• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Coming in 2014 to Amazon.com.

Don't miss the hottest science book of the year !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

Coming in 2014 to Amazon.com, Sirius XM AND terrestrial radio.

Don't miss your chance to get the broadcasting book of the year !

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 28, 2013, 03:49:44 AM
Coming in 2014 to Amazon.com, Sirius XM AND terrestrial radio.

Don't miss your chance to get the broadcasting book of the year !

That's a little harsh, Falkie. I think George Noory does a fairly good job --- especially lately. He's no Art Bell, but he's got his own kind of quiet charisma. I look at George as the Baldr in the Pantheon of the Aesir Gods. Art Bell, clearly, is Thor. But George Noory makes a fine Baldr. George Knapp is Odin. John B Wells is Ymir, the Frost Giant. And Bateman is the new world which arises after the ashes of Ragnarok --- the silver sea of futurity.

Falkie2013

Coming in 2014 to Amazon.com & an Emergency Room or Poison Control Center near you !

A must have book for all Doomsday Preppers !

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 04:13:21 AM

That's a little harsh, Falkie. I think George Noory does a fairly good job --- especially lately. He's no Art Bell, but he's got his own kind of quiet charisma. I look at George as the Baldr in the Pantheon of the Aesir Gods. Art Bell, clearly, is Thor. But George Noory makes a fine Baldr. George Knapp is Odin. John B Wells is Ymir, the Frost Giant. And Bateman is the new world which arises after the ashes of Ragnarok --- the silver sea of futurity.

Come on Imam, its a joke.
Ever look at how MANY Dummies books there really are ?
Quiet charisma ?
What charisma ?
Have you now turned into a Noory apologist ?
Noory is more like Loki. He's suckered the listeners in and then showed what a trickster & huckster he truly is.
And for only 15 cents a day too !

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on December 27, 2013, 05:31:07 PM
not to mention the cats.  they are just awful and shouldn't be allowed in any home.

I've had multiple cats since 1977. Only have 2 cats living with me now & one spends a lot of time in his favorite perch in the bedroom window. I am not going to get rid of my cats.

Prior to my surgery, I underwent numerous tests. I am neither allergic to housedust, cats, dogs, mold, stuffed toys, plushes or anything else except 23 different types of grasses none of which are the kind you smoke.

I will sometime next year have my girlfriend's friend come in and dust and clean 2x a month, as she already does that part time and do have the numbers and contact information for a personal organizer once the place is cleaned up.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 28, 2013, 04:44:03 AM
Come on Imam, its a joke.
Ever look at how MANY Dummies books there really are ?
Quiet charisma ?
What charisma ?
Have you now turned into a Noory apologist ?
Noory is more like Loki. He's suckered the listeners in and then showed what a trickster & huckster he truly is.
And for only 15 cents a day too !

I just think its not fair to Noory to let one bad moment in his career define him. Noory is more than just pizza-rolls, non-sequiturs, gaffs, inattention and questionable guest choices. He is more. Much more. He learned from his mistake and hasn't done it again. Can't we cut him some collective slack?

It's a lot like Obama. Has Obama made some mistakes? Sure. But does he have good intentions for this country? Of course he does. He devoted his life to serving the most disadvantaged communities in Chicago when he could have used his college education to do something more self-serving, such as starting a greedy, money-grubbing corporation, deforesting the Amazon and feeding vile fast food to children. I don't agree with all Obama's decisions, but I know one thing: I agree with the fact of America. And if Obama is what America needs I don't need to agree with him. But I still stand with him. And together we will stand tall.

[attachimg=1]

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 04:55:41 AM

I just think its not fair to Noory to let one bad moment in his career define him. Noory is more than just pizza-rolls, non-sequiturs, gaffs, inattention and questionable guest choices. He is more. Much more. He learned from his mistake and hasn't done it again. Can't we cut him some collective slack?

It's a lot like Obama. Has Obama made some mistakes? Sure. But does he have good intentions for this country? Of course he does. He devoted his life to serving the most disadvantaged communities in Chicago when he could have used his college education to do something more self-serving, such as starting a greedy, money-grubbing corporation, deforesting the Amazon and feeding vile fast food to children. I don't agree with all Obama's decisions, but I know one thing: I agree with the fact of America. And if Obama is what America needs I don't need to agree with him. But I still stand with him. And together we will stand tall.

[attachimg=1]

Just when has Noory not done it again. He asked a guest if people come back as dog angels. He might be improving but I haven't seen much evidence of it.

As for Obama, the retail sales numbers are down, real unemployment ( and not the doctored weekly jobs figures that get amended/revised/changed after their initial postings ) is still high, businesses are still closing and America is disrespected, ignored or is a laughing stock because of Obama's bad decisions, the worst of which, Obamacare/the " so called ' affordable ' care act " is causing millions to pay more for health insurance when he himself said that people's premiums would be lowered by thousands and that they could keep their current health insurance.

Obama is, was and always will be a flim flam man who tells the ignorant and uniformed what they wish to hear. Then when his decisions blow up in his face, he blames everyone for it but himself.

As for his " good intentions " he allows the NSA to spy on not only Americans but practically everyone on the planet while they gather data on all of us, yet no one knows about him because HIS personal information remains sealed and hidden in the dark recesses.

I will never trust this man with his history of being endorsed the the New Party of Chicago, his agreement to sign a document for their endorsement, said New Party being the NEW name for the Communist Party USA, his tutelege under a life long Communist; his Mother's abject hatred of America and his relatives hatred of Great Britain and Churchill. Then there are his shady real estate deals with convicted felons, his appointed a Communist Tsar, his other appointees admiration of Mao Tse Tung, the list of anti Americanism and of pro terrorist sympathisers in his administration is seemingly endless.

But all of that is ignored by his sheepish followers and admirers and by the media who slavishly hang on his every word and pronouncement and his hundreds of broken promises.

But ... I thought we're supposed to keep politics IN the political section. Perhaps I still am misunderstanding the rules about that.

I'd prefer to keep political discussions out of here if possible, but I felt the need to reply to your comment.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 28, 2013, 05:30:23 AM
I'd prefer to keep political discussions out of here if possible, but I felt the need to reply to your comment.

Wow.

Just wow.

I never thought I'd see the day when my Constitutional rights would be shitted on in a bastion of freedom like bellgab. And by the very same Falkie who I've defended routinely against both foes and adversaries. And the same Falkie who posted links to political videos earlier in the thread, and the same Falkie who makes political statements on his musing videos.

I can already feel the cold, black curtain of 2014 drawing nigh. There won't be any more "Merry Christmases", kids. Now is the winter of our discontent.

[attachimg=1]

Juan

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 05:42:26 AM
I never thought I'd see the day when my Constitutional rights would be shitted on in a bastion of freedom like bellgab.
Oh, bull shit.  Your Constitutional rights have not been touched.  When is criticism of your views such a violation?  Stop whining, go to the politics thread and defend your views.

steelbot

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 04:55:41 AM

[attachimg=1]
Um hate to break it to ya but Obama went to Chicago - to serve his parties requirement.  Chicago/Illinois for that matter is one of the most crooked political structures in all of the 50 states.  All you have to do is look at our last 3 or 4 governors...they've all been in jail.  Look at the great "history" of Chicago Mayor's (Daly's and son.) or Jesse Jackson Jr - not even touching on G.Ryan or R.Blagovich. 

He was a plant for the party.  A Junior senator really is a presidential candidate?  Really has experience to lead this country?  And what has he done really that has benefited people.  Oh he took away their healthcare for those that were perfectly accepting in their current needs, lied to them repeatedly about keeping their coverage, and always tries to get you to look the other way while he's screwing us over.  The media is no better, in that they are afraid to report on this stuff...this isn't the politics thread so i'll cut my musings short here.  I just will never look at this guy and what he's done to us, and think it was for our good.  Strictly because I am a medically retired, disabled vet, and am living off my low income, I do not see how allowing a law to come into play that affects any vets or active duty personnel to save a measly 6 billion dollars is looking out for folks.  You may not "believe" in the military budget or worth, but it still shouldn't be messed with for individuals whom already fought, and served for their country, to consistently be fucked by said government, is atrocious!

onan

Quote from: steelbot on December 28, 2013, 07:31:32 AM
so i'll cut my musings short here.

Waaaay too fucking late for that.

Please take it to politics. I come to these threads to avoid just that.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Juan on December 28, 2013, 07:24:37 AM
Oh, bull shit.  Your Constitutional rights have not been touched.  When is criticism of your views such a violation?  Stop whining, go to the politics thread and defend your views.

Falkie drew first blood when he insinuated I share the same woman with Rick Moranis.

onan

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 07:54:48 AM

Falkie drew first blood when he insinuated I share the same woman with Rick Moranis.

You're just afraid Rick Moranis is too much woman for you.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on December 28, 2013, 07:49:21 AM

indeed - I do apologize dude.

onan

now worries man, I lost ownership of the internets about a week back.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on December 28, 2013, 08:30:39 AM
now worries man, I lost ownership of the internets about a week back.
who's gotta weak back?! lol - yes we've all lost a little bit each day as we get older!

Bart Ell

What's the story, morning glory?

Man, I am still all buzzed up about how luck is finally on my side and how everything is coming up Flakie! I had 3 more views overnight, which, by my calculation, means another $73 in my coffers. Suck on that, Scorge Bombay!

Now that I am clearly on my way to easy street I think I will buy thousands of pizza rolls, put them all in my oven that runs hot and then make a video showing Bombay  how a real man eats them.

As I walked around the block last night looking for large breasted women who change with their lights on and curtains opened I found a bag filled with clothes! The pants were a 32, which is way too small for me. Actually, me trying to get into those would be like Bigfoot fingering a baby frog. I did find some great hats and scarves which I could add to my video wardrobe and I am all jazzed about that too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=586694

I am still looking for a didgeridoo to serenade my inbred pumpkin rapist friend from New Zealand, Bluesmunda. I have over 70 books about the didgeridoo so I am very confident I will be an expert on it within hours of getting one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didgeridoo
http://boingboing.net/2008/09/04/girls-warned-playing.html

Someone asked me a question that bummed me out... momentarily. They asked me if there are only 2 or 3 people publically supporting me then how many people are supporting the hater behind the scenes? Doesn't it worry me that really nobody begged me to come back when I split for almost 24 full hours? Also, do I think there is a rat on my private message list leaking info to the other side, like a bad ghost hunter theorist? I can't worry about things like that, man, I am on my way to easy street. It would take someone much more self aware to even think of things like that.

I am getting ready to shoot another video, if my pimple behind the ear condition doesn't stop me. I figure it will be a 23 minute opus dedicated to the back cover of the Snoortrain cookbook, including a full new 45 seconds of sound effects as I stare into the camera like a fat guy window shopping at a gluten free pastry shop. I can't really make the videos any shorter as people need ALL the information I have for them. Would a Flakie video be a Flakie video without the slurping, coughing and me blurting out ECUES ME? You know it wouldn't be!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloth

Yorkshire pud

^^^ now I know he's not real. Flakie would never make the schoolboy error in trying to divide 73 by 3 and get a round figure.. I hate to say it, but I have to. FAKE Flakie. :-\

Bart Ell

I can't see what the pud typed because I have him on ignore but I will comment on his post anyway.

It is very obvious that you have not read the amount of books on monetization as I have. I have over 80 in my collection and I can tell you with complete certainty that not every sponsor pays the same amount. The foot powder ad may pay only $13 per view while the male breast firmer cream company pays $30 per view. 2 breast cream views and one foot powder views means $73 in my sweaty, dirty pocket.

I wish those of you without the book collections and knowledge would stop with all this hating on the internet. It is easier to be nice to people and accept the fact that I know more than you, based purely on the number of books I have on any given topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know-it-all

aldousburbank

Fucking Mudking!  Did you know that this would supersede GNS as the most awesome thread across the nation and around the globe?

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on December 28, 2013, 07:49:21 AM

Exactly! The Chinaman is not the issue here Dude!

littlechris

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 28, 2013, 11:15:58 AM
Fucking Mudking!  Did you know that this would supersede GNS as the most awesome thread across the nation and around the globe?

DITTO!! This thread ROCKS!!! Is anyone here an expert at animation? Falkie needs his own cartoon so he can fly and stuff.

b_dubb

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 05:42:26 AM
Wow.

Just wow.

Pull up your man panties and get over it.  if you want to talk Politics take it to the Politics thread.  It's that simple. 

BobGrau

Quote from: b_dubb on December 28, 2013, 12:42:24 PM
Pull up your man panties and get over it.  if you want to talk Politics take it to the Politics thread.  It's that simple.

Are you working for the Chinaman?

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 28, 2013, 02:15:51 PM
Heh
Is this what brokeback mt was like?
This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

QUICK someone get Bart Ell some sun glasses so he can see falkie for what he is.