• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on May 13, 2015, 07:48:09 AM
Casio has agreed to be on a special edition of The Catbox, and has given me his contact information.  I'm still sick right now and busy as all get out, but as soon as I have the time, I will schedule the show with him.   I'd love for Falkie and Casio to be on the show together, but neither individual wants anything to do with each other.
No shit.  Think I'll be busy that day.  Won't be able to listen.

b_dubb

Quote from: area51drone on May 13, 2015, 06:10:22 AM
If she's going to needlessly attack, she's going to get needlessly attacked.   Oh, and the "violence" is spewed against you too, bdubb.   Fuck off.
The always classy A51D. Were you defending OGL here? Yourself?

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 13, 2015, 09:41:39 AM
No shit.  Think I'll be busy that day.  Won't be able to listen.

So Area51Drone is in contact with a sex offender and invited him to be on the cat-shit box podcast with Falkie. 

What do you think of that, Falkie?  Drone wants a sex offender to be on your podcast.  You still think he's a good friend?   

onan

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 13, 2015, 09:57:56 AM
So Area51Drone is in contact with a sex offender and invited him to be on the cat-shit box podcast with Falkie. 

What do you think of that, Falkie?  Drone wants a sex offender to be on your podcast.  You still think he's a good friend?   

But the listener count, and the views and subscribers will be in the 20's.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 09:11:39 AM
I've got them in the can but have been having a lot of trouble sleeping. They will be on after I get a little more sleep. I closed the door, Fluffy has decided to come in and stop chasing the poor outdoor kitties who try to come in here and eat and is lying on my legs and I hope I can do some laundryband cleaning as well as videos and I have a new shirt and am even going to ... Naw, why spoil the surprise.
If I can't sleep, I'll get up and get to work.
Oh, one more thing tonthose who say I'm always broke. I have $60.00 in Quarters sitting on the Imac table across from the couch and will show them to you.
And I gave Kathy gas money so she can continue her search forva new place to live, last night.
MV, Military Justice sends everyone his love.
Just how did you earn those quarters?  Lurid details of your pathetic existence if you please. Nothing less than your continued and complete self abasement is expected.  Maggot.
Come, come (don't reach for the empty mayo jar) give us more, felchie.  Fucking More!
A new shirt?  Holy Catshit, are you going out to apply for a fucking JOB?  What about your burgeoning YT career?  Or is this for the new position that NOory has taught you?  I mean, promised you, with his new show?  What's that going to be called? Undercover Schmuck?    
How much gas money did you give to Kath?  Again, we need the fucking details.  If you have 60 bux in quarters, would we be safe in assuming that you gave her two bux in quarters for gas?  She does own (not you) a Prius after all.
Shill Justus?  Give the ethnic cleanser an air kiss for me, wouldja?  Hope all is going well, with his 8 language capability, in collecting his welfare bennies fm the Canuckistan gov't.   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 09:11:39 AM
MV, Military Justice sends everyone his love.

by "love" does he mean frothing, angry emails?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 13, 2015, 09:16:58 AM
Word on the street, though, was that you had died during a coffee ground enema.

pfft, that's what kept me going.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 09:12:22 AM
Is that your long lost brother, Doctor Poo ?

Oh my god!  It's one of falkies children!  See, everyone, there is a method to falk's madness, he keeps his future children in their seed form in the refrigerator until only one remains.  The strongest eats all the weaker seed and and then divides and morphs into a mini-falk. 
Wait, are those Little Chris's eyes?  You both must be so very proud.

Quote from: area51drone on May 13, 2015, 09:08:52 AM
Is this like bail, where we only have to come up with 10% of it?   I'm pretty sure the #FalkieArmy could manage a hundred to get Chris back here, one way or another.   A thousand?  That might be something we'd have to press Noory for.   Right now Chris is locked up tight in a mayonnaise jar full of formaldehyde...  #FreeLittleChris

I'll contribute to Falkie, but I won't be contributing anything to this effort. 

Good luck getting him back on here, though.  Maybe we could settle the identity controversy for Daggit, Doctor Who, etc. once and for all - although they'd probably say that I had multiple windows open on my screen so I could be logged into multiple accounts and replying back and forth to myself all the time.

MV/Liberace!

falkie, i don't know if you've ever said, do you have any children out there?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 13, 2015, 10:33:07 AM
...I could be logged into multiple accounts and replying back and forth to myself all the time.

man, i do that constantly.  good clean fun.

paladin1991

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 13, 2015, 09:22:18 AM
Really?  I'm half your age and own my own house.  I pay taxes.  I don't flaunt the law and endanger the public by driving without a driver's license.  I have had a valid driver's license since I was 16.  I don't have hundreds of dollars of unpaid fines.  I don't accept money from talk  show hosts and brag about it.  I don't take internet trolls into my confidence and think they're my friends.  That's enough for now.
In short, you are living a Man's Life.  Although these are not all the signs of living a Man's Life, for they are varied, these are the signs in your life.
No sarcasm, Sir, but I give you a golf clap. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 09:22:52 AM
We have enough trolls in here. Don't need no more.
What is it felchie, this thread isn't big enough for both you and bart ell?

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on May 13, 2015, 10:34:46 AM
falkie, i don't know if you've ever said, do you have any children out there?
What's the count on full Mayo jars in his fridge? 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 12, 2015, 03:27:53 AM
He does remain a fan of my videos.

Hey Falkie I have a request. Could you do a review of one of your videos? Maybe not the interview one because that is too much ugly on one screen. I think it would be helpful for people like me and thuh new lissheners to figure out what is so good about the videos you post.

MV/Liberace!

i swear to god i still haven't watched all of the noory interview.  i've only seen maybe the first eight minutes of it.  i'm hoping to get around to it this afternoon.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on May 13, 2015, 10:56:51 AM
i swear to god i still haven't watched all of the noory interview.  i've only seen maybe the first eight minutes of it.  i'm hoping to get around to it this afternoon.

Well, report back after you are done so we know you are OK. (I haven't seen it either)

paladin1991

Same here.  It's the audio that really busts my balls.  Plus Bulkie can't let 'them' talk without interrupting and adding half assed related comments to their commentary.

Who

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 13, 2015, 10:48:30 AM
Hey Falkie I have a request. Could you do a review of one of your videos? Maybe not the interview one because that is too much ugly on one screen. I think it would be helpful for people like me and thuh new lissheners to figure out what is so good about the videos you post.

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 13, 2015, 11:02:32 AM
Same here.  It's the audio that really busts my balls.  Plus Bulkie can't let 'them' talk without interrupting and adding half assed related comments to their commentary.

ONeill

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 13, 2015, 10:39:50 AM
What is it felchie, this thread isn't big enough for both you and bart ell?

I would love to read Bart Ell's parody of recent events or some gifs he would put together. It's funny how Bulkie wants littlechris back and complains about trolls in the same line.

morgana213

I admit I watched the entire interview.  It was pretty damn disgusting.  But like a train wreck.....

It was the first time I was able to observe tommy.  He was twitchy.  Is he always this way?

ONeill

Quote from: morgana213 on May 13, 2015, 11:54:38 AM
I admit I watched the entire interview.  It was pretty damn disgusting.  But like a train wreck.....

It was the first time I was able to observe tommy.  He was twitchy.  Is he always this way?

From the point of view of a BellGab user there is a few minutes of interesting discussion in the interview. I have no idea why someone from outside BellGab would suffer the whole half an hour.

Roswells, Art

P.S. I want the 'sup' dog avatar back. So cute! I know, I know it ain't happening.

paladin1991

Quote from: morgana213 on May 13, 2015, 11:54:38 AM

It was the bright lights.  They hurt his reptilian eyes.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 12:14:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5xnc1p7BMk

I think I get what you are saying! He is being coy but it's a great idea! Falkie, the real money is in music videos! Can you balance on a rock and sing at the same time? You don't even have to sing, you can lip synch.

oh god, look what I've become. This is wrong in so many ways.

3OctaveFart

I would love to see Falkie do a music video with singing, dancing and choreography, not rap lyrics (nothing against them).
I think a little dancing would be good for Falkie. He said he has stage training.
"Dancing- everything else is bullshit!!"

eddie dean

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 13, 2015, 11:02:32 AM

Falkme unknowingly 'nooried' Noory. full circle!

Where's SnapT, and why hasn't he been posting?  He's said nothing on this thread since Sunday evening, and that was a somewhat cryptic post at that.  We need to hear from you, buddy!