• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on January 23, 2015, 12:03:34 AM
He told me that he speaks to little chris even though he doesn't care for him at times because he's bored.   

Falkie, is this true?? :'(

coaster

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 23, 2015, 09:09:20 AM
Great.  There's really no need for us to argue.  A month from now, in all likelihood, you'll feel remorse about having insulted us and will condemn anyone else who is doing the same.  That's how it works when you're an invertebrate
with a free-floating set of personal values.
I must have hit a nerve. You sure are a defensive little troll.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 22, 2015, 06:01:20 PM
Why have the fuggin' poll ...... ?
This piece-o-crap thread is still here.

Pointless waste of time ....

Thanks MV

what time did you waste?

Posting the new location for the video, which again moves it to the front page of the thread.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fewgy_the-falkie-music-video_fun

littlechris

Quote from: MV on January 23, 2015, 03:10:48 PM

what time did you waste?

MV, i tried sending you a private mesasge but it is not allowed. Do you have an email where i can contact you? Thanks.

-Chris

WildCard

Quote from: littlechris on January 23, 2015, 04:18:19 PM
MV, i tried sending you a private mesasge but it is not allowed. Do you have an email where i can contact you? Thanks.

-Chris
I'm having the same problem contacting you.
If you could just go ahead and pm me your daytime, nighttime, home, work, public and private phone numbers, that'd be super. m'Kay?

Laurakinch

Quote from: MV on January 23, 2015, 03:10:48 PM

what time did you waste?

I was going to ask the same thing. What other reason is there to visit this place? I come here to waste time and have a few laughs. It's not a requirement to click this thread. Don't like it? Then don't click on it. There are plenty of other threads to peruse so quit yer bitchin and move along.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 23, 2015, 05:29:02 PM
I was going to ask the same thing. What other reason is there to visit this place? I come here to waste time and have a few laughs. It's not a requirement to click this thread. Don't like it? Then don't click on it. There are plenty of other threads to peruse so quit yer bitchin and move along.

Yes.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daggit on January 23, 2015, 11:33:10 PM
Just out of interest why the poll then?

The poll was posted just to see how people would vote... not to decide the way forward.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on January 24, 2015, 10:42:39 AM
The poll was posted just to see how people would vote... not to decide the way forward.
'Cause that 's how we do it in America!

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on January 23, 2015, 09:25:30 AM
Falkie, is this true?? :'(

When I say I'm bored it means I've read everything in here or am tired of watching stuff on Netflix on my Ipad.
I know that Drone and LC don't realize it but there are times I don't FEEL like talking to anyone. I get peopled out.
And discussing the same stuff all the time can be boring which is why I don't do a lot of Noory videos and the man seems to have NO discernable accent which makes it hard to imitate his voice. I can imitate his speech patterns. I don't know if Detroiters even HAVE an accent unlike pepole fron MYC, Boston, Pittsburgh and the South. Still working on something on Noory. Have been listening to other stuff.
Was on the phone with my friend Maroney for half an hour earlier. Not boring at all. Not aggravating either.
IF Art comes back and stays back, this thread will turn into the digital equivalent of a closed shopping mall.
Which is not to say that it isn't one already. ;)

Falkie2013

Mentally deranged ? Who made anyone here a damned psychiatric expert ?
And a shut in is someone who NEVER goes out, which is NOT the case with me.
Keep living your delusionary state haters.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Are paranormal people superior ? !!!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 25, 2015, 06:00:48 AM
I don't do a lot of Noory videos and the man seems to have NO discernable accent which makes it hard to imitate his voice.
Actually he does have an accent, it's called "mush mouth"

SnapT

Falkie, you should dye your hair red, white, and blue like Kathy Griffin did to Anderson Cooper on New Year's Eve.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on January 25, 2015, 12:11:18 PM

Good video sir.
Please finish your haircut.
Shave it all off.
Shiney bald head please, like an alien gray.

I had enough trouble shaving off what i did, thank you.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Has Slenderman been caught on camera for the first time ? !!!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 23, 2015, 12:26:51 AM
Multiple people have told him that multiple times, told him to stop geiving personal info, etc, etc ,etc. Falkie refuses to listen to anyone who tries to actually help him.

I now see what you mean.

/smiles and slowly backs out of the thread

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 25, 2015, 06:32:28 PM
I'm not refusing though I am cutting down on it.

Well, that is progress.  You're not my favorite person in the world but I do hope the best for you.  I will jump in the fray if I think someone is getting picked on*. I certainly hope you have never hit your girlfriend and you might want to let up on the verbal abuse, that can be just as bad or even worse, she might be your best friend, or only real friend.  Probably don't want to treat your real friends like that.

*true story, I have scars to show it, lol.  Will post pix if anyone requests, but they were rottweilers, not humans

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 25, 2015, 08:08:01 PM
Well, that is progress.  You're not my favorite person in the world but I do hope the best for you.  I will jump in the fray if I think someone is getting picked on*. I certainly hope you have never hit your girlfriend and you might want to let up on the verbal abuse, that can be just as bad or even worse, she might be your best friend, or only real friend.  Probably don't want to treat your real friends like that.

*true story, I have scars to show it, lol.  Will post pix if anyone requests, but they were rottweilers, not humans

I only have 2 personal NOT online friends left. The rest all have died. Though I interact with a lot of people on line and have met some of them in person. I've lost 6 or 7 to death whom I knew personally, one online friend who died at 40 and the first love of my life, my first girlfriend Julie, who unbeknownst to me died sometime after I last saw her some 38 years ago. I last saw her about 4 months before I met Kathy and didn't know she had died until last year. She was only 25 & was a very kind & sweet person & we never fought, argued or yelled at each other save once and that over something stupid that I did and for which she forgave me for. I'd always thought we'd see each other again and was shocked to find out she had died.

And NO we had no cause to hit each other nor I. In those days I was gregarious but very shy and met her because I thought she was someone on my hotel floor who was being abused and I had been the night manager & asked her if she was all right. I will always miss her & she was a lot different than Kathy.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 25, 2015, 08:52:52 PM
And NO we had no cause to hit each other nor I.

Most successful relationships are based on love, respect, trust and communication.  But not hitting each other is a start.  Well, sort of a start.  I guess.  Maybe.

I only have 2 personal NOT online friends left. The rest all have died.

At least the one that gives you lottery tickets is still alive.

Who

Though I interact with a lot of people on line and have met some of them in person.

More unsolicited advice.  I interact with people online but do so anonymously.  I have never met any of them in person and none of them has any idea who I am.  My life is happy, peaceful and serene.

Everyone at Bellgab knows who you are - your name, where you live, the name of your girlfriend, your financial situation.  At least two have your personal phone number and call you at all hours of the day and night.

How is that working out for you?

It's not too late, Falkie. There are still things you can do.  Stop posting on Bellgab.  The trolls will eventually move on.  Change your phone number.

Give it a try.  You'll be surprised how peace and quiet will return to your life. No more acid reflux or ulcers to send you to the ER.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Doctor Who on January 26, 2015, 09:58:15 AM
My life is happy, peaceful and serene.
So... you're the one... I hate you!

Who

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 26, 2015, 10:48:41 AM
So... you're the one... I hate you!

I'll be going on Coast to Coast AM to share my secret for happiness, peace and serenity with everyone who buys my books, CDs, DVDs, t-shirts, vitamins, herbal supplements and tickets to my seminars.