• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 22, 2014, 11:10:55 AM
So skip over it.  Or get over it.
Or you could mind you own business because I wasn't talking to you nor did I ask your opinion.......

paladin1991

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on December 22, 2014, 11:20:22 AM
Or you could mind you own business because I wasn't talking to you nor did I ask your opinion.......
In a public forum.......

Don't be an idiot.

This forum can be rough on idiots.

Doesn't mean we don't love you.

But you will have a tough time dealing with some here and elsewhere.

Or you can call your mommy and cry about the bad men.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 22, 2014, 10:09:18 AM

If 50% of the voters identify with the Democrats, then why did they just suffer a resounding defeat on every level in the most recent election ?

Well, grasshopper, it's quite simple.  Read your history.  Second term presidents are usually unpopular.  The opposing party usually makes tremendous gains in the House and Senate.  It's happened throughout history.   It happened to George W. Bush.  He was very unpopular the latter half of his second term. The Democrats took control of the House and Senate.  Remember?  And don't forget Obama was elected not once, but twice.

So, yes, the  country is about equally divided between both political parties.   Obama (D) 8 years.  Bush (R) 8 years  Clinton (D) 8 years George H.W. Bush (R) 4 years  Reagan (R) 8 years  Carter (D) 4 years  Nixon/Ford (R) 8 years  Kennedy/Johnson (D) 8 years  Eisenhower (R) 8 years.  Roosevelt/Truman (D) 20 years.

Do you see a pattern?  I'm not arguing politics with you and will NOT argue politics with you.  I'm just giving you a basic lesson in history and political science.  Control of the House and Senate alternates between the two parties.  The White House alternates between the two parties.  It's a simple fact, Falkie.  Even if you refuse to acknowledge it, it's still a fact.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on December 22, 2014, 11:00:49 AM
Must you triple space every sentence?

It is annoying to read.

This shit this way.

Makes me want to skip over it.

Completely without reading.

Any of it.

i agree.  it sucks.

Curandero81

Falkie,
I would assume from your posts and youtube that you are feeling better, just keep it up.
God gave me a sign "use the ignore feature"....added appropriate forum posters and feel as though I was attending and experienced an instant exorcism of this forum.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 22, 2014, 12:02:47 PM
...experienced an instant exorcism of this forum.

unless someone quotes the person you're ignoring, in which case you'll still see their words.  i think the ignore feature on this forum is generally useless, and i'd really recommend people just not use it.

Curandero81

I disagree, the ignore feature is an asset (assuming it does not have a limit), I find even if the quoted individual is on my ignore list and the response is disturbing enough I can add that individual too. I RECIEVED a sign from God and so I chose to follow it.

Curandero81

Another point, those individuals have no input I care to read. I actually feel sorry for them and their behavior. I do have sympathy for those who suffer, physically and psychologically. They need compassion and help from qualified healthcare professionals.

georgegoldman

Falkie are you going to co-host the gabcast on tuesday?

Falkie2013

Quote from: georgegoldman on December 22, 2014, 01:00:23 PM
Falkie are you going to co-host the gabcast on tuesday?

Not planning to. Last night had major issue with coughing and hoarseness and my throat and lymph glands are swollen. Was on phone and had great trouble talking with a lot of pain.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 19, 2014, 10:56:42 PM
What do you think of the House Republican's plans to make major cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid in 2015?  Yes, I know this is not a politics forum.  But this forum does explore the inner workings of the mind of Falkie2013.  You mention from time to time that you are on public assistance (there's nothing wrong with that) but, at the same time, you portray yourself as super conservative, slayer of all things Democrat.

Do you see the inconsistency here?  It is curious.

I am a fiscal conservative. Theres too much waste, fraud and funding of ridiculous projects. Too much fireign aid going to crooked governments whose people seek our deaths.

But ... We hear this canard before, after and during every election since the days of Barry Goldwater.

This administration is cutting benefits and raises for our troops and veterans. I am vehemently against that. After every war, we break promises we make to our troops.

MY personal situation notwithstanding, I live in a building full of seniors. I would NEVER advocate cutting benefits. I object to cutting benefits if you earn money. Many seniors worked for years and our government penalizes them for trying to make a bit more money.

I have also actively written politicians to get them to raise the $ amount allowed in the bank for people receiving Federal disability benefits. That limit is set at $2,000 and has not been changed since 1988. One car repair can eat that up in seconds or uncovered medical expenses can do the same.

A point off topic. I have always been a news junkie since I was a child. I am well aware of American politics both current and past. Care to ask me sometime why the passing of Robert Taft was important ?

I disagree most vehemently with your conclusions on the midterm change. THIS election was a repudiation of Obama's policies and Obamacare, no matter what your conclusions meant to deflect the truth. Republicans won control of the Congress, Governorships and state houses and REAL voters NOT imaginary non voters, said NO to the # 1 ultra leftist in the country.

Bart Ell

You are also a lying, abusive sack of shit.
No hookers? John, please. Bunny Ranch reviews of your "providers" stink up my inbox.
Remember how some wanted you to stay and cuddle afterwards?
You're stuffed up with lies, jackass.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 22, 2014, 02:30:07 PM
THIS election was a repudiation of Obama's policies and Obamacare, no matter what your conclusions meant to deflect the truth. Republicans won control of the Congress, Governorships and state houses and REAL voters NOT imaginary non voters, said NO to the # 1 ultra leftist in the country.

Yes, George, the Republicans pulverized the Democrats in the 2014 midterm election.   That's a fact.  I am not arguing that it didn't happen.

My point, which seems to escape you, is that power alternates between the two parties.  In 2006, the Democrats seized both the House and the Senate from the Republicans.  Two years later the Democrats took the White House.  That was a major seismic shift - the Democrats humiliated the Republicans by taking the House, Senate and White House.

Sometimes the Democrats hammer the Republicans.  Sometimes the Republicans hammer the Democrats.  American politics is a swinging pendulum.  It swings toward one party and then, a few years later, swings back to the other party.

Neither party has dealt the other a death blow.  Things looked bleak for the GOP after 2006 and 2008.  They came back.  Right now things look bleak for the Democrats.  History suggests a Republican will take the White House in 2016.  The pendulum swings. 

Things looked bleak for the Republicans in 1932.  They eventually came back, first taking the House and Senate and then putting the popular Dwight Eisenhower in the White House in 1952.  The pendulum swings.

You seem to think the Republicans have dealt the Democrats a permanent death blow from which they will never recover in the 2014 midterm election. That's ridiculous.  Each party gets hammered from time to time.  And that party eventually comes back and hammers the other one.

That's the way it has always worked in this country, Falkie.  I don't see either party, the Republicans or the Democrats becoming extinct in my lifetime.  Each will get hammered.  Each will come back to fight and win another day.  Each party evolves.  The Republican Party of today is not the Republican party of Eisenhower.  The Democratic party of today is not the Democratic party of John Kennedy.  Some people, myself included, believe the GOP has moved too far to the right and the Democrats have moved too far to the left, leaving a huge, gaping hole in  the center.  Some of us would love to see a new third party fill that huge gap in the center.

Will it happen?  Probably not.  At least not in my lifetime.     

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 02:40:57 PM
No hookers? John, please. Bunny Ranch reviews of your "providers" stink up my inbox.

but why do you care so much?  what do you have invested in all of it?  that's what i just don't get.

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 03:28:14 PM

but why do you care so much?  what do you have invested in all of it?  that's what i just don't get.

Who says I have anything invested? I'm like your six o'clock news anchor. I just read the script, silly.

If someone posts a wall of text in favor of Bob Lazar there will be 20 other posts telling you why he was full of shit.

I see shit, I say, "Hey, look, shit!" Then 10 others send me links, screen caps, audio files, video files telling me about more shit. Do I have to seek out this shit? Nope. Do I have to invite the shit onto a show so I can poke and prod and see what kind of shit I can get out of him? Nope. Did I follow this shit here from elsewhere? Nope. Did I follow this shit when he left? Nope.

I will say this - if this shit wants to come back here and beg for money (or have others so it for him) and post more shit then I will, once again, say, "Hey, look, shit!"

And now, on Festivus Eve, I am choosing to air my grievances. Your guest co-host is a lying, abusive sack of shit.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 02:40:57 PM

I never said I had never seen a provider in a professional capacity. But I have said is that I am never seen one from Redbook in that same capacity. The women I knew on Redbook where women first and my friends and people like you have repeatedly made things up with talking about pregnant hookers, stealing from hookers and making up bald face lie is against me when you were not involved nor personally a witness to situations that I was involved in and could not know anythingabout my interaction these women that was a non-sexual interaction.

Furthermore there were several women on that board who were crazy.One of them being Farah who continually made lives up by the other providers and unfortunately me who was stoned out of her mind much of the time and who got three providers arrested and sent to jail in San Rafael.

I suppose you personally kept a log of each and every post I am remain on Redbook just so you could keep dredging up the same crap to use against me here in violation of this this boards stated rules.

You and others on this board followed me from Redbook and began to attack me personally almost from the moment I first logged on here and my initial posts had absoluteY nothing to do with Redbook.

From the momentI posted my first video you and your buddies from Redbook came over too to this boardand began to attack me not only about the videos but with information from that board and you have consistently done this repeatedly for years again in violation of the rules of this board.

Your irrational hatred of me and that of your fellow haters knows no bounds nor does your capacity for distorting the truth or making up lies.

You create events that never happened, You take comments from women who made up things about me as well and report them as the truth and and you live for the opportunity to abuse me whenever you can.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 22, 2014, 03:46:58 PM
I suppose you personally kept a log of each and every post I am remain on Redbook just so you could keep dredging up the same crap to use against me here in violation of this this boards stated rules.

You and others on this board followed me from Redbook and began to attack me personally almost from the moment I first logged on here and my initial posts had absoluteY nothing to do with Redbook.

I didn't follow you from anywhere you stupid cunt. I, like many others was just sick of your shit you posted here.

I don't have to keep a log, the others who followed you sent it to me and many others here. They have read, in your own words, about the hookers, about you loving your mothers big tits, about the pregnant, lactating hookers. They also read about the Mexican electricians, the racist rants and the rest of your bullshit. They read about you not wanting to work because it just makes other people rich.

Fuck the stated rules, you can't hide behind them. I followed the rules and did not post the screen caps. I did post the ones where you admitted to stealing the AmEx from Mommy from your own board. If you are going to post links to it so you can beg for money then that site is fair game.

Curandero81

Through proper hygiene and education another disease may be eliminated from mankind.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 22, 2014, 03:46:58 PM
I suppose you personally kept a log of each and every post I am remain on Redbook just so you could keep dredging up the same crap to use against me here

Your own words, you idiot. You are the moron who shared the information. Now you want to pretend that none of it happened. You don't remember confessing that you worry that your girlfriend, mother, family will find out about the stupid shit you did? You have to sleep in the shitbed you made for yourself. The shittening is raining down on you and no shitdrone or shitchris can help you.

coaster

You're turning from troll to stalker guy.

Curandero81

Happy Holidays,
May we all keep in our prayers those who don't have a life except trolling others on this forum.
God have mercy, I do......

Bart Ell

Quote from: coaster on December 22, 2014, 04:34:56 PM
You're turning from troll to stalker guy.

Is this your attempt at karma cleansing after the video? Not working.

Curandero81

A Christmas wish, a "stalker guy" block feature where BOTH initial posts by said individual and any replies, including said individuals posts, be BLOCKED.
A humble suggestion
Curandero81

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 12:19:17 PM

unless someone quotes the person you're ignoring, in which case you'll still see their words.  i think the ignore feature on this forum is generally useless, and i'd really recommend people just not use it.

If I use the ignore  feature for everyone I thought was an idiot, it'd just be me and Bart Ell talking to each other.... And he ignores me!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 22, 2014, 04:40:32 PM
A Christmas wish, a "stalker guy" block feature where BOTH initial posts by said individual and any replies, including said individuals posts, be BLOCKED.
A humble suggestion
Curandero81

I've blocked BE's posts for ages. I would be eminently happy to never reply to one of his posts.

But it is he who chooses to keep attacking me.
I will now do my best to refrain from commenting on his BS and ignore him.

I would suggest others do the same.

I need to get ready to go out and check my mail and prepare to do new videos tonight including one of our glorious leader and King art Bell.

Long live the King ! 😊😊😊😊😊

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 03:46:40 PM
Who says I have anything invested? I'm like your six o'clock news anchor. I just read the script, silly.

If someone posts a wall of text in favor of Bob Lazar there will be 20 other posts telling you why he was full of shit.

I see shit, I say, "Hey, look, shit!" Then 10 others send me links, screen caps, audio files, video files telling me about more shit. Do I have to seek out this shit? Nope. Do I have to invite the shit onto a show so I can poke and prod and see what kind of shit I can get out of him? Nope. Did I follow this shit here from elsewhere? Nope. Did I follow this shit when he left? Nope.

I will say this - if this shit wants to come back here and beg for money (or have others so it for him) and post more shit then I will, once again, say, "Hey, look, shit!"

And now, on Festivus Eve, I am choosing to air my grievances. Your guest co-host is a lying, abusive sack of shit.

fine, but this is not the same as someone calling bullshit on bob lazar.  you are personally offended at falkie's very existence, and i don't get why. 

so what if people feed you the information (if that's true).  you obviously are compelled to act on it when they do.  why?   ten minutes after he posts, there you are.  like clockwork.  with that type of dedication, i can't imagine how you have a personal life, if you do.  and yes, you care waaay more than you'd ever admit.

sorry you're a little butthurt by my inquiry, but i sincerely do want to know why you're so personally invested in trolling this guy.  regardless of what personal failings you've pointed out about falkie, your actions on this forum don't exactly make you look like a normal person.  pot/kettle, etc... who has time for this?

and stop posting information about users on this forum if it hasn't already been made available on this forum by that user.  you're free to comment on his videos, posts, or anything else he's shared on this forum, but otherwise, stop it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 22, 2014, 03:50:54 PM
A message from God

please stop making a stink about who you've chosen to ignore.  again... this falls into the "who gives a shit" file.