• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

coaster

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 17, 2015, 10:36:03 PM
Absolutely. I hope George asks Falkie if he is ok being paid in eyewear.
A year's supply of Hellman's Real Mayonnaise and a turkey baster so he can easily apply the mayo onto his sweatpants.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on April 17, 2015, 10:31:52 PM
If anything actually happens, I think it's going to be a hoot.

I think it is going to be sad and embarrassing. The latter emotion he doesn't seem to have. Must be kind of nice.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 17, 2015, 10:30:24 PM
I'm starting to feel like I'm in a bad good episode of The Honeymooners during one of Ralph's get rich quick schemes.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 17, 2015, 09:15:49 PM
What??? Who you kidding?  this is going to be fun. Go get'um Falkie

George Senda <falkie2013@gmail.com>

7:30 PM (4 hours ago)

to george

Are you gaming me ? < wink > :)
That's what Bateman and others are thinking.
He also thinks you gamed Jimmy Church.
It amazes me that these people speculate wildly on both our motivations and THINK they KNOW everything about what either you or I are doing.

George Noory <george@coasttocoastam.com>

9:57 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

Gaming youâ€"George? Hardly. ……this and your participation WILL happen.
R from St.Louis will email you.
The Taping is June 26 ---so there’s plenty of time.
BTW I'm in touch with Jimmy Church weekly..and all is well.

Name omitted by me but he's on the production staff of the new show.
I care about the interview, George & Kathy care and so do many on and off of here as well.
6 days ...

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 17, 2015, 10:41:02 PM
I think it is going to be sad and embarrassing. The latter emotion he doesn't seem to have. Must be kind of nice.

Wrong again, Brazell breath.
I'm embarassed by the idiocy posted by the detractors in here. :-[
Its painful to read the same bs day after day.
Like having a needle skipping on a 78.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 01:26:07 AM

"gaming"? Is that even a term people use? You keep annoying Noory with your little insecurities and desperate need for attention and he may cut you off altogether..

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 01:28:14 AM

So your bending over for noory now.

bateman

to george

What the fuck did you think he was gonna say, "yes"?

coaster

please don't game me. tell me you love me noory. tell me everything is going to be ok. i am so terribly lonely and insecure.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on April 17, 2015, 10:31:52 PM
If anything actually happens, I think it's going to be a hoot.

Skype has video capability & I will be on the air live.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 02:05:26 AM
If there is video, better clean yourself up. Cheap suits and brightly colored ties seem to be the fashion nowadays.

Daggit

to george

That's what Bateman and others are thinking.
He also thinks you gamed Jimmy Church.
It amazes me that these people speculate wildly on both our motivations and THINK they KNOW everything about what either you or I are doing.

George Noory <george@coasttocoastam.com>

9:57 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

Name omitted by me but he's on the production staff of the new show.
I care about the interview, George & Kathy care and so do many on and off of here as well.
6 days ...

A predator doesn't inform it's prey that it's gonna eat it until it is ripping out its jugular you dumb fat piece of excrement.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 01:28:14 AM

Next time you're in the emergency room ask them to check for rabies.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 02:05:26 AM

Skype?  Video capability?  So, you're saying you can look into a camera in Martinez, California and George Noory will be able to see you in St. Louis, Missouri?  What if you get a busy signal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQMnlKMFD8M

Who

Mr. Senda:

About this new TV show from St. Louis.  What will it be about?  Will it be like Coast to Coast AM only on TV?  Will George have a veterinarian giving medical advice to the viewers?  Will he talk about the end of the world?  You know, asteroids, coronal mass ejections and things like that?  I love it when he says, "It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when." 

I know it will be a big hit.  Most successful TV shows are produced in St. Louis.  It's true.  The Tonight Show.  Ed Sullivan.  MASH. Seinfeld.  Dallas.  They were all filmed in St. Louis before a live studio audience.

Laurel and Hardy.  Martin and Lewis.  Carson and MacMahon.   Noory and Senda.

Who

Mr. Senda:

I need to talk to you about your friend Kathy.   Seriously.  It's important so please read carefully.

I know she enjoys going places with you.  But have you considered how much she would enjoy going to lunch without being coerced into performing in one of your inane videos?  It must be incredibly awkward and embarrassing for her.  Think about it.

She's sitting in a public restaurant.  And,  before or after her meal, she has to look into her male companion's iPad and deliver a monologue - with the other customers watching.  And then she has to walk into a gift store and deliver another monologue into her friend's iPad.  With people watching and wondering, "What the hell is this?"  It's inappropriate, Mr. Senda.  You're subjecting your lifelong companion to embarrassment and humiliation.  It's cruel.  It's inhumane.  And it needs to stop.

Please give this some serious thought.  You and Kathy have been companions for how many years?  Thirty eight?  Take her out for a nice lunch and leave the damned iPad at home.  Just enjoy each other's company.  Be good to her.

Daggit

Are you familiar with The Jimmy Church Maneuver? It could be mirroring your sitch.

Jimmy was Art's heir apparent (self anointed but whatevs). George wanted to screw with Art so he promised Jimmy a big fat juicy gig on a Nationally syndicated radio show. Jimmy couldn't believe his luck. He'd show all those haterz now. George was even nice enough to actually give him a gig. He promised Jimmy there would be more. Jimmy waited and waited and waited. George is nice enough to inbox him weekly and I'm sure he dangles a carrot every now and again. He accomplished his mission and now Jimmy is basically fucked. Well at least you have your health.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 05:37:29 AM
Mr. Senda:

About this new TV show from St. Louis.  What will it be about?  Will it be like Coast to Coast AM only on TV?  Will George have a veterinarian giving medical advice to the viewers?  Will he talk about the end of the world?  You know, asteroids, coronal mass ejections and things like that?  I love it when he says, "It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when." 

I know it will be a big hit.  Most successful TV shows are produced in St. Louis.  It's true.

There will certainly be ass ejections. I'm thinking of a show featuring Dave and Tommy in which Tommy has to save Dave's life constantly because he is a blithering fucking idiot. Kathy and Falkie are the zany next door neighbors. Plus you have other crazy townfolk like the numbers lady, Linda Moulton Howe is like Sam from Brady Bunch only running a cattle mutilation shop, and Hoagland is the local drunk. Ufo Phil can sing the theme song for that too.

Nick el Ass

Oh, and Alex Jones can be like Glenn Quagmire... but everytime someone avoids his advances he can throw out a wild conspiracy as to why.

Who

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 18, 2015, 06:23:47 AM
Oh, and Alex Jones can be like Glenn Quagmire... but everytime someone avoids his advances he can throw out a wild conspiracy as to why.

You'd better be careful, Nick.  Noory and Jones are good friends.  Really good friends.  Noory goes on Jones' show.  Jones goes on Noory's show.  Noory even invites Jones to his public appearances.

They have a lot in common.  Their audiences are comprised of idiots.  Jones and Noory harvest this idiocy by scaring the hell out them with conspiracy theories.  See, when the idiots are scared, they'll buy dehydrated food and nutritional supplements from Noory, Jones and their sponsors.

Be careful what you say about Jones.  Or Noory will start calling you a "hater."

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 04:55:01 AM
Skype?  Video capability?  So, you're saying you can look into a camera in Martinez, California and George Noory will be able to see you in St. Louis, Missouri?  What if you get a busy signal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQMnlKMFD8M

I have made Skype video calls to 3 Bellgab people and to the Barnes. They could see me and I could see them.
And for the 3rd and LAST time I and Kathy pay for car, renters and earthquake insurance on the first of every month. Quit saying I have not said anything about it.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 07:00:03 AM
I have made Skype video calls to 3 Bellgab people and to the Barnes. They could see me and I could see them.

Did you ever get a busy signal?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 18, 2015, 06:16:03 AM
There will certainly be ass ejections. I'm thinking of a show featuring Dave and Tommy in which Tommy has to save Dave's life constantly because he is a blithering fucking idiot. Kathy and Falkie are the zany next door neighbors. Plus you have other crazy townfolk like the numbers lady, Linda Moulton Howe is like Sam from Brady Bunch only running a cattle mutilation shop, and Hoagland is the local drunk. Ufo Phil can sing the theme song for that too.

They already did that with Burns and Allen and Mr. Ed.

Who

Dear Mr. Senda:

You have spent a lot of time saying mean and nasty things about George Noory.  Here's a video you did called George Noory's Masterflub Theater.

"Yes, Snoorge Snoory and his Crap to Crap Show," you said.  And then you really let him have it.  You really insulted the hell out of him.  But now, for some reason, Mr. Noory is your best friend.  You're tripping all over yourself saying nice things about him.  What's going on, Mr. Senda?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZETapAUyU0E

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 07:18:28 AM
Did you ever get a busy signal?

NO.
I talked with someone in China yesterday.
She's the person behind the Artic Bear brand.
And Fox News's website had an ad for the Iographer on it this morning.
I have also made non video calls on Skype to bellgabbers as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 18, 2015, 02:29:50 AM
Next time you're in the emergency room ask them to check for rabies.

They did and want you to come in for treatment.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2015, 07:26:19 AM
NO.
I talked with someone in China yesterday.
She's the person behind the Artic Bear brand.
And Fox News's website had an ad for the Iographer on it this morning.
I have also made non video calls on Skype to bellgabbers as well.

You must get a huge long distance bill.  Do you have MCI?  I heard they're cheaper than AT&T. I've been thinking about switching long distance carriers but I heard you have to punch in a lot of extra numbers.  That sounds like a pain.  Besides, I'm not in any hurry to trade in my rotary phone for one of those push button deals - or touch tone or whatever the hell they call it.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 18, 2015, 06:28:43 AM
You'd better be careful, Nick.  Noory and Jones are good friends.  Really good friends.  Noory goes on Jones' show.  Jones goes on Noory's show.  Noory even invites Jones to his public appearances.

They have a lot in common.  Their audiences are comprised of idiots.  Jones and Noory harvest this idiocy by scaring the hell out them with conspiracy theories.  See, when the idiots are scared, they'll buy dehydrated food and nutritional supplements from Noory, Jones and their sponsors.

Be careful what you say about Jones.  Or Noory will start calling you a "hater."

You know how the old saying goes.

Who

I'd heard rumors about that.  One of your Bellgab friends said you did a six and a half hour Skype video call with that ethnic cleansing guy. What was his name?  The one who fought in Slobodan Milsevic's army?  I think he called himself "Military Justice."

What did you and the ethnic cleansing guy talk about for six and a half hours?  Did you tell him about the ethnic minorities getting free medical care at the ER every time you go to the ER to get your free medical care?  I remember you were quite upset the last time you went to the ER because there were only four caucasians in the ER with all those ethnic minorities.

Is that what you and the ethnic cleansing guy talked about for six and a half hours?

onan

And for the 3rd and LAST time I and Kathy pay for car, renters and earthquake insurance on the first of every month. Quit saying I have not said anything about it.

So Kathy is insured, if she is driving and has an accident she is covered. If you drive and have an accident, you are not covered. Really, how simple are you?