• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2014, 04:52:28 PM

Am home. They gave me levaquin and prednisone. At least i can breathe. Prednisone or breathing treatment forced out some of the crud.

Bedtime.

That was a hard day... Rest up Big Guy.... Better tomorrows

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 20, 2014, 09:08:06 PM

That was a hard day... Rest up Big Guy.... Better tomorrows

As much as my intellectual and expressive side wants me to do so & do videos, I think I will rest tonight, do my originally planned videos in the morning and do my nfl pick.

Comcast apparently has given me a reprieve so calble/internet and phone still active.

Looked at drug unformation and one does cause profuse sweating. Was surprized to see one can cause tendon damage. Last thing I need with already damaged foot.

Cleared enough room on floor in living room that Fuzzy was flopping on carpet. Just gave her some catnip. She and Fluffy & Little Girl LOVE catnip.

If this clears up can finish living room cleaning by Tuesday. Stuff is piled up because was too sick to clear it away. Then can start doing videos in here.

Its all about the comfort and getting well. Without wellness, all the money in the world isn't going to mean much.

Have a great evening.

Falkie2013

Still coughing but am breathing a lot better.
I thank everyone for their kind wishes.
Videos in an hour and a half.

Who

It's not easy being the writer, producer and star of informative and educational YouTube videos.  The proper equipment is essential - everything from computers to cameras to microphones.  Set design and accoutrements are vital.  "Dummy" books in the background add an air of knowledge and sophistication. No detail, no matter how small, can be overlooked.   Even the proper coffee mug is vital to an authoritative, professional presentation.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 21, 2014, 01:38:00 PM
It should read Anthony "George" "Falkie" Senda if you are going for accuracy.

There is a reason i created the channel with that name. The reason should be obvious.

Besides I prefer to be called George. And not only was i not born with name "Falkie" theres no room on the channel to put all that.

I'm only called Falkie at this point ( with one or two exceptions ) because people refuse to call me George.

Even my Mother ( and all my friends and my girlfriend ) call me George. George IS my middle name, with NO quotation marks needed.

coaster

Feel better soon bud. My mothers been in the hospital for 3 days now. Started coughing bad and blew a blood vessel in her lungs. The amount of blood was pretty terrifying. Don't get sick and try to walk it off.

Falkie2013

Quote from: coaster on December 21, 2014, 05:07:01 PM
Feel better soon bud. My mothers been in the hospital for 3 days now. Started coughing bad and blew a blood vessel in her lungs. The amount of blood was pretty terrifying. Don't get sick and try to walk it off.

Geeze. And I thought I had it bad with my sinus and lung problem.

Hope she gets well soon and I will put in a word with the man upstairs for her in my prayers and thoughts.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 21, 2014, 03:24:45 PM
It's not easy being the writer, producer and star of informative and educational YouTube videos.  The proper equipment is essential - everything from computers to cameras to microphones.  Set design and accoutrements are vital.  "Dummy" books in the background add an air of knowledge and sophistication. No detail, no matter how small, can be overlooked.   Even the proper coffee mug is vital to an authoritative, professional presentation.

Does your adding a Tardis in your avatar make you a bloody timelord ?

At least I've read every book on those shelves, many more than once.

I could have put the paranormal books there but they encompass 3 full bookshelves and I've read all of them too.

And the last I looked this morning, I'm still a male.

I feed 5 outdoor cats because without me they'd starve.

If that makes me crazy, so be it.

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2014, 05:04:07 PM
Besides I prefer to be called George. And not only was i not born with name "Falkie" theres no room on the channel to put all that.

I'm only called Falkie at this point ( with one or two exceptions ) because people refuse to call me George.

What is a Falkie anyway?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 21, 2014, 03:24:45 PM

You're right about one thing. I get emails every day asking " When's the next video ? " & even get suggestions as to what i should be talking about in the next one and I will be using one in a future video soon.

Doing the videos is relatively easy. Researching topics to find out what to talk about isn't. I spend a minimum of 2 hours reading about a subject before i talk about it.

I've spent about 6 hours at a minimum looking up items for the Art Bell video I am going to do later tonight, as an example.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on December 21, 2014, 05:28:18 PM
What is a Falkie anyway?

I took the name originally from Jerry Pournelle's mercenary character john Christian Falkenberg and was Falkenberg on the other board. I shortened it to Falkie as people started calling me that and used it as my my closing signature.

I've posted to jerry's Chaos Manor site for years, have all his books and have sat and sung songs with him ( and others ) at conventions while tossing down a brew or two.
Jerry and share some of the same political views and I like his opinions on science, education and the like.

I could say its a very small species of videographer who is admired and/ or loved by his fans and is harried and hounded throughout the brush and jungles of the internet by his detractores, but is already a fact that is already patently and painfully obvious.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 20, 2014, 02:33:33 PM
Falkie, please answer your phone.

I did. By the time I got to it on the other end ( who hadn't said a word ) but who did have a garbled audio of something running in the background while NOT saying a word, hung up even after I asked " Hello ?  " e times.

Mucinex did nothing for the previous original sinus infection I had.

The medication I have is working and with each day I am getting better.

As for my asking for donations, emotionally, financially, and financially its been a bad year. I get people telling me to do remotes out of my bedroom. To get acdrone of my own. To create new shirts. To not run the music through my computer speakers and to getbtraining to do things in videos that I don't know hiw to do now.

If I'm going to do remotes I need more equipment and need more technical knowledge.

People ask for donations all the time on boards, forums and You Tube videos but in the double standard that is here, i am singled out for it.

I would like to man in the strret type interviews all over the place once I am eell.

But some of that takes more money than I have available when finances permit.

I got another subscriber today as well, now 103.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 21, 2014, 05:43:37 PM
There is a reason a noob knows your rea first name. The reason should be obvious.

But it is not obvious to you.

YOU OVER SHARE! You just tell strangers everything.

By the way, on your next video will you tell us the story about the sexual abuse you experienced as a kid?

There is much I have never told despite thebefforts of certain people on here to try to drag itnout of me.

If I could go back and start over on the net, all I would domis playnLegendvof the Red Dragon and not personally interact with anyone on any board.

I've been attacked for my weight, employment, lack of employment, health and other reasons and left the other board because I was tired of being PERSONALLY attacked on a continual basis on not justbthe political forum of that board but being hounded almost every time I posted in any forum by you and your fellow haters.

Even my girlfriend, Mother and late Father were attacked in photoshopped pictures and by other means.

I also got many of you banned from other forums by other admins and the lot of you hated me for it and engaged in an active campaign to attack me at every opportunity.

When I started posting here, you and your cohorts started attacking me on here within days if not hours of my first posts.

When I published my first video showing me as myself, it was but a few minutes for my being attacked with knowledge from that other board.

Never happened. Just keep making crap up, the poster formerly known as kalell among your other handles from the other board.

So nice to have yet another rb stalker on this board.

NOT !

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2014, 05:22:40 PM

".......At least I've read every book on those shelves"

"........ I'm still a male."

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 21, 2014, 07:05:47 PM
No.  What does posting the following on your YouTube channel make you?

Please donate to my paypal account so I can produce better videos, buy equipment, props and shirts.

It makes you someone who wants others to pay for your hobby.  You post video opinion pieces.  I hate to tell you this but everyone has opinions.  Everyone.  What makes yours so special that people should send you money to post them on YouTube?  Do they advance understanding, peace and goodwill?  Do they help alleviate the ills of society?

My two favorite charities are St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the SPCA.  I know what they do with the contributions they receive.  St. Jude cures children of horrible diseases.  The families are charged nothing.  The SPCA looks out for our animal friends.  They rescue abused dogs, cats and horses.  They are also instrumental in having the abusers arrested and put out of business.  I donate to each of these wonderful organizations each and every year.

So, tell me, how is society elevated if people send you money to do remotes?  Or to buy props or t-shirts for your YouTube videos?  Is the world a better place because  of your many video rants about Bellgab?  Your NFL picks?  Your opinions about politicians?  Your opinions about anything?

As I already stated, you have a right to your opinions - just like everyone else.  You have a right to express your opinions - just like everyone else.  But why ask the public to buy new equipment, t-shirts and props for you?

If you have this overwhelming desire to share your wisdom with the world, you can write letters to the editor.  You can continue to post them to YouTube.  The last I knew it was free.

Many on you tube, blogs and forums ask for donations.

Wikipedia asks for donations. As do other sites like Newsmax, Drudge, Alex Jones, etc.

But its acceptable for them to do so and not me ?

One poster on here keeps asking me to continually buy new shirts but yet expects me to pay for itnon my dollar.

I Once[size=78%] said I was going to take the videos private andvhave people pay a nominal fee for it.[/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]If you don't LIKE watching my videos, you don't like what I say, why do you watch them and then bitch about it on here.[/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]There are many on and off Bellgab who LIKE what I do. Some even inbox me saying they personally love me for what I have done to defend them and fir other reasons.[/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]As for cats, all of my cats have been strays or abandoned with the exception of cats who walked into mynapartments and adopted me.[/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]I also give money at times to animal rescue organizations as well as food and litter and was doing it forbyears when I was able to work. Imgotbstarted with cats when I was asked to cat sit for a week to 4 cats owned by girlfriend, not my cuyrent one. That stretched into more than 10+ years with the original cats.[/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]My girlfriend has also adopted strays and abandoned animals as well.[/size]

littlechris

http://youtu.be/pMHhJVqxjR0

Bwaaaa hahaha!!! Our Dear Leader cries on camera over the killing of two cops, and talks about having sex on a tricycle!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

-

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 21, 2014, 05:43:37 PM

".....By the way, on your next video will you tell us the story about the sexual abuse you experienced as a kid?"

That topic is reserved for live radio interviews ONLY.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 21, 2014, 11:25:03 PM
That topic is reserved for live radio interviews ONLY.

Oh, jeez.

Ain't Gonna happen unless pays me 7 figures tax free and even then nine of you would know if it was the truth or not.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2014, 07:23:31 PM

Wikipedia asks for donations. As do other sites like Newsmax, Drudge, Alex Jones, etc.

One poster on here keeps asking me to continually buy new shirts but yet expects me to pay for it on my dollar.

If you don't LIKE watching my videos, you don't like what I say, why do you watch them and then bitch about it on here.

1) I don't believe Newsmax, Drudge and Alex Jones ask for donations.  They're advertiser supported. 

2) You're the one who wears the shirts.  You're the one who should pay for them.

3) I never complained about your videos.  I have watched a few of them because I found them to be amusing.  They're fine.

If you want to raise funds in the hope that your hobby can turn  into a business, consider one of the kickstarter or gofundme sites. Maybe some Federal Reserve notes will come your way. Stranger things have happened.

4) Finally, the "haters" and "trolls."  When you post videos to YouTube you make yourself a public person.  You're purposely looking for an audience.   There is a downside to looking for and finding an audience.   You make yourself fair game for satire.  For criticism.  It goes with the territory.  Just ask George Noory.  The more public you become, the more criticism and satire you attract.

Many of your videos are opinion pieces.  A recurring theme is that President Obama is an "idiot."  Democrats are idiots.  That's fine. That's your opinion and, as an American, you're entitled to express it.  But keep in mind that about 50% of the American population identifies with the Democrats.  When you tell 50% of the public they're stupid, you have to expect some pushback in the form of comments after your videos.   Just because someone  disagrees with your politics doesn't make them a "hater" or a "troll."  It makes them Democrats - again, about 50% of the American population.

Have a good day.  I hope your health continues to improve each and every day. Keep feeding  those homeless cats.  They need a friend.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2014, 08:50:10 AM
Bellgabber called Kathy. She's on way. I thank him for that.

You're welcome

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 22, 2014, 08:43:41 AM
1) I don't believe Newsmax, Drudge and Alex Jones ask for donations.  They're advertiser supported. 

2) You're the one who wears the shirts.  You're the one who should pay for them.

3) I never complained about your videos.  I have watched a few of them because I found them to be amusing.  They're fine.

If you want to raise funds in the hope that your hobby can turn  into a business, consider one of the kickstarter or gofundme sites. Maybe some Federal Reserve notes will come your way. Stranger things have happened.

4) Finally, the "haters" and "trolls."  When you post videos to YouTube you make yourself a public person.  You're purposely looking for an audience.   There is a downside to looking for and finding an audience.   You make yourself fair game for satire.  For criticism.  It goes with the territory.  Just ask George Noory.  The more public you become, the more criticism and satire you attract.

Many of your videos are opinion pieces.  A recurring theme is that President Obama is an "idiot."  Democrats are idiots.  That's fine. That's your opinion and, as an American, you're entitled to express it.  But keep in mind that about 50% of the American population identifies with the Democrats.  When you tell 50% of the public they're stupid, you have to expect some pushback in the form of comments after your videos.   Just because someone  disagrees with your politics doesn't make them a "hater" or a "troll."  It makes them Democrats - again, about 50% of the American population.

Have a good day.  I hope your health continues to improve each and every day. Keep feeding  those homeless cats.  They need a friend.

If 50% of the voters identify with the Democrats, then why did they justvsuffer a resounding defeat on every level in the most recent election ?

Obama has proven himself to be a failure in foreign affairs.

Even Democrats and former cabinet officers have critized him for it in recent months.

His exconomic policies have led us to 2,5% growth, something that is not sustainable for growth in the long term.

He throws temper tantrums over criticism in thecright wing media and is said to be bored with the daybto day workings of the government.

And we just had one of his high paid advisors guve a half assed " apology " to tga American people for his thinkng that ALL of the people were too stupid to understand Obamacare and that IF the public had told the truth about the law it never would have been oassed.

That's the inherent problem with the far Left. They think they know what's best for the majority of the American electorate and its why so many of their domestic programs yave failed from the Great Society, to the war on poverty to head  start and so much more.

His latest initative to Cuba will fail as well as Raoul Castro gas just said not to expect Cuba to change its form of government simply because we normalize relations with Cuba.

The interior of the country is conservative ( the US ), the coasts are liberal.

But this time the Republican Party got out the vote and the Democrats didn't and that made the difference.

I suggest you recheck your figures and your assumptions.

Thank you for your concern for the cats.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 21, 2014, 06:05:48 PM

There is much I have never told despite thebefforts of certain people on here to try to drag itnout of me.

If I could go back and start over on the net, all I would domis playnLegendvof the Red Dragon and not personally interact with anyone on any board.

I've been attacked for my weight, employment, lack of employment, health and other reasons and left the other board because I was tired of being PERSONALLY attacked on a continual basis on not justbthe political forum of that board but being hounded almost every time I posted in any forum by you and your fellow haters.

Even my girlfriend, Mother and late Father were attacked in photoshopped pictures and by other means.

I also got many of you banned from other forums by other admins and the lot of you hated me for it and engaged in an active campaign to attack me at every opportunity.

When I started posting here, you and your cohorts started attacking me on here within days if not hours of my first posts.

When I published my first video showing me as myself, it was but a few minutes for my being attacked with knowledge from that other board.

Never happened. Just keep making crap up, the poster formerly known as kalell among your other handles from the other board.

So nice to have yet another rb stalker on this board.

NOT !
You done? 

Better toughen the fuck up, youngstuff.  The arena aint no place to show weakness.    You either pick up your weapons and engage or you are nothing more than bacon on the plate.

Make your choice.  Piss and moan until they cut your throat....or fix bayonets and follow me!   Yaaaaaahhhh!!!!!

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 22, 2014, 10:09:18 AM

Obama has proven himself to be a failure in foreign affairs.

His latest initative to Cuba will fail as well as Raoul Castro gas just said not to expect Cuba to change its form of government simply because we normalize relations with Cuba.

Yes, he has failed to make the grade in foreign affairs.  More than his predecessors?  Some of us think so.  The ripple effects through the next decade will prove us right, I think.

I call BS on Raul Castro.  If there is full normalization of relations with Cuba 'the change' may be controlled but not stopped.  It's rhetoric.  Those in power will find a way to stay in power and profit even more greatly.  Hell, they may even call themselves Democrats.

Must you triple space every sentence?

It is annoying to read.

This shit this way.

Makes me want to skip over it.

Completely without reading.

Any of it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on December 22, 2014, 11:00:49 AM
Must you triple space every sentence?

It is annoying to read.

This shit this way.

Makes me want to skip over it.