• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 05, 2015, 11:14:13 AM
Self aggrandising wanker. You just don't get it or you're just in denial. Wanker.

Falkie blocked me so he won't have to read my posts.  Now he won't be able to see this informational video in Hinglish (Hindi and English).  Oh well.  It's his loss.

What is Morning Erection, Masturbation and other issues related to it (Hinglish)

look up some Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals on youtube.  Cheap, easy and tastes good as well

3OctaveFart

Are they endorsed by the First Lady?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2015, 10:23:47 AM
Just so you won't develop arthritis in your later years from your excessive busybody, nanny statist  & elitist pots about me , Doctor; I've blocked your posts.
So give your overworked fingers and underutilized brain a rest.  >:( :(

I am truly gratified that you are not a believer in the "nanny state," as you call it.  It's good to know that you, as a self-described "fiscal conservative," are totally self-sufficient and not living off that "nanny state."  Believe it or not, there are individuals who complain about the "nanny state" but depend upon that same "nanny state" to provide their living expenses.  It's true. Such people would be described by some observers as disingenuous, insincere, dishonest or untruthful. Some might go so far as to describe them as deceitful, duplicitous, mendacious or hypocritical.  In Texas they would be described as "all hat and no cattle."

Anyway, thank you for restoring my faith in mankind.  Thank you for being the good fiscal conservative and defender of the First Amendment that you are. 

I salute you, sir!

area51drone

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 05, 2015, 03:06:36 PM
I am truly gratified that you are not a believer in the "nanny state," as you call it.  It's good to know that you, as a self-described "fiscal conservative," are totally self-sufficient and not living off that "nanny state."  Believe it or not, there are individuals who complain about the "nanny state" but depend upon that same "nanny state" to provide their living expenses.  It's true. Such people would be described by some observers as disingenuous, insincere, dishonest or untruthful. Some might go so far as to describe them as deceitful, duplicitous, mendacious or hypocritical.  In Texas they would be described as "all hat and no cattle."

Anyway, thank you for restoring my faith in mankind.  Thank you for being the good fiscal conservative and defender of the First Amendment that you are. 

I salute you, sir!

I know what you're implying here, but there is a difference between "nanny state" and a state that takes financial care of it's disabled and elderly.   Falkie does not have a problem with the latter.  When I hear nanny state, I think of laws written to "protect" the public from doing stupid things to themselves.

Who

Quote from: area51drone on March 05, 2015, 03:59:44 PM
I know what you're implying here, but there is a difference between "nanny state" and a state that takes financial care of it's disabled and elderly.   Falkie does not have a problem with the latter.  When I hear nanny state, I think of laws written to "protect" the public from doing stupid things to themselves.

Nice avatar.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on March 05, 2015, 03:59:44 PM

I don't like government officials, First Ladies or others telling me or any citizen what to do with their lives.

The people should tell the government what to do not the other way around.
And I would gladly be self sufficient and not dependent as I have stated multiple times in videos and on this and another more famous ( or infamous website ).
IF I were not so physically and medically messed up. And don't bring up my weight.
I have arthritis, a hip injury, knees injured on both knees, an ankle that will need surgery ( and the right knee ) and an old back injury now doubled with a new back or kidney or ribs injury due to my fall in December.
And I need to go to the doctor to get that looked at.
But IF I were able go back to work, I'd lose the medication that helps me survive COPD and asthma attacks, for instance.
We need a safety net for vets, the aged, blind and disabled and far too often government officials siphon off funds because the aged, blind, disabled don't always make their feelings known, or can't because of infirmity, disability, or severe physical or birth handicaps.
Here in California they defunded the senior/aged/renter's credit and $175 million is owed to those recipients but they find the monies for all kinds of other projects.
Those funds will have to be paid with interest.
They also repeatedly suspended COLA raises for years and cut the amount they pay to recipients to $154 a month the Federally mandated minimum.

We must also have a saftey net for those who blame their deceased mother for their failures in life. Also there should be some sort of economic saftey net for those who waste their money on YouTube videos designed to make money. The government should be providing free apple production equipment so falkie doesn't have to spend his government assisted rent money on it.

Falkie2013

you weren't there to witness the abuse nor the interference in not just MY life but the lives of any of the other family members as well so you have no idea what you aretalking about. Kathy was there and witessed enough of it and friends of mine aso interacted with my Mother as well and also knw what was  going on andalso frieds of my Mother who told me that she interfered with and criticized every member of our family and dd itto friends as well, so shut the hell up with your speculation as to why my life turned out differently than it should have.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 06, 2015, 05:10:54 AM
you weren't there to witness the abuse nor the interference in not just MY life but the lives of any of the other family members as well so you have no idea what you aretalking about. Kathy was there and witessed enough of it and friends of mine aso interacted with my Mother as well and also knw what was  going on andalso frieds of my Mother who told me that she interfered with and criticized every member of our family and dd itto friends as well, so shut the hell up with your speculation as to why my life turned out differently than it should have.

Dude, she is dead. Let it go and stop blaming her for your misfortunes.

Yorkshire pud

That's precisely the sort of thing referred to as no-one elses business; but you make it so. Oh well.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2015, 11:19:45 PM
I don't like government officials, First Ladies or others telling me or any citizen what to do with their lives.

so the first lady wants american kids to stop being such a collection of fat asses.  seems harmless enough to me.  is she advocating the government step in to the home and regulate what parents can feed their children?  i'm not aware of it, if so.  is she advocating a change in the dog shit food children are fed in government schools?  i guess she is.  good for her.  if parents don't want their children exposed to carrots or apples, they can send a lunch with their child, home school them, or put them in a private school that isn't subject to federal school lunch guidelines.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 06, 2015, 11:20:45 AM
That's precisely the sort of thing referred to as no-one elses business; but you make it so. Oh well.

If he stopped sharing details of his hard life, how then could he justify his sloth?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 06, 2015, 12:06:31 PM
If he stopped sharing details of his hard life, how then could he justify his sloth?

It must be everyone else who are wrong; he's the only one who refuses to see he's his own worst enemy, but in his mind his deeply private life events should be made public. If he ever became famous and the press wanted to do a hatchet job on him, they wouldn't need to dig further than his own blogs.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 06, 2015, 12:12:43 PM
If he ever became famous and the press wanted to do a hatchet job on him, they wouldn't need to dig further than his own blogs.

I think letting him speak extemporaneously for roughly 5 seconds would provide all the rope they'd need.

MV/Liberace!

...so shut the hell up with your speculation as to why my life turned out differently than it should have.

nobody would know about any of this or have the opportunity to render "speculation" if you didn't publicly announce all of this private shit again and again and again.  why are you shocked that people give you static when you repeatedly and explicitly choose to share all of these personal details with complete strangers on the internet?  what did you think was going to happen?  did you think everybody would or should approve of how you conduct your private life or just not comment otherwise?  they're not allowed an opinion on the things you publicly post about yourself for them to freely read?

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on March 06, 2015, 12:17:04 PM
nobody would know about any of this or have the opportunity to render "speculation" if you didn't publicly announce all of this private shit again and again and again.  why are you shocked that people give you static when you repeatedly and explicitly choose to share all of these personal details with complete strangers on the internet?  what did you think was going to happen?  did you think everybody would or should approve of how you conduct your private life or just not comment otherwise?  they're not allowed an opinion on the things you publicly post about yourself for them to freely read

its not that so muchas they keep repeating it over and over as if they somehow get of on it by doing it.
i had unresolved issues with both my parents but I am trying to move on evn though it is not easy.
the other thing that's irritating is the continual Falkies a failure bs. I got that when I worked for a living too.
it's an i'm better than you are attitude that's wrong.
i've had people tell me about you, mv and i've asked them not to attack you and said " if he's a good person, that's all I care about, so otherwise stfu. "
not singling you out but pointing out that people judge people by income or social status and not by whom they are.
my friends like me, kathy loves me.
if others don't like me or carry their personal prejudices into here that's their probem.
i am caught between a rock and hard place. if i talk about me, i get criticized for it.
others WANT me to talk about  myself as in the catbox.
and one arrogant persons demanding if drone and i resume the catbox, that i make NO changes to the format without his presumed PERSONAL approval.
no matter which way i go its a no win situation.

3OctaveFart

Saying this as somebody who thinks your work is entertaining- there is no point exposing those who don't like/respect you to your private anguish.
The best way you can get back at them is by living well, or at least happily.
If that involves making videos about Slender Man, so be it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 06, 2015, 03:09:49 PM
my friends like me, kathy loves me.

if i talk about me, i get criticized for it.
others WANT me to talk about  myself as in the catbox.
and one arrogant persons demanding if drone and i resume the catbox, that i make NO changes to the format without his presumed PERSONAL approval.
no matter which way i go its a no win situation.

if you want to talk about your private life, that's fine.  just know what people are going to do with that information and don't get all bound up when they do.  the kid who puts his hand on the hot burner usually doesn't do it again.  usually.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 06, 2015, 03:09:49 PM
i've had people tell me about you, mv...

everybody likes me.  stop spreading lies and disinformation to the readers of this forum.

Quote from: MV on March 06, 2015, 03:26:26 PM
everybody likes me.  stop spreading lies and disinformation to the readers of this forum.

You are fair game since you sold Bellgab.

onan

Falkie, your mother isn't your problem.