Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4635919 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #86250 on: November 12, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »
Hey, guyz and galz.  WR250 will be spinning tunes.  Chat at UFOShip.   ;) ;D

Tunes: http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream.m3u

Chat: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #86251 on: November 12, 2017, 07:00:47 PM »
Hey, guyz and galz.  WR250 will be spinning tunes.  Chat at UFOShip.   ;) ;D

Tunes: http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream.m3u

Chat: http://ufoship.com/chat/

It'd  be nice is Cheflst gace us another Martinez Tonight

« Reply #86252 on: November 12, 2017, 07:09:48 PM »
It'd  be nice is Cheflst gave us another Martinez Tonight
Yes.  I so agree with you.

« Reply #86253 on: November 12, 2017, 09:49:58 PM »
maybe SENDA can arrange an interview with Harvey Weinstein...
at his corner Starbucks (the one with the busty blonde adolescent girls...)
the FAT CUNT SENDA could share with Harvey the "art of twitching"

« Reply #86254 on: November 12, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
maybe SENDA can arrange an interview with Harvey Weinstein...
at his corner Starbucks (the one with the busty blonde adolescent girls...)
the FAT CUNT SENDA could share with Harvey the "art of twitching"
That's funny, in a creepy sort of way. :o

« Reply #86255 on: November 13, 2017, 03:00:35 AM »

chefist is busy being my spotter. 

« Reply #86256 on: November 13, 2017, 03:04:37 AM »
George, Tizzy and I wish you the best with your ongoing knee and sinus problems and the upcoming eye cataract surgery.

It's great to see that George is again doing videos from the old set that has all the wonderful props. Both Tizzy and I were concerned that it may of been dismantled.

Watching the fat one speak....  I can see the double-double chin.   But what is that weight like droop in his double-double chin?  Pelican like, did eat a dick and forget to swallow?

« Reply #86257 on: November 13, 2017, 04:54:28 AM »
Senda finally called in the favour form the hells angels.  So long, Chefist.  :(

« Reply #86258 on: November 13, 2017, 07:57:46 AM »
Senda finally called in the favour form the hells angels.  So long, Chefist.  :(

As far as ways to die go, getting snuffed by the Hell's Angels is pretty bad ass.

« Reply #86259 on: November 13, 2017, 12:57:32 PM »
An up and coming George Senda:

« Reply #86260 on: November 14, 2017, 02:45:26 AM »
I can't help but notice the matchmaking pace of this thread has slowed way down. 

There haven't been any marriages between posters here for awhile now, unless they're keeping it quiet.  So step up, who's next?

« Reply #86261 on: November 14, 2017, 03:04:08 AM »
I can't help but notice the matchmaking pace of this thread has slowed way down. 

There haven't been any marriages between posters here for awhile now, unless they're keeping it quiet.  So step up, who's next?

My Debbie Gibson poster just married my RATT poster. Gender reversed, printed paper Polygamy is a lovely thing.

« Reply #86262 on: November 14, 2017, 03:21:13 AM »
My Debbie Gibson poster just married my RATT poster. Gender reversed, printed paper Polygamy is a lovely thing.

Was Farrah Fawcett with the red bathing suit invited to the wedding?  :D

« Reply #86263 on: November 14, 2017, 03:54:59 PM »

Senda's life was never what made this thread interesting.

« Reply #86264 on: November 14, 2017, 04:04:56 PM »
Senda's life was never what made this thread interesting.

Exactly! ;) ;D

« Reply #86265 on: November 14, 2017, 08:53:46 PM »

You live in Berkeley, right?

What are you doing this afternoon?

« Reply #86266 on: November 15, 2017, 07:07:30 AM »
As far as ways to die go, getting snuffed by the Hell's Angels is pretty bad ass.

Woo, first top right.

« Reply #86267 on: November 15, 2017, 07:15:15 AM »
Woo, first top right.

Bask in the glory!  As it doesn't happen too often  [at least for me]

« Reply #86268 on: November 15, 2017, 09:06:17 AM »
In the era of cable TV, radio stations and widely accessible Internet, it is more important than ever to point out that no news topic is truly covered until a fut cunt in Martinez points his iPad at his window and babbles about it.

« Reply #86269 on: November 15, 2017, 10:29:42 AM »
I seem to have passed into the afterlife last night (damn that Taco Bell) and am encountering a great deal of difficulty finding my way back.  I ran into Dr. Evelyn Paglini this morning. Or yesterday. Or last year. Actually it's hard to tell when I ran into her because there's no time here. Anyway, I told her I wasn't particularly thrilled with being dead but she didn't have any ideas. Houdini didn't offer any help either. Had a chat with Senda's mother and she said her son is full of shit.

I'll let you know if there's a way out of here.

P.S. Here are two things I've learned since being pronounced DOA:

1) All those psychics you've heard on Coast to Coast are frauds. There is only ONE way for the dead to communicate with the living: Bellgab.

2) Don't eat at Taco Bell.

P.P.S. If you have any ideas let me know ASAP. I overheard something about cremation on Saturday. That can't be good.

« Reply #86271 on: November 15, 2017, 03:54:05 PM »

Senda, I think I speak for many others on here when I tell you this. Grabbing me by the throat would be a really bad idea.  I'd walk away uninjured and you'd be 400 lbs of blubber lying on the ground moaning in pain.

If you don't want people on message boards calling you a racist then stop posting your racist filth on the internet for the world to see.  Stop complaining about non-caucasians taking up space in the ER while you're there getting your free medical care. Stop running your fat, ignorant mouth all over the net and people will stop talking about you. Is that so fucking hard for you to understand?

Asshole.  BTW, I reported you to YouTube for threatening violence. I would encourage others to do the same.

« Reply #86272 on: November 15, 2017, 05:02:47 PM »
I seem to have passed into the afterlife last night (damn that Taco Bell) and am encountering a great deal of difficulty finding my way back.  I ran into Dr. Evelyn Paglini this morning. Or yesterday. Or last year. Actually it's hard to tell when I ran into her because there's no time here. Anyway, I told her I wasn't particularly thrilled with being dead but she didn't have any ideas. Houdini didn't offer any help either. Had a chat with Senda's mother and she said her son is full of shit.

1) All those psychics you've heard on Coast to Coast are frauds. There is only ONE way for the dead to communicate with the living: Bellgab.

P.P.S. If you have any ideas let me know ASAP. I overheard something about cremation on Saturday. That can't be good.

(Pssssttt, Who.  Over here.      PM me.  I've been there many times and I know the way out). ;)

« Reply #86273 on: November 15, 2017, 05:05:25 PM »

I love you George, would you marry me? I could make you very happy. I'm also financially secure, own property in Marin County and employ immigrant gay gardeners only.

What say you?

« Reply #86274 on: November 15, 2017, 05:44:07 PM »
I love you George, would you marry me? I could make you very happy. I'm also financially secure, own property in Marin County and employ immigrant gay gardeners only.

What say you?
Marin County?  Wow!  That's the high rent district.  I think Clint Eastwood lives there, or he used to.
George would be really stupid to turn down your offer.  But then, George and stupid are redundant. ::)

« Reply #86275 on: November 15, 2017, 05:57:51 PM »
Senda, I think I speak for many others on here when I tell you this. Grabbing me by the throat would be a really bad idea.  I'd walk away uninjured and you'd be 400 lbs of blubber lying on the ground moaning in pain.

If you don't want people on message boards calling you a racist then stop posting your racist filth on the internet for the world to see.  Stop complaining about non-caucasians taking up space in the ER while you're there getting your free medical care. Stop running your fat, ignorant mouth all over the net and people will stop talking about you. Is that so fucking hard for you to understand?

Asshole.  BTW, I reported you to YouTube for threatening violence. I would encourage others to do the same.
I have reported it too. at 1 minute and 53 seconds its when The master wants to cause pain like darth vader.

« Reply #86276 on: November 15, 2017, 06:04:11 PM »

Hope is not lost Who.   Start here Post 1, Page 1 of the Dietrich thread.

As a teenager, Douglas passed away.  After three days, the government re-animated him using nano-blood.    There was an
added bonus in that during his recovery, the government had him copulate with a female callled #136 several times a day.
Beats physical therapy in a rehab facility, eh? 

I know it sounds looney but that is Dietrich's story......  The answer lies in that thread - somewhere.

Good luck and Godspeed on your journey back.

« Reply #86277 on: November 15, 2017, 06:04:45 PM »
Marin County?  Wow!  That's the high rent district.  I think Clint Eastwood lives there, or he used to.
George would be really stupid to turn down your offer.  But then, George and stupid are redundant. ::)

"Rowdy Yates"  owns a Hotel-Restaurant business in Carmel-by-the-Sea, near Monterey which is also where he lives today. He also served a few terms as Mayor years ago. While we all know him as Dirty Harry it was the movie he directed and starred in 'Gran Torino' which made $268 million in theaters worldwide, becoming the highest-grossing film of Eastwood's career.

Good job Inspector Callahan....

« Reply #86279 on: November 15, 2017, 06:27:03 PM »

One day the internet will have one less asshole and creep in general making lame ass videos.