• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2015, 12:20:06 PM
Raw. Chicken. Squirts. ... Humm... Raw Chicken Squirts.
The name of Falkies band?
Maybe the name of Falkie fans?
Ladies and gentlemen it's, Falkie and his Raw Chicken Squirts!
Gotta nice ring to it, don't-cha think?

Debut album and hit single - "Salmonella"

Laurakinch

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 07:13:45 AM
I am not a character. Just me. Though I do admit there maybe some cartoonish elements about me and maybe both of us.

No world from LC on any of this.
Art will be next if I can arrange it. I will go to Pahrump but NOT in a Prius.

Like Art would ever let a psycho like you get within ten feet of him.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 01:56:06 AM
... Noory paid for my gas money.

Got invoice for glasses.  Will send me check on Monday...

Falkie, DO NOT cash these checks, they may well be collectors items.

Put them up on EBay - starting price would be the amount the checks were written for, and link the item here.  If they haven't sold by the time the listing expire, you can always deposit them then

If you aren't going to do that, please at least post photos of them

onan

Falkie is a liar. It is that simple. Now he has injured fingers. Supposedly injured almost a year ago with furniture falling. The pain exacerbated by arthritis.

Look at the picture with his elevated right hand. If there is arthritis, it is mild. But another poor falkie, woe is me story.

If you listen to the first minute of the video where he is looking at buildings behind a chain link barrier, he can be heard gutturally yelling at Kathy. He definitely has uncontrolled anger issues.

3OctaveFart

I bet all the cash in my pocket (sixty some-odd bux) this video breaks five digits for views.
The tension here is sexual.
Senda is raising the bar dramatically by dragging it out.
The man is a born thespian.

WOTR

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 03, 2015, 11:30:38 AM
I'm not going anywhere. You notice he has never attacked any males on this forum...
The reason I offered to join with an account "Jennifer."  You don't ever mistake "Jennifer" for a male (though, apparently, you may a "Jenner...") ;D

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on May 03, 2015, 12:42:10 PM
Come on, where is the vid???

Firefox has been giving me technical problems this morning. First video is now uploading.
Had to restart video upload several times.
My apologies.
They are coming.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:43:00 AM
... I did the interview to inform and because I got tired of reading every puff piece interview with the man and wanted to see one done differently.  It was...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:28:35 AM
... as you will see in the interview as Tommy puts his 2 cents in, I am my own man.  I will say if a Noory program is bad and if one is good.  Tommy did NOT seem to get why.  Noory does...

... Nice party at station. About 200 people there. Lots of singing, free spicy steak, salad.  Everyone nice. On air talent gracious enough to let me use studio for interview.  Noory mobbed by people wanting selfies.  Have surprise for all of you on video...

I really hope there is video of all this.  What's better than free food, singing, Noory being mobbed for selfies, Tommy wondering aloud how some of their shows could be 'bad', and a Falkiesque 'surprise'

... I should do movie, Chasing Noory...

Yes, you should. 

That would be a fine title for your 'the making of' video companion to the Noory interview.  I really hope there is some good footage of the events surrounding the interview, and of you doing the interview itself that can be pulled together to make this video a classic.  It's fair - and desirable - to include clips from some of the other videos done this week and last week in this one

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 01:12:20 PM
Firefox has been giving me technical problems this morning. First video is now uploading.
Had to restart video upload several times.
My apologies.
They are coming.

String them out a little, all of them at once would be overload and you probably wouldn't get as many views for each one

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 12:59:47 PM
I bet all the cash in my pocket (sixty some-odd bux) this video breaks five digits for views.
The tension here is sexual.
Senda is raising the bar dramatically by dragging it out.
The man is a born thespian.

Watch the videos and click the ads so I can speed up the uploads by paying for wider broadband or whatever in the hell its called.
It's going to cost me another $ 22 a month to increase the speed so these things upload and process faster.
Once I can see what I am doing better ( the floaters notwithstanding ) I will post the message you tube keeps giving me and ask you people for help how to do what they want me to do to speed up the uploads. I have no clue how to do it. And not knowing is not the same as being stupid, no matter what they naysayers think.
Noory asked me when the interview would be posted. I told him tonight but that was before built up fatigue hit me.
It will be on today as I take the videos in order.
And before anyone says anything about one of them, I was JOKING in the video. I finaly ate ONE french fry.
Garlicky and greasy.
Yechh.
I hate garlic fries.
I was surpised to find out that the boardwalk closes before or just after Labor Day and is only open 3 months out of the year. There's a wharf with lots of restaurants you can see off in the distance with it all lighted up but I have no idea how to get there.
The next time we go, we will stop off at the radio station, go to the boardwalk and do videos ( Kathy wants to win some stuffed Pokemon plushes ) and stay overnight. It will be a kind of birthday present for the both of us as we usually don't go anywhere just to have fun.
Besides, I want to see her on the roller coaster. She said she hadn't gone on one for years and also says Patty doesn't like rides, which is weird.

My favorite online game was down for 2 days, so it isn't only me who is having issues.

3OctaveFart

My gonads are tingling in anticipation. How much longer?

Falkie2013

Quote from: NowhereInTime on May 03, 2015, 01:20:03 PM
So's another beating for poor Kathy.

No one was beat, jerkoff, except for our bodies.
Knock it off.

3OctaveFart

You bet I will click the ads.
Proud of you, dude. You did it.
You saw it through without exemption, as Frank sang.

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 01:22:16 PM
You bet I will cluck the ads.
Proud of you, dude.
You saw it through without exemption, as Frank sang.

and even the Chairman sold his videos.

" I did it my way. "

again !

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2015, 10:39:25 AM
...  Please answer the $1 million $50 (pun intended) question - where did the dinner actually take place after all?  Thanks, buddy.

Inquiring minds want to know.  Must know

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 03, 2015, 01:18:00 PM
I really hope there is video of all this.  What's better than free food, singing, Noory being mobbed for selfies, Tommy wondering aloud how some of their shows could be 'bad', and a Falkiesque 'surprise'

Yes, you should. 

That would be a fine title for your 'the making of' video companion to the Noory interview.  I really hope there is some good footage of the events surrounding the interview, and of you doing the interview itself that can be pulled together to make this video a classic.  It's fair - and desirable - to include clips from some of the other videos done this week and last week in this one

I don't know how to edit them to do that. If I make enough money I will see if White Crow can fly in here  ;D to teach me how to do that.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 03, 2015, 01:24:36 PM
Inquiring minds want to know.  Must know

The program manager said it was a secret and Noory told me he has no access to his email on this weekend. I know he shuts it off from time to time.
I will find out Monday and let every one know.
I have NO idea where it was and promptly fell asleep within minutes of Kathy driving out of town. I only got 2 hours of sleep because I was sick from that damned off brand chicken I ate, all night.
First explanatory video with comments on the event and comments on Redacted and Laura is at 68 % uploaded. I had to keep starting over because in part, it kept saying the title was too long and Firefox kept not responding.
I am going to keep posting these until they are all done.
I am certain that those who look for videos on or about George Noory will watch them no matter when I post them including the special surprize video I did.
I am absolutely sure it will get views. ;D

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 01:24:43 PM
I don't know how to edit them to do that. If I make enough money I will see if White Crow can fly in here  ;D to teach me how to do that.

There has got to be a YouTube video that will show you how to do it.  Or something on line with step by step directions if you prefer that. 

At least you have all the footage from the other videos, and Kathy filmed you interviewing Noory, right?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 03, 2015, 01:28:05 PM
There has got to be a YouTube video that will show you how to do it.  Or something on line with step by step directions if you prefer that. 

At least you have all the footage from the other videos, and Kathy filmed you interviewing Noory, right?

No, I filmed everything with me as the unseen interviewer in the video and George and Noory in the chairs in front of the camera. Kathy was a trooper as after I did the selfie video she stood there the entire time because she didn't want to make noise or interrupt the video by leaving. Even she knew how important it was for me and she was a trouper for doing it. Afterwards, I told her, she should have said something to me before I started the interview. I think she was curious how it was going to turn out as well. That studio was too small for 5 people and maybe too small for only Tommy and me. He makes me look small.
And he would NOT tell me what he weighs and said its a deep secret, so don't anyone ask. I figure he might weigh more than I do but who knows.
I will ask Kathy what she thinks.
Drone who kept calling me last night seems to be incommunicado today. I have no idea why. I was too wiped to talk to anyone. It took me about an hour just to hobble around and make coffee this morning.
I'm not going to screw around with You Tube instructional videos until I get my new glasses and hopefully find the taped ones. the new ones will be here in 7 to 10 days.

I've seen Waiting For Godot both on stage and film though its been 30 or 40 years.
Upload # 1 has 23 minutes left to process.
Who knows how long the interview will take. It's my longest video ever.

1 down and 9 to go. I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm30caFr8Zc&feature=youtu.be

area51drone

I don't care what anyone says, the fact that Noory gave Falkie so much of his time was very gracious.   I don't know what he does behind the scenes with the whole C2C vs Art thing, but almost everything he has posted and or said on this forum or the gabcast has been pretty classy.    Maybe he was drunk the night he declared himself king, or maybe he was just trolling you haters, but that's probably the worst he ever said, and that's not very bad, IMO.   I'm not a fan, but I respect the guy.  Good going Noory, and good going Falkie.  Can't wait till the vid is uploaded!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 01:20:37 PM
Watch the videos and click the ads so I can speed up the uploads by paying for wider broadband or whatever in the hell its called.
It's going to cost me another $ 22 a month to increase the speed so these things upload and process faster.
This is fabulous!

b_dubb

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:34:03 AM
Listen AAA bitch.
The roads there are very confusing and if one makes a wrong turn one can easily get lost.
I'm certain a smug, know it all bitch such as yourself has her car full of road maps marked with all the best places to make a few spare bucks to have sex for cash with unsuspecting lost tourists.
You know every place you drive even if you've never seen the area before ?
Give me a fucking break you arrogant, whining c*nt.
And stop replying to my posts as if you know everything.
You don't.

Nahhhh now why would anyone think Failkie was into violence against women

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on May 03, 2015, 01:53:15 PM
Nahhhh now why would anyone think Failkie was into violence against women
I must have missed a rant or two directed at (Redacted) but I've read at least 2 now regarding ms Kinch and I must say this regarding Falkie's lack of womanly respectification. Anyfucking body who is a dude that ever sayz crap of this nature at The Burbank Compound or any elsewhere, forthwith has a hard part of my anatomy in a soft part of theirs, likely the face and not in a good way. And I really don't care who or how big, ask my friends. Not kidding. Sorry, is that promoting violence against men or some crap?

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 01:26:42 PM
First explanatory video with comments on the event and comments on Redacted and Laura is at 68 % uploaded. I had to keep starting over because in part, it kept saying the title was too long and Firefox kept not responding.

Even YouTube ITSELF thinks your titles are too long!

Helpful title suggestion: Put the EPISODE'S title FIRST, THEN your name and the episode number if there's room.

As an example, your latest episode would be titled:
UFOs, ETs, and Alien Abduction! | The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Episode #423

This is how EVERY successful YouTube star does their titles.  The EPISODE title is what's most important, you don't want it cut off for length!

3OctaveFart

I am surprised how current the c-word has become.
Fart grew up with four sisters, and I was raised knowing this was the granddaddy of all nasty words.
It dates to Chaucer, but he used it in fun, bawdy contexts. Chaucer was great for toilet humor.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 03, 2015, 06:54:45 AM
I'm glad that this Falkie character got his interview. It will be interesting to see how professional it turns out. Does Noory have to have final approval before it is aired? Perhaps his team could do the editing to ensure quality control and also ensure that it meets industry standards.

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 03, 2015, 07:08:42 AM
Noory's team doesn't ensure that his radio show meets industry standards.

It's fun to watch 2 and 11 interact.

I am not a character. Just me. Though I do admit there maybe some cartoonish elements about me and maybe both of us.

No world from LC on any of this.
Art will be next if I can arrange it. I will go to Pahrump but NOT in a Prius.
First time in days I went all day without coffee ( !!!!! ) but Imwas determined come hell or high water to get this interview.
Can't find taped glasses so wore broken, broken glasses. Every commiserated with me on them. Kathy realized how hard I had trouble seeing when  I told her :

I'm not stupid. YOU try to find glasses or SEE with MY glasses ! "

She said " No wonder you can't see. You're blind without them. "

And apologized.

I drove 115 miles non stop and the stupid Google directions to get to the station were wrong. Wasted an hour driving in the wrong direction because the street they told me to take does not connect to the other street we were told to take. 2 guys at 2 gas stations got us on the right track. Leaving, got confused and wound up in Watsonville.
Nice party at station. About 200 people there. Lots of singing, free spicy steak, salad.
Everyone nice. On air talent gracious enough to let me use studio for interview.
Noory mobbed by people wanting selfies.
Have surprise for all of you on video.
When we stopped at Safeway in Marin, both of us got out of car and Kathy ( not for the first time after driving long distance ) said she should do video of her just saying " ow, ow, ow, ow, " over and over again.
I should do movie, Chasing Noory.
2 weekends in a row and both of us, everything hurts, even fingers.
If we do event again like this, will find hotel with hot tub and sauna.
We saw one and Kathy said :

" I don't know right now if I would sit in it or drink it with some booze. That's how sore I am."

Kathy went on roller coaster but my feet were too sore to film it. She wants to go back and see boardwalk again.

Sorry I'm not posting videos right away. Back, toes, fingers ache. Will post videos with backstory when I get up.
Interview is 33-35 minutes non stop.
Bbl, probably around 10 after coffee and long hot shower and soaking feet in dr scholes foot massager, using it for first time.
Later in week will open up juicer and use it for the first time on video.
And Noory told me how much I will get paid for new show.
Cannot release details as am sworn to secrecy but it is not Beyond Belief show.

Wow, I wasn't that sore after giving my all on a half-marathon.