Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4643887 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #86880 on: December 10, 2017, 07:24:24 PM »
I talked to chefist and he said that there is no show for tonight. Is got busy with his kids.

Well Pooh Bears

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #86882 on: December 10, 2017, 08:28:35 PM »

george senda latest video and he talks about Midnight in the desert.

I wonder if one of those infinite number of Falkies there is one who supports himself, eats right, and knows how to interact with people

« Reply #86883 on: December 10, 2017, 08:34:13 PM »

Meanwhile, Falkie clutches the cat the same way Kathy does - tightly with both arms around it so it can't possibly get away. 

The cat is ''wiggly'' - oh, ok.  From the person who can't figure out why the other cat hates Kathy and is terrified of her, or that his cats don't want to be held and why that might be.

« Reply #86884 on: December 10, 2017, 11:29:05 PM »
That was great, Senda! You're a shoe-in for Wade's host spot on Midnight in the Desert! Let us know when they install you as the new voice of the desert. You'll make Art so proud he'll probably let you live on his compound. Maybe he'll even let you play with his drone.

At last others are seeing the fantastic potential of George as a late night all things paranormal radio/podcast host!

If any remaining doubts, all doubts will be eliminated this spring at Alien Con.

Get on the Senda bandwagon... he is our future our only hope.

Noory dead man

Clyde Lewis  dead man

Hoagie dead man

Senda is the Guy!

We are ALL Falkies..

George as our Trump ..our Senator Roy Moore...the new era!

« Reply #86892 on: December 11, 2017, 11:17:10 AM »
Mr Senda's professional demeanor is credit to his perfect timing and delivery. A real broadcaster, researcher and with his vast knowledge of all things paranormal he's perfect to host MITD.

I would susscribe.

By the by, did Senda say "...black men in hats"?  OR am I hearing things?

« Reply #86893 on: December 11, 2017, 01:38:28 PM »
So does the 24 hour Prius count as confirmed kill #4 or not?  This Prius isn't all mangled and crushed up so it probably
isn't a complete kill but on the other hand I want it count.  With dead Prius #5, Kathy then becomes Ace.

I'm torn.   What say you Bellgab?

Kathy loved the train ride to pick the Prius - She even said in one of the videos that she wanted to ride the train again.

Isn’t it interesting that the very next day, her wish comes true? She gets to ride the train again.

Could driving around with Senda for just one day remind Kathy why she had tried to get that restraining order from Falkie (was that just last December or the year before?)

Could Kathy have had flashbacks to the Napa earthquake incident?

Is it possible that the Prius was sabotaged? #KathyShouldTakeTheMoneyAndRun

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIuGMei3p-zJkxtqkU42Q-g
« Reply #86894 on: December 11, 2017, 03:02:07 PM »

a falkie video about forms.

here are my videos

Re:Midnight in the Desert with George "Art" Senda
« Reply #86895 on: December 11, 2017, 04:08:45 PM »

a falkie video about forms.

Instant classic! Senda, this is right up there with Art Bell's daylight savings time rant. Forms! What a hassle! Am I right?! A normal host might say a few words about it then move on to something interesting but only a true master can drag that topic out for 13 riveting minutes.

Next maybe you can repackage and update Art's super glue story by gluing your lips shut.

« Reply #86896 on: December 11, 2017, 07:55:14 PM »

How very ungallant of George not to whip out his Swiss Army tooth and open The poor physically challenged Sweet Kathy’s package. No bueno George >:(

« Reply #86897 on: December 11, 2017, 08:12:08 PM »

How very ungallant of George not to whip out his Swiss Army tooth and open The poor physically challenged Sweet Kathy’s package. No bueno George >:(
Where the hell do these two shits get the money to always go shopping? Maybe there needs to be cuts to SSI and other social programs. Their monthly gift from the American taxpayer is clearly too much money.

« Reply #86899 on: December 11, 2017, 08:18:11 PM »
Where the hell do these two shits get the money to always go shopping? Maybe there needs to be cuts to SSI and other social programs. Their monthly gift from the American taxpayer is clearly too much money.

They know how to work the system. People that need it really don't study how to get the most out of it so they get less than what they need. It's jerks like Senda that get way more than they can use.

« Reply #86900 on: December 11, 2017, 08:24:20 PM »

Maybe?

« Reply #86901 on: December 11, 2017, 08:27:30 PM »
Maybe?

We don't need to cut it just make sure the people that get it need it. That is a problem though because a lot of times the people that make the most noise need it the least.

« Reply #86902 on: December 11, 2017, 08:34:03 PM »

I wouldn’t mind if they did some kind of work. I mean, there is plenty of work Geo4ge could do sitting on his ass. Hell, he could use his “skills” in YouTube production and do PSAs. I don’t know why Kathy can’t do some kind of public service work for her guvment hand out

« Reply #86903 on: December 11, 2017, 08:38:58 PM »
I wouldn’t mind if they did some kind of work. I mean, there is plenty of work Geo4ge could do sitting on his ass. Hell, he could use his “skills” in YouTube production and do PSAs. I don’t know why Kathy can’t do some kind of public service work for her guvment hand out

It's my understanding that she was a Security Professional before whatever unfortunate malady forced her onto the Disability.
Seems like she would be a natural down at the Airport keeping America's skies safe.  She could handle situations like this
with ease.

« Reply #86904 on: December 11, 2017, 08:43:33 PM »
We all Know Kathy can’t gnaw through the packaging with her non-existent teeth.

« Reply #86905 on: December 11, 2017, 08:59:06 PM »
We don't need to cut it just make sure the people that get it need it. That is a problem though because a lot of times the people that make the most noise need it the least.

We have a $20 trillion national debt, and that doesn't include states, cities, counties, water districts, fire districts, park districts, school districts and every other political entity that borrows as much as it can and wastes most of it.  It doesn't include future government pensions, Social Security, Medicare, ObamaCare, and everything else they've promised. 

Once these programs are instituted, and once promises are made, they are impossible to get rid of - and dig us ever deeper in debt.  For example look how hard it is to get rid of an obscenity like ObamaCare - even after the voters turned first the House, then the Senate, then the presidency over to people vowing to repeal it.

Meanwhile we're told we have to import millions of people to ''do jobs Americans won't do''.  And of course most of them somehow qualify for more handouts.

It's not sustainable.  Either we get a handle on it, or at some point the country collapses

I'm done.  I think we should tell everyone that it's all going away in one year.  That gives the charities a year to figure out who really needs help with the limited funds they have, and who should be sent out to pick produce, get help from family, or die.

« Reply #86906 on: December 11, 2017, 09:08:13 PM »
We have a $20 trillion national debt, and that doesn't include states, cities, counties, water districts, fire districts, park districts, school districts and every other political entity that borrows as much as it can and wastes most of it.  It doesn't include future government pensions, Social Security, Medicare, ObamaCare, and everything else they've promised. 

Once these programs are instituted, and once promises are made, they are impossible to get rid of - and dig us ever deeper in debt.  For example look how hard it is to get rid of an obscenity like ObamaCare - even after the voters turned first the House, then the Senate, then the presidency over to people vowing to repeal it.

Meanwhile we're told we have to import millions of people to ''do jobs Americans won't do''.  And of course most of them somehow qualify for more handouts.

It's not sustainable.  Either we get a handle on it, or at some point the country collapses

I'm done.  I think we should tell everyone that it's all going away in one year.  That gives the charities a year to figure out who really needs help with the limited funds they have, and who should be sent out to pick produce, get help from family, or die.

It wasn't a $20 trillion debt when Bill Clinton was in office. Heck, we had so much money Bush decided to give $300 dollars back to every citizen. Remember that? Have you noticed the pattern? Democrats get the budget in order, Republicans spend the shit out of it.

« Reply #86907 on: December 11, 2017, 09:08:41 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

« Reply #86908 on: December 11, 2017, 09:09:49 PM »
It wasn't a $20 trillion debt when Bill Clinton was in office. Heck, we had so much money Bush decided to give $300 dollars back to every citizen. Remember that? Have you noticed the pattern? Democrats get the budget in order, Republicans spend the shit out of it.

You seem to be ignoring a lot of recent history.  ;D

« Reply #86909 on: December 11, 2017, 09:10:55 PM »
You seem to be ignoring a lot of recent history.  ;D

Yeah, the economy seems to be doing well right now but it is at the cost of the planet we live on so enjoy it while you can because your grandchildren won't.