• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 08:02:19 AM
Perhaps in YOUR reality, but in mine the great Julius spells his name Caesar.
First rest video to be posted around 10 am or when I wake up.
Need a bit more sleep.
I usually wake up in a couple of hours.

For a guy who can't write coherent sentences and paragraphs, it's awfully bold to constant correct people on their spelling and word usage  :o.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on May 03, 2015, 01:46:32 PM
I don't care what anyone says, the fact that Noory gave Falkie so much of his time was very gracious.   I don't know what he does behind the scenes with the whole C2C vs Art thing, but almost everything he has posted and or said on this forum or the gabcast has been pretty classy.    Maybe he was drunk the night he declared himself king, or maybe he was just trolling you haters, but that's probably the worst he ever said, and that's not very bad, IMO.   I'm not a fan, but I respect the guy.  Good going Noory, and good going Falkie.  Can't wait till the vid is uploaded!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHEAv_I4YZ8&feature=youtu.be

2 down and 7 to go and we turn to Dorothy Killgallen...

What an interview THAT would have made with what she was about to tell about JFK and UFO's before she was murdered !

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 03, 2015, 02:47:14 PM
For a guy who can't write coherent sentences and paragraphs, it's awfully bold to constant correct people on their spelling and word usage  :o.

Funny how an anoymous jerk has the nerve to try to school me when I continually upbraid people on their spelling.
I DO know how to write, no matter what YOU might think.

Here's the next one.
Going to take a short break because I get cramped sitting in this chair for too long but will be uploading after 10-20 minutes or so, I guess.
Need coffee & bathroom break too and I'm getting a headache staring through these broken glasses at the screen.
Have been sitting here for over 4 hours.
It takes time, effort and wear and tear on my body to keep you guys entertained.
And to give something for Gerry to watch at work.  ;) ;D

Will take the title suggestions and see what I can do.
After my eyes have a rest. I am trying to be descriptive but I first feel I must identify myself to new viewers.
I noticed for the first time yesterday that our license plate ends in the letters GH.
A good omen, I think.
I don't usually pay much attention to our license plate. And we got our title on Friday for the car and it IS fully paid for.
If I could get the state to issue me a special handicapped plate with Burgh on it ...  ;D

I can't look it up right now. My game keeps says its server is down for maintenance until 1:00 UTC. What's UTC ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS-KqyIX3t4&feature=youtu.be

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 01:23:07 PM
and even the Chairman sold his videos.

" I did it my way. "

again !
On utube, huh?

coaster

So I'm trying to catch up, reading the last five or so pages of this thread. I've learned nothing.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 03, 2015, 02:03:22 PM
I must have missed a rant or two directed at (Redacted) but I've read at least 2 now regarding ms Kinch and I must say this regarding Falkie's lack of womanly respectification. Anyfucking body who is a dude that ever sayz crap of this nature at The Burbank Compound or any elsewhere, forthwith has a hard part of my anatomy in a soft part of theirs, likely the face and not in a good way. And I really don't care who or how big, ask my friends. Not kidding. Sorry, is that promoting violence against men or some crap?

Agreed. Laura hasn't said anything awful, it's just he can't take criticism and most obviously from women. He has some massive mental problems and hatred for women that disgust me.

I hope this doesn't upset you, Big Guy, but I couldn't help but notice this when I saw your photo.  Please tell us that Noory hasn't gotten you sucked into some kind of Luciferian Illuminati New World Order thing now!  I hope that this was just a coincidence, although Noory always says there are no such things.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Photo credit to SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 11:39:50 AM
No, I like women and have LOVED women in my life.
But I am not going to tolerate crap from any woman except Kathy.

That was Laurakinche's point.  This post makes it sound like you are singling out women to be dominant over them.  That's not love -- it's a power game.   It looks like your thoughts are as coherent as your posts.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 02:54:25 PM

Who cares?

twiki

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 02:48:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHEAv_I4YZ8&feature=youtu.be

2 down and 7 to go and we turn to Dorothy Killgallen...

What an interview THAT would have made with what she was about to tell about JFK and UFO's before she was murdered !

Oh my sweet baby Jesus. Kathy doesn't appear too bright. She can't even operate a camera. Perhaps this is a direct result of all the poundings she has had to endure.

I hope she didn't film the Noory video.

Oh and Falkie your fly was undone. Not sure you needed a belt in that ensemble. Those tight knickerbockers didn't look like they were in any danger of falling down.

twiki

Why all the vitriol against women Falkie?

You don't seem to rant against men the same way you do the ladies.

Do you have mummy issues?

Does Noory know you stance?

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 03, 2015, 02:03:22 PM
Sorry, is that promoting violence against men or some crap?
I don''t know, man.  You are the self professed hippie  (and more likely to be against violence than a self professed red neck such as myself.) ;)  Let's just say that in these parts of the woods, your actions would be applauded and not condemned...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 02:54:25 PM
Funny how an anoymous jerk has the nerve to try to school me when I continually upbraid people on their spelling.

Funny how a know-it-all jerk upbraids people on their spelling when he can't compose coherent paragraphs.

Danger!UFO

Well, I now realize it's Falkie's World. We're just living in it.  :P :-[ ::)

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2015, 03:05:12 PM
I hope this doesn't upset you, Big Guy, but I couldn't help but notice this when I saw your photo.  Please tell us that Noory hasn't gotten you sucked into some kind of Luciferian Illuminati New World Order thing now!  I hope that this was just a coincidence, although Noory always says there are no such things.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Photo credit to SnapT

Lol !

Of course, I could not tell you if he did because then I'd have to kill you.
Or maybe both of you.

No it was just me waving hi to all my friends at Bellgab and my subscribers. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Break time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: twiki on May 03, 2015, 03:15:03 PM
Oh my sweet baby Jesus. Kathy doesn't appear too bright. She can't even operate a camera. Perhaps this is a direct result of all the poundings she has had to endure.

I hope she didn't film the Noory video.

Oh and Falkie your fly was undone. Not sure you needed a belt in that ensemble. Those tight knickerbockers didn't look like they were in any danger of falling down.

Go screw yourself. The woman has never used an Ipad before and I and her keep saying she has never gotten beaten by me or anyone.
I hardly think Noory or anyone else would associate with a girlfriend beater.
He doesn't think so. Neither does Tommy.
And I know that he, Tommy and Art watch my videos.
I noticed Tommy had his hand in his pocket as well.
Must be a secret Illuminati/New World Order recognition sign.

Oh my god. we just had an earthquake !

I didn't feel the first one but I did the second. The quake shook the whole building back and forth and I felt UNDER my chair in the floor.
Concord is 10 miles from here.

Latest Earthquakes
v0.5.0, 2014-12-16

1 Day, Magnitude 2.5+ Worldwide
35 earthquakes - Download
Updated: 2015-05-03 22:23:03 UTC
Showing event times using UTC
13 earthquakes in map area

quake # 1
0km SW of Concord, California

followed by quake # 2

2015-05-03 22:14:15 UTC13.0 km
1km S of Concord, California

ABC 7 news now repeating 3 quakes hit near Pleasant Hill.

USGS REPORTING THREE EARTHQUAKES STRUCK NEAR PLEASANT HILL

Updated 9 mins ago
The USGS is reporting that three earthquakes, including a 4.0 magnitude earthquake struck near Pleasant Hill today. Stay with ABC7 News for more on this developing story.

From KCBS :

String Of Earthquakes, Including Magnitude 4.0 Shake East Bay Cities
May 3, 2015 3:23 PM

CONCORD (CBS/AP) â€" A string of moderate earthquakes has rattled the East Bay Sunday, shaking buildings. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
The U.S. Geological Survey says an earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 4.0 hit at 2:13 p.m. Sunday. It was centered a mile south of Concord.
Three smaller quakes shook the area in the moments before and after the larger one.  A magnitude 2.5 earthquake hit at 2:01 p.m., followed by the 4.0 at 2:13, and a 2.7 magnitude quake at 2:14 p.m.  A magnitude 2.4 shook the area again at 2:28 p.m.
Thousands of Bay Area residents reported feeling the shaking on the USGS Did You Feel It site.

Oh, the intrigue. The war against (redacted) expands to laurakinch, Falkie and Kathy fighting as usual, her trying to hitchhike back to Martinez after an argument over a sign but was nearly picked up by Buffalo Bill instead.
This is a bigger roller coaster ride than the Art Bell thread.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 03, 2015, 03:29:14 PM
Funny how a know-it-all jerk upbraids people on their spelling when he can't compose coherent paragraphs.

Sorry for posting that.  Maybe you're very mildly autistic and it has never been diagnosed.  Maybe you have difficulty understanding context and social cues, so you rely heavily upon word definitions to navigate your way through, and bluster around to cover up.  I think the contents of this thread are reasonable evidence for that conclusion.  Whatever.  May I suggest incorporating more humility than bluster into your coping mechanisms.

Just watched the latest video responding to Laurakinch, and Falkie, it's getting harder and harder to like you. When I first started lurking in this thread, I thought that a lot of your issues could be explained away by poor upbringing and an unfortunate sense of accumulating entitlement caused by years and years of sucking on the government teat. However, the more I read, the more you seem to just be a self-centered man-baby that is in desperate need of a good butt-whoopin'. Where I grew up, you'd have one chance to apologize for the way you've talked to Redacted and Laurakinch, and if you were unwilling to do so, you'd have your teeth handed to you in a spare napkin.

While I realize that you have assigned WAY too much importance to yourself to ever listen to any advice (friendly or otherwise), I really hope that you will take to heart the repeated feedback on this thread. If you ever hope to have a chance at making something of yourself in this business (and that is a definite long shot), you need to chill with the obnoxious way in which you take criticism. Can you imagine Noory getting on C2C and calling some woman who disagreed with him a F'ing c*nt?

I'm sure you will ignore this like you do all other criticism, but think before you act. Jesus Christ. You could drive a saint to drink...   

Who

Quote from: Horseless Headsman on May 03, 2015, 04:15:03 PM
Just watched the latest video responding to Laurakinch, and Falkie, it's getting harder and harder to like you.

I used to think Senda had some redeeming qualities.  I was wrong.

Dateline

Verbal abuse of any kind is not acceptable, especially to women.  I know that have had strong opinions, but a strong man does not have to retort with hateful dialogue.  And especially calling them the bitch word.  It is an unwelcome distraction from the videos.

Just ask them over for a chicken dinner.

3OctaveFart

I don't see any news of an earthquake on the news wires.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 03, 2015, 10:57:49 AM
Okay, you are seriously disturbed. Now I'm the focus of your extreme hatred of women now that you're done with Redacted?
Absolute truth.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 11:39:50 AM
No, I like women and have LOVED women in my life.
It's busybodies like YOU and Redacted who give your busybody Miss-Know-It-All opinions and criticism where it is neither wanted, or appreciated or solicited that I can't stand.
And I managed to drive down there with NO bridge tolls with NO help from you or any one else.
Even Kathy when she drove OUT of Santa Cruz had trouble finding the tiny road signs mounted 20-30 feet up in the air in the dark.
Our last Prius had GPS. This one doesn't. The next one will. It's indispensable.
When I was in Costco they had a Garmin for $129 and eventually I will buy it.
When I was a member of AAA, I had maps of every major Bay Area city, California and anywhere we were likely to frequent and used to keep them all n a case. We let the membership (s ) lapse during the times we didn't have a car. They keep bugging me to rejoin. I carried those maps around and updated them for years in every car I ever owned along with several Thomas Brothers atlases which are around the house somewhere.
But Miss-Know-It-All busy body's like you and Redacted probably never get lost.
But they probably know all the truck stop locations intimately.
When you and other people start behaving in a proper manner, then I will lay off.
But I am not going to tolerate crap from any woman except Kathy.
And even her, I vehemently disagree with her conclusions and opinions at times.
But I don't hate her.
I have to live with her and make allowances for her.
We had a fight in Watsonville because she could see a sign that I could not and it wasn't until I pulled over and told her to put on my glasses that she realized that I could not literally see the sign from the angle I was driving into the Chevron station IN Watsonville ( the same one I wound up at the LAST time we went to Santa Cruz as I recognized it. ) that she apologized.
Even she can admit when she is wrong when people like you and Redacted NEVER will.
Now excuse me Mulewinkle, but I have videos to post and commentary to make and have wasted enough time replying to your delusionary post.

Not cool at all! They don't agree with you so they are sluts and the c words. Wanna call them gay next?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ms. C on May 03, 2015, 11:55:45 AM
So very very sad!

I'm sitting here absolutely livid about these horrid posts filled with vulgarity towards females ... over the last months, I gave Mr. Senda the benefit of the doubt when folks pointed out what he did to Kathy ... thinking, they were making a bigger deal then it actually was ... UNTIL the rant against Redacted and (I believe it was a BellGab caller) that told us that he shared the videos with a friend that was a professional ... and was told to stop and rewind -- professional then pointed out several markings and other signs that Kathy was indeed a battered woman.  And now this latest miserable rant towards you Laurakinch. 

Perhaps, by standing up and speaking out, and being a female .. the wrath will next  be directed at me ... no, I don't want any crap coming towards me; but I need to stand up and speak out for and with all the women here on BellGab and Kathy ... and whomever else has had to deal with this abuse!

STOP STOP STOP ... no woman deserves this!

RESPECTFULLY submitted,
Ms. C

Nicely said and plus 1000

Falkie2013

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2015, 04:40:21 PM
Nicely said and plus 1000

Coinversely, does ANY man deserve to constantly insulted in hundreds of pages of a forum by anyone, either male or female ?

Your double standard is DEFINITELY showing.

To you, redacted and Laura, such behavior is acceptable and permissable solely because women can and do get away with it on here.

I am fair game but the fairer sex can't take it when I fight back and call them out for being bitchy or worse.

I am way past tired of reading Laura's continual complaints and insults on here.

That's wrong and I'm sorry you can't see it nor get what I am talking about.

I will not accept anyone attacking Kathy either nor the continual LIE that I beat her despite BOTH of us saying it does not and has not happened nor to try to explain it to idiots who won't accept her words on her videos either.

Kathy does NOT lie. Neither do I. If you can accept that, I am truly sorry for you.

She would not drive me all over the Bay Area if I was abusing her, nor would she " expose " herself on video.

That assertion is total bs and the haters won't admit THAT possibility to themselves that they are just plain WRONG because they heard " don't hit me " in a video.

I've been with her for the better part of 38 years. Her Father would not have tolerated my physically abusing her and he knew there was NO abuse.
My friends have seen Kathy dozens of times and even mediated when we have been mad with each other. They could tell you that there's no abuse as well.

No one was hit that day. I  lost my temper because she had been nagging the hell out of me. But it was verbal. And was so was her nagging of me.

We had a small fight yesterday because both of us were tired and cranky and she could not see my position on what she saw.
Once she did it was over.
I went looking for her because I thought she had been hurt or abducted and she might have been. She said the guy who offered her a ride was really creepy.

In the meantime while my nerves calm down after my bedroom shook with creaking and booms and 3 quakes, only one of which I felt ( and Kathy didn't feel it at all.). First thing she asked me  when I called to see if she felt the quakes :

Did you get any sleep and how do YOU feel ?

She's still sore and tired from all the driving all over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M04ogqDYQJ8&feature=youtu.be

The next video is uploading and then will come the interview and 2 more videos and I am done for the next 2 days and will take a break.

coaster

Falkie is an asshole. No surprise there.