• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 21, 2015, 05:21:59 PM
That's what Drone and Open Lines Gerry are waiting for. Falkies Big Adventure.  If Falkie's interviews go well they'll be amused.  If Falkie's Big Adventure turns into a train wreck, they'll be laughing their asses off.   

oooooohhhhhhhh so fucking true! with everything seeming to ride on how well the interview turns out... what if it is brilliant? it won't be my ass that falls off laughing... it will be this>>>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vlm4AZtxNA

onan

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 21, 2015, 05:43:46 PM
Sorry to disappoint, amigo. I don't do that kind of work anymore.  I was nearly killed rolling to a call.  Scattered my shit across the hwy when I got to the intersection the same time as the paramedics.  17 months of therapy before I was back on the job.    *shrug*  Nature of the business. 
I'm still pretty fucked up.  Need to revisit therapy and the like fm time to time.  But you won't hear me whining about how fucked up I am.

You are speaking a foreign language. Falkie has no comprehension of other's troubles except for how it impacts him. Your suffering is nothing compared to Falkie's... he had a mean dad.

MV/Liberace!

falkie... it would be nice if you would call into the gabcast to talk about your upcoming interview with noorz.

623-242-2278

Quote from: coaster on April 21, 2015, 05:18:21 PM
You really have to question the mentality of someone who thinks Falkie's nonsense is considered a gift. It is obvious trolling, but to even get to this point really makes me think some of these trolls have mental problems.

compared to this guy, Falkie is a rank, arrogant amateur.  :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt0na9br1no

hmmmmm maybe it's what he will be doing on whatever it is that he has been offered to do by noor-dude?  ;D

Quote from: MV on April 21, 2015, 05:57:25 PM
falkie... it would be nice if you would call into the gabcast to talk about your upcoming interview with noorz.

623-242-2278

you mean there's more than what has been exposed in this thread? hot damn!  ;D

Laurakinch

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 21, 2015, 03:01:37 PM

Time for you to go to Hawaii and use your criminal tracking skills to find Dog the Bounty Hunter and get a refresher course in felon apprehension for fun and profit and while you're there kindly find out what the progress is in the building of Noory's studio and report it all to us please.

Since you're interviewing him soon, why not ask noory this yourself?

coaster

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 21, 2015, 06:34:46 PM
I doubt it's one of the pre-approved questions.

On his next plane ride, I'd like to know if George would prefer to sit next to a dog, a cat, a turtle, or a child

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 21, 2015, 07:59:47 PM
On his next plane ride, I'd like to know if George would prefer to sit next to a dog, a cat, a turtle, or a child
and.... what are the odds it's a turtle?

albrecht

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 21, 2015, 08:05:57 PM
and.... what are the odds it's a turtle?
Reptile smuggling! Google it some crazy articles about people caught with even turtles in their pants. Actually also some books about it:
http://www.csmonitor.com/Books/chapter-and-verse/2011/0106/Reptile-smugglers-snakes-in-the-grass

Quote from: albrecht on April 21, 2015, 08:09:54 PM
Reptile smuggling! Google it some crazy articles about people caught with even turtles in their pants. Actually also some books about it:
http://www.csmonitor.com/Books/chapter-and-verse/2011/0106/Reptile-smugglers-snakes-in-the-grass

i was never convicted. i insisted it was my comfort animal.

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 21, 2015, 08:21:32 PM
Saw you in the shower...more like a support animal.

coaster

Falkie on Kathy's eviction from her cat pee apartment- "She has lived there 10 years & never expected to have to move with such short notice, he gave her 90 days to move"
Since when is 90 days short notice? Since she has lived there for ten years, how long should the landlord give her? A full year notice? ten year notice?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 21, 2015, 06:34:46 PM

I will because we've never heard anything more about it. Maybe they built it in the path of that lava flow & it got swallowed up.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 21, 2015, 08:21:32 PM

Nominate the above for right corner.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 21, 2015, 05:43:46 PM
Sorry to disappoint, amigo. I don't do that kind of work anymore.  I was nearly killed rolling to a call.  Scattered my shit across the hwy when I got to the intersection the same time as the paramedics.  17 months of therapy before I was back on the job.    *shrug*  Nature of the business. 
I'm still pretty fucked up.  Need to revisit therapy and the like fm time to time.  But you won't hear me whining about how fucked up I am.

In all seriousness, sorry you got injured on the job protecting the citizenry. Hopefully your back isn't as screwed up as Art's.🚨🏥🌇💵😰😿🐯🐱🍕🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑💉🔋

Yorkshire pud

You still don't address how we all know your business because you're the source for the information, do you Senda? Strange that...

Falkie2013

Quote from: coaster on April 21, 2015, 08:53:44 PM
Falkie on Kathy's eviction from her cat pee apartment- "She has lived there 10 years & never expected to have to move with such short notice, he gave her 90 days to move"
Since when is 90 days short notice? Since she has lived there for ten years, how long should the landlord give her? A full year notice? ten year notice?

90 days is now the law. It used to be 30. But as usual YOU * MISS * the point.
Her landlord knew well in advance that he was going to renovate and had renovated other apartments when those people moved out and he could have given Kathy far more notice than he did.
Her previous landlord would have given notice well in advance.
And her apartment is not pee ridden. I am the one who carries the 25 lb. bags of cat litter upstairs & her cat's box is changed once a week, is in the bathroom and gets sifted regularly. Bop is a very clean & fastidious kitty & knows how to use the box.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 22, 2015, 12:15:41 AM
Her landlord knew well in advance that he was going to renovate and had renovated other apartments when those people moved out and he could have given Kathy far more notice than he did.
And her apartment is not pee ridden. I am the one who carries the 25 lb. bags of cat litter upstairs & her cat's box is changed once a week, is in the bathroom and gets sifted regularly. Bop is a very clean & fastidious kitty & knows how to use the box.

Doesn't sound like someone who is disabled to haul things 25 pounds up stairs.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 22, 2015, 12:15:41 AM
Fair enough. Its clean. But you miss the point when I say 90 days is plenty of time. You make the landlord sounds like some sort of asshole. He wanted to renovate and he gave her 90 days. Sounds reasonable to me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on April 21, 2015, 05:18:21 PM
You really have to question the mentality of someone who thinks Falkie's nonsense is considered a gift. It is obvious trolling, but to even get to this point really makes me think some of these trolls have mental problems.

Yikes Coaster are saying that I'm abnormal and have mental problems? Shocking revelation  :-*
Are the rest of you (posters/lurkers) normal? What's normal? Falkie has been tested, and proclaimed normal.

Bet most people who consider themselves 'normal' would question the sanity of all the fans of Art that post on this wacky Forum.

The best gift (LMAO) for me, on Falkie's musings thread is the 'normal' guys like Onan and Bateman, that try so hard and are honestly sincere, when they try to offer logical advice with 'special-insights' for Falkie's latest misadventures. Nobody's going to change the Big Guy.

Falkie/ Art/MV are each unique and special characters in their own way and are true nut cases entertainment gifts that are worthy of my support.
Each has their own unique ways to entertaining us and unique plans "designed to make them money" nothing wrong with that.
Hmmmmm not so sure about Art's latest plans, I'm starting fill a little 'used' by the work load he's expecting from me. (Pirating Deputy, Subscriber, Special sustaining Donations, advertising/Media-Bliz)  ;)
Just kidding, gladly support them all, thanks boys. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 22, 2015, 12:25:26 AM
Doesn't sound like someone who is disabled to haul things 25 pounds up stairs.

I am disabled, not totally able to function. I climb my stairs with my groceries.