Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4616348 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #86400 on: November 18, 2017, 03:08:42 PM »

Senda, just what the hell do you want for free? You've been living off the hard work and goodwill of strangers your entire life. Everybody on this site has a story to tell. Everyone but you has been busting their ass 8 or 12 hours a day or more for years, earning their keep, supporting a family, paying taxes, contributing to society.

You? You're a professional grifter. A con artist. You play all the time and get up at noon. Then play some more. Volunteers donate food, prepare the food then personally deliver it to your fat ass and how do you show your gratitude? You take a bite and spit it their face.

The food is FREE. Eat it, be grateful and STFU.

Asshole.
I hope that everyone calls meals on wheels about George the ASSHOLE.

Re: falkie is stealing food from people who REALLY NEEDS THE FOOD.
« Reply #86401 on: November 18, 2017, 03:13:54 PM »

The program is funded through a variety of resources including client contributions. Each Meals on Wheels client is asked to contribute what they can afford towards the cost of their meals.
Services

Gosh. I wonder how much Senda contributes toward the cost of the meals delivered to him?

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #86402 on: November 18, 2017, 03:14:00 PM »
Interesting idea- when you are only talking about a small number of people... However, the "'illegals" do the housekeeping in hotels, pick the fruit and work in slaughter houses- all private entities... And you are talking about a very large number of people on government programs to put to work.

Either you now supply certain farms and hotel chains with free labour (and ask them to give up a hard working "illegal" and replace them with 3 "welfare workers,") or you have to set up entire government run industries to put these people to work.  Neither options appears to be consisting with a "capitalist system."

Many of those on welfare have 8 kids.  Do you now provide free daycare?  Do you use other "welfare workers" to take care of somebody's 8 kids while you have them spend a shift at the slaughter house?

How do you get these people from their house in the projects to the farms?  I suppose you could set up entire transit networks with buses driven and maintained by other "welfare workers".

Hell- this sounds like the best new massive beauracracy to come along in awhile.  Think of all of the new government workers needed to support this new system.  Perfect example of a good "conservative invented government program."

***To be clear- I think that the possibility of offering some incentives or even allow people to choose to work would be a good idea.  I'm sure that some people want to work and getting some experience could actually help them.  But imagine trying to force 300,000 "Senda's" to go to work every day?  How many doctors notes you are going to get- how many cars don't start each morning- how many of them claim their boss is abusing them- how many of them get caught "plunging" a toilet?

I think a better question is why have 8 kids when you can't support one.

Re: Questions That Someone Could Have Googled
« Reply #86403 on: November 18, 2017, 03:16:09 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

« Reply #86404 on: November 18, 2017, 03:16:56 PM »
That, or it's a flavor other than salt, butter, or ketchup.
Dammit, PB.  Are ya tryin' to make us all hurl? >:(   

Re: George the fat ass
« Reply #86405 on: November 18, 2017, 03:57:37 PM »
Correct.  He gets it because he's a lazy greedy ass.

And makes disparaging videos about them because he's an entitled, unappreciative ass
He's not just an ass, he is a cunt and a putz as well.

He's got the whole crotchular region covered.

« Reply #86406 on: November 18, 2017, 04:05:35 PM »

Excellent question.

I've always thought the feds should offer a free TV and pizza to anyone who would voluntarily come in to a clinic to be sterilized.  Think of the money the taxpayers would save on welfare over the years. Far fewer unwanted, hungry, abused kids who'd grow up to be drug dealers.  Far fewer abortions. Everybody wins.

« Reply #86407 on: November 18, 2017, 04:48:50 PM »

Because abortion is considered taboo.

« Reply #86408 on: November 18, 2017, 04:54:50 PM »
And, because sex is no longer considered sacred but is as common as a handshake, now.

« Reply #86409 on: November 18, 2017, 05:51:33 PM »

Birth control is cheap, available everywhere and effective. Anyone too poor to support themselves who has a bunch of kids is irresponsible. Children born to idiots don't stand a chance in this world. They'll grow up poor, hungry, malnourished, abused, uneducated and probably end up as stupid and irresponsible as their parents. A never-ending cycle.

Only you can prevent a senda monster by using birth control.
« Reply #86410 on: November 18, 2017, 06:05:05 PM »
Birth control is cheap, available everywhere and effective. Anyone too poor to support themselves who has a bunch of kids is irresponsible. Children born to idiots don't stand a chance in this world. They'll grow up poor, hungry, malnourished, abused, uneducated and probably end up as stupid and irresponsible as their parents. A never-ending cycle.
everyone should use Birth control and people who can not afford kids should not have kids. lets use falkie as the reason for why we need to use birth control. Remember what Smoky said about forest fires " only you can prevent forest fires". Im going to change his words a little. Im going to say " ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT A SENDA MONSTER IF YOU USE BIRTH CONTROL".

if I had a TARDIS.
« Reply #86411 on: November 18, 2017, 06:06:48 PM »
If i had a time machine like the TARDIS, I would remind George's parents to use birth control so they would never have a loser of a son.

« Reply #86412 on: November 18, 2017, 07:16:44 PM »
And, because sex is no longer considered sacred but is as common as a handshake, now.

sometimes sex is a handshake....  ;)

« Reply #86413 on: November 18, 2017, 07:30:13 PM »
sometimes sex is a handshake....  ;)

True dat!    ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #86414 on: November 18, 2017, 09:53:59 PM »

Therefore easy available abortions lowers the amount of people that will grow up poor, hungry, malnourished, abused, uneducated and probably end up as stupid and irresponsible as their parents. Thus slowing the cycle.

« Reply #86415 on: November 18, 2017, 10:22:03 PM »
Therefore easy available abortions lowers the amount of people that will grow up poor, hungry, malnourished, abused, uneducated and probably end up as stupid and irresponsible as their parents. Thus slowing the cycle.
I have been against both abortions and euthanasia...
but your argument is "bringing me around" to at least reconsider euthanasia...

I propose since it is late to abort the FAT CUNT SENDA...
we begin by euthanizing the FAT CUNT SENDA !

that frees up a domicile and 4500 calories daily for a contributing member of society !
PLUS ALL THE MEDICAL RESOURCES FREED UP FOR deserving contributing members of society !

« Reply #86416 on: November 18, 2017, 10:27:00 PM »

Senda, just what the hell do you want for free? You've been living off the hard work and goodwill of strangers your entire life. Everybody on this site has a story to tell. Everyone but you has been busting their ass 8 or 12 hours a day or more for years, earning their keep, supporting a family, paying taxes, contributing to society.

You? You're a professional grifter. A con artist. You play all the time and get up at noon. Then play some more. Volunteers donate food, prepare the food then personally deliver it to your fat ass and how do you show your gratitude? You take a bite and spit it their face.

The food is FREE. Eat it, be grateful and STFU.

Asshole.

Maybe you should pay for a subscription for Hello Fresh for George.

« Reply #86417 on: November 18, 2017, 10:37:09 PM »
but...
are you sure ?
with all the home gourmet delivery services available today...
perhaps it would be wiser to suggest paying for ALL of them and let the FAT CUNT SENDA let you know which one meets his expectations first...
before committing to a lifetime supply...

just a suggestion

« Reply #86418 on: November 18, 2017, 10:56:36 PM »

what's next ?
the FAT CUNT SENDA presents...
a "remote food review" at the local "soup kitchen" ?

« Reply #86419 on: November 18, 2017, 11:09:55 PM »
what's next ?
the FAT CUNT SENDA presents...
a "remote food review" at the local "soup kitchen" ?
an idea...
since "The Guy from Pittsburgh" is taken...

"George" had better hop on "theFATCUNTSENDA.com" before it's too late !

« Reply #86420 on: November 18, 2017, 11:24:44 PM »
Many of those on welfare have 8 kids.  Do you now provide free daycare?  Do you use other "welfare workers" to take care of somebody's 8 kids while you have them spend a shift at the slaughter house?

Hmm.  Okay, here's an idea.  We track down the fathers.  Since they abandoned their wife and 8 children....we harvest their organs and auction them off to offset the welfare debt?

« Reply #86421 on: November 18, 2017, 11:46:36 PM »
Join Falkie2013 on his journey of Wikipedia, self-discovery, YouTube, and self-promotion.

If this is some sort of hai'yup

mmm

« Reply #86422 on: November 19, 2017, 09:47:29 AM »

You know, I think you're right. It's a shame Senda has to endure the indignity of eating bland food that's delivered to him free of charge by generous volunteers, especially when they include beets and lima beans. He hates beets and lima beans.  So here's what I'm going to do.  I'm going to buy that Hello Fresh subscription for him.  I'm also going to find a good full-time housekeeper for him.  Senda has told us numerous times he hates cleaning because "it's work."  And, after careful consideration, I agree with him.  I just don't think it's fair he should have to clean up after himself. We all benefit from the work he does.  If it weren't for Senda the world wouldn't have access to the latest breaking news.  We wouldn't have a clue about what's going on in the world. Mass shootings, terrorist attacks, governments toppled . . . we wouldn't know any of it without Senda telling us about it moments after it happened and offering commentary about it.

I'm going to start looking for a really great housekeeper for Senda today.  If you or anyone else have any suggestions for qualified candidates, please let me know.  Keep in mind that, although he's not a bigot, Senda isn't too keen on non-caucasians, especially if they've ever visited an ER.  So please limit your recommendations to caucasians, preferably young female caucasians so he can leer at them as they work and perhaps enjoy a twitchie or two.

« Reply #86423 on: November 19, 2017, 02:05:01 PM »

Hmm.  Okay, here's an idea.  We track down the fathers.  Since they abandoned their wife and 8 children....we harvest their organs and auction them off to offset the welfare debt?

Brilliant! We'll just declare all deadbeat dads to be terrorists.  ;)

« Reply #86427 on: November 19, 2017, 02:26:48 PM »
Let your imagination go wild...