• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on January 28, 2015, 05:36:34 PM
Even easier than that is to call the phone company and do a call block.

As a senior they will be accommodating. If not then put his ass in jail.

But I suspect, Mr. Falkie you are a drama queen.

Either way in the words of Arnold the Governator "STOP WHINING!"

There, all triple spaced sentences just the way you like them.

I have unplugged the hne only to have people start calling minute I plug it back in.
Given that I was NOT using A T & T I wasn't sure how to proceed with blocking anyone.
And I was NOT whining.
Drone ( who denies doing it now ) called me and BLOCKED his email yet still contiues to email me even after I have asked him not to.
Accordingly, I had to use this forum to tell him to knock it off.
You need to do so as well.
I am not going to be forced to be without the full use of a phone by anyone.
And shouldn't be by people I have told NOT to call or contact me.
It woud be dificult to tell the local police about him given that all I have is his magic jackphone #.
He hasn't been calling me at all lately.
And I don't want to have to change my phone number.
IF this happened to anyone else on here, no one would say I was " whining", which is a rotten thing to say to anyone.
But because its fashionable to disrespct me in this forum, you do it with impunity.
I dare say that if it were to happen to you your reaction might well be different but I could be wrong not being an anonymous flamer.

Catsmile

When YOU put YOUr personal information out in public...
YOU made YOUrself fair game. Thats all on YOU.
Then YOU do little more than complain over and over; when people call YOU, and YOU don't like it.

Well... thatz whining I don't care if it was MV, Mudking, (Redacted), eddie dean, whoever. Again, YOU created the problem YOU are currently facing, no one else, just YOU. Now YOU fix it, without whining to everyone about it. YOU playing the poor me card is worn out by now, and so is YOUr sad little play by play rundowns. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for YOUrself and YOUr actions. Like the rest of us do.

The question is... why do YOU, a 60 year old man, think YOU are somehow special?
(/rhetorical question)
Why do the rules that apply to everyone else in life not apply 2 YOU...?

Daggit

If FearBoysWithBugs doesn't come in here and post it is because he just jizzed all over his keyboard reading that post.

Quote from: Catsmile on January 29, 2015, 07:31:09 PM
Then YOU do little more than complain over and over; when people call YOU, and YOU don't like it.

Well... thatz whining I don't care if it was MV, Mudking, (Redacted), eddie dean, whoever. Again, YOU created the problem YOU are currently facing, no one else, just YOU. Now YOU fix it, without whining to everyone about it. YOU playing the poor me card is worn out by now, and so is YOUr sad little play by play rundowns. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for YOUrself and YOUr actions. Like the rest of us do.

The question is... why do YOU, a 60 year old man, think YOU are somehow special?
(/rhetorical question)

The only person Falkie ever wants to talk about is himself...until the word "responsibility" enters the conversation.

I believe Falkie could make himself a tidy profit on the Internet, but not by doing what he's doing now.  Nobody gives two fucks about the opinions of a morbidly obese blowhard loser regarding Obama, current events, sports, or even paranormal stuff.  The market for that genre is saturated. 

Where Falkie could shine is in a forum about 1950's and 1960's television shows.  Falkie clearly has an interest, and a treasure trove of stories about that genre.  Some of it is even interesting.  He could scour the Internet for trivia and present it to his audience to keep the content fresh.  Since most of his target audience would be bony old bluehairs, they might actually believe his fantasy stories about the stars he's rubbed elbows with.  Fringe benefits would include groupies (hubba hubba!) and the all important donations from seniors who have more money than they know what to do with.

Falkie could engage in discussion topics he loves, that he's good at, AND score some serious donation money if not some actual fangirl pussy. 

But you know Falkie....he's too fuckin lazy to take advantage of an opportunity so long as the welfare checks and "donations" keep rolling in.

3OctaveFart

I think that's a good idea- he does seem to have a certain base of knowledge about miscellany from that era.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 29, 2015, 05:43:02 PM

I have unplugged the hne only to have people start calling minute I plug it back in.
Given that I was NOT using A T & T I wasn't sure how to proceed with blocking anyone.
And I was NOT whining.
Drone ( who denies doing it now ) called me and BLOCKED his email yet still contiues to email me even after I have asked him not to.
Accordingly, I had to use this forum to tell him to knock it off.
You need to do so as well.
I am not going to be forced to be without the full use of a phone by anyone.
And shouldn't be by people I have told NOT to call or contact me.
It woud be dificult to tell the local police about him given that all I have is his magic jackphone #.
He hasn't been calling me at all lately.
And I don't want to have to change my phone number.
IF this happened to anyone else on here, no one would say I was " whining", which is a rotten thing to say to anyone.
But because its fashionable to disrespct me in this forum, you do it with impunity.
I dare say that if it were to happen to you your reaction might well be different but I could be wrong not being an anonymous flamer.

Who fucking cares .... ?

littlechris

How much would it cost to bribe MV to close this thread?

MV/Liberace!

I'll close the thread for a thousand dollars. That's what it's going to take.

littlechris

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2015, 02:52:37 AM

Sweet. I'm down to donate $100. Anyone else willing to match until we get to $1000??

Daggit

Quote from: littlechris on January 30, 2015, 03:19:08 AM
Sweet. I'm down to donate $100. Anyone else willing to match until we get to $1000??

Wouldn't that be like cutting your nose off to spite your face?

Who

Quote from: littlechris on January 29, 2015, 11:58:09 PM
How much would it cost to bribe MV to close this thread?

Why would you want to donate money to close a thread?  You can stay away from it for free?

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2015, 02:52:37 AM

How do we know it won't be like the poll?  You take the thousand just to see what people think, not to decide on a way forward?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Catsmile on January 29, 2015, 07:31:09 PM

(/rhetorical question)

Agreed. Absolutely 100%.
And quite frankly if you want to be a "public" figure then this comes with it. Trust me as someone who has gotten their fair share of hate mail. You don't see me on here complaining about it, or does it stop me from doing my show. (No but being lazy has..LOL) Gotta have much thicker skin to play in this realm, because at the end of the day their are an infinite number of choices to listen to. You also can't give out your personal information. And I have held this back for over a month but I'm saying it, if you choose to video yourself you deserve everything you get. Whenever you put out an "art" medium, be it podcast, videos, books, etc, others are going to take you to school. If you let it stop you then you are not ready. Reject is part of the deal. The people who make it are the people who don't let it bother them.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 30, 2015, 07:06:05 AM
How do we know it won't be like the poll?  You take the thousand just to see what people think, not to decide on a way forward?

I never promised to abide by the poll results.

3OctaveFart

MV- you said on one of the 'casts everything had a price. How much would you sell this site for, if you don't mind my asking?

Respect,
Fart

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 30, 2015, 07:06:44 AM

Agreed. Absolutely 100%.
And quite frankly if you want to be a "public" figure then this comes with it. Trust me as someone who has gotten their fair share of hate mail. You don't see me on here complaining about it, or does it stop me from doing my show. (No but being lazy has..LOL) Gotta have much thicker skin to play in this realm, because at the end of the day their are an infinite number of choices to listen to. You also can't give out your personal information. And I have held this back for over a month but I'm saying it, if you choose to video yourself you deserve everything you get. Whenever you put out an "art" medium, be it podcast, videos, books, etc, others are going to take you to school. If you let it stop you then you are not ready. Reject is part of the deal. The people who make it are the people who don't let it bother them.

All of this is true.  However, the situation is a little more complicated with Falkie.

Falkie is a professional moocher; through decades of experience he has perfected his craft.  And nothing makes the heart of potential targets go pitter-pat quite like playing the pity card.  Remember last month when he "lost" the money order for his rent (after posting that he couldn't call the GabCast because he had to go pay his landlord)?  Ninety minutes after A51 posted about it, and begged for handouts on his behalf, there was Falkie, posting about how he was on death's door and headed for the emergency room.  Poor lil fella...we almost lost him to mucus.  Thank goodness he had the strength to post about it before seeking medical attention.  And remember, you can find the donate button on his web site.

Any woman who has ever said anything kind or complementary to Falkie in a post can tell you about the consequences of doing so.  He's after them in PMs for "donations" like a dog chasing a squirrel.  And if you think he's a drama queen in the public forums, you should see how a thousand violins begin to play when he's trying to close a deal. 

There's little point in trying to offer suggestions to him or help him to see the light.  Criticism -- constructive or otherwise -- isn't ptiy; in fact, it's the opposite of pity, and therefore a threat to his income stream.  Criticize him once, you're a hater; do it a second time, you're a stalker.  Yet he'll allow littlechris and A51 to continue to abuse and debase him, because they donated to him in the past, and there could be more money he could shake from those trees.  That's how things roll in Falkie's world.

Daggit

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 30, 2015, 01:06:01 PM
All of this is true.  However, the situation is a little more complicated with Falkie.

Falkie is a professional moocher; through decades of experience he has perfected his craft.  And nothing makes the heart of potential targets go pitter-pat quite like playing the pity card.  Remember last month when he "lost" the money order for his rent (after posting that he couldn't call the GabCast because he had to go pay his landlord)?  Ninety minutes after A51 posted about it, and begged for handouts on his behalf, there was Falkie, posting about how he was on death's door and headed for the emergency room.  Poor lil fella...we almost lost him to mucus.  Thank goodness he had the strength to post about it before seeking medical attention.  And remember, you can find the donate button on his web site.

Any woman who has ever said anything kind or complementary to Falkie in a post can tell you about the consequences of doing so.  He's after them in PMs for "donations" like a dog chasing a squirrel.  And if you think he's a drama queen in the public forums, you should see how a thousand violins begin to play when he's trying to close a deal. 

There's little point in trying to offer suggestions to him or help him to see the light.  Criticism -- constructive or otherwise -- isn't ptiy; in fact, it's the opposite of pity, and therefore a threat to his income stream.  Criticize him once, you're a hater; do it a second time, you're a stalker.  Yet he'll allow littlechris and A51 to continue to abuse and debase him, because they donated to him in the past, and there could be more money he could shake from those trees.  That's how things roll in Falkie's world.

FearBoysWithBugs, where do you find your prostitutes now that SF Redbook had been closed down by the FBI?

Quote from: Daggit on January 30, 2015, 02:09:08 PM
FearBoysWithBugs, where do you find your prostitutes now that SF Redbook had been closed down by the FBI?

Dunno man, but if you're in the market, Google is your friend.

I'm pretty sure that no one else is as interested in our little quarrel as you are, so why don't we take this back to PM?  I'll be waiting for you there, whenever you work up the courage.

Daggit

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 30, 2015, 02:48:09 PM
Dunno man, but if you're in the market, Google is your friend.

I'm pretty sure that no one else is as interested in our little quarrel as you are, so why don't we take this back to PM?  I'll be waiting for you there, whenever you work up the courage.

Ha. So you can beg me not to harass you like you harass Falkie. Wah wah. Such a big boy. Whiny little bitch can't take his own medicine.

Quote from: Daggit on January 30, 2015, 02:52:53 PM
Ha. So you can beg me not to harass you like you harass Falkie. Wah wah. Such a big boy. Whiny little bitch can't take his own medicine.

I've never seen an Internet White Knight for another guy before.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Seriously, though...are you expecting Falkie will have sex with you for doing this?  Because according to what Falkie said on the GabCast...oh, never mind.  You'll find out for yourself.

Daggit

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 30, 2015, 03:52:54 PM
Seriously, though...are you expecting Falkie will have sex with you for doing this? 

If I'm lucky.

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 30, 2015, 01:06:01 PM
Remember last month when he "lost" the money order for his rent (after posting that he couldn't call the GabCast because he had to go pay his landlord)?  Ninety minutes after A51 posted about it, and begged for handouts on his behalf, there was Falkie, posting about how he was on death's door and headed for the emergency room.  Poor lil fella...we almost lost him to mucus.  Thank goodness he had the strength to post about it before seeking medical attention.  And remember, you can find the donate button on his web site.
Speaking of this incident, here is what Falkie posted on his site today:

What is the first thing he is going to do with the refund? 

Pay back those who gave him money to keep a roof over his head?  Don't be silly.

Pay off some of his existing debt, like the stuff he charged on his Mom's credit card after she died?  Surely you jest.

Pay his phone bill so that he can call for help the next time he needs medical attention?  What a stupid idea.

Go to the doctor and get his foot/leg/knee problems fixed?  Why bother, he gets medical care for free.

Put it in the bank for the next one of his financial crises?  That's what the donate button is for.
No, he's going to do none of those things.  Instead, he's going to piss it away on another toy.

You chumps who gave him money last month, I hope that you are paying attention.

Daggit

Do you not see what a pathetic loser this makes you? Stalking a pathetic loser all over the internet just so you can score points with other pathetic losers and prove to those other pathetic losers what a pathetic loser you are by pointing out how pathetic a pathetic loser is.

Quote from: Daggit on January 30, 2015, 06:09:36 PM
Stalking a pathetic loser all over the internet

All over the Internet?  There's more to the Internet than Bellgab and Falkie's site.

But maybe you have a point.  Let's not talk about Falkie.  Let's talk about you instead.

What did your wife say when she found out she accidentally married a homosexual?

Daggit

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 30, 2015, 06:14:15 PM
All over the Internet?  There's more to the Internet than Bellgab and Falkie's site.

But maybe you have a point.  Let's not talk about Falkie.  Let's talk about you instead.

What did your wife say when she found out she accidentally married a homosexual?

She said, "Thank god. I hate mayonnaise"

Quote from: Daggit on January 30, 2015, 03:59:01 PM
If I'm lucky.

I hate to be a dream smasher, but if you have aspirations of getting inside Falkie's size 62's, your wallet is going to have to lead the way. 

Here's my advice, for what it's worth.  Offer him ten bux for a titty fuck.  A 400 lb man can't help but have a decent pair on him that would be perfect for this sort of thing.  Two minutes of your thrusting equals a top-of-the-line value meal from any of his favorite and oft-visited fastfoods.  I can't imagine him turning that down, especially if there are free refills included.

You can thank me privately by PM.  I know how shy you are about this.