• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Doctor Who on January 26, 2015, 09:58:15 AM
It's not too late, Falkie. There are still things you can do.  Stop posting on Bellgab.  The trolls will eventually move on.  Change your phone number.

He can never do this.  He needs someone in his life lecturing him about his poor choices and urging him to change his ways.  Someone that he can he can be defiant against, to justify his life to himself.

His mother used to perform that function; now that she's gone, it's the folks on Bellgab.  He'll never stop.  That, and his fantasy memories about the past are the only ways he can cope with the reality of being what he is.

It a kindness that you are telling him these things, he needs it.  Just don't get discouraged if he blows you off or denies it all.  It's his way of saying, "More!"

MrMajestik

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 26, 2015, 12:03:21 PM
He can never do this.  He needs someone in his life lecturing him about his poor choices and urging him to change his ways.  Someone that he can he can be defiant against, to justify his life to himself.

His mother used to perform that function; now that she's gone, it's the folks on Bellgab.  He'll never stop.  That, and his fantasy memories about the past are the only ways he can cope with the reality of being what he is.

It a kindness that you are telling him these things, he needs it.  Just don't get discouraged if he blows you off or denies it all.  It's his way of saying, "More!"

Unfortunately, I think this is the most accurate description of Falkie ever posted here.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 26, 2015, 12:03:21 PM

Good post ....
Unfortunately, there are folks that take advantage of this 'child-man' ......
Realistically, not everyone wants to watch this 'train wreck' ......

3OctaveFart

The relationship between George and Kathie sounds more and more like it is mutually unbeneficial.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 26, 2015, 02:39:14 PM
The relationship between George and Kathie sounds more and more like it is mutually unbeneficial.

friends with detriments?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daggit on January 26, 2015, 04:10:02 PM
More like friends with impediments.

i don't think so.  something detrimental is actively harmful.  an impediment is just something that's in the way.

edit:  and impediments has too many syllables to fit the syntax of the joke.

coaster

I don't think anyone is taking advantage of Falkie. He knows full well that the folks giving him attention are trolling him, but as long as he is getting the attention he doesn't care. He needs the attention. Wouldnt it be odd if Falkie is the one trolling everyone else? 

Daggit

Quote from: MV on January 26, 2015, 04:11:52 PM

i don't think so.  something detrimental is actively harmful.  an impediment is just something that's in the way.

edit:  and impediments has too many syllables to fit the syntax of the joke.

I was working the sex (or lack thereof) angel to the whole friends with benefits analogy.

WOTR

Quote from: Doctor Who on January 26, 2015, 09:58:15 AM
More unsolicited advice.  I interact with people online but do so anonymously.  I have never met any of them in person and none of them has any idea who I am.  My life is happy, peaceful and serene.
It has to be 8 or 10 years ago that I met somebody from another board while I was driving a picker truck that I had bought through Ohio.  Both she and I knew it would be a one time meeting and I enjoyed it.  I have had contact by phone with two others who I got to know quite well and have no regrets about the time spent talking with them.  With that said, I cannot imagine giving out my number or contact info publicly.

I can honestly say that if somebody were going through my province and wanted to meet for coffee I probably would make the time.  Would I invite them to my house, cook them supper and offer lodging?  Probably not... But you never know...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wotr1 on January 27, 2015, 12:23:43 AM

IWould I invite them to my house, cook them supper and offer lodging?  Probably not... But you never know...

What if I looked reeeeally hungry? Surely you'd have me over.

Quote from: MV on January 27, 2015, 01:46:42 AM
What if I looked reeeeally hungry? Surely you'd have me over.

Well, it depends.  When I bring a raggedy homeless-looking man into my home, my first question is not whether the bachelor life has been thrust upon him unexpectedly.  It's whether this guy might crap on my floor.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 27, 2015, 02:02:10 AM
Well, it depends.  When I bring a raggedy homeless-looking man into my home, my first question is not whether the bachelor life has been thrust upon him unexpectedly.  It's whether this guy might crap on my floor.

I bring no guarantees.

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 27, 2015, 02:02:10 AM
That's why Wal-Mart bags have handles so you can squat and hold on....

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on January 27, 2015, 02:20:26 PM
That's why Wal-Mart bags have handles so you can squat and hold on....

I tried that once.  Now I'm not allowed in Wal-mart anymore.

Falkie2013

Well, I may havevto change my phone number.

I haveasked Area51drone not to call me and despite this, today he called me again, woke me up out of a sound sleep ( I was up doing stuff and could not get back to sleep until around 9 am ) and in getting up my bad left ankle went into a pain spasm. It is NOT healing & I will have to go back to the surgeon.
Drone has blocked hs email, thus this message.

And except for my Mother ONCE buying me 5 lotto tickets when she was buying hers no one has ever given me a lottery ticket.

Kathy and I are fine. i don't beat her so knock that crap off. We talk every day and she will be over here Friday.

tastycanadian

alll kinds of craziness up in hurrrr

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 27, 2015, 05:01:22 PM

Do that, or depending upon which service you use, go into your online account and add them to the blocked caller list.  That littlechris is nuttier than a squirrel turd.  If you ever met area51drone in person, you'd probably end up in baggies in his freezer before the end of the day.  Be very afraid.

And except for my Mother ONCE buying me 5 lotto tickets when she was buying hers no one has ever given me a lottery ticket.

Huh.  This is a real head-scratcher.  When it was pointed out that you're using your welfare money, and the money you mooch off of people to buy lottery tickets, you said that other people are buying them and giving them to you.

Having trouble keeping your stories straight?

ACE of CLUBS

I have asked Area51drone not to call me and despite this, today he called me again, woke me up out of a sound sleep ( I was up doing stuff and could not get back to sleep until around 9 am ) and in getting up my bad left ankle went into a pain spasm. It is NOT healing & I will have to go back to the surgeon.

Kathy and I are fine. i don't beat her so knock that crap off. We talk every day and she will be over here Friday.

Please tell us what color socks you're wearing ...... how's about letting the world know about the phlegm ball in your left nasal cavity?
Just curious ...... when did you bathe last?  You didn't mention it in your last post. 
I could say that you're not that fascinating, but 130+ pages would prove me to be a liar ....... get well soon.

littlechris

I haveasked Area51drone not to call me and despite this, today he called me again, woke me up out of a sound sleep ( I was up doing stuff and could not get back to sleep until around 9 am ) and in getting up my bad left ankle went into a pain spasm. It is NOT healing & I will have to go back to the surgeon.

You sir are a PROFESSIONAL bridge burner.

3OctaveFart

A call placed to Drone's local police precinct for harassment might have the desired effect.

SnapT

Falkie, why don't you turn off your phone before you go to sleep?  Or set certain numbers not to ring while you're asleep?

Quote from: SnapT on January 27, 2015, 10:54:30 PM
Falkie, why don't you turn off your phone before you go to sleep?  Or set certain numbers not to ring while you're asleep?
Even easier than that is to call the phone company and do a call block.

As a senior they will be accommodating. If not then put his ass in jail.

But I suspect, Mr. Falkie you are a drama queen.

Either way in the words of Arnold the Governator "STOP WHINING!"

There, all triple spaced sentences just the way you like them.