• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: WildCard on November 23, 2014, 11:11:15 PM

What's the story, DPS? Seriously, I really want to know.

Yes what is the story, y'all spend a lot of time and go out of your way to criticize the dude. Why?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 24, 2014, 12:27:59 AM
Yes what is the story, y'all spend a lot of time and go out of your way to criticize the dude. Why?
it's a bit like this from beginning to end...

Hindenburg Disaster Real Footage (1937) [HD]

DanTSX

Bart, remember saying illustrating this exact same thing when we were raggin on Fidget?
None that I know of.

What's the story, DPS? Seriously, I really want to know.

My understanding is that he solicited loans for taking his cat to the vet, or computer equipment, and he never bought the item, or paid anyone back.

Bart Ell

Bart, remember saying illustrating this exact same thing when we were raggin on Fidget?
None that I know of.

I never said I was a fair God.
The day that Mr. Fidget posts a video where, in the background, you can hear his girlfriend state, "Don't hit me" is the day I turn on him.

Bart Ell

Why is it that every dweeb that doesn't seem to understand why some may post salty things about Slothie are the same people posting salty things about Dave Noorie?

b_dubb

Some of us think Falkie has a mental illness of some sort and that making fun of him constantly is borderline evil.  George Noory seems to have full command of his faculties - hard to believe I know - and he's just really really bad at his job.  Coast might be a better show if Tommy and George switched jobs.  MIGHT.

Bart Ell

Some of us think that some of you are wrong and giving Slothie a free pass is borderline ignorant. George Noory seems to have some mental and physical short fallings that people seem to have no issue overlooking and taunting him for. Truth is, both are shits... just different shits.

The main issue is most look at Slothie through adult eyes and are able to muster sympathy or pity but seem to resort to teen fanturds when it comes to Art / George.

Here is the mental patient at work. Enjoy
http://youtu.be/NmsvWiyzBl4?t=1m10s

b_dubb

You asked a straight question.  I gave you a straight answer. 

Bart Ell

Pardon me for responding. Mentally erase my response and bask in having the last word.
As far as straight goes... Richard Simmons comes to mind.
Ooops, sorry for that, too.
I just can't seem to help myself.
Must be a mental issue.
Please pity me.
Thanks.
Hug?

b_dubb

Bart Ell

So much for being kind to the mentals.

Please don't go nutsy and get yourself banned again.

WildCard

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 24, 2014, 07:42:29 AM
I never said I was a fair God.
HaHa!
Quote from: Bart Ell on November 24, 2014, 07:45:03 AM
Why is it that every dweeb that doesn't seem to understand why some may post salty things about Slothie are the same people posting salty things about Dave Noorie?
This dweeb understands. I've done my share it.
He's an idiot for talking about all the minutiae of his personal life. I'm an idiot for paying attention to it.
Maybe it's wrong but, that's not my point. It makes us look like petty little bullies taking cheap shots at someone incapable of defending himself.
Yeah, that's right. I don't care about right and wrong, I only care about how it makes me look.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 24, 2014, 09:11:29 AM
Some of us think that some of you are wrong and giving Slothie a free pass is borderline ignorant. George Noory seems to have some mental and physical short fallings that people seem to have no issue overlooking and taunting him for. Truth is, both are shits... just different shits.

The main issue is most look at Slothie through adult eyes and are able to muster sympathy or pity but seem to resort to teen fanturds when it comes to Art / George.

Here is the mental patient at work. Enjoy
http://youtu.be/NmsvWiyzBl4?t=1m10s

The most pitiful part of this video is when the female driver feebly says "Don't hit me."

paladin1991

Sorry Barty, I think the Falk gives as good as he gets.  He LIKES to shoot back.  I think that's why there is this 'thing' that goes on here.  His commentary about a few personalities here, I think, is meant to draw fire as much as return fire.
Kinda like brothers going back and forth.  Course, he is the 'retarded'  brother in said back and forth.  You know, he looks at us as the 'retard' brothers.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Marc.Knight on November 24, 2014, 09:56:35 AM

The most pitiful part of this video is when the female driver feebly says "Don't hit me."

Yeah but the moron deserved it for talking while he tried to make a video, which is designed to make him money and not to hear her stupid mouth.

Yay! Look at me, defending the Slothie!
Am I doing it right, guys?
Is that how it is done?
Look at me, I did it all on my own!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 24, 2014, 10:21:40 AM
Yeah but the moron deserved it for talking while he tried to make a video, which is designed to make him money and not to hear her stupid mouth.

Yay! Look at me, defending the Slothie!
Am I doing it right, guys?
Is that how it is done?
Look at me, I did it all on my own!

That singular incident ("Don't hit me") should get him banned across the Internet, and provoke a visit from the local constabulary.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Marc.Knight on November 24, 2014, 10:26:58 AM

That singular incident ("Don't hit me") should get him banned across the Internet, and provoke a visit from the local constabulary.

Best part? He posted it to make money!
Physical, verbal and, no doubt, mental abuse - all overlooked so he can post a video on YouTube.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 24, 2014, 10:31:57 AM
Best part? He posted it to make money!
Physical, verbal and, no doubt, mental abuse - all overlooked so he can post a video on YouTube.

That's just it, no one knows the extent of the (overlooked) problem, hence the need for an introduction to the local constabulary. 

Quote from: WildCard on November 24, 2014, 09:43:56 AM
It makes us look like petty little bullies taking cheap shots at someone incapable of defending himself.

Hardly.  The point you're ignoring is that Falkie styles himself as a media figure.  He does it as a profession; he says as much right in the video that Bart posted.  He has a blog; he has a public discussion forum; he has a YouTube account where he posts literally hours of complaints and rebuttals about what's said about him here.  His arguments may be stupid and unconvincing (like that he's a healthy salad eater; his waist size is "only" 58 inches), but that's another matter.  Media figures, like Noory and Falkie, are fair game for criticism, particularly when the subject of that criticism is the content of the media they offer.

Quote from: WildCard on November 24, 2014, 09:43:56 AM
Yeah, that's right. I don't care about right and wrong, I only care about how it makes me look.

I admire your self-preservation instincts.  Rest assured that you've left an adequate trail of appeals to decency in this thread, so you're covered.

One of the best qualities about this site is the tolerance for different opinions.  MV reopened this thread and it now serves to contain the discussion about Falkie in a place where those who DON'T want to read it can avoid it.  But that's not enough for you, apparently, the fact that it exists on the site at all bothers you.  Well, join the line of people who dislike some of the content on the site.  Which is everyone, because a site that allows for a diversity of opinion is always going to have something on it that any one poster doesn't like.

If you really want to crusade about something, why not address Falkie's habits of violence and sexual exploitation of women?  This, for example...

Quote from: MRStoleYourGal on October 27, 2013, 06:53:14 PM
* He once tried to pimp out a pregnant woman to guys who wanted to suckle breast milk.

* He stalked a hooker (physically) to the point where she contacted one of the site owners and asked to have him banned, and she called the police.

He's hosting a forum on his discussion board by a guy with a lifetime requirement to register as a sex offender, known as "Casio," who's been banned from every other site besides his.  And as mentioned above, you can hear him snarl at his girlfriend as she begs him not to hit her.

Consider that others here, with different priorities than yours, feel that kind of behavior is more disturbing than calling someone a fat retard.

WildCard

This is the most elaborate, well-informed first post ever.
Unless it's not your first post?

yoego

How bad of a guy can he be![attach=1]He has a whole atoll, it's just 0.15 miles². I bet he is a great swimmer!

aldousburbank

Quote from: WildCard on November 24, 2014, 12:02:11 PM
Unless it's not your first post?
Probably just another damn savant. Welcome, don't post too often!

Quote from: WildCard on November 24, 2014, 12:02:11 PM

Thanks!

People like to include the argument that "he's not hurting anyone" when defending him.  But that's not really true, now is it?

paladin1991

Damn savants!  Always running around trying to prove themselves to be an idiot savant.

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 24, 2014, 12:19:34 PM
Welcome, don't post too often!

You offered him free food.  He's never going to forget that.

b_dubb

WildCard

Quote from: b_dubb on November 24, 2014, 01:25:07 PM
Falkie THINKS he's a media figure
Is DPS really Falkie in disguise?

I dunno.

I do know I'm tired the DPS and Falkie soap-opera reality-show or whatever the fuck it is.

WildCard

Quote from: TheNationalDime on November 24, 2014, 12:20:20 PM
Thanks!
You're welcome. Your posts are better than Falkies.
Quote from: TheNationalDime on November 24, 2014, 12:20:20 PM
People like to include the argument that "he's not hurting anyone" when defending him.  But that's not really true, now is it?
Who gives a fuck?!  Besides you, I mean.