b_dubb

Quote from: area51drone on May 25, 2015, 06:52:45 PM
Holy Fuck.  I don't even know what to say about this.
wishing i hadn't clicked on that link

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on May 25, 2015, 06:56:15 PM
wishing i hadn't clicked on that link

goatse can wipe that memory away