• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Daggit

You can almost hear the lust in your voice when you describe sexual relations with Falkie. I now understand your obsession with stalking him all over the internet.

Daggit

Oh look Falkie commented in the Art Bell thread. Better lube up FearBoyWithBugs.

Quote from: Daggit on January 30, 2015, 10:02:48 PM
You can almost hear the lust in your voice when you describe sexual relations with Falkie.

Dude...seriously.  No normal person on this site wants to know what goes through your mind when you masturbate. 

Your thank-you via inbox is acknowledged, but really Gomer, there IS such a thing as TMI. 

Quote from: Daggit on January 30, 2015, 10:04:25 PM
Oh look Falkie commented in the Art Bell thread.

I don't follow Falkie's every movement as closely as you, but...uh, thanks (?) for the update.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 30, 2015, 02:48:09 PM
Dunno man, but if you're in the market, Google is your friend.

I'm pretty sure that no one else is as interested in our little quarrel as you are, so why don't we take this back to PM?  I'll be waiting for you there, whenever you work up the courage.

huh?

SnapT

You just missed Art Bell himself in the GabCast chat room, Falkie!  Don't worry, I put in a good word for you.

Grandma

So, SnapT, what did Art have to say? I'm here for the first time in months--I even logged in-- because of what I awoke to last night at about 3:15 am, EST. Noory was fumbling around, talking of Art's return. He droned on, hobbled by his limited vocabulary for a few minutes. I was stunned, and still don't know what brought that on. I dozed off again, and think he was discussing that again in the last part of the show with a caller. Then tonight on SIT,  I suppose one of the Noory sycophants scored mega brownie points by finding and getting on the air, the replay of the show where Art said, over and over and over, ( God help us!) "George gets it", until I thought I was going to puke. If you all didn't hear that, congratulations, it was humiliating.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Grandma on January 31, 2015, 10:54:19 PM
So, SnapT, what did Art have to say? I'm here for the first time in months--I even logged in-- because of what I awoke to last night at about 3:15 am, EST. Noory was fumbling around, talking of Art's return. He droned on, hobbled by his limited vocabulary for a few minutes. I was stunned, and still don't know what brought that on. I dozed off again, and think he was discussing that again in the last part of the show with a caller. Then tonight on SIT,  I suppose one of the Noory sycophants scored mega brownie points by finding and getting on the air, the replay of the show where Art said, over and over and over, ( God help us!) "George gets it", until I thought I was going to puke. If you all didn't hear that, congratulations, it was humiliating.

Yeah, I'd like to know what was in Art's mind when he said that.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 01, 2015, 12:26:25 AM

You had your chance to ask him today and ya blew it!

http://youtu.be/lbVdyPZiOLM

SnapT

Quote from: Grandma on January 31, 2015, 10:54:19 PM
So, SnapT, what did Art have to say?
Art pretty much ignored my dumb questions, but the chat transcript is here.

bateman

Quote from: MV on February 01, 2015, 12:26:25 AM

Quote from: Art Bell on February 01, 2015, 01:03:39 AM
One last thing since we are on 666, Yikes 667 already!....."He gets it" is what GN's new Boss asked me to say.
Gee, just one last thing, that they have chosen that show only shows me that little beads
of sweat are on their faces. Frankly I don't care what they do, only what I WILL do.

Art

P.S. Georgie, when you are forced to mention my name after every show please throw something in about July!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 01, 2015, 12:32:35 AM
You had your chance to ask him today and ya blew it!

http://youtu.be/lbVdyPZiOLM

So did the 50 people on the stream who didn't call. But, yes, I do agree.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on February 01, 2015, 01:21:37 AM
So did the 50 people on the stream who didn't call. But, yes, I do agree.

Have they all been reported?

Daggit

Where's FearBoysWithBugs? Falkie posted a video and he wasn't here to harass him.

littlechris

Quote from: Daggit on February 01, 2015, 02:12:53 AM
Where's FearBoysWithBugs? Falkie posted a video and he wasn't here to harass him.

He's out fucking fine pussy while you sleep on the couch as your wife is cheating on you with the mexican gardner.

Daggit

Quote from: littlechris on February 01, 2015, 02:24:07 AM
He's out fucking fine pussy while you sleep on the couch as your wife is cheating on you with the mexican gardener.

That's the last time I pray to Jesus to make my wife happy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on February 01, 2015, 02:28:44 AM
That's the last time I pray to Jesus to make my wife happy.

It does give a whole new slant on 'Oh God, Oh god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God'

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on February 01, 2015, 02:24:07 AM
He's out fucking fine pussy while you sleep on the couch as your wife is cheating on you with the mexican gardner.

I don't know who he is or where he is but ...

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) The REAL reason for pole shifts ? !!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 01, 2015, 06:32:54 AM
The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) UK Cop busts 10 boxes of pot and !!!

Hilarious how someone as inept as yourself (who can't tell friends from those who sit back and just take the piss out of you, without you knowing the difference) can have the brass to criticise a copper in another country!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 28, 2014, 11:22:22 AM

This Friday I will have a new Iphone 5c and I'll see if I can get into open lines and ask him on the air and see what he says.

I predicted the future correctly ! ;D

I don't think an interview with Noory is out of the question.
After all, despite all the verbal brickbats I've thrown at him, he still writes me emails.

malliard

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 01, 2015, 07:37:36 PM
I predicted the future correctly ! ;D

I don't think an interview with Noory is out of the question.
After all, despite all the verbal brickbats I've thrown at him, he still writes me emails.
too bad george or art dont return any of my messages...

Falkie2013

Maybe they have a fear of ducks. ;)

I'll send George a message for you after the game.
Go Seahawks !
NBC feed keeps dropping. Strang hwow it seems to work for the commercials.
* Grump *

http://stream.nbcsports.com/super-bowl/?pid=16641&referrer=http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

Munching on tuna fish salad.

Falkie2013

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Cal Dem Senator to ban drone use in state in power grab ! !

I asked Noory about Jim Malliard.
He didn't know who Jim is ( he does now ),  and said Jim's emails probably get put into his spam folder.
Noory said he gets thousands of emails a day.
I told Noory that Jim'a pretty nice guy & has a paranormal podcast The Malliard Report.
I guess mine don't get put into spam since George keeps answering mine.

2 more videos to come.

area51drone

Quote from: littlechris on February 02, 2015, 06:04:10 AM
OMG!!! DRONE WTF IS YOUR AVATAR? ??? ???

It's a caricature I just drew.  Do you like it??

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on February 02, 2015, 06:08:10 AM
It's a caricature I just drew.  Do you like it??

Sir, you are liable to cause ulcers with that kind of FILTH!!

THIS IS AN ULCER FREE ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!