• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 07:29:56 AM
You must get a huge long distance bill.  Do you have MCI?  I heard they're cheaper than AT&T. I've been thinking about switching long distance carriers but I heard you have to punch in a lot of extra numbers.  That sounds like a pain.  Besides, I'm not in any hurry to trade in my rotary phone for one of those push button deals - or touch tone or whatever the hell they call it.

Yeah, you must have had a hard time since your trained seal died.
Skype is FREE you twit. And my internet carrier is such that I can call anyone in the U.S. for free & talk unlimited and I can make 8 calls to Canada a month for free as well
I talked to Military Justice about his background, Milosovec & Tito, the conflict there and the negative posters in this thread among other things.
Drone and I have spent that much time on the phone as well at times.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 08:28:10 AM
Skype is FREE you twit. And my internet carrier is such that I can call anyone in the U.S. for free & talk unlimited and I can make 8 calls to Canada a month for free as well.

Get outa here.  You talk to people for free on the internet?  How does that work?  Do you have to plug your phone into your computer? If so, can you use a rotary phone or do you have to have one of those touch tone phones with the buttons on it?  Do you have to dial a bunch of extra numbers?  It sounds like a pain to me and I can't imagine how it would work.  I have to dial a bunch of numbers just to get on the internet.  First I hear a dial tone.  Then I dial a bunch of numbers.  Then I hear a bunch of beeps and boops.  Then a screeching sound.  Then I'm on the internet.  Now you're telling me I can talk to people at the same time? For free?

I called Canada once and I got a long distance bill you wouldn't believe.  My local phone company lets me make unlimited local calls but when I call anyplace that isn't ten miles from here they really stick it to me.  That's why I'm thinking of switching to MCI even if I do have to dial a bunch of extra numbers.

Who

I heard about that. 

Do you use your internet telephone to talk to Drone?  The one where you get to talk for free and don't get busy signals?  If so, does Drone have to use the same kind of internet telephone you do?  What happens if your internet telephone is incompatible with his? Does it matter who calls who?  You've explained how you can make calls on your internet telephone and they're free.  What happens if Drone calls you?  Is it free for him too?  And how does the internet phone company make money giving away all those free phone calls?  There has to be a catch.  Are you sure you're not going to get one huge bill at the end of the year?

I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions.  It's just that this internet telephone stuff is very confusing.  Do these free telephone calls include video as well?  In color?  When you talk to Drone on your internet telephone, is this what you see?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 07:26:19 AM
NO.
I talked with someone in China yesterday.
She's the person behind the Artic Bear brand.

Never heard of it.  Do you mean Polar bear brand?

paladin1991

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 18, 2015, 07:51:32 AM

You know how the old saying goes.

My God!  Is that a young effeminate Sendamemoney?

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 18, 2015, 09:18:30 AM
Never heard of it.  Do you mean Polar bear brand?

Of course you never heard of it IF you don't watch my videos.
There are a number of Artic Bear products on Amazon.

paladin1991

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 08:10:33 AM
I'd heard rumors about that.  One of your Bellgab friends said you did a six and a half hour Skype video call with that ethnic cleansing guy. What was his name?  The one who fought in Slobodan Milsevic's army?  I think he called himself "Military Justice."

What did you and the ethnic cleansing guy talk about for six and a half hours?  Did you tell him about the ethnic minorities getting free medical care at the ER every time you go to the ER to get your free medical care?  I remember you were quite upset the last time you went to the ER because there were only four caucasians in the ER with all those ethnic minorities.

Is that what you and the ethnic cleansing guy talked about for six and a half hours?
Hmmmm.  How about it falkster.  You got an answer?  Was it a discussion on door to door flame thrower cleansing?  Or was it, 'Ona der kneez, Meester Sendamemoney.  A 9mm in the neck.  Delicious.' 
"In the neck, MJ?  Geeeeeeeee!"

paladin1991

Skype is FREE you twit. And my internet carrier is such that I can call anyone in the U.S. for free & talk unlimited and I can make 8 calls to Canada a month for free as well
I talked to Military Justice about his background, Milosovec & Tito, the conflict there and the negative posters in this thread among other things.
Well, no shit.  Who would expect you to pay for anything?  The world is your fucking oyster, isn't it, Sendamemny?  As long as someone else harvests the oyster, shucks it, throws it down your gullet and, oh yeah, somebody else pays for it.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 09:22:31 AM

What is Amazon?  Is it a place where you can buy things?  I don't think we have one in my hometown.  We have a Dollar General that's pretty nice but I don't think they sell those internet telephones you were talking about.  And what would anyone do with an arctic bear? It's against the law to keep wild animals as pets.

Nick el Ass

Skype is only free for Skype to Skype calls, but if you want to make phone calls it cost money. However, Google+ is free for everything... and I can make groups conversations while pranking people with a free google number.

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 18, 2015, 09:19:42 AM

Falkie only wishes he was that cool.

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 18, 2015, 09:19:42 AM

That's Falkie's son Dexter.  Falkie was married to a circus performer named Lydia back in the 1970s. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4zRe_wvJw8

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 09:54:50 AM
That's Falkie's son Dexter.  Falkie was married to a circus performer named Lydia back in the 1970s.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 08:43:26 AM
That's why I'm thinking of switching to MCI even if I do have to dial a bunch of extra numbers.

They keep talking about savings, but I just don't see it.

Who

Dear Mr. Senda:

I went to Dollar General and bought a new telephone.  It's a beauty isn't it?  I asked them if I would be able to talk to people and see them at the same time.  They assured me I would as long as I plugged it into my computer.  It's going to be awkward carrying my laptop around with a rotary phone hanging from it but I'll just have to get used to it. 

As soon as I figure out how to hook it up I'll give you a call.

P.S.  I heard Apple has something called FaceTime.  Is that anything like Facebook?  Sorry about all the technical questions but I heard you're the go to guy when it comes to high tech.

Who

Quote from: MV on April 18, 2015, 11:26:10 AM
They keep talking about savings, but I just don't see it.

My wife and I ditched our landline about five years ago and never looked back.  An older couple up the street got suckered into phone service from Time-Warner.  Now they're without their phone every time the cable goes out - which is about every three days or whenever the wind blows.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 17, 2015, 08:38:47 PM
I see you have taken the Art Bell "retirement" approach to leaving....
Like Thornton quit the Spec Sheet and B_Dubb left the GabCast?
Maybe I just like you butt dumplings too much.
You know you're in love when you can't stay away.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 18, 2015, 12:22:52 PM

Robert Palmer once said you might as well face you're addicted to love.

any links? 'Artic Bear' searches on Google and Amazon bring up mostly stuffed animals

coaster

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 05:42:02 AM

I know she enjoys going places with you.  But have you considered how much she would enjoy going to lunch without being coerced into performing in one of your inane videos?  It must be incredibly awkward and embarrassing for her.  Think about it.

She's sitting in a public restaurant.  And,  before or after her meal, she has to look into her male companion's iPad and deliver a monologue - with the other customers watching.  And then she has to walk into a gift store and deliver another monologue into her friend's iPad.  With people watching and wondering, "What the hell is this?"  It's inappropriate, Mr. Senda.  You're subjecting your lifelong companion to embarrassment and humiliation.  It's cruel.  It's inhumane.  And it needs to stop.

Its got to be embarrassing as hell. On one hand you don't want to make a random video in front of a bunch of strangers, on the other you have a man in stained sweatpants screaming, "shut up and do it,  its designed to make me money". I feel bad for her.
Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 18, 2015, 12:22:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

Quote from: MV on April 17, 2015, 10:31:52 PM
If anything actually happens, I think it's going to be a hoot.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Falkie's interview.

I hope it's truly something new and not the usual interview we've seen done with George - softball questions where his response would be to talk about 600 radio stations, how interested he is (isn't) in the paranormal, etc.  The kinds of questions that have been suggested on this thread would be a much more interesting and fun interview.  That's how journalists and would be commenters separate themselves from the others

I wonder if it's been determined whether Tommy is coming.  Again, interviewing him would be something different and out of the ordinary, but of interest to posters on this site and plenty of George's listeners as well.  If Tommy really is staying in LA, perhaps a Skype interview could be arranged for this weekend or maybe next week

coaster

Maybe it will be good. Who knows.

Who

I watched a couple of your videos and don't remember seeing any bears, arctic or otherwise.  I did see a yellow piece of cloth hanging on the wall behind you with lewoT elbirreT printed on it. 

Is that some secret code known to only you and George Noory?

P.S.  Congratulations on achieving 145 subscribers.  I hear Johnny Carson's house in Malibu is for sale.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 01:43:04 PM
I watched a couple of your videos and don't remember seeing any bears, arctic or otherwise.  I did see a yellow piece of cloth hanging on the wall behind you with lewoT elbirreT printed on it. 

Is that some secret code known to only you and George Noory?

P.S.  Congratulations on achieving 145 subscribers.  I hear Johnny Carson's house in Malibu is for sale.

Hey be nice to the guy. He was dead for three days.

Source: http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2158   at 1 hour 23 minutes

Hey Falkie if this new gig doesn't work out for you consider becoming a messiah. I hear there's a lot of money in that. You've already done the difficult part, coming back from the dead after three days. I wouldn't recommend the walking on water part though, even miracles can only go so far.

coaster

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 18, 2015, 01:52:20 PM
Shit dude. Worried about you now.
Of course by good I mean unintentionally hilarious.

Who

Did you tell the ethnic cleanser how you make Kathy do monologues in public places whenever you take her out to lunch?  You really love humiliating that poor woman, don't you?

Who

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2015, 01:54:07 PM
Hey be nice to the guy. He was dead for three days.

Source: http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2158   at 1 hour 23 minutes

Thank you for supplying the link.  If he truly believes he had absolutely no heartbeat or respiration for three days then he's quite capable of believing anything. 

I think we now have a good understanding of Mr. Senda's true disability.

Well, I don't want to always be a Negative Nelly.  George, I commend you for getting an interview with Noory and hope it goes as you expect.  I suppose you really have nothing to lose in the interview itself though it is the things which surround it that concern me.  Driving without a valid license is a pretty serious crime, as the DMV judged you a risk to others and to yourself, and the L.A. cops aren't going to be as lenient as your local municipal police.  I just hope you don't pin all your hopes on this.  Remember, Noory has all the power in this arrangement.  You really have none at the moment.  Enjoy the Expo, have fun, and keep your perspective.  If it all falls apart at least you gave it a try.

"Tell us - do you bleed?  You will."

Edit:  People apparently aren't getting the reference.  This is a parody of a scene from the Batman v Superman trailer that dropped yesterday.  The scene starts around the 1:40 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 18, 2015, 03:00:36 PM
"Tell us - do you bleed?  You will."

*smiles while slowly backing out of the thread to run screaming in the other direction*