• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 18, 2017, 10:56:36 PM
what's next ?
the FAT CUNT SENDA presents...
a "remote food review" at the local "soup kitchen" ?
an idea...
since "The Guy from Pittsburgh" is taken...

"George" had better hop on "theFATCUNTSENDA.com" before it's too late !

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on November 18, 2017, 01:10:59 PM
Many of those on welfare have 8 kids.  Do you now provide free daycare?  Do you use other "welfare workers" to take care of somebody's 8 kids while you have them spend a shift at the slaughter house?

Hmm.  Okay, here's an idea.  We track down the fathers.  Since they abandoned their wife and 8 children....we harvest their organs and auction them off to offset the welfare debt?

Who

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 18, 2017, 10:27:00 PM
Maybe you should pay for a subscription for Hello Fresh for George.

You know, I think you're right. It's a shame Senda has to endure the indignity of eating bland food that's delivered to him free of charge by generous volunteers, especially when they include beets and lima beans. He hates beets and lima beans.  So here's what I'm going to do.  I'm going to buy that Hello Fresh subscription for him.  I'm also going to find a good full-time housekeeper for him.  Senda has told us numerous times he hates cleaning because "it's work."  And, after careful consideration, I agree with him.  I just don't think it's fair he should have to clean up after himself. We all benefit from the work he does.  If it weren't for Senda the world wouldn't have access to the latest breaking news.  We wouldn't have a clue about what's going on in the world. Mass shootings, terrorist attacks, governments toppled . . . we wouldn't know any of it without Senda telling us about it moments after it happened and offering commentary about it.

I'm going to start looking for a really great housekeeper for Senda today.  If you or anyone else have any suggestions for qualified candidates, please let me know.  Keep in mind that, although he's not a bigot, Senda isn't too keen on non-caucasians, especially if they've ever visited an ER.  So please limit your recommendations to caucasians, preferably young female caucasians so he can leer at them as they work and perhaps enjoy a twitchie or two.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 18, 2017, 11:24:44 PM

Hmm.  Okay, here's an idea.  We track down the fathers.  Since they abandoned their wife and 8 children....we harvest their organs and auction them off to offset the welfare debt?

Brilliant! We'll just declare all deadbeat dads to be terrorists.  ;)

starrmtn001

O'Neill.  Thanks again for another series of your Gold Medal gifs.  Please, keep 'em coming. ;D ;)

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MffCI8rNUwk
Here are the comments from the video.
JKMCraveTV
JKMCraveTV
1 day ago
Hi George - Do you have to prove hardship in order to qualify for Meals on Wheels?
George Senda
George Senda
9 hours ago
+JKMCraveTV Yes, but one can pay for it but its optional. If you cannot afford it, its free. And there have been months where I could not afford it, I was that broke.

If Falkie would have not wasted his money on any crap that he orders online He WOULD HAVE THE MONEY to buy all of the food that he needs to get fatter.

damon

Quote from: damon on November 19, 2017, 06:01:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MffCI8rNUwk
Here are the comments from the video.
JKMCraveTV
JKMCraveTV
1 day ago
Hi George - Do you have to prove hardship in order to qualify for Meals on Wheels?
George Senda
George Senda
9 hours ago
+JKMCraveTV Yes, but one can pay for it but its optional. If you cannot afford it, its free. And there have been months where I could not afford it, I was that broke.

If Falkie would have not wasted his money on any crap that he orders online He WOULD HAVE THE MONEY to buy all of the food that he needs to get fatter.
Hey fat fuck Senda, why dont you go to safeway and cook your own food. here is is a youtube video that might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWnnVnVHrU

damon

Falkie it is cheaper and healthier to cook your own meals. When you go to wally world, safeway and any other place, buy store brand and not name brands items will save you money too.
Here are some videos on how to prepare some meals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOvTUoI5pAc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qtmz1FDww0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyj8wH2iTYg
https://www.youtube.com/user/OnePotChefShow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb6l0V1tJNw
There is a raleys near you too Falkie and have a Raley's chef menu and it website is http://raleyschefsmenu.com/ it have meals that you can cook in 15-20minutes or less.
the closest one is at
Nob Hill Foods
520 Center Avenue
Martinez
925-370-9400

hey FAT CUNT SENDA,
I have been to other countries at least 50 times, Mexico on south, and have met many people who use THEIR EARNED MONEY to purchase food...
(note: I did say EARNED MONEY...NOT WELFARE HANDOUTS)
they care for themselves and family...
they are PROUD to earn their way...

the FAT CUNT SENDA IS NOT PROUD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 18, 2017, 10:56:36 PM
what's next ?
the FAT CUNT SENDA presents...
a "remote food review" at the local "soup kitchen" ?

Agreed. That guy is a total cunt, a truly worthless, self-adsorbed loser and grifter on the worst of scales. I only say that because he claims to "an official researcher and contributor" to that "Coast To Coast AM" and sells that tag on his merchandising. Further declaring on his "for-profit" merchandising he is "personal friends" with both George Noory and Art Bell.

I already know Noory is a lying, insecure, vindictive (to the point of almost borderline psychotic) narcissistic SOB. But now I learned about Bell. Something I never knew: He is a "personal friend" of this guy? That knocks Art Bell down more than a few notches in my book. It really does.

Then that Senda f*ck and some "official" agent of that "Coast To Coast AM" -- or so he claims -- has the gall to post videos in which he proves he can feed himself -- then leeches off that "Meals On Wheels" volunteer program and gripes like a whining b*tch that it doesn't meet his standards? I hope Premiere Networks is proud of itself for endorsing that pile of human manure.

Then the videos with the "I'm Turkeyed Out" for the year. In other words, he has enough turkey to last him, yet claims he'll go the Thanksgiving "Free Meals For the Needy" so he can get things other than turkey? Did I hear that fat, useless cunt right? Hey, needy people go these volunteer-worked events to help those in need. But some George Senda -- who claims he has enough turkey to last him the rest of the year -- is seriously going to such a gathering to leech more for himself?

Did I hear and read his videos right? Or am I just some little "hater and troll" who cares about people and detests some lair, cheat and con-artist grifter claiming he is "in need" when people really are?

His videos, as they stand posted publicly, indicated an abuse of the "Meals On Wheels" program; and even at the use and abuse of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday dinner events for the needy in his area. What a cunt and a putz, as I read earlier from another poster. I think I recall another very wise comment that stated: "Not only is he a cunt, but a putz." Yes, such true words as could be every laid out on a keyboard in our modern times.

Hey, some of us in our past have known what it's like to survive on nothing but Cheerios and water for weeks at a time. Some people have known bad things -- and, as a result, resent some loser, liar and grifter who is "very unhappy" with what he has -- which for some, is a lot more than they had, but don't complain. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 19, 2017, 09:18:32 PM
Agreed. That guy is a total cunt, a truly worthless, self-adsorbed loser and grifter on the worst of scales. I only say that because he claims to "an official researcher and contributor" to that "Coast To Coast AM" and sells that tag on his merchandising. Further declaring on his "for-profit" merchandising he is "personal friends" with both George Noory and Art Bell.

I already know Noory is a lying, insecure, vindictive (to the point of almost borderline psychotic) narcissistic SOB. But now I learned about Bell. Something I never knew: He is a "personal friend" of this guy? That knocks Art Bell down more than a few notches in my book. It really does...

I very much doubt Art Bell is a personal friend.  When Falkie speaks of going to Phrump, he talks about driving up to Art's place - and staying outside.  Falkie makes all sorts of claims.  He may have exchanged emails, or who knows maybe somehow got him on the phone once or twice, but that's the extent of it.

Noory isn't his friend either.  Noory bought off a pain in the ass YouTube ''star'' that was making derogatory videos about him.  They played him for awhile, probably still are - acted friendly, even let him be on the air in an official capacity a few times, but Noory was never his friend. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 19, 2017, 09:18:32 PM
Agreed. That guy is a total cunt, a truly worthless, self-adsorbed loser and grifter on the worst of scales...

People sometimes seem to have some sympathy for Kathy, but she's as bad as he is.  She sticks around for what she can mooch or grift off him.  They deserve other, and whatever comes their way from the other one.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 19, 2017, 10:23:04 PM
I very much doubt Art Bell is a personal friend.  When Falkie speaks of going to Pahrump, he talks about driving up to Art's place - and staying outside.  Falkie makes all sorts of claims.  He may have exchanged emails, or who knows maybe somehow got him on the phone, but that's the extent of it.

Noory isn't his friend either.  Noory bought off a pain in the ass YouTube ''star'' that was making derogatory videos about him.  They played him for a while, probably still are - acted friendly, even let him be on the air in an official capacity a few times, but Noory was never his friend.
That about sums it up.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 19, 2017, 10:23:04 PM
I very much doubt Art Bell is a personal friend.

But doesn't George Senda claim it's "illegal" to use someone's name or image to profit from? As he claims is being done about him? Check out his online store. He uses the trademark name "Coast To Coast AM," and the name of both George Noory and Art Bell as "personal friends" to attempt to profit from said names. He must not be lying, or someone would have cut off his "Cafe Press" merchandise for attempting to profit from a cited association -- more at an implied endorsement -- from said parties?   

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 19, 2017, 10:37:55 PM
But doesn't George Senda claim it's "illegal" to use someone's name or image to profit from? As he claims is being done about him? Check out his online store. He uses the trademark name "Coast To Coast AM," and the name of both George Noory and Art Bell as "personal friends" to attempt to profit from said names. He must not be lying, or someone would have cut off his "Cafe Press" merchandise for attempting to profit from a cited association -- more at an implied endorsement -- from said parties?

Maybe Art doesn't know about it.  Or care for some reason.  Maybe he thinks Falkie is the slightly retarded, diseased, disabled senior - the way he tries to portray himself when it suits his purposes. 

As far as Noory, he may not know either, or just figures it's best to continue appeasing Falkie

I also highly doubt Falkie actually sells product.  Is it really worth it for Art or George to pay a lawyer to address this?

I really don't know.  I'm fairly confident they aren't buddies though.  Heck, send them an email and ask - I'd be interested in their responses.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on November 19, 2017, 10:37:55 PM
But doesn't George Senda claim it's "illegal" to use someone's name or image to profit from? As he claims is being done about him?...

The rules don't apply to him.  He printed out several of my cartoons for Noory to sign so he could sell them on Ebay.  I wasn't asked for permission, and it wasn't granted.  Since he was doing it anyway, I asked him to get one for me. 

What was I to do, hire a lawyer?  He already told everyone multiple times his welfare check can't be taken to pay legal claims, and bragged about not paying a credit card balance he owed because he isn't subject to credit collection.  I guess all he'd have to do if his ''store'' was taken down is open the same thing up elsewhere.