• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:25:40 AM
I am not used to long distance driving anymore.
It's odd how not having a drivers licence will do that to a person...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:43:00 AM
Let me get started PLEASE.
Thank you.

I won't bother you any more, Falkie.

Here's a song that will help everyone to calm down while we wait for Falkie to get ready for the day so he can post his videos.

Washed Out - Feel It All Around:  This is part of the genre called "chillwave."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DkslcOhytU

Like Aaron Rodgers told the Green Bay Packer fans at the start of last season - "R - E - L - A - X."

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 07:13:45 AM
I am not a character. Just me. Though I do admit there maybe some cartoonish elements about me and maybe both of us.  Damn straight, bubba!

I drove 115 miles non stop and the stupid Google directions to get to the station were wrong. Wasted an hour driving in the wrong direction because the street they told me to take does not connect to the other street we were told to take. 2 guys at 2 gas stations got us on the right track. Leaving, got confused and wound up in Watsonville.  Scenic tour, huh?
Nice party at station. About 200 people there. Lots of singing, free spicy steak, salad.
Everyone nice. On air talent gracious enough to let me use studio for interview.
Noory mobbed by people wanting selfies.
Have surprise for all of you on video.  Actually, want to see this series of videos.  Okay, Falk, show us what you got.
When we stopped at Safeway in Marin, both of us got out of car and Kathy ( not for the first time after driving long distance ) said she should do video of her just saying " ow, ow, ow, ow, " over and over again.
I should do movie, Chasing Noory.  Well, holy shit, this could actually be a good idea.  You could incorporate edited posts fm this thread.  Detail the misadventures, plenty of footage of you and Kath, running all over the place...   I imagine you could get some film students to assist for 'credits.'  You could do an original Falkie 2013 production movie for youtube and direct to dvd sales.  You could actually make some money and be able to finally provide some meaningful income to you and Kath.  That would be awesome.  Think on this falk, this could be the ticket.  Your off hand comment could be the inspiration for success.  I encourage you to think on it.   
2 weekends in a row and both of us, everything hurts, even fingers.
If we do event again like this, will find hotel with hot tub and sauna.  With a mayo dispenser hooked on the side?
We saw one and Kathy said :

" I don't know right now if I would sit in it or drink it with some booze. That's how sore I am."

Kathy went on roller coaster but my feet were too sore to film it. She wants to go back and see boardwalk again.

Sorry I'm not posting videos right away. Back, toes, fingers ache. Will post videos with backstory when I get up.
Interview is 33-35 minutes non stop.  Take an aspirin and a Scotch.  Will ease up the aches.
Bbl, probably around 10 after coffee and long hot shower and soaking feet in dr scholes foot massager, using it for first time.
Later in week will open up juicer and use it for the first time on video.
And Noory told me how much I will get paid for new show.  I hope this comes through for you.
Cannot release details as am sworn to secrecy but it is not Beyond Belief show.  So pls don't blab them in the next post.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:34:03 AM
Listen AAA bitch.
The roads there are very confusing and if one makes a wrong turn one can easily get lost.
I'm certain a smug, know it all bitch such as yourself has her car full of road maps marked with all the best places to make a few spare bucks to have sex for cash with unsuspecting lost tourists.
You know every place you drive even if you've never seen the area before ?
Give me a fucking break you arrogant, whining c*nt.
And stop replying to my posts as if you know everything.
You don't.

Okay, you are seriously disturbed. Now I'm the focus of your extreme hatred of women now that you're done with Redacted?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 08:02:19 AM
Perhaps in YOUR reality, but in mine the great Julius spells his name Caesar.
First rest video to be posted around 10 am or when I wake up.
Need a bit more sleep.
I usually wake up in a couple of hours.
SendaWorld.

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 03, 2015, 08:02:52 AM
I'm just curious how your toes and fingers got sore.
emptied a lot of mayo dispensers at sandwich shops

paladin1991

Quote from: b_dubb on May 03, 2015, 08:18:15 AM

Consider adding some lederhosen and an alpine hat to complete your ensemble
OMG.  Is his zipper undone?

WOTR

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 03, 2015, 10:57:49 AM
Okay, you are seriously disturbed. Now I'm the focus of your extreme hatred of women now that you're done with Redacted?
I'm pretty sure the Redacted has just quit with this thread (no, I am not suggesting that you do the same.)  If you want, I could register an account under the screen name "Jennifer" and post on this thread to deflect a little of the hatred?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:25:40 AM
The Prius front seats are not well padded & there is not a lot of room for someone who is 6ft 2 and has to put the seat all the way back to drive. You are 6'2"?  I thought you were just big boned. Kathy has the same problem in that her knee hurts and hands if she drives a lot.
My hands were injured last year when my Mother's bookcase almost fell on me (your mom tried to assassinate you? fm the great beyond?) and I also fell twice and have arthritis in my hands and elsewhere.
I have pain patches I use on my hands and fingers.
Except for traffic lights and stopping for traffic, I drove ( and violated the laws of the ppl of the state of California who provide a check to you.  You are an unfaithful fuck to screw your tax supporters like that. You selfish fucking prick) non stop to Santa Cruz, then to Watsonville and then to the boardwalk.
Kathy drove back at that point.
I am not used to long distance driving anymore.  bull shit.  You love driving in violation of the law.
The passenger side is cramped too.
When I had my Cadillac and Reliant I did not have this problem as Imhad room to drive.  More head room for you right?  Pass the mayo....
The Prius seats are not well cushioned as you sacrifice comfort for mileage.
Our Honda was similarly cramped.
If I ever make enough money I will buy a Highlander hybrid.
Cushioned adjustable seats and I have sat behind the wheel and I could drive it.
Yesterday I saw a Toyota 4 x 4 outfitted as a storm chaser and the driver and his wife were heavyset and looked comfortable in it. I talked to them for a bit.  Heavyset?  Not immense like you?  You should have asked him if he could let you nap in it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:28:35 AM
Yes to an extent I am indebted to Noory but as you will see in the interview as Tommy puts his 2 cents in, I am my own man. Hhahahah. can't wait to see that!  Before or after you cash your state check?
I will say if a Noory program is bad and if one is good.
Tommy did NOT seem to get why.  Because he is a putz.
Noory does.
Getting my coffee and Cinnabon and will be posting first video within the hour.  Did you take the 5 fucking bux that I donated to Kath's eviction fund?   

analog kid

Falkie can get a girlfriend and I can't. I am less desirable than Falkie.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 10:34:03 AM
Listen AAA bitch.  Whoa,whoa,whoa.  You are very vicious when dealing with woman.  Sounds to me that you don't like women.  "Norman?  Norman?"  I fear for Kath's safety with you.   
The roads there are very confusing and if one makes a wrong turn one can easily get lost.
I'm certain a smug, know it all bitch (wow, again with the vitriol, {I know that is a big word for such as yourself, maybe LC can explain it for you} I am suspecting that with your mother issues that you are really a vicious fag in a meat bag suit)  such as yourself has her car full of road maps marked with all the best places to make a few spare bucks to have sex for cash with unsuspecting lost tourists.  Wow, project much?[/i]
You know every place you drive even if you've never seen the area before ?
Give me a fucking break you arrogant, whining c*nt.  Yep, vicious fag.
And stop replying to my posts as if you know everything.
You don't.  Coming fm you this is pathetically rich.

paladin1991

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 03, 2015, 10:36:34 AM
Without a driver's license.  So it would appear laws are for other people, not George Senda, right?
He lives in SendaWorld.

Laurakinch

Quote from: wotr1 on May 03, 2015, 11:06:48 AM
I'm pretty sure the Redacted has just quit with this thread (no, I am not suggesting that you do the same.)  If you want, I could register an account under the screen name "Jennifer" and post on this thread to deflect a little of the hatred?

I'm not going anywhere. You notice he has never attacked any males on this forum by spewing the kind of filth he's unleashed on me and Redacted.  He's a chickenshit coward who abuses women. He doesn't have the guts to stand up to a man.

paladin1991

No, Noory gave me gas money. I did not ASK him for it and thanked him for his kindness. That, if it is as you say, since I believe that you mentioned that you were going to ask for cash previously, would be generous of him.
Noory IS aware of the state of my finances and Kathy's (the whole world knows thanks to your constantly posting it and your continous grifting) and he thinks my interview and show appearance will get me lots of views and I will become far better known than I am.  By at least 10 more ppl
And You Tube pays you for ad clicks not views.
There's no absolute guarantee I will make a dime on it.
I did the interview to inform and because I got tired of reading every puff piece interview with the man and wanted to see one done differently.
It was.
A You Tube affiliate pays differently than You Tube and I may make money from that.
They have paid me a small amount thus far for views from February and run somewhat behind.
Replying to all this is keeping me from the coffee I need, a hot shower ( I shower and shave before almost every video & feel yucky before the camera if I don't ) and posting my commentary and videos.
Let me get started PLEASE.  Pls, my typing a response holds you back?  hahahah
Thank you.

paladin1991

He probably feels that he has pushed it as far as he can with Redacted before the tptb burn him down.  You are a fresh target.

Falkie2013

No, I like women and have LOVED women in my life.
It's busybodies like YOU and Redacted who give your busybody Miss-Know-It-All opinions and criticism where it is neither wanted, or appreciated or solicited that I can't stand.
And I managed to drive down there with NO bridge tolls with NO help from you or any one else.
Even Kathy when she drove OUT of Santa Cruz had trouble finding the tiny road signs mounted 20-30 feet up in the air in the dark.
Our last Prius had GPS. This one doesn't. The next one will. It's indispensable.
When I was in Costco they had a Garmin for $129 and eventually I will buy it.
When I was a member of AAA, I had maps of every major Bay Area city, California and anywhere we were likely to frequent and used to keep them all n a case. We let the membership (s ) lapse during the times we didn't have a car. They keep bugging me to rejoin. I carried those maps around and updated them for years in every car I ever owned along with several Thomas Brothers atlases which are around the house somewhere.
But Miss-Know-It-All busy body's like you and Redacted probably never get lost.
But they probably know all the truck stop locations intimately.
When you and other people start behaving in a proper manner, then I will lay off.
But I am not going to tolerate crap from any woman except Kathy.
And even her, I vehemently disagree with her conclusions and opinions at times.
But I don't hate her.
I have to live with her and make allowances for her.
We had a fight in Watsonville because she could see a sign that I could not and it wasn't until I pulled over and told her to put on my glasses that she realized that I could not literally see the sign from the angle I was driving into the Chevron station IN Watsonville ( the same one I wound up at the LAST time we went to Santa Cruz as I recognized it. ) that she apologized.
Even she can admit when she is wrong when people like you and Redacted NEVER will.
Now excuse me Mulewinkle, but I have videos to post and commentary to make and have wasted enough time replying to your delusionary post.

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 03, 2015, 11:30:38 AM
I'm not going anywhere. You notice he has never attacked any males on this forum by spewing the kind of filth he's unleashed on me and Redacted.  He's a chickenshit coward who abuses women. He doesn't have the guts to stand up to a man.
there you have it.  He does his attack against males with a humorous bent. 

ONeill

Yeah, he is fucked up, he has some serious issues with women. I think this needs to be repeated:

Quote from: MagnificentBastard on December 09, 2014, 05:04:41 PM
There are herpetic carbuncles sprouting from pigs anuses that have more humanity than falkie.

ONeill

Some of the oldies in this thread are so great my internal organs are hurting from laughing.

Quote from: Pope Francis on January 06, 2014, 09:15:53 PM
I apologize for interrupting this thread. My name is Leslie Jenkins and I'm an animal behaviorist at the San Francisco zoo. Recently, we had an adult silverback gorilla named Bobo go missing from his cage. I received a tip from a colleague online that alerted me to this thread in the quest to retrieve Bobo and return him to his home here at the San Francisco zoo.

The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Does A Paranormal Rap Song !!! ...

We believe the woman in the above video is wearing the dress shirt and clip on tie which Bobo was wearing when he disappeared. We are not looking to press charges, we would just like information that would lead to the return of Bobo. Of course, we realize that we buy clothing for our gorillas from the same establishments that serve obese and tall women, so there is a chance this portly gal purchased the same dress shirt and clip on tie. However, the woman in the video holds up a red stuffed ant which we are sure was Bob's favorite toy. The background of the video also gives the indication that a gorilla has been living in the apartment.

Anyway, to the woman in the video- we just want Bobo back. There will be a substantial reward if you can give us any information leading to his safe return. You can reach me at (415) 753-7080 between the hours of 8-5 pacific time. If we don't hear from you soon, we will be forced to provide this information to the authorities. Thank you

3OctaveFart

Get over [Redacted], man. She doesn't even post here.
We who do have a weird sort of sociology and have no need to pull down others into whatever circle of hell we inhabit here.
Maybe someday we'll join the Key Club, get our shit together and run for class president.

SnapT

And You Tube pays you for ad clicks not views.

Spreading this falsehood again?  Payment has NOTHING to do with ad clicks.  Only completed VIEWS of an ad are paid for, whether or not the viewer clicks.

ONeill

Quote from: SnapT on May 03, 2015, 11:51:20 AM
Spreading this falsehood again?  Payment has NOTHING to do with ad clicks.  Only completed VIEWS of an ad are paid for, whether or not the viewer clicks.

Yeah, he's been doing it for years and he still has no idea how you make money on youtube...

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 03, 2015, 11:39:50 AM
No, I like women and have LOVED women in my life.  Even mommy?  Perhaps a little too much?
It's busybodies like YOU and Redacted who give your busybody Miss-Know-It-All opinions and criticism where it is neither wanted, or appreciated or solicited that I can't stand.  But you will bend over and take it fm a man, right?
And I managed to drive down there with NO bridge tolls with NO help from you or any one else.  Oooo, you mean like a real growed up person?
Even Kathy when she drove OUT of Santa Cruz had trouble finding the tiny road signs mounted 20-30 feet up in the air in the dark.
Our last Prius had GPS. This one doesn't. The next one will. It's indispensable.
When I was in Costco they had a Garmin for $129 and eventually I will buy it.  With other ppls money
When I was a member of AAA, I had maps of every major Bay Area city, California and anywhere we were likely to frequent and used to keep them all n a case. We let the membership (s ) lapse during the times we didn't have a car. They keep bugging me to rejoin. I carried those maps around and updated them for years in every car I ever owned along with several Thomas Brothers atlases which are around the house somewhere.
But Miss-Know-It-All busy body's like you and Redacted probably never get lost.
But they probably know all the truck stop locations intimately.  Ah, yes, project onto the women.  Your statement is telling.  Does Kath wait in the car while you manufacture liasons?  Or does she go into the coffee shop until you come get her, all sweaty and redfaced, smelling of semen,latex and regret?
When you and other people start behaving in a proper manner, then I will lay off.
But I am not going to tolerate crap from any woman except Kathy.
And even her, I vehemently disagree with her conclusions and opinions at times.  If you want her opinion you will give it to her, right?  Right?  maybe a few lefts, too, eh?
But I don't hate her.  Yes you do.
I have to live with her and make allowances for her.
We had a fight in Watsonville (did you leave any marks this time?) because she could see a sign that I could not and it wasn't until I pulled over and told her to put on my glasses that she realized that I could not literally see the sign from the angle I was driving into the Chevron station IN Watsonville ( the same one I wound up at the LAST time we went to Santa Cruz as I recognized it. ) that she apologized.  As you hit and called her names?
Even she can admit when she is wrong (because if she doesn't you will throw a beating on her?)when people like you and Redacted NEVER will.
Now excuse me Mulewinkle, but I have videos to post and commentary to make and have wasted enough time replying to your delusionary post.

Ms. C

So very very sad!

I'm sitting here absolutely livid about these horrid posts filled with vulgarity towards females ... over the last months, I gave Mr. Senda the benefit of the doubt when folks pointed out what he did to Kathy ... thinking, they were making a bigger deal then it actually was ... UNTIL the rant against Redacted and (I believe it was a BellGab caller) that told us that he shared the videos with a friend that was a professional ... and was told to stop and rewind -- professional then pointed out several markings and other signs that Kathy was indeed a battered woman.  And now this latest miserable rant towards you Laurakinch. 

Perhaps, by standing up and speaking out, and being a female .. the wrath will next  be directed at me ... no, I don't want any crap coming towards me; but I need to stand up and speak out for and with all the women here on BellGab and Kathy ... and whomever else has had to deal with this abuse!

STOP STOP STOP ... no woman deserves this!

RESPECTFULLY submitted,
Ms. C

paladin1991

Quote from: Ms. C on May 03, 2015, 11:55:45 AM
So very very sad!

I'm sitting here absolutely livid about these horrid posts filled with vulgarity towards females ... over the last months, I gave Mr. Senda the benefit of the doubt when folks pointed out what he did to Kathy ... thinking, they were making a bigger deal then it actually was ... UNTIL the rant against Redacted and (I believe it was a BellGab caller) that told us that he shared the videos with a friend that was a professional ... and was told to stop and rewind -- professional then pointed out several markings and other signs that Kathy was indeed a battered woman.  And now this latest miserable rant towards you Laurakinch. 

Perhaps, by standing up and speaking out, and being a female .. the wrath will next  be directed at me ... no, I don't want any crap coming towards me; but I need to stand up and speak out for and with all the women here on BellGab and Kathy ... and whomever else has had to deal with this abuse!

STOP STOP STOP ... no woman deserves this!

RESPECTFULLY submitted,
Ms. C
Absolutely right Mrs. C.  But I caution you.  You should get out of this thread before you can't.  You willl be doing battle in SendaWorld, if you don't.
Leave now.  While it is snarfling down taxpayer paid for food and libations,  go on, before it scents you.  I'll cover you as you go.

3OctaveFart

Cite the "professional's" proof of abuse or delete this baseless calumny.

Quote from: Ms. C on May 03, 2015, 11:55:45 AM
professional then pointed out several markings and other signs that Kathy was indeed a battered woman

He hits her off camera in the Quake #1 (1:14-1:25) video. He has gone on record to say that he doesn't remember if he hit her or not on that day but makes excuses that she was badgering him for hours, while Kathy clearly says "Don't hit me" after the camera jerks violently. It's not in dispute at all and his attitude toward laurakinch and (redacted) speaks volumes.

Catsmile

Raw. Chicken. Squirts. ... Humm... Raw Chicken Squirts.
The name of Falkies band?
Maybe the name of Falkie fans?
Ladies and gentlemen it's, Falkie and his Raw Chicken Squirts!
Gotta nice ring to it, don't-cha think?