• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2015, 02:15:31 PM
I'm awful busy at work today... I wonder if you and maybe Dr Who and/or Dagit could give me a hand with project.

Task: List everything Falkie does wrong and give each item a number.
Post the list on this thread. 
Falkie will most certianly violate the numbered errors, so to save everyone time, Posters can list only the number(s) of his violation(s)

Example Post using numbered violation list:

Falkie, see violation list for item numbers 7 and 29, for 84th violation...  item numbers 892 3rd violation and item 6,274 for 2nd time.

To paraphrase Shakespeare's Hamlet; "The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks"

If someone is going to hold themselves up as being (in this case) the poster boy of critically thought out critiques of Noory and pretty much any other topic, seemingly confirmed with favorable comments on a Youtiube channel, it would do well that ALL comments are made public to allow the casual observer to form an informed opinion. It's a watered down version of newspeak otherwise.

Hey, you're free to disagree; but objectively?

3OctaveFart

You're spending an awful lot of time on a thread that is beneath you.
Falkie is so far in your head he could use your parietal lobe as a crocheted cap.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 04, 2015, 02:46:36 PM
You're spending an awful lot of time on a thread that is beneath you.
Falkie is so far in your head he could use your parietal lobe as a crocheted cap.

Did you look that up? You did didn't you?; cheeky monkey.

coaster

132 subscribers in four years is not something worth bragging about.  Especially since two of those subscribers are two of my alt youtube accounts and I assume many others are members from here. And yes, you do vigorously control commenting on your videos. A shame you are against criticism and free speech..

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 04, 2015, 02:47:59 PM
Did you look that up? You did didn't you?; cheeky monkey.
No- I get paid to be creative. You're lucky I don't send you a bill.

Falkie2013

Look I'm not trying to censor anyone. But ... when a poster like Dr. Who interjects his personal opinions on what I eat as disgusting, THAT really pisses me off.

And then also continually brings up that I talk about myself in my videos and posts atevery opportunity, well, that has gotten old really fast as well.
That's what I do. Why doesn't HE " get it " ?

People LIKE what I post on You Tube. I got another subscriber today, by the way.Now 133.
And not getting Noory to interview sucks. But its his decision not mine.
I am certain I will have other opportunities to interview other people and will seek them out including the man with the hair, even if I have to do it via Skype.

And now with Dr. Who, Noory and Michelle Obama in mind ...

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) George Noory, U7, & Bellgab & THE Food Police ! !!!

More videos tonight if I'm not tied up on the phone and get well soon Area 51 Drone.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 04, 2015, 04:55:17 PM
Look I'm not trying to censor anyone, I'm just flat out doing it. But ... when a poster like Dr. Who interjects his personal opinions on what I eat as disgusting, despite the fact that I posted a bunch of stupid videos about what I have been eating on a public forum - THAT really pisses me off.

And then also continually brings up that I talk about myself in my videos and posts atevery opportunity, well, that has gotten old really fast as well.  Not as old as a sad sack who thinks a couple hundred views on Youtube is a vehicle to financial independence, but that's what I do. Why doesn't HE " get it " ?

A couple dozen people LIKE what I post on You Tube. I got another subscriber today, by the way. Now 133.  If I live to see 70, I might crash through the 500 mark.
And not getting Noory to interview sucks. It's probably because he never had any intention of demeaning himself on one of my embarrassing videos, coupled with the fact that I really shit the bed by flat out out insulting him, but its his decision not mine.
I am certain I will have other opportunities to debase myself and interview other people and will seek them out at IHOP, Walmart, Wendy's and in a 50 foot radius of my front door, including the man with the hair, even if I have to do it via Skype.

And now with Dr. Who, Noory and Michelle Obama in mind, here's a video of me with half a pair of glasses, squinting at my computer screen, adjusting my chair in an alarming manner, reading internet correspondence, and talking about the salad in my fridge that will be dessert for my frozen spaghetti dinner.

More videos tonight if I'm not tied up trying to put 5 dollars together to buy some salsa and get well soon Area 51 Drone.
FIFY

SnapT

Falkie on a roll lately!  Each video a new little masterpiece.

I like the "Francis WOW is hacked" & "play's SKYRIM".

coaster

that guys out of breath just using a blender. my god.

Quote from: coaster on March 04, 2015, 07:20:29 PM
that guys out of breath just using a blender. my god.

I love America!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 04, 2015, 06:18:31 PM
Francis is Alone on THANKSGIVING

In a few years after watching all his videos, you'll abandon your healthy diet, emulate your You Tube hero and die on the operating tble while having a quadruple bypass.

Falkie2013

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on March 04, 2015, 06:12:05 PM
FIFY

Take those two fingers in your avatar and insert them in your anal cavity till you find your dinosaur brain.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 04, 2015, 07:28:48 PM
In a few years after watching all his videos, you'll abandon your healthy diet, emulate your You Tube hero and die on the operating tble while having a quadruple bypass.

Nah.  Here's Francis at Taco Bell.

Francis Goes to Taco Bell for Cool Ranch Dorito Tacos!

Kelt

In 50 years Boogie's shape will be the pinnacle of American fitness.

We'll still be demanding women remain dangerously thin, though.

Morbidly obese men, undernourished women, and a handgun for every schoolkid.

MUH RUH CUR!

coaster

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 04, 2015, 07:55:38 PM
Nah.  Here's Francis at Taco Bell.

Francis Goes to Taco Bell for Cool Ranch Dorito Tacos!
I don't understand how someone can let their body get that way. He must hate himself. Being so fat you are out of breath and buying gross taco bell just to get a laugh on youtube. A wasted life. A disgusting waste. I went to school with a guy who at the time weighed 450 pounds. I had not talked to him for a decade. He sent me a message recently on facebook and said he ballooned up to over 600 pounds. How? Its mind boggling.

Quote from: coaster on March 04, 2015, 08:18:44 PM
I don't understand how someone can let their body get that way. He must hate himself. Being so fat you are out of breath and buying gross taco bell just to get a laugh on youtube. A wasted life. A disgusting waste. I went to school with a guy who at the time weighed 450 pounds. I had not talked to him for a decade. He sent me a message recently on facebook and said he ballooned up to over 600 pounds. How? Its mind boggling.
Could be a sore ankle.  Lot of that going around.

coaster

Hey Falkie, tried to reply to the message you sent me, but I couldn't. I hear where you're coming from though. Cheers.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 04, 2015, 04:55:17 PM
Look I'm not trying to censor anyone. But ... when a poster like Dr. Who interjects his personal opinions on what I eat as disgusting, THAT really pisses me off.

And then also continually brings up that I talk about myself in my videos and posts atevery opportunity, well, that has gotten old really fast as well.
That's what I do. Why doesn't HE " get it " ?

People LIKE what I post on You Tube. I got another subscriber today, by the way.Now 133.
And not getting Noory to interview sucks. But its his decision not mine.
I am certain I will have other opportunities to interview other people and will seek them out including the man with the hair, even if I have to do it via Skype.

And now with Dr. Who, Noory and Michelle Obama in mind ...

Just for the record, Falkie, I never used the word "disgusting" to describe the foods you eat.  I did use the word "hideous" to describe that Jimmy Dean frozen concoction you reviewed - but I never said the foods you eat are disgusting.

The frozen, processed foods in your reviews are full of preservatives, sodium and other chemicals.  They're bad for your health.  Yes, I did call them "frozen death."   I called them frozen death because they're bad for your body.  Nitrates and nitrites, to name just two, are very harmful to your liver and pancreas.  Don't believe me?  Ask your doctor if he/she recommends eating processed foods.  The facts are on my side, Falkie.  I was merely encouraging you to make more healthful choices.  You said in your video that you don't know how to cook.  Falkie, you don't have to be a chef to eat real food.  The internet is full of free, easy to make recipes.

I'm not the food police.  As I said, you like to make videos.  I like to watch them.  I'd like you to hang around for many more years so you can make more of them.  I'd also like to see you lighten up a bit.  Your videos are full of angry rants - against a discussion forum. Against a talk show host.  Against an actor.  None of that is worth getting angry about.  Getting angry is bad for your health. It brings on heart attacks and strokes.  Laughing is good for your health.  It releases endorphins.  It lowers your blood pressure.  It adds years to your life.  Try it.

Supersize Me in 7 mins: How too much of McDonald's will make you feel!

http://authoritynutrition.com/9-ways-that-processed-foods-are-killing-people/

Who

Quote from: coaster on March 04, 2015, 08:18:44 PM

Self-destructive behavior is definitely mind boggling.  I had a friend who, during his high school years, decided to make cigarettes and alcohol his best friends.  This was at least 25 years after it became common knowledge that smoking causes heart and lung disease.  He's in his 40s now and looks as if he's ready to die.  He's been convicted of four DUIs.  He spent 90 days in jail.  He was on a work-release program.  He was released in the morning to walk to his job.  After work, he came back to the jail, guards looked up his rectum and he changed back into his orange coveralls.  He lost his job and sleeps on a bed in his brother's living room.  He has no money and is completely dependent on his brother.  He can't pay the fines he racked up and, as a result, will probably never get his driver's license back.  The man still drinks.  He loves beer and bloody marys.  One time I was talking to him on the phone and he went into a ten minute coughing/choking spell.  I wanted to call 9-11 for him but he insisted he would be okay - that it happens from time to time.  After these coughing spells his chest is sore and he's short of breath for a few hours.  He also has a high opinion of himself and a low opinion of others.  He's argumentative.  He fancies himself a cook.  I told him about a new recipe my wife tried out and how much we liked it.  "That's stupid!" he said.  That was a typical conversation.  In his mind, he's a wise man and everyone else is flawed, stupid even.

He accepts no responsibility for his sorry lifestyle.  "I was dealt a bad hand," he says.

I never mentioned his drinking during our conversations.  I figured the guy had hit rock bottom and needed a friend.  We'd talk about the weather.  My wife's new lasagna recipe.  It didn't matter.  The end result was always the same - I'm stupid.  Or my wife is a bad cook.

For my own peace of mind, I finally blocked his phone number and unfriended him on facebook. 

ponyboysunset

As someone who hit their bottom and recovered it can be done. My first two years sober I wrote my novel and did two podcasts. I was lucky and learned my lesson the first time. But much like recovery the person has to want to improve their life. Biggest thing I learned to value myself and not place my happiness in the hands of others. Sadly some folks never learn that and never learn to love who they are either. Just food for thought.

On the topic of exercising, swimming which I do almost 7 days a week (I am down 35 pound in four months)(when I am not healing from tattoos, then I walk at least 6) is low impact, and my Mom who is 70 swims and she can barely walk due to her spine. There are always ways to do things, but again you have to want to. And if you don't that is cool too. That is why America is so awesome, freedom.

Falkie2013

Just so you won't develop arthritis in your later years from your excessive busybody, nanny statist  & elitist pots about me , Doctor; I've blocked your posts.
So give your overworked fingers and underutilized brain a rest.  >:( :(

In the interim, here are two new videos for you to analyze and postulate over and fret because I won't be reading your concise criticisms of my every word, thought and action as only YOU can. ::) ;D :D :)

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Scruffy the Cat Comes Home After 8 years & Noory !!!

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Lazy & Stupid Irish vet kills 10 year old girls cat !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11448637/Close-to-700-koalas-killed-by-authorities-in-Australia-because-of-overpopulation.html

paladin1991

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 04, 2015, 07:12:26 PM
Here's Francis making Doritos flavored Mountain Dew in a blender.

DORITOS FLAVORED MOUNTAIN DEW! DOITOS! HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN!
Oh my God.  I actually watched this one to the end.  I was just about to punch out when I heard this 'cute girl' voice.  Figured I hang around to see if we got a look at the chick that is into freak shows.
She never showed up.  But watching Francis chug down his concoction....  eesh.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2015, 10:23:47 AM
Just so you won't develop arthritis in your later years from your excessive busybody, nanny statist  & elitist pots about me , Doctor; I've blocked your posts.
So give your overworked fingers and underutilized brain a rest.  >:( :(

In the interim, here are two new videos for you to analyze and postulate over and fret because I won't be reading your concise criticisms of my every word, thought and action as only YOU can. ::) ;D :D :)

Self aggrandising wanker. You just don't get it or you're just in denial. Wanker.