• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 25, 2015, 10:42:04 PM

Feel free to go here, and hit the nooooooo button.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

I have my NO horn pen, remember ?

took kathy to the er. there were 31 people there !
she's going to in at 5 am.

I went and got books from the library and am going to curl up with a Spencer novel. I NEED a break.
Tomorrow we call legal aid and go to social security.

One nice thing Mama Cat was nuzzling Fuzzy today. It was cute. Will get a vudeo of it next time.
Hot here.
See you tomorrow night.

Oh on the German plane. Last night I told Kathy and Drone something was amiss as its not normal for a plane to veer that far off course over land & I said something was wrong in the cockpit, probably terrorists. Now with voice box data of the pilot trying to break into the cabin, it seems I may be right. I told Kathy earlier it MIGHT be pilot suicide if not terrorism.

She likes the idea of Kathy's Korner  & will be doing videos of her own once she gets better.

Latest news.

The Saudi ambassador to the US says his country has begun airstrikes against Houthi rebels, who drove out American-backed Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi.

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/25/saudi-arabia-launches-airstrikes-in-yemen-ambassador-says/

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2015, 11:13:17 PM
She likes the idea of Kathy's Korner  & will be doing videos of her own once she gets better.
That a girl!  I knew it was a great idea, and would be happy to come up with some ideas for her contributions to the broadcast if she needs any assistance.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 26, 2015, 12:36:55 AM
That a girl!  I knew it was a great idea, and would be happy to come up with some ideas for her contributions to the broadcast if she needs any assistance.

Well, if you did that picture you could take off the part about Falkieoff.  I'm thinking of heving it made into a sign or something.
Anything would be a help. She keeps saying over and over how unfair it all is.
I'm doing my best for her but she's having a togh time dealing with it.
Our living together again isn't going to be easy either.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2015, 11:13:17 PM

Oh on the German plane. Last night I told Kathy and Drone something was amiss as its not normal for a plane to veer that far off course over land & I said something was wrong in the cockpit, probably terrorists. Now with voice box data of the pilot trying to break into the cabin, it seems I may be right. I told Kathy earlier it MIGHT be pilot suicide if not terrorism.

It didn't veer off course. It dropped from FL380 to the ground. It's heading wasn't changed. It's been revealed there is knocking heard on the cockpit door; not broken into. Apart from that your assessment is correct...typical Senda facts!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2015, 12:43:54 AM
Well, if you did that picture you could take off the part about Falkieoff.  I'm thinking of heving it made into a sign or something.
Anything would be a help. She keeps saying over and over how unfair it all is.
I'm doing my best for her but she's having a togh time dealing with it.
Our living together again isn't going to be easy either.
Here you go, my friend.
[attachimg=1]

We can make it say anything you want.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 26, 2015, 01:28:34 AM
Here you go, my friend.
[attachimg=1]

We can make it say anything you want.
Thank you.
I will do something with the picture when she wants to do the next video.
Any suggestions for topics ( please be nice about it ) would be appreciated.
We're both set in our ways and she and I are trying to set up some ground rules for our living together.
IF we get no assistance with her moving costs donations would be appreciated to my Paypal account and I am NOT " begging " people for money or any similar criticism.
She told me yesterday she expected to live in that place for years.
Neithr of us ever thought she'd be involuntarily FORCED out AND it is NOT an eviction for anything she has done.
Donate to my  Paypal account at :

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com

Any money received will go directly to her.
I am hopeful tht she can rent a 2 bedroom here in town if we get the money together before or after she as to move out.
I will set up a crowdfunding page for her in the next few days.
Without exception, evyone we have talked to about this thinks its horrible they're doing this to her with such short notice and with her having nowhere to go.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 25, 2015, 10:42:04 PM

Feel free to go here, and hit the nooooooo button.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

I gave Kathy a kiss and a hug last night at the library, told her I loved her & that together we will get through this.

I left my wallet in her car and I woke up a while ago with a sore throat.
I hope I don't get what she's got.
it might be time to hit that Nooooo button after all.
She told me she had a sore throat last week.
I wasn't thinking.
I have set up a crowdfunding page for her.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/wt78/help-kathy-s-eviction-fund-?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_feed&utm_campaign=ui_frshare_publish&og_action=hug&fb_ref=Default&t=3

I would have used the Kathy's Korner picture but its too small.

The link is also on my Facebook page, George Senda on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/george.senda

If anyone knows how I can get rid of that San Jose Sharks logo, I'd appreciate the help.

Flash from Fox News just in.

German co pilot appears to have wanted to destroy the plane.

The co-pilot of the doomed Germanwings flight appeared to want to 'destroy the plane,' French prosecutor says after reports of pilot locked out of cockpit

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/26/more-questions-than-answers-after-report-that-germanwings-pilot-locked-out/

This is scary :

Russia has threatened Denmark with a nuke attack if they join NATO's nuclear missle shield plan.

http://www.uatoday.tv/geopolitics/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-attack-416836.html

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2015, 06:21:53 AM

This is scary :

Russia has threatened Denmark with a nuke attack if they join NATO's nuclear missle shield plan.

http://www.uatoday.tv/geopolitics/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-attack-416836.html
Not really.  It's in the Soviets M.O. to bluster and threaten all the while pushing provocation after provocation upon the one they are threatening.  If you read down to the bottom of the article it mentions the number of times Danish jets have had to scramble to intercept incoming Soviet fighter jets.

The Dutch navy has always been a nuke target. 

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2015, 06:21:53 AM
  I have set up a crowdfunding page for her.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/wt78/help-kathy-s-eviction-fund-?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_feed&utm_campaign=ui_frshare_publish&og_action=hug&fb_ref=Default&t=3

Yes, you did.  And here is what I read:  "She and her beloved cat, Betty Boop may be forced to live in her car, though Boop can stay with me."

Falkie2013

Clueless, you are always so quick to find ANY excuse to attack me.

I KNOW what I meant. Kathy cannot stay HERE indefinitely. it's against the provisios of MY lease and I could be evicted.
Boop used to be my cat. She's used to being here and people know her and she won't be a problem.
But Kathy's over here enough that it won't be a problem for a short time but she cannot stay here indefinitely.
I am fairly sure that if she gets her voucher and the $ from the car loan, she can find a place farly quickly.
But it may take months.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 21, 2015, 11:32:22 AM
Then how are you able to own a car?  Doesn't the government consider that a luxury?

Under law & Social Security regulations you are allowed to own a car without restrictions as to the car's value. One could be on Social Security and own a Rolls if one could pay for it.
All of our cars have been fully paid for with no lien involved.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2015, 11:10:36 PM
Under law & Social Security regulations you are allowed to own a car without restrictions as to the car's value. One could be on Social Security and own a Rolls if one could pay for it.
All of our cars have been fully paid for with no lien involved.

I really was trying to avoid posting in this thread again. But a quick trip to the Martinez California Craigslist shows plenty of section 8 apartment with either a short wait or no wait. I am not sure why this is being made to be such the cataclysmic even its being made out to be. Did she file the paper work to get the section 8? If not the ball needs to get rolling as soon as possible.

pate

The fialky - Punk,sex,pivo

edit: reserve rights to edit...

23dit: nefermynd...

pate

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 26, 2015, 12:36:55 AM

Mobiler Biergarten bei Kitchen Guerilla und Pilsner Urquell

Falkie appreciates your ideals as well...

pate

Brp,

here ya' go:

Beer Review - Pilsner Urquell

Micheal Jaxson or sumsuck rated this FIVE STARS!

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 26, 2015, 10:53:19 PM
Clueless, you are always so quick to find ANY excuse to attack me.

I KNOW what I meant. Kathy cannot stay HERE indefinitely. it's against the provisios of MY lease and I could be evicted.
Boop used to be my cat. She's used to being here and people know her and she won't be a problem.
But Kathy's over here enough that it won't be a problem for a short time but she cannot stay here indefinitely.
I am fairly sure that if she gets her voucher and the $ from the car loan, she can find a place farly quickly.
But it may take months.

"She and her beloved cat, Betty Boop may be forced to live in her car, though Boop can stay with me."

I didn't attack you.  Those are YOUR words.  You attacked yourself.  You've been your own worst enemy since you've been posting here and on other boards.  You make sure everyone knows your real name, where you live and then you post outrageous comments (see the above) along with the minutiae of your life.  Scores of people have been advising you to stop but you persist.

You're the Wile E. Coyote of the internet.

Wile E. Coyote

Falkie2013

Quote from: pate on March 27, 2015, 04:18:59 AM

Mobiler Biergarten bei Kitchen Guerilla und Pilsner Urquell

Falkie appreciates your ideals as well...

Actually I drink Spaten myself.
Still sick.
Going to ER this morning.

Apple is filing for an app that will block people from using an Iphone unless you enter your health data first.

SnapT

Instead of living at Disneyland, perhaps you should live in the ER, Falkie.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 27, 2015, 12:13:20 PM
Instead of living at Disneyland, perhaps you should live in the ER, Falkie.

Never been to Disneyland.
Er's do have an element of the surreal & unreal.

Falkie2013

Kathy's coming over to take me to the ER. Don't have a doctor of my own yet until I go into general medicine.
They change doctors every 2 years.
Both Kathy & I feel lousy. I am uploading the Mission Impossible Rogue Nation trailer review now.
I started a second crowdfunding page.
If no one donates, at least we tried.
Kathy will do her videos once she feels better too.
I really hate going to the doctor.
Spent too much time around hospitals as a kid.

http://www.gofundme.com/q2t9ss

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2015, 12:15:45 PM
Never been to Disneyland.

Wha?!  That's so sad.  No wonder you're such a sourpuss.  Once you're out of the ER you should pack Kathy and the kittens into the car and head straight for Anaheim!

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 27, 2015, 01:54:36 PM
Wha?!  That's so sad.  No wonder you're such a sourpuss.  Once you're out of the ER you should pack Kathy and the kittens into the car and head straight for Anaheim!

Kathy went to Disneyland 3 times, once with her parents, once after graduating from high school in 1984, the third time with her girlfriend Pam. No new rides, kind of cheezy. She said she went on the submarine ride and saw plastic fish held on by wires.  Never again.
We went down there once on personal business, but it was winter and everything was closed.
She and I like Great America and I'm going to take her to Marine World for her birthday.

PathoJen

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 27, 2015, 01:33:47 AM
I really was trying to avoid posting in this thread again. But a quick trip to the Martinez California Craigslist shows plenty of section 8 apartment with either a short wait or no wait. I am not sure why this is being made to be such the cataclysmic even its being made out to be. Did she file the paper work to get the section 8? If not the ball needs to get rolling as soon as possible.

Just when you think you are out, they puuuulllll you back in.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 27, 2015, 02:30:59 PM
Kathy went to Disneyland 3 times, once with her parents, once after graduating from high school in 1984, the third time with her girlfriend Pam. No new rides, kind of cheezy. She said she went on the submarine ride and saw plastic fish held on by wires.  Never again.
We went down there once on personal business, but it was winter and everything was closed.
She and I like Great America and I'm going to take her to Marine World for her birthday.

Great America is still around? As for Disney, OH BOY, it's been awhile since Kathys' been. the submarine ride has been replaced by a "Finding Nemo" ride, in a submarine. It's awesome! A little long, and in that sub I get a bit claustrophobic, however, it's a fantastic ride.
Kathy graduated high school in 1984? She's way younger than you. Woah!

3OctaveFart

I spent part of my youth in Santa Clarita and always preferred Knotts Berry Farm to Disney. No idea if it still even exists.
I hope you feel better, George.

PathoJen

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 27, 2015, 02:51:06 PM
I spent part of my youth in Santa Clarita and always preferred Knotts Berry Farm to Disney. No idea if it still even exists.
I hope you feel better, George.

Knotts still exists.

Falkie2013

I was typing that in a hurry and listening to Kathy and trying to see how the progress of the upload was going.
She went there 3 times, once in 1984.
We went down there and saw a closed Knotts Berry Farm & a closed Angels stadium and the Ga which was still cool because I'd seen the stadium on tv.
Sometime in the next year once she gets an apartment, we're going to take a roadtrip down to Solvang, then Vegas and maybe see LA but navigating that labryinth of freeways is a nightmare.
Its not up to her when she gets the voucher, its up to housing and we've not discussed it with them yet as both of us are sick. I think she got sick because all of this drained her & wore down her resistance.
Took a few minutes to move the computer and printer boxes out of the corner with the 3 bookcases in here & once it cools down in here will see if I can cull any of the books. Wondered where some of my t shirts were. Cat has been sleeping on them.
New t shirt to wear will be here by the 8th. And yes, it's neccessary.
You'll see why when I wear it.

Meanwhile, back at the impossible trailer force...

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Mission Impossible Rogue Nation Trailer # 1 !!!

Who

Quote from: PathoJen on March 27, 2015, 02:48:31 PM
Kathy graduated high school in 1984? She's way younger than you. Woah!

Question of the day:

Is Falkie a cradle robber or is Kathy a grave robber?

Daggit

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 27, 2015, 04:16:29 PM
Question of the day:

Is Falkie a cradle robber or is Kathy a grave robber?

They're both welfare robbers.