Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4643467 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #87000 on: December 15, 2017, 08:03:17 AM »
And obviously he still hasn't realised how Chefist had got the number.

A lot of things escape Senda. Unfortunately not his cats.

Merry Xmas everyone but for Fucktard Senda monster.
« Reply #87001 on: December 15, 2017, 10:43:29 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone But George Senda. George I hope that you get a ton of coal for christmas because you are a loser, dumb and a liar, con artist and just a fat fucking human fucktard.

Re: Merry Xmas everyone but for Fucktard Senda monster.
« Reply #87002 on: December 15, 2017, 10:48:00 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone But George Senda. George I hope that you get a ton of coal for christmas because you are a loser, dumb and a liar, con artist and just a fat fucking human fucktard.

Senda is a devout Jew, haven't you heard? He doesn't care.

« Reply #87003 on: December 15, 2017, 11:31:35 AM »
Senda is a devout Jew, haven't you heard? He doesn't care.
That means that if anyone was going to send him a Christmas present, you can save your money. St. Judes is accepting donations. Make one in Senda's name.

Thanks to Gravity Sucks for this child's info:

I sent him a card with some Christmas stickers.

Falkie

bellgab suck donkey nuts
« Reply #87004 on: December 15, 2017, 05:19:34 PM »
bellgab sucks

Falkie

« Reply #87005 on: December 15, 2017, 05:20:13 PM »
That means that if anyone was going to send him a Christmas present, you can save your money. St. Judes is accepting donations. Make one in Senda's name.

Thanks to Gravity Sucks for this child's info:

I sent him a card with some Christmas stickers.
Im Back Bitches

Re: bellgab suck donkey nuts
« Reply #87006 on: December 15, 2017, 05:31:17 PM »
bellgab sucks

FAKE FALKIE, JUST A FALKIE WANNABEE!

The fake falkie

« Reply #87007 on: December 15, 2017, 05:32:40 PM »
FAKE FALKIE, JUST A FALKIE WANNABEE!
Yes i am the fake falkie.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #87008 on: December 15, 2017, 05:40:11 PM »
Sir, do not post the name of Falkie in vane.

« Reply #87009 on: December 15, 2017, 06:06:42 PM »
good friend George shared this clip with his fans.  wuickly retracted. its good to enjoy

https://instaud.io/1xur

Hahahahaha

Deathmonger

« Reply #87011 on: December 15, 2017, 06:38:22 PM »
damon, I really hope you die from cancer in severe pain,lonely and scared.

« Reply #87012 on: December 15, 2017, 06:58:21 PM »
damon, I really hope you die from cancer in severe pain,lonely and scared.
Hey Buddy, I hope the same for you too, Gnooryblows. For your infomation buddy, Im already dead and I am in heaven. 8)

Deathmonger

« Reply #87013 on: December 15, 2017, 07:03:58 PM »
damon,
this music will help you slowly die from your painful cancer,most likely brain cancer, but could be also very nasty ass cancer as well.

Deathmonger live at Saint Vitus on November 26, 2017

Enjoy your last breath you fucker,cancer will get you for sure you sleazy bitch.

« Reply #87014 on: December 15, 2017, 07:11:19 PM »
very interesting that damon is the most hated person here
who knew

« Reply #87015 on: December 15, 2017, 08:11:07 PM »
damon,
this music will help you slowly die from your painful cancer,most likely brain cancer, but could be also very nasty ass cancer as well.

Deathmonger dead at bellgab on Dec 15 2017

Enjoy your last breath you fucker,cancer will get you for sure you sleazy bitch.
Hey Deathmonger, Just in case that you forgot, I am dead. Now i hope that you are happy.

Deathmonger

« Reply #87016 on: December 15, 2017, 08:13:47 PM »
very interesting that damon is the most hated person here
who knew
Damon needs to die because he is an asshole.

« Reply #87017 on: December 15, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »

George is now posting other people videos. I guess that he is to lazy to do his own videos now.

Re: da Vinci's "Priceless" Senda Portrait Up For Auction
« Reply #87018 on: December 15, 2017, 09:44:50 PM »

I LIKE it!
do you think the person that purchases this might loan it for George's funeral...
?
you know, place it on the king sized casket...

(I am of the opinion after his demise, there will be NO open casket for sewergabbers to stare at the departed and make rude comments...damn, there is NO way the corpse can look better than George is looking in his recent YouTube productions...)

just thinking ahead...

« Reply #87019 on: December 15, 2017, 09:51:13 PM »
Yes i am the fake falkie.
damn, now I have heard it all...
someone wishes to be a Falkie...

a sick, very sick puppy

« Reply #87020 on: December 15, 2017, 10:01:35 PM »
It's ALL about "The Content"  ..

Featuring George Senda with his fantastic broadcasting and interviewing skills.

This is the big break George has been working so hard for! 3,000 videos and closing in on 3,000 pages even Art can't match George's stupendous accomplishments.

Art Bell had the wrong George when he said,
"George gets it"

Shine on George, you have our support!,
aren't you concerned at all about George ?
about to achieve his dream of becoming a legend...
(I mean, he is being recognized "on the street" for his talent and content)

his health is being neglected by the substandard medical care he is "forced" to use...
just what if...
he gets his big break and dies the following day ?

Crow,
step up and make an appointment for George at a respected institution...
may I suggest Mayo Clinic in Rochester ?

(order the "works"...nothing less would suffice)

BREAKING: Christie's Auction: Sewergabbers offer "George Senda Goes Full Retard"
« Reply #87021 on: December 16, 2017, 12:24:29 PM »
At the prestigious, high-end Christie's Auction, Sewergabbers offer their "George Senda Goes Full Retard" portrait up for bids.

Re: da Vinci's "Priceless" Senda Portrait Up For Auction
« Reply #87022 on: December 16, 2017, 12:31:17 PM »

I LIKE it!

da Vinci himself would be proud to see his "greatest work" gather so much global attention, wouldn't he?

« Reply #87023 on: December 16, 2017, 12:43:03 PM »
Once again with a special dedication to all the splendid females of the Musings community.

WTF...Proof he really is a RETARD! Who tucks  a sweater in their army style long underpants!!!

« Reply #87024 on: December 16, 2017, 03:04:15 PM »
No one has messed with Senda in ages but I guess he misses it.

Why else would he make this?

The best thing about this clip is that we can all now prank call Chefist on (520) 775 2553.

« Reply #87025 on: December 16, 2017, 03:06:49 PM »
George is a true genius.  His masterful use of suspense at the start of each video is almost as good as Hitchcock.  Like all great masters, George will not be recognized until his passing.  Da Vinci move over. There's a new master in the house!

« Reply #87026 on: December 16, 2017, 03:11:20 PM »
George is a true genius.  His masterful use of suspense at the start of each video is almost as good as Hitchcock.  Like all great masters, George will not be recognized until his passing.  Da Vinci move over. There's a new master in the house!
One of the best things about your sarcasm is that many folks believe you're serious.  Keep up the great work! ;)    ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #87027 on: December 16, 2017, 03:25:03 PM »
One of the best things about your sarcasm is that many folks believe you're serious.  Keep up the great work! ;)    ;D ;D ;D

Pfft... sarcasm? Few recognize greatness.

The Beatles had George Martin as their producer

George Senda has "plus Justin" as his producer.

Below is excellent example of Plus Justin's independent Cinematography/Filmatography.

Both are Masters.. together legendary!

« Reply #87028 on: December 16, 2017, 05:24:07 PM »

Pfft... sarcasm? Few recognize greatness.

The Beatles had George Martin as their producer

George Senda has "plus Justin" as his producer.

Below is excellent example of Plus Justin's independent Cinematography/Filmatography.

Both are Masters.. together legendary!

So, I take it Justin actually made it into the inner circle of trust rather than remaining on the periphery as a "plus?"

« Reply #87029 on: December 16, 2017, 05:25:35 PM »
WTF...Proof he really is a RETARD! Who tucks  a sweater in their army style long underpants!!!

Uh, someone who just got done jerking off honey. Let that soak in for a minute.