• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 01, 2015, 08:10:20 PM
Falkie, you're a well-read man. I believe you'd be better served discussing books than food.

Just one guy's opinion.
Probably.
But there are some really good & bad restaurants I'd like to talk about.
And some things too scary to talk about, like when I picked up Kathy's phone tonight.
Ewwwwww.
Some things man was not meant to see.
Like something out of Creepshow.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 01, 2015, 02:32:29 PM
Falkie, didn't you create a separate YouTube account when you created the new channel?  Switch from that account to your original account so you can upload videos to your original channel.

I'm waiting for an answer how to switch it back.
It doesn't work when I try it so far. The channels show up seperately.
And my Ipad somehow got bent.
$50 to replace it.
Grump.
At least its under warranty.
Next Ipad I buy Apple care.

area51drone

Falkie, I haven't watched the food critic reviews, but I remember that as his career was headed south, Tom Leykis started doing the same thing.   I'm not saying this is going to happen to you, because as we know your career is just heating up, but be careful!

3OctaveFart

Will the Noory interview allow for call-ins?

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 02, 2015, 03:23:56 PM
Will the Noory interview allow for call-ins?

I like the way you think my friend. You're becoming one of my favorite posters!

3OctaveFart

Thank you, Boba. Kind of you to say.

Seriously, I want to ask Noory if /he/ feels he has gotten better or worse over the years. Because I don't necessarily think 2007 George sucked more than 2015 George.

Falkie2013

Quote from: boba FETT on March 02, 2015, 05:44:57 PM
1-800 BLOW-me-up-FALKIE!

Well, I've been reluctant to saying anything for fear of having George say NO to the interview. But since I too have been a show pirate and AM from the land of the GREAT Pirates its time to hoist me yardarm and fire me broadsides at the evil Premrat and their captain Noory and take no prisoners !

Video on ALL of this as soon as its uploaded.
Its funny. My knee and ankle were killing me. Then I got an email from George and read the AB thread and the knee pain stopped.
I ran out of pain pills weeks ago.
I have got to get to the doctor and get the ankle operated on. It hurts even when I am NOT moving it.
Bellgab.
Better than crapnovoora for pain.

" Avast me hearties ! Full speed ahead ! For Art Bell and victory ! "

And Kate Hudson if me pirate ship sails anywhewre near her.  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 02, 2015, 11:13:27 PM
And Kate Hudson if me pirate ship sails anywhewre near her.  ;D

Kate Hudson??!!! Falkie, you can do so much better than that.

PathoJen

Check it out.
People who love Art bell posted one of your vids.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 02, 2015, 09:11:26 PM
Thank you, Boba. Kind of you to say.

Seriously, I want to ask Noory if /he/ feels he has gotten better or worse over the years. Because I don't necessarily think 2007 George sucked more than 2015 George.

IMO, I think he sucks slightly more now. That or I convinced myself he was better back then?...Not sure.

Falkie2013

Quote from: boba FETT on March 03, 2015, 12:52:00 AM
IMO, I think he sucks slightly more now. That or I convinced myself he was better back then?...Not sure.

The shackles have been broken.
The color of suck.
MY Noory,U7,Art Bell, Tommy & morality video is uploading.
Even Tommy went after me in an email !

Watch for it.

Oh, thanks to FETT, I fixed the You Tube problem.
At least I hope so.  ;D

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on March 02, 2015, 11:15:56 PM
Kate Hudson??!!! Falkie, you can do so much better than that.

I'm terrible with names and keep confusing her name with the SI babe who does the commercial for the wargames & has such big ... armies.

Falkie2013

Art has said we're vaguly lovable.

I suggest that these two buttons should official Bellgab buttons.

Even our pets are evil.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 03, 2015, 12:05:13 AM
Check it out.
People who love Art bell posted one of your vids.

Thanks for letting me know. I will have to go look at it and give the site a shoutout in my next video.
I got ANOTHER subscriber too.
6 in one day !

By the way Fett. I love ya guy, but saying Noory only sucks slightly is like someone saying that a murder victim is only slightly dead.

Falkie2013

My friend Maroney told me a bit ago that Premrat may have all the legal right to some or all of Art's old shows but it doesn't do them a damned bit of good if they can't enforce it.
And he doesn't even listen to the radio or access the 'net on his computer.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) George Noory, U7, Art Bell, Tommy, & Morality ! !!!

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 03, 2015, 02:21:24 AM
I'm terrible with names and keep confusing her name with the SI babe who does the commercial for the wargames & has such big ... armies.

Kate Upton.

Falkie, your my favorite pirate! Ready the cannons! Fire at will!

WhiteCrow

WOW! Falkie, that's a great video. Couldn't turn it off, making me late for work.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 03, 2015, 09:21:51 AM
WOW! Falkie, that has great a Podcast. Couldn't turn it off, making me late for work.

Yup, it's my favorite Falkie video yet!

Falkie2013

Quote from: boba FETT on March 03, 2015, 09:28:25 AM
Yup, it's my favorite Falkie video yet!

Thanks to both of you. There are things I know about the $nooremaster I can't reveal but may one day.
He did offer to buy my new glasses and pay both Kathy and my way to the whole life expo in April. I'm probably going to go on my dime anyway. I'm tempted to make up a George Noory sucks shirt or wear my Bell shirt and show up at his speech, record my shouting. " George Noory sucks ! Free Art Bell & Coast to Coast and hobble out before they put me into durance vile.
Noory was going to have me be the featured caller of the night on his bee-to yond bs show and give my take on the shows topic. It was tentative but I think it was an effort to silence one of his most vocal critics. He also wanted to pre screen my interview questions and I told him that would mean it was the usual softball no confrontation interview and my condition for doing the interview was that I get to ask hardball questions.
Perhaps Kate Upton can come over and offer comfort and bring along a Carl's Jr. Super star while she's at it. 😀😁

Who

You sure do get worked up over a talk show, don't you, Falkie.  That's all it is.  A talk show.  Your video reminds me of William Shatner's appearance on SNL many years ago.  The one where he was at a Star Trek convention.  He said, and I paraphrase, "It's a tv show.  You've turned a nice little job I had into a total waste of time."

Something else to consider.  You have a really thin skin when it comes to people criticizing you in any way.  You even claim that it makes you physically ill.  And yet you unleash an irrational, rabid torrent of hatred at George Noory and William Shatner.  A talk show host and an actor.  Two men you've never met.

Is it true George offered to buy you new glasses and pay your transportation to . . . wherever it is you're going?  That's pretty nice, Falkie.  A very generous offer.  Has anyone else offered to do something that nice for you?  And that's how you repay him, by posting a hate-filled rant on YouTube?

Coast to Coast AM is a talk show.  Yes, it's a weird one - one I regularly make fun of - but that's all it is.  A talk show. 

Calm down.  If you keep ranting like this you're going to give yourself a heart-attack or a stroke.  Seriously.  Take a deep breath.  Calm down.  Take a walk.  Get some fresh air.  Think positive thoughts.

Take a deep breath.  Hold it.  Exhale.  Take another one.  Hold it.  Exhale.  Relax.  See?  You're feeling better already, aren't you!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 03, 2015, 01:09:20 PM
You sure do get worked up over a talk show, don't you, Falkie.  That's all it is.  A talk show.  Your video reminds me of William Shatner's appearance on SNL many years ago.  The one where he was at a Star Trek convention.  He said, and I paraphrase, "It's a tv show.  You've turned a nice little job I had into a total waste of time."

Something else to consider.  You have a really thin skin when it comes to people criticizing you in any way.  You even claim that it makes you physically ill.  And yet you unleash an irrational, rabid torrent of hatred at George Noory and William Shatner.  A talk show host and an actor.  Two men you've never met.

Is it true George offered to buy you new glasses and pay your transportation to . . . wherever it is you're going?  That's pretty nice, Falkie.  Has anyone else offered to do that for you?  And that's how you repay him, by posting a hate-filled rant on YouTube?

Coast to Coast AM is a talk show.  Yes, it's a weird one - one I regularly make fun of - but that's all it is.  A talk show. 

Calm down.  If you keep ranting like this you're going to give yourself a heart-attack or a stroke.  Seriously.  Take a deep breath.  Calm down.  Take a walk.  Get some fresh air. 

Take a deep breath.  Hold it.  Let it go.  Take another one.  Hold it.  Exhale.  Relax.  See?  You're feeling better already, aren't you!

Wrong again, Tardis breath.

I met Shatner and talked to him for while when he was promoting his Transformed Man album at the Emporium in San Francisco in 1968 and we discussed his boar hunting in Catalina and I had found a copy of Bow and Arrow magazine that he appeared on the cover of and I gave him a second copy ( both of which I bought with my money) and got him to autograph one. He was surprised to see it because the publisher hadn't sent him a copy as many publishers do.
I've also had dinner with George Takei and spent time with Jimmy Doohan when I was involved with a Star Trek group 1970's and introduced Jimmy to his future wife Wendy backstage when a group of us attended Doohan's performance in The Trial of James McNeil Whistler in Sf's Broadway.
Shatner stopped hunting but used to hunt a lot with bow and arrow and has referred to it on websites as have other websites.
I met other cast members as well and for a long time the late Melvin Belli was my Mother's attorney and he was Gorgon in an episode of TOS and I'd  sat in his North Beach office many times and had all his books autographed and on my shelves before they were destroyed in a fire in 1977, supposedly caused by a smoking cigarette when I don't smoke.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 03, 2015, 01:34:45 PM

Wrong again, Tardis breath.

I met Shatner and talked to him for while when he was promoting his Transformed Man album at the Emporium in San Francisco in 1968 and we discussed his boar hunting in Catalina and I had found a copy of Bow and Arrow magazine that he appeared on the cover of and I gave him a second copy ( both of which I bought with my money) and got him to autograph one. He was surprised to see it because the publisher hadn't sent him a copy as many publishers do.
I've also had dinner with George Takei and spent time with Jimmy Doohan when I was involved with a Star Trek group 1970's and introduced Jimmy to his future wife Wendy backstage when a group of us attended Doohan's performance in The Trial of James McNeil Whistler in Sf's Broadway.
Shatner stopped hunting but used to hunt a lot with bow and arrow and has referred to it on websites as have other websites.
I met other cast members as well and for a long time the late Melvin Belli was my Mother's attorney and he was Gorgon in an episode of TOS and I'd  sat in his North Beach office many times and had all his books autographed and on my shelves before they were destroyed in a fire in 1977, supposedly caused by a smoking cigarette when I don't smoke.

None of which addresses your irrational and rant filled approach to discussing people you hardly know; I take it you're not on Shatners speed dial list? It's what I don't get about you and something I share with Dr Who; You can't see the correlation between you saying some truly horrible things about Noory,
I'm tempted to make up a George Noory sucks shirt or wear my Bell shirt and show up at his speech, record my shouting. " George Noory sucks ! Free Art Bell & Coast to Coast and hobble out before they put me into durance vile.

Yeah, nice

...and yet think anyone who so much as gives you mild chiding as a troll and that you're being bullied by them. Yet you can't resist discussing your private business and life, but hate it when anyone else mentions it, although you've already given the information! Are you wired up correctly?

3OctaveFart

This thread was designed for Falkie fans to hear those stories, about cooling out with George Takei and Star Trek cast members.
Don't pay no mind to haters like Yankin' Me Pud.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 03, 2015, 01:48:36 PM
This thread was designed for Falkie fans to hear those stories, about hanging out with Takei and Star Trek members.
Don't give no mind to haters like Yankin' Me Pud.

...Sigh: How many more times? I don't hate anyone... It's been said several times, but worth mentioning again to the hard of comprehending.