Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4636513 times)

Falkie: The Guy Who Talks Nonstop About "Haters" Seems Full Of Hate
« Reply #85650 on: October 23, 2017, 08:46:58 AM »
If he really wrote this, this is really sad:

BEGIN QUOTE<< I have an idiot for a girlfriend.>>END QUOTE

How about that? I feel a lot of love, compassion and understanding in that relationship. I know he denied ever beating her and the restraining orders were all thrown out of court, but if those words are what he wrote it indicates an abusive personality. If that woman had half a brain, she'd cut loose from that guy right now. Before it may get worse.

The "idiot" is that guy himself. Full of hate speech. Full of anti-social words. Full of false accusations. He's been give one more chance on YouTube. No, nothing was "anonymous." No, it was no "lying coward" that made his hate speech known. Those people were given full information and valid points that could be cross-referenced in his videos. It is that he fails to note.

He's got one more chance. He is being given that. It's up to him how he proceeds. I hear him state that social-media platform censors his "free speech." Well, he best read those terms and conditions of use again. What hate speech he issues is not "free speech" and that platform is not intended to support such users.

Does he get it now?

Re: Falkie: The Guy Who Talks Nonstop About "Haters" Seems Full Of Hate
« Reply #85651 on: October 23, 2017, 09:46:32 AM »
If he really wrote this, this is really sad:

BEGIN QUOTE<< I have an idiot for a girlfriend.>>END QUOTE

How about that? I feel a lot of love, compassion and understanding in that relationship. I know he denied ever beating her and the restraining orders were all thrown out of court, but if those words are what he wrote it indicates an abusive personality. If that woman had half a brain, she'd cut loose from that guy right now. Before it may get worse.

The "idiot" is that guy himself. Full of hate speech. Full of anti-social words. Full of false accusations. He's been give one more chance on YouTube. No, nothing was "anonymous." No, it was no "lying coward" that made his hate speech known. Those people were given full information and valid points that could be cross-referenced in his videos. It is that he fails to note.

He's got one more chance. He is being given that. It's up to him how he proceeds. I hear him state that social-media platform censors his "free speech." Well, he best read those terms and conditions of use again. What hate speech he issues is not "free speech" and that platform is not intended to support such users.

Does he get it now?
NO
George NEVER gets it
if you disagree, please note ONE TIME George got it

after George's THIRD STRIKE from YouTube (and it WILL occur), there will NO traditional George YouTube rant entitled "The EVIL YouTube bends to George SENDA"
LOL
(they SHUT HIM DOWN, and REMOVED all traces of a "little insignificant" FAT MAN named SENDA)
LOL

you do understand, ALL the online businesses George defrauds (along with all his benefactors) just take it "on the chin" as he is NOT WORTH the valuable time it would take to seek justice...
but, YouTube just needs to HIT THAT DELETE KEY several times and problem solved...
LOL

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85652 on: October 23, 2017, 10:33:06 AM »
Oops...barely 14 minutes into a replay of last nights broadcast today and suddenly it was stopped by YouTube!

Another time out for George? Oh the shame...tsk, tsk, tsk.

Original YouTube link:

;

Is Falkie winning the troll wars?

YouTube has apparently unbanned Falkieís previous unwatchable video livestream from last week.

Also, Tiny One failed to escape Kathyís prison; Tiny One simply went into super stealth mode to troll Kathy.

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #85653 on: October 23, 2017, 10:43:28 AM »

Also, Tiny One failed to escape Kathyís prison; Tiny One simply went into super stealth mode to troll Kathy.
it's called "fight or flight" and is a self preservation technique Tiny One is using...
hisss, scratch and bite if cornered...
otherwise, run like hell

damn, Tiny One must be upping the game as survival in the wild against raccoons, coyotes, dogs, automobiles and other dangers is a piece of cake when compared to survival while incarcerated in slow Kathy's den of kitty torture...

RUN TINY ONE RUN...

« Reply #85654 on: October 23, 2017, 11:42:33 AM »
... Also, Tiny One failed to escape Kathyís prison; Tiny One simply went into super stealth mode to troll Kathy.

Either that or Kathy told Falkie she escaped as a trial balloon to see how he'd react. 

Either way, he's not getting the $2

« Reply #85655 on: October 23, 2017, 11:51:26 AM »
Either that or Kathy told Falkie she escaped as a trial balloon to see how he'd react. 

Either way, he's not getting the $2
I felt sure SENDA could count on WhiteCrow to help him out and provide the $2 (ONLY $2.00 !) in his time of need...
but, I guess not...
just another let down from a so called "supporter" for a poor, morbidly obese, disabled 65 year old...
named SENDA
LOL

« Reply #85656 on: October 23, 2017, 02:28:04 PM »
Needs two dollars for Halloween decorations.

« Reply #85657 on: October 23, 2017, 02:38:11 PM »
Hey you know I'm a friend, but I just can't watch these Tiny One vids anymore. They really stress me out. I think it was a horrible, horrible mistake. Every stray cat I've ever adopted has come to me, hung around for a while and finally strolled into my apartment and made herself at home. I never had a choice in it. But I did have the money to take them to the vet, get them shots, checkups, flea baths, etc. Did you guys do that with Tiny One? You can't just yank a cat off the street, pack it up on a bus, travel miles away and throw it in a strange apartment. That aside, it sounds like Cathy has too much stress and confusion and instability in her life to have a cat right now. And cats need friends - always rescue them in pairs (from shelters).  I've owned 6 cats throughout my life. 4 lived to be 18. The other 2 are 9 so far and doing OK. I'm sorry for the rant. I just hate it when people who are already struggling financially add to that burden by grabbing a pet off the streets. Case in point: Borrowing money for kitty litter; asking for cat food donations. I know it's your thing, but maybe stop feeding the strays -- trust me, they have lots of other food sources -- and spend your money on just your own cats. Ugh, as an animal lover, these vids cause me angst. I can't come over here anymore.

+TheErinnF Iíve only had to ask for cat food help when other unexpected things took too much money or illness has dulled my ability to think. However, Orangey, Grey, Pretty One have NO other source of food. One of the cats was skin and bones before i started feeding her. In less than a year my financial situation will be much better. I am not going to detail why. In about 3 months, the $25 raise will pay for all my cat litter and my other bills are ahead or getting paid down. Kathys cat boop died. Tiny Oneís litter mate was killed. Were it not for that she would be calmer.

+TheErinnF Other than the haters, you are the only persn ever to ever criticize me for feeding the cats or for rescuing a cat that was abandoned twice by its temporary owners. I have had at least 24 cats and many of them were strays and became socialzed. You may think you know what I have done to get cats to trust me but you do not.

« Reply #85658 on: October 23, 2017, 02:43:15 PM »
I felt sure SENDA could count on WhiteCrow to help him out and provide the $2 (ONLY $2.00 !) in his time of need...
but, I guess not...
just another let down from a so called "supporter" for a poor, morbidly obese, disabled 65 year old...
named SENDA
LOL

Perhaps Kathy, realizing what she's done, lied and just told Falkie the cat was still around.  I doubt she wants him coming over as soon as he gets the $2. 

Whenever he does come aound she can just tell him she's hiding in the unknown spot, or playing outside.

In the event the cat really is still in the house but she can't find her, my suggestion is to check all the empty Taco Bell bags and pizza boxes scattered around

« Reply #85659 on: October 23, 2017, 03:09:45 PM »
Perhaps Kathy, realizing what she's done, lied and just told Falkie the cat was still around.  I doubt she wants him coming over as soon as he gets the $2. 

Whenever he does come aound she can just tell him she's hiding in the unknown spot, or playing outside.

In the event the cat really is still in the house but she can't find her, my suggestion is to check all the empty Taco Bell bags and pizza boxes scattered around
yea, right
...until slow Kathy coughs up that first "fur ball"
...then it's "game over"

« Reply #85660 on: October 23, 2017, 04:14:44 PM »
it's called "fight or flight" and is a self preservation technique Tiny One is using...
hisss, scratch and bite if cornered...
otherwise, run like hell

Fuzzy taking a break after escaping the hovel and running for his life.

« Reply #85661 on: October 23, 2017, 04:18:59 PM »
THIS JUST IN!

« Reply #85663 on: October 23, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »

Almost all stray cats have fleas and some have ear mites.

« Reply #85664 on: October 23, 2017, 05:43:15 PM »
THIS JUST IN!

What a fucking idiot. The both of them. Simply disgraceful. That poor cat. That cat has more brains than the both of these imbeciles. SMH

« Reply #85665 on: October 23, 2017, 05:45:53 PM »

Almost all stray cats have fleas and some have ear mites.
so, word is Falkie and Samsquatch do too...

« Reply #85666 on: October 23, 2017, 06:10:54 PM »
Get out.

The pipeline is saying you clandestinely donated to Senda.

« Reply #85667 on: October 23, 2017, 07:13:07 PM »

an oldie but goodie...

an inflatable Fleshy Mutant slow Kathy love doll is discussed
and SENDA mentions "someone" is a serial liar...
(oh, and it isn't SENDA)
LOL

« Reply #85668 on: October 23, 2017, 07:15:25 PM »
damn, I just found out SENDA has cancelled his "meet and greet"...

and I was planning on going, but had to wait until the first of the month...
(SENDA knows how that is...)

« Reply #85669 on: October 23, 2017, 07:45:28 PM »
WHERE HAS YORKSHIRE PUTZ BEEN?

« Reply #85670 on: October 23, 2017, 08:01:52 PM »
WHERE HAS YORKSHIRE PUTZ BEEN?

Just when you think he can't be more of a cunt.

« Reply #85671 on: October 23, 2017, 08:31:33 PM »

an oldie but goodie...

an inflatable Fleshy Mutant slow Kathy love doll is discussed
and SENDA mentions "someone" is a serial liar...
(oh, and it isn't SENDA)
LOL

I wasted a lot of my time and played his periscope vids.
He rambles aimlessly about everything jumping to new subjects at the oddest times. Like when he says "My first girlfriend, that was murdered. NOT BY ME! Oh and behind me is this huge book on ghosts." Then he is off on his books.

At one point he did get to the love doll. Acording to him it is being made and sold in China and he wants a lawyer to look into it.

He also brought up Pittsburgh Dad, he is still pissed about that guy.

« Reply #85672 on: October 23, 2017, 08:37:10 PM »
... At one point he did get to the love doll. Acording to him it is being made and sold in China and he wants a lawyer to look into it...

Haha, well done - no doubt by the same person who convinced him MV's laptop was spying on him, and some of the other epic trollings.

« Reply #85673 on: October 23, 2017, 08:38:39 PM »
I wasted a lot of my time and played his periscope vids.
He rambles aimlessly about everything jumping to new subjects at the oddest times. Like when he says "My first girlfriend, that was murdered. NOT BY ME! Oh and behind me is this huge book on ghosts." Then he is off on his books.

At one point he did get to the love doll. Acording to him it is being made and sold in China and he wants a lawyer to look into it.

He also brought up Pittsburgh Dad, he is still pissed about that guy.

I've been thinking about exactly what you mention here. Is George just a disturbed and mentally incapacitated man that has the ability to post videos? Am I somehow complicit in his depravity? Should I even have a show about his seemingly mental deficiencies?

Am I wrong for my lampoonery of George and Kathy? Am I evil as others claim? Going through a little self reflection right now...

Curious as to what others think...ill or nill...God speed.

« Reply #85674 on: October 23, 2017, 08:49:39 PM »
Just when you think he can't be more of a cunt.
I assume are you meaning...
SENDA could NEVER hold even the simplest of jobs...
FIRED, while masturbating in the John with the door open...
FIRED, for stealing popcorn and just watching the movies...
FIRED, for not cleaning up, but instead participating in the bathhouse activities
FIRED, FIRED, FIRED
SENDA is the most incapable CUNT on the planet !

« Reply #85675 on: October 23, 2017, 08:52:42 PM »
I've been thinking about exactly what you mention here. Is George just a disturbed and mentally incapacitated man that has the ability to post videos? Am I somehow complicit in his depravity? Should I even have a show about his seemingly mental deficiencies?

Am I wrong for my lampoonery of George and Kathy? Am I evil as others claim? Going through a little self reflection right now...

Everyone has their quirks.  I don't think he's mentally ill, I think Falkie was spoiled and ordered around by an incredibly indulgent but strict mother; doesn't interact much with others because he'd rather manipulate and scam them than have friends - and what we see of him is the result.

I'd say do a 60 minute show on a weekly basis, based on what Falkie has been up to.  I've personally heard enough about prison rape, killing his father and girlfriend, beating Kathy, and some of that stuff though.  Keep it light and fun, prerecord some of it if you are pressed for time.

« Reply #85676 on: October 23, 2017, 08:53:01 PM »

how could you even think you are responsible for SENDA ?
SENDA IS SENDA PERIOD

SENDA IS A SAVANT...
his ONLY capability is to post YouTube videos !

NAME ONE OTHER THING HE IS CAPABLE OF ...
LOL

« Reply #85677 on: October 23, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »
Senda is a common criminal, not really worthy of the energies and manifest talents of the people who have lampooned him. One person's opinion.

He needs two bucks mailed to him and still thinks he's going to get a car and container house. He is lost as lost can be.

« Reply #85678 on: October 23, 2017, 09:01:46 PM »
Thanks all, for the feedback...we'll take this where it leads.

« Reply #85679 on: October 23, 2017, 09:30:00 PM »

Chefist, you are not doing anything wrong. Senda is a horrible human being. If he were an innocent, that would be a different story. He would have choked slow Kathy to death if someone else had not intervened. He gets aroused at little teenaged girls, he lies to get donations which is basically stealing and taking advantage of other peoples good nature, he reviles Patty who does nothing but help this asshole. He got fired for stealing at his job, he has been a welfare cheat for decades, he takes anything that is not nailed down, he threw a clock at Kathy's head, he stole a laptop from MV and then reported MV to the authorities...please I could go on all night, but I have things to do. Senda is a vile pig who gets what he deserves. Your show is very entertaining and you provide a valuable community service by helping us "trolls" vent and laugh at an absurd ass clown.  You know I'm right.