• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

bateman

Bart Ell

Quote from: bateman on November 26, 2014, 08:35:50 PM
First time he's been accused of that I'm sure.

Not according to the ladies.

area51drone

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 08:28:05 PM
Ass Burgers.
Oh he gots it, that's for sure.
And he hits women, records it and then posts it on YouTube.
He tried hitting a man but Dave was just too quick.

I enjoy Falkie, and I know he's reading this, but I hope he would admit that this gif continues to deliver.  LOL   It's more a statement on George than it is on Falkie.

littlechris

i had the pleasure of speaking with the Man, the Legend, the Falkenberg himself.  Geez, Falkie seems really depressed. He mentions bellgab as family, and is hurt because he cant get back on the boards to interact with everyone. Its obvious to all that MV is purposely keeping Falkie off of Bellgab, knowing that Falkie is dying to come back.  And so he's depressed. I don't blame him either.   
  Anyways, Falkie is currently in bad physical shape and is sick. I didnt get a chance to ask him about the leg brace, but assume it is a result of diabetic complications/side effects. The gentle giant is also hugely overweight with a 57 inch waist. Earlier in the year when his Prius got totalled, he had to walk the streets of Martinez and so he lost a lot of weight. But after the inheritance hes back driving again and has added a tremendous amount of bodyfat. Im hoping all can be sorted out and we can get falkie back here on the boards for this holiday season cuz he could surely use the company of family.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on November 28, 2014, 04:15:10 AM
i had the pleasure of speaking with the Man, the Legend, the Falkenberg himself.  Geez, Falkie seems really depressed. He mentions bellgab as family, and is hurt because he cant get back on the boards to interact with everyone. Its obvious to all that MV is purposely keeping Falkie off of Bellgab, knowing that Falkie is dying to come back.  And so he's depressed. I don't blame him either.   
  Anyways, Falkie is currently in bad physical shape and is sick. I didnt get a chance to ask him about the leg brace, but assume it is a result of diabetic complications/side effects. The gentle giant is also hugely overweight with a 57 inch waist. Earlier in the year when his Prius got totalled, he had to walk the streets of Martinez and so he lost a lot of weight. But after the inheritance hes back driving again and has added a tremendous amount of bodyfat. Im hoping all can be sorted out and we can get falkie back here on the boards for this holiday season cuz he could surely use the company of family.

Low and behold All. We just witnessed this first miracle of the Christmas season. Praise the Lord, Peace on Earth.

MV banning Falkie to the corn field of cyber space was a bad thing. MV is a Bad Bad Man!

Repent your evil ways MV and experience the joys of giving, make this Falkie return to the BellGab family miracle happen!

Who knows maybe BartEll will get the Christmas spirit too and make some happy holiday Falkie gifs.

Bart Ell

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 28, 2014, 06:59:27 AM
Who knows maybe BartEll will get the Christmas spirit too and make some happy holiday Falkie gifs.

That is a fantastically wonderful idea!
I will get on it right away!
My goal for today is to edit the word "don't" out of a video.
That way his girlfriend is saying, "hit me"
Isn't that fantastic?
It went from abuse to friendly abuse!
Yay Christmas spirit!
Yay me!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: littlechris on November 28, 2014, 04:15:10 AM
Its obvious to all that MV is purposely keeping Falkie off of Bellgab, knowing that Falkie is dying to come back.

Bullshit. He is unable to log in to his bellgab account and for whatever reason he is unable or unwilling to use the forgot password feature. He has also made zero effort to contact me by email to fix the problem. admin@bellgab.com

b_dubb

Your email isn't butthurt@bellgab.com? Who have I been corresponding with all these years?

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on November 28, 2014, 12:27:00 PM
He has also made zero effort to contact me by email to fix the problem.
Slothie made zero effort? Big surprise!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 28, 2014, 01:22:09 PM
Seems like he has a special message for the ladies of BellGab at 13:30

"I have to smack you guys down a little bit"

If I listen to the video, will I get that time back?

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on November 28, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

You actually went back to doing the GabCast!... your time can't be all that valuable.
HEYO!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 28, 2014, 01:51:16 PM
You actually went back to doing the GabCast!... your time can't be all that valuable.
HEYO!

point taken.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on November 28, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

Did I tell you Falkie could stop clocks? Well, you've heard the expression 'His face would stop a clock'? Well, Falkie can look at your clock and stop it. And you can go anywhere you like â€" with anyone you like â€" and stay as long as you like. And when you get back, not one minute will have ticked by. .
You see, science has overcome time and space. Well, Falkie has overcome not only time and space â€" but any objections.

casioson

losers.. just leave the guy alone man

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on November 28, 2014, 12:27:00 PM
Bullshit. He is unable to log in to his bellgab account and for whatever reason he is unable or unwilling to use the forgot password feature. He has also made zero effort to contact me by email to fix the problem. admin@bellgab.com

However, his genius is in the fact that he is more "popular" than ever just the way it is.

area51drone

Quote from: casioson on November 29, 2014, 06:33:45 AM
losers.. just leave the guy alone man

We're not all ripping on him.  Some of us enjoy Falkie.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Marc.Knight on November 29, 2014, 08:47:56 AM

However, his genius is in the fact that he is more "popular" than ever just the way it is.
Falkie is BellGab's Elvis

b_dubb

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 29, 2014, 11:00:05 AM
Dude usually I think you're hovering just beneath enlightenment. But this ... THIS.  No.  I don't think so.  Not even a little bit. 

Elvis never got that fat.

Eddie Coyle

Death on the toilet seems inevitable.

But Elvis was discovered immediately. Falkie won't be found until the rent isn't paid for 5 months.

b_dubb

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 29, 2014, 10:15:42 PM

Death on the toilet seems inevitable.

But Elvis was discovered immediately. Falkie won't be found until the rent isn't paid for 5 months.

LOL. As usual you have a point.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on November 29, 2014, 10:24:24 PM

LOL. As usual you have a point.

I'm just trying desperately to be mentioned as a "hater" on one of his future YouTube manifestos. I want to be famous, too.

coaster

Falkie is BellGab's Elvis impersonator
fixed and agreed. I do like falkie though. he means no harm. just a guy trying to get a word in edgewise I figure.

3OctaveFart

I think this is an elaborate hoax, entirely contrived. Live performance art.

jazmunda

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 29, 2014, 11:19:45 PM
    I'm just trying desperately to be mentioned as a "hater" on one of his future YouTube manifestos. I want to be famous, too.

Then you should stop going out wearing this.

Bart Ell

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:27:50 PM
he means no harm. just a guy trying to get a word in edgewise I figure.

SayWha?
Damn you sure pick your battles.
You go all emo (rightfully so) on the pedo but think the guy that hits his girlfriend means no harm?

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 30, 2014, 05:43:54 PM
SayWha?
You go all emo (rightfully so) on the pedo but think the guy that hits his girlfriend means no harm?
well, he means no harm .... to men who can defend themselves

coaster

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 30, 2014, 05:43:54 PM
SayWha?
I had no idea he hit his girlfriend. Thats not right at all.