• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 01:51:25 AM
Your sexual references just go too far sometimes, Puddy.  I wonder what's going to happen when Senda takes Gerry's advice and starts trolling for gay hookers and you show up?

Let me see: do I take umbridge from a cunt who tried to get Senda to admit commiting patricide? And pretends to have his best interests at heart? Hmmmmmm.... no I don't.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 23, 2015, 01:56:16 AM
There have been rumors of "war" floating around the last couple of days, and of friends threatening to tear friends down.  It's not too late for you to back down, Drone.  Don't take Falkie over the brink.  Don't put him in the position where he runs out of options, and has no choice left but the "nuclear" option.  This isn't right.  Yes, Ol' Gerry has been battling some personal issues, but I, for one, don't want it to come to this!  George has tried to help me, and you know that you and I hashed things out privately.  Do the same with George.  Let him have that dignity.  Don't do this, man.

Don't be such a wuss..let him have his head... ahem

area51drone

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 23, 2015, 01:56:16 AM
There have been rumors of "war" floating around the last couple of days, and of friends threatening to tear friends down.  It's not too late for you to back down, Drone.  Don't take Falkie over the brink.  Don't put him in the position where he runs out of options, and has no choice left but the "nuclear" option.  This isn't right.  Yes, Ol' Gerry has been battling some personal issues, but I, for one, don't want it to come to this!  George has tried to help me, and you know that you and I hashed things out privately.  Do the same with George.  Let him have that dignity.  Don't do this, man.

George needs to apologize, and fast.  He says he wants a war, and if it's a war he wants, it's a war he will get!  If he comes out with some kind of Redacted attack video against me, I will have to open my bag of tricks, and YOU KNOW what I'm talking about Gerry.   

Daggit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2015, 01:46:57 AM
Wow he's really hurt you hasn't he? Have you discussed your hitherto hidden bi sexual tendencies to your wife? She'll understand I'm sure. Especially as I'm sure she sees Senda as no competition (unless of course she looks similar to Kathy) and it's just a whimsical fling. Try to be strong Drone. It'll come good. It will.

I don't think there is anything sexual going on between Drone and Falkie.

I think Falkie sees Drone as the son he could never get an erection to have.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 01:58:07 AM
George needs to apologize, and fast.  He says he wants a war, and if it's a war he wants, it's a war he will get!  If he comes out with some kind of Redacted attack video against me, I will have to open my bag of tricks, and YOU KNOW what I'm talking about Gerry.

Don't listen to him Gerry; he's all crap. Get the love in arranged and videoed.

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 01:51:25 AM
Your sexual references just go too far sometimes, Puddy.  I wonder what's going to happen when Senda takes Gerry's advice and starts trolling for gay hookers and you show up?

This is part of the problem right here - you twisting people's words around.  I never said Falkie would troll for gay hookers.  I said he should film those that do.  There's a difference, man, there's a difference.  Don't you get it?

Yes - Pud would be swept up in such a sting, probably while wiping his mouth off after Dr. Pearl finished.

area51drone

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 23, 2015, 02:03:51 AM
  There's a difference, man, there's a difference.  Don't you get it?

Trolling is consistent with [the great] Satan.  How does one not seek out hookers to "catch in the act" without trolling for them?   

probably while wiping his mouth off after Dr. Pearl finished.

Sounds like another Michio Bukkaku avatar needs to be made with Pearl's juice on Puddy's plane.  But I like my crowned kitty better.  Noory should be envious.

ONeill

Oh man, this thread is getting new life

Yorkshire pud

This is part of the problem right here - you twisting people's words around.  I never said Falkie would troll for gay hookers.  I said he should film those that do.  There's a difference, man, there's a difference.  Don't you get it?

Yes - Pud would be swept up in such a sting, probably while wiping his mouth off after Dr. Pearl finished.

And he does say such nice things about you.

coaster

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 23, 2015, 01:26:28 AM
Drone, you don't want to go down this road.  It's not right, damn it!  George doesn't need another detractor.  Think about what you are writing, man, and how Falkie and others will take it.  Don't do this.
You really should consider removing Falkie's cock from your mouth.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 02:46:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmnOhUEVaJ4

Is this your five minutes of power Droney boy? Tell the panel; what does your wife think about being married to a clown such as you who gets his puerile kicks from trying to be clever but falling flat on his arse? Impressed is she? I'll lay odds on her not having read or been present when you've put out the stuff you've posted or phoned Senda about. Assuming of course you are married or in fact have anything to do with women who have a pulse.

WOTR

There is no "big surprise."  Drone is doing a good job of creating interest in a dying thread.  Falkie can come here and blow up, Garry can pretend to defend Falkie, Drone can make pointless accusations (did Senda drive without a licence?  Is he the Zodiac killer?)

This thread will get another 100 pages on this kick, George will get another 20 youtube subscribers, the detractors will be driven insane, the trolls will be well fed and then it will die down until another sock account comes along.

Anyhow, try to keep the pages of new posts down to under 7 a day, would you guys?  Anything more and I just skip to the last page and ignore all of the crap in the middle.

Thanks. ;)

Quote from: wotr1 on May 23, 2015, 03:19:28 AM
There is no "big surprise."  Drone is doing a good job of creating interest in a dying thread.  Falkie can come here and blow up, Garry can pretend to defend Falkie, Drone can make pointless accusations (did Senda drive without a licence?  Is he the Zodiac killer?)

This thread will get another 100 pages on this kick, George will get another 20 youtube subscribers, the detractors will be driven insane, the trolls will be well fed and then it will die down until another sock account comes along.

Anyhow, try to keep the pages of new posts down to under 7 a day, would you guys?  Anything more and I just skip to the last page and ignore all of the crap in the middle.

Thanks. ;)

The thing I didn't like about this thread is generally posters got along before this thread more or less. Now it seems like the "sides" take their disagreements to other threads.

paladin1991

Quote from: LadyFish on May 22, 2015, 06:44:31 PM
What about the wedding cake? Have they set up a "go fund me"page to pay for the wedding cake, yet?

And is Falkie needing a new tee shirt for the event? What should it say?
"I'm falked.  She's falked.  Go falk yourself!"

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 22, 2015, 10:22:14 PM
And then there's Kathy's impatience when things don't go her way. She was in a rush to turn applications in, made a uturn, cut across traffic and drove over the curb at full speed causing my rib injury to go into super pain overdrive. Got home and was in worse shape than when I left. Had to take a shower with the water as hot as I could stand it to stop the pain and screaming when I coughed.
Worst driver I have ever ridden with.
I had to go with her to get her cat certificate copies printed out.

" Look out drivers ! Here comes Kathy and she's not stopping for anyone ! "
At least she has a license and is insured.  Your rib is fucked up?  Good.  It hurts?  Good.  Because that won't compare to the pain you will cause others when you have that accident that is waiting to happen when you smoke some poor bastard and his family. 
You should suffer a bit don't you think?  Let's call it a down payment for what you will eventually cause.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 01:58:07 AM

Hooo-ley Dogshit!  Boys and girls, masters and bators, clingons and dingleberries, it looks like we got a us a shooting war!

*happy dance*

Oh, drone baby,  tell daddy what you got in the arsenal.  If we're going classic nuclear option, let me get a pitcher of martinis and some shades for the old Mark 1 eyeballs.   We'll fire up a creamy seegar and later we'll grab our surfboards and surf the Sendapocalyps.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Daggit on May 23, 2015, 01:59:28 AM
I don't think there is anything sexual going on between Drone and Falkie.

I think Falkie sees Drone as the son he could never get an erection to have.

What about all his 'future' children he keeps in the mayo jars in the fridge?

onan

It's a con, a poor one, but con nonetheless. To now play those confrontational to faulty. So the "clever ones" can have yet another laugh.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on May 23, 2015, 04:08:58 AM
It's a con, a poor one, but con nonetheless. To now play those confrontational to faulty. So the "clever ones" can have yet another laugh.
My....that's a pithy, yet, clever observation.

onan

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 23, 2015, 04:12:02 AM
My....that's a pithy, yet, clever observation.

Not trying to get into a squabble. Just pointing out, rather than not. Perhaps I should have just let it go.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on May 23, 2015, 04:15:30 AM
Not trying to get into a squabble. Just pointing out, rather than not. Perhaps I should have just let it go.
Just funning with you, bro.  Now I am off to patrol the internet.  Can't sleep.  Feeling a little restless.

Daggit

This little squabble has the stench of an attempt to breathe some life into a limp and lame thread.

If this thread dies it's game over for the trolling enablers.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on May 23, 2015, 04:08:58 AM

I was just thinking the same thing onan. It's a preplanned public fight...
It has happened before, it will happen again.
Not buying it.

area51drone

Quote from: eddie dean on May 23, 2015, 06:33:29 AM
I was just thinking the same thing onan. It's a preplanned public fight...
It has happened before, it will happen again.
Not buying it.

I wasn't trying to fight Falkie, he's bringing this on himself.   Go back and look, he's the one who posted about it. I know he's reading this thread - maybe not my posts - but I know he's reading it.   He's obviously got his tail between his legs and he's sweating bullets wondering what's going to happen if he comes after me.   All too often I let him treat me like shit at times (privately behind the scenes) just because I enjoy our conversations.  Not anymore.  If he's going to treat a friend like shit, someone who stuck with him through thick and thin and tolerated his crap when I didn't need to, then he's going to get it back tenfold!   Gerry really has nothing to do with it, he simply has an issue he's dealing with.   It's Falkie who fucked up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 08:22:55 AM
I wasn't trying to fight Falkie, he's bringing this on himself.   Go back and look, he's the one who posted about it. I know he's reading this thread - maybe not my posts - but I know he's reading it.   He's obviously got his tail between his legs and he's sweating bullets wondering what's going to happen if he comes after me.

OMG!!!! You're not....going...to type him to death are you?

All too often I let him treat me like shit at times (privately behind the scenes) just because I enjoy our conversations.  Not anymore.  If he's going to treat a friend like shit, someone who stuck with him through thick and thin and tolerated his crap when I didn't need to, then he's going to get it back tenfold!   Gerry really has nothing to do with it, he simply has an issue he's dealing with.   It's Falkie who fucked up.

You two need to settle it honourably..

Na na nanananaaann nnaa It was him, not me!!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 08:22:55 AM
I wasn't trying to fight Falkie, he's bringing this on himself.   Go back and look, he's the one who posted about it. I know he's reading this thread - maybe not my posts - but I know he's reading it.   He's obviously got his tail between his legs and he's sweating bullets wondering what's going to happen if he comes after me.   All too often I let him treat me like shit at times (privately behind the scenes) just because I enjoy our conversations.  Not anymore.  If he's going to treat a friend like shit, someone who stuck with him through thick and thin and tolerated his crap when I didn't need to, then he's going to get it back tenfold!   Gerry really has nothing to do with it, he simply has an issue he's dealing with.   It's Falkie who fucked up.

Since Kathy drove over the curb yesterday and further aggravated my injury, it now takes me 20 minutes to get off the couch by very painfully manuvering my body to get up while facing downwards as if I am doing a push up. I can't get up from a lying or sitting position now and could before she did what she did.

So I am only sporadicaly reading these posts and spending most of my time on my side wheezing and in pain.
Kathy is going to come by and help clear up the area around my easy chair so I can sleep sitting up, if that does not hurt too much.
Both Kathy and I are convinced I would not have hurt myself as much if I did not weigh so much. Next month I formally start my diet to do so. She brought over a huge bag of oranges and grapefruit yesterday. That willl help things.

Here's my reply to drone's bs.

Me, who fucked up ?
Me, who has had to continually tell you for months to stop crossing the line into personal things that are none of your business and you give me ( and presumably others ) your childish, simpering, little " I'm sorry " crap in your childlike manner.
Me, who told you repeatedly to let it go and leave Gerry alone because he had to deal with a personal crisis and you said ( again in your whiny tone ) " but I'm just trying to be HELPFUL " or " I'm just trying to give advice. " and then you said you WERE going to go on here and attack him for it all the while afterwards claiming that you were merely thinking about it ?
Me. who told you that your efforts to help were further stressing him out and yet you kept pushing the edge and going over the line, even after I practically begged you to leave him be for a few days, and you wouldn't stop ?
Me, who told you I didn't want to cover smarmy topics on the cat box related to me or to all things disgusting or shocky and you had a hissy fit about it ?
Me, who hears you every time on your $1.98 crap phone order more McDonalds or Burger King stuff than the guy did in the super size movie ?
Me, who has never heard you order anything healthy from those same burger joints except one salad.
Me, who has had you repeatedly ask about Kathy's & my sex life and I told you no, who then heard you get angry when I made a small joke how you spend all your time in the garage while your wife puts out a missing person ad on a milk carton about your sex life as you mail off your 3 cents an item profit used athletic supporters ?
Me. who can afford a phone when you can only afford to feed your wife and children fish sticks, yet you spend $8-10 at Mickey D's almost every night ?
Me, who has a phone that works and a Mac that works, while both your phone and computer do not and continually crash ?
Me, who told you to leave Gerry's sex life alone and you wouldn't ?
Me,  who told you to leave other issues about Gerry alone and you wouldn't ?
Me, who has heard your continual justifications for all of the reasons WHY you ask people questions when you SHOULD know better not to, " I'm just curious, Daddy " in that whiny tone of voice ?
That ME ?

area51drone

Well, you asked for it.   

The only way to get George to continue to talk to you is to say "i'm sorry" because he's so fucking into himself thinking he's some kind of god.    Even when you've done nothing wrong.   I've said it over and over to him, and frankly, I never gave a shit whether or not he was mad at me.  The madder he is the funnier he is!  So yeah, I would say whatever was needed to keep him going.   

Gerry is making that shit up George.  I never asked him about his wife or his sex life.  He's a DRUNK (sorry Gerry, but this is the only way I can defend myself).   Get that through your head George.  Have you talked with Gerry for hours on end?  No.  You've exchanged a few emails with him, and he sucked you into his lair with the twitter and photoshop help.   I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he also doesn't know what he's talking about at times because he's too wasted to remember, and the whole questioning him about his sex life NEVER HAPPENED.     I question you about your sex life because you are EXTREMELY OPEN WITH YOUR SHIT, EVEN IF YOU CLAIM TO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, YOU BRING IT UP.

Maybe I should play this backward.   Let's start with the chat transcript of our final conversation:

me:  wtf is going on with Gerry? I think he's been drinking again.. I emailed him to try to smooth things over between us and he went ballistic on me saying we are going to war.. wtf??

dmitri:  Schmuck. He is still dealing with problem today as i told you. Let him alone for awhile for go*d's sake

me:  I was trying to be nice to him, I told him to take it easy and I would help him if I could.   why does he not want my help

me:  you must have been talking to him or something about me because he says go to war just like you
I don't want a war
I want to help the guy

dmitri:  Leave him the fuck alone for now! What dont you understand about that ? G*d you're fucking dense! He has enough stress without you bugging him all the time. Just let him be for now. You're pissing me off too because you won't fucking listen !

me:  this is really bugging me
I'm sorry but I'm just trying to be nice

dmitri:  Right now he needs to deal exclusively with his crisis. If YOU don't stop hassling him * i * will go after you in a video. Now knock it the fuck off and leave him alone. You are going to drive him to drinking you clueless idiot !

me:  I won't write him again but let him know that I'm extending an olive branch

dmitri:  You are not being nice. He doesnt want your fucking niceness now
I am busy now too. Bye

me:  you are so fucking pleasant in the morning, you know that? you are such a meanie to me sometimes

dmitri:  One more text message and * I * go to war !
Leave me alone. I need to recover and rest.

me:  Go ahead make my day  (note - a veiled reference to the time he CLAIMED to have met Clint Eastwood)

dmitri has taken this chat off the record

Now, this is just a *taste* George.  I could go next to the conversation we had where you SHIT YOUR PANTS coming back to your apartment.    How far do you want this to go?  Apologize, MAN BOY.

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 22, 2015, 06:55:38 PM
I await the official confirmation from eyenoeyeno..

Sorry I don't post here