• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: Daggit on March 27, 2015, 04:21:30 PM
They're both welfare robbers.

He should get a primary care physician and knock off these trips to the ER every time he gets the sniffles. 

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2015, 03:10:02 PM
Sometime in the next year once she gets an apartment, we're going to take a roadtrip down to Solvang, then Vegas and maybe see LA but navigating that labryinth of freeways is a nightmare.
Close to where I live. If you make it there I will take you guys out for aebleskivers, Danish pancakes.

paladin1991

Quote from: SnapT on March 27, 2015, 01:54:36 PM
Wha?!  That's so sad.  No wonder you're such a sourpuss.  Once you're out of the ER you should pack Kathy and the kittens into the car and head straight for Anaheim!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2015, 02:30:59 PM
She said she went on the submarine ride and saw plastic fish held on by wires.  Never again.

She should have asked for her money back.  When I took my son last year for his 5th birthday, it was even worse - that ride was being renovated, so my kids didn't even get to get in the submarine, let alone see a fish suspended with wires.   Stupid Disneyland.  NEVER AGAIN.

PathoJen

Quote from: area51drone on March 27, 2015, 08:16:09 PM
She should have asked for her money back.  When I took my son last year for his 5th birthday, it was even worse - that ride was being renovated, so my kids didn't even get to get in the submarine, let alone see a fish suspended with wires.   Stupid Disneyland.  NEVER AGAIN.

They do this stuff from time to time, Drone. It's called maintainance

paladin1991

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 27, 2015, 04:25:28 PM
He should get a primary care physician and knock off these trips to the ER every time he gets the sniffles.
Seems to me that my taxes pay for that..  Falkie, pls check for a primary care physician,   Pls don't die.  I'm not sure what my taxes would go for if not to support you.

area51drone

Quote from: PathoJen on March 27, 2015, 08:28:51 PM
They do this stuff from time to time, Drone. It's called maintainance

Maintenance schmaintenance...   I don't care if they have cockroaches coming out of every orifice in that thing and need to fumigate every couple of months.   They shouldn't put it on their website and brochures then.   You promise the kids a submarine ride, and what do they get?  A cute little Nemo sign that laughs in your face. NEVER AGAIN.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 28, 2015, 12:05:50 AM
Seems to me that my taxes pay for that..  Falkie, pls check for a primary care physician,   Pls don't die.  I'm not sure what my taxes would go for if not to support you.

Once again Dr. Clueless shows his inability to either read what I post or comprehend it or both.
Or as he seems to continually do, he chooses NOT to read what I post and just bitches to see his words in print in a narcissistic manner.
Until I go in to General Medicine in San Francisco and am given a new doctor, I have NO primary care physician at this time. When I last went into that office in December, they had not shuffled out the old crop of doctors and brought in the new crop of doctors and I and others had to WAIT for new doctors to be assigned to us and that was not going to occur until February or early March.
I have said this in the past but Dr. Clueless doesn't seem to get it.
UCSF is a TEACHING hospital. Every TWO years all the interns leave and new ones come in.

Perhaps Dr. Wholess needs to go to a remedial reading class and get re-educated.
Or read a fine Rush Limbaugh children's book.
When we go to the ER its because one of is sick NOW and cannot wait weeks for an apointment.
Kathy has an infection with a severe nasal discharge and bronchitis.
I went to the ER and have an eye and ear infection with coughing, swollen tonsils, and nasal discharge.
As it was too late to go to the pharmacy when I got out of there, Kathy will bing over my medication in the morning.
Whatever we both have, its worn both of us out.
All we have been doing is sleeping. Kathy's malady is far worse than mine and the lat thing either of us need now is to be sick.
I go to the ENT clinic on 4/15 & will go to the general medicine clinic then to be assigned a new doctor. Illness does NOT work on a timeclock and one reason I am going into the ENT dep't iis for them to determine why I keep getting recurring sinus infections.
Without mentioning any names I want to thank the person who donated  to Kathy's eviction fund. It is most apprecated and I will be putting in money in there as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 28, 2015, 12:05:50 AM

Perhaps you need to contact your legislators. While I was in there there were 4 Caucasian patients, one black Mother with her sick child and the rest were all what I assumed to be Mexicans or Latinos from the non stop patter of Spanish goingon everywhere. once I was seen by the nurse, I had been sitting there with kids to the left and right of me who had respiratory infections as well.
Under Federal law, hospitals are not allowed to turn away anyone who shows up at the er, covered or not. This is why so many medium sized hospitals are closing across the country. They cannot recoup their costs for visits to the ER.
And I am not referring to me but in general.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 27, 2015, 05:46:16 PM
Close to where I live. If you make it there I will take you guys out for aebleskivers, Danish pancakes.

Will see about taking you up on that. Kathy thinks Solvang is cute and I hope to initiate her into seeing the Madonna Inn as well.
One thing about lying here is I'm catching up on reading. Read 5 books and now reading a book on Elliot Ness, with a Jack the Ripper book about 1/2 way through, a Donald E Westlake series of essays, a UFO & cryptozoology book & a civil war book in the stack to be read.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2015, 02:50:11 AM
Once again Dr. Clueless shows his inability to either read what I post or comprehend it or both.

I have only been a Bellgab member since 12/14/2014 so it is possible I am not completely up to date on the minutiae of your entire earthly existence, although I am certain you have posted every nanosecond of it in detail.   Here is what I know thus far:

You are 62 years old.  You received professional training as a stage actor.  You went to law school for a year before dropping out (congratulations on earning an undergraduate degree and passing the LSAT). You were offered a job by Bill Gates but your mother threw a wrench into the deal.  You had dinner with George Takei.  You introduced James Doohan to his third wife.  You fell down an escalator and became disabled and a ward of the state.  You used your deceased mother's American Express card at the Apple store.  You and George Noory "inbox" each other several times each day.  Noory offered to buy you a new pair of glasses in 2013 but you have yet to take him up on the offer.  George Noory and Art Bell both watch your videos.  You are a fiscal conservative.

Can you recommend any reference books that will bring me up to date on the minutiae of your life?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2015, 03:10:49 AM
Perhaps you need to contact your legislators. While I was in there there were 4 Caucasian patients, one black Mother with her sick child and the rest were all what I assumed to be Mexicans or Latinos from the non stop patter of Spanish goingon everywhere. once I was seen by the nurse, I had been sitting there with kids to the left and right of me who had respiratory infections as well.
Under Federal law, hospitals are not allowed to turn away anyone who shows up at the er, covered or not. This is why so many medium sized hospitals are closing across the country. They cannot recoup their costs for visits to the ER.
And I am not referring to me but in general.
Wow!  You amongst all those undesireables?  I will bet if there were only Caucasians in the ER you would have been seen quicker.  After all, Caucasians illnesses are so much more orderly.  Why did you not remind them when you checked in that you should be seen first.  You are, after all, white.
Racist fuck.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2015, 03:13:15 AM
Will see about taking you up on that. Kathy thinks Solvang is cute and I hope to initiate her into seeing the Madonna Inn as well.
One thing about lying here is I'm catching up on reading. Read 5 books and now reading a book on Elliot Ness, with a Jack the Ripper book about 1/2 way through, a Donald E Westlake series of essays, a UFO & cryptozoology book & a civil war book in the stack to be read.

That is even closer to me., a stones throw. It's really something to see.

[attachimg=2]
Quote from: area51drone on March 28, 2015, 01:33:22 AM
Maintenance schmaintenance...   I don't care if they have cockroaches coming out of every orifice in that thing and need to fumigate every couple of months.   They shouldn't put it on their website and brochures then.   You promise the kids a submarine ride, and what do they get?  A cute little Nemo sign that laughs in your face. NEVER AGAIN.
Out of all of the stuff that is available to do and see at Disneyland and California Adventure, one ride is shut down during your trip.  It's not even one of the main attractions, and you were that bent out of shape about it?  Get over it, man!
[attachimg=1]

3OctaveFart

Dr. Who, I was hoping to get a weekend off from kicking your pear-shaped ass up and down this thread.
You will stop harassing Mr. Senda and his partner.
Pick on someone your own size.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 28, 2015, 03:52:54 PM
Dr. Who, I was hoping to get a weekend off from kicking your pear-shaped ass up and down this thread.
You will stop harassing Mr. Senda and his partner.
Pick on someone your own size.

You're out of your depth, Mr. Fart.  Run along.  Do something constructive.  Study for your GED.

Daggit

area51drone you're a sneaky fucker deleting your post about Falkie when it's pointed out how much you're playing Falkie for a fool.

Basically Falkie, before realising that his post was betraying the sick game he is playing with you, Drone was soliciting donations for Kathy by you performing embarrassing acts by request from members of BellGab on YouTube. For example picking your nose will net your girlfriend $10.

If this doesn't prove to you what a piece of shit this guy is then nothing will.

You really are a slimy fucker Drone. You give drones and Area 51 a bad name.

Quote from: Daggit on March 28, 2015, 04:15:50 PM
You're really are a slimy fucker Drone. You give drones and Area 51 a bad name.
As Jorch might say, "he sure does . . . he sure does."

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 28, 2015, 07:37:20 AM
Wow!  You amongst all those undesireables?  I will bet if there were only Caucasians in the ER you would have been seen quicker.  After all, Caucasians illnesses are so much more orderly.  Why did you not remind them when you checked in that you should be seen first.  You are, after all, white.
Racist fuck.

Not a matter of racism at all. FACTS.
Hospitals along the border have closed because uninsured patients coming  from Mexico, Latin America and South America have come into their emergency rooms to have their anchor babies and the hopitals have to absorb the costs.
We saw untold thousands of sick illegals cross the border who were not deported, their wherabouts hidden from all by the Obama administration. many of those had numerous diseases such as tb, measles, etc.
Do I have to cite the numerous news stories including one I saw 2 days ago that stte that dozens of medium sized hospitals are closing because in part, of the uninsured ?
To the liberal mind ANY criticism of those who cross our borders to seek medical care that could be obtained in their own countries, education, welfare, WIC or countless other benefits is automatically seen as either racism or xenophobia when one us discussing the costs to those hospitals and society for treating them.
Soneone has to pay the costs for million dollar MRI machines and its NOT the uninsured illegal aliens who are going to do it.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2015, 05:29:34 PM
Soneone has to pay the costs for million dollar MRI machines and its NOT the uninsured illegal aliens who are going to do it.

It's not the uninsured Falkie who's going to do it either.

http://kaiserhealthnews.org/news/health-care-immigrants/

coaster

the guy gets off on this shit.

area51drone

area51drone you're a sneaky fucker deleting your post about Falkie when it's pointed out how much you're playing Falkie for a fool.

Basically Falkie, before realising that his post was betraying the sick game he is playing with you, Drone was soliciting donations for Kathy by you performing embarrassing acts by request from members of BellGab on YouTube. For example picking your nose will net your girlfriend $10.

If this doesn't prove to you what a piece of shit this guy is then nothing will.

Nope, I just thought it would be really funny to make you look stupid.   Obviously it worked.  Next time quote me instead, fucker!

LOL!!!  (Coaster, you know me so well)

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on March 28, 2015, 06:25:14 PM
Nope, I just thought it would be really funny to make you look stupid.   Obviously it worked.  Next time quote me instead, fucker!

LOL!!!  (Coaster, you know me so well)

I inboxed Falkie a screenshot you douche nozzle.

area51drone

Quote from: Daggit on March 28, 2015, 06:31:39 PM

Good for you, and so what?

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on March 28, 2015, 06:49:27 PM
Good for you, and so what?
Kinda hard for him to send me an inbox since I've blocked the trogdolyte.
But then I CAN address his flame posrs in a video once I'm feeling better and will.

PathoJen

Quote from: Daggit on March 28, 2015, 06:31:39 PM

Inbox it to me, Daggit, I will then inbox it to Falkie.

b_dubb

This thread is a lame variation of Spy Vs Spy except it's Dork Vs Dork.

Falkie2013

Quote from: b_dubb on March 28, 2015, 08:14:55 PM
This thread is a lame variation of Spy Vs Spy except it's Dork Vs Dork.

If it's so lame :

1) why do you even bother to read it ?
2) By posting here, does it make you one of the dorks ?