• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 21, 2017, 12:36:38 PM
He doesn't care who he sucks dry. I would actually have more respect for him if he actually sucked someone dry for money. At least then he would be earning his keep.
I am going to start a marketing campaign for this idea.  Do you have a profile of his average customer to provide?  Age, weight, orientation and annual income will be a good place to start.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2017, 11:30:25 AM
They actually give cats away for free at our local shelter...you can contribute if you want, but not required. They are vaccinated and neutered.

I believe that there is a preference given to "intact" cats in certain households to ensure that they spray and mark their territory.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 12:07:11 PM
Professional Grifter George Senda will keep his style of con going until he falls over dead from obesity and greed. "I'm (chomp, chomp, chomp) out of food (gulp, gulp) and am forced to survive with meals on wheels because I'm too disabled to prepare my own food"  Oh, excuse me while I check the oven to see if my FISH is done.....

A grifter is a con artist: someone who swindles people out of money through fraud.
If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men. Selling a bridge and starting a Ponzi scheme are things a grifter might do. The difference between a grifter and a thief is a grifter tricks you out of money through lies, while the thief takes it by force. The end result is the same.

Someone that knows his address should forward that video to the company he ordered from (Chuy's?). 

Norm

Senda states in his latest Periscope broadcast he is 'buying' a chinese made home constructed from used shipping containers for $3000 completely furnished and ready to ship and deliver to his secret location. He plans on taking at least 13 cats with him, 3 of his own and 10 others that live outside. He claims he will have plenty of room for all his stuff and more.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 01:16:53 PM
Someone that knows his address should forward that video to the company he ordered from (Chuy's?).

I believe George has his Periscope live video set to disappear after 24 hours.  If he figures out how to put #save in the video title it will remain indefinitely.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 01:22:44 PM
I believe George has his Periscope live video set to disappear after 24 hours.  If he figures out how to put #save in the video title it will remain indefinitely.

No. I meant the Unboxing video that shows there was nothing wrong with the bags of dry cat food when he opened the box.

Lord Grantham

How loud do you think the volume was on his backgammon game? Why would a backgammon game even need sound?

Also, YT now recommends Senda videos to me. So I've crossed that Rubicon.

WildCard

Quote from: username on October 21, 2017, 01:40:48 PM
I’ll be speaking to Curtis tonight about Senda.

if you could just go ahead and record that, that'd be great. (not mentioning any names, chefist.)

RE: "MY HAUL VIDEO. MEETING A STEELERS FAN& CO HOST ON PHONE TOMORROW" Here it apparently is. That guy has more "haters" to add to his list, with the Reporting Party noting it's "an ongoing issue." I think we've not heard the last of this feud, huh?

From the Martinez Police Department log, October 20, 2017:
<<BEGIN QUOTE: 20:17; Susp Vehicle; 1710200063; Occurred at Senior Center Apts on Ferry St., Martinez. RP STATES MALE AND FEMALE ARE ARGUING IN A CAR IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENTS. RP TOLD THEM TO QUIET DOWN AND THE MALE TOLD HIM HE WAS GOING TO BEAT HIM UP. RP STATES THIS IS AN ONGOING ISSUE.SUBJS ARE ASSOCIATED W/A GRY 4X4. ASSOC SUBJS TWO WMA'S AND A WFA NOW SITTING IN THE COURTYARD IFO THE APTS. Disposition: Checks Ok>>END QUOTE
-------------------------------------------
Great. He now claims now some dude wants "a piece of him," supposedly. The Pittsburgh Stealer (www.pittsburghstealer.com) would be well advised not to initiate conduct with those who may retaliate. If they don't pose an immediate threat, let it go. That's the best I can suggest.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 21, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

Great. He now claims now some dude wants "a piece of him," supposedly. The Pittsburgh Stealer (www.pittsburghstealer.com) would be well advised not to initiate conduct with those who may retaliate. If they don't pose an immediate threat, let it go. That's the best I can suggest.
even though you mean well, we all know how George feels about well intended suggestions...
count on him to do the exact opposite

anxiously awaiting the "outcome" of that...
LOL

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 01:16:53 PM

Chewie.com

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 21, 2017, 01:38:56 PM
How loud do you think the volume was on his backgammon game? Why would a backgammon game even need sound?

Also, YT now recommends Senda videos to me. So I've crossed that Rubicon.
You're one of us now.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 21, 2017, 03:45:52 PM
even though you mean well, we all know how George feels about well intended suggestions...
count on him to do the exact opposite

anxiously awaiting the "outcome" of that...
LOL

Agreed. According to the dispatcher: "RP TOLD THEM TO QUIET DOWN AND THE MALE TOLD HIM HE WAS GOING TO BEAT HIM UP." I can only hope he posts a video of that as that dude launches his assault. The RP is no doubt "our guy," and now he has a real crisis on his hands.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 21, 2017, 08:32:25 AM
you, Sir, have SOLVED a mystery that has plagued me since the question was posed...
"how George affords all this wonderfully healthy food, when he only has 7 cents left until the first of the month"

He steals it !
that's how...

Doen't he stop at the senior center and the church homeless pantry on his daily rounds?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 11:48:40 AM
Noticed he divulged his latest scam. Did you notice the Unboxing of the dry and canned cat food?   Well he told the company that shipping the dry and cans caused the bags to rip, and demanded new bags of dry cat food. Except in the video there was no apparent damage.

Wonder how long he can keep this fraud going.

Stores and other businesses that handle goods (shipping, warehouse, manufacturing) lose an enormous amount of merchandise out the back door, stolen by employees.  It far outweighs shoplifting.  That cost gets added to the prices of the goods customers pay for.

Internet sellers don't have that problem to that extent, but they do have this one.  Abusers may or may not go on a Do Not Sell To list somewhere, but there are an endless number of sellers.  It's not worth their time to dispute low level grifting and theft, or risk getting a bad review by one of these thieves.

That we've gotten so lax as a society has caused this mentality to become widespread and normalized.  Because government has zero interest in vetting people signing up for handouts, until that changes I will no longer support social services of any kind, right down to handicapped parking stickers.  These lazy frauds and rifters are the people who should be doing ''jobs Americans won't do'' 

Gosh Mr. Chefist, sir,

George is still real sore that the Righteous Army, and by extension, the Sphere of Strength, both (tm), didn't give him the fourteen dollars needed to head you off at the pass concerning your purchase of www.georgesenda.com and www.theguyfrompittsburgh.com.  I have been terribly, terribly depressed, we calls it De-pressed here in backwoods Kansas.  I ain't sleepin' too good neither.
Anyhow, I come to you now as a gentleman, poor dirt farmer, and repentin' BellGab troll, to ask your sellin' price for the two domains I already mentioned plus www.pittsburghstealer.com and the trademarkin' rights, the (tm), to TGFP.  Now, I know you bought all these fair 'n square, and I know you look at these as an investment, but I want your rock bottom price, sir.  My boy, Junior, needs them danggum braces, and 'ol Bess, the milk cow, needs a new bell.  I been sharecroppin' these past several years for 'ol man Turley, an am tryin' to buy a few acres of my own from him.  You Ain't no kinda man, if you ain't got land.  Your bottom price, sir?

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 21, 2017, 06:20:17 PM
Gosh Mr. Chefist, sir,

George is still real sore that the Righteous Army, and by extension, the Sphere of Strength, both (tm), didn't give him the fourteen dollars needed to head you off at the pass concerning your purchase of www.georgesenda.com and www.theguyfrompittsburgh.com.  I have been terribly, terribly depressed, we calls it De-pressed here in backwoods Kansas.  I ain't sleepin' too good neither.
Anyhow, I come to you now as a gentleman, poor dirt farmer, and repentin' BellGab troll, to ask your sellin' price for the two domains I already mentioned plus www.pittsburghstealer.com and the trademarkin' rights, the (tm), to TGFP.  Now, I know you bought all these fair 'n square, and I know you look at these as an investment, but I want your rock bottom price, sir.  My boy, Junior, needs them danggum braces, and 'ol Bess, the milk cow, needs a new bell.  I been sharecroppin' these past several years for 'ol man Turley, an am tryin' to buy a few acres of my own from him.  You Ain't no kinda man, if you ain't got land.  Your bottom price, sir?

I might be willing to sell these domains... please present me your perk package and initial offer. Humility by your Master will lower the purchase price...

All the best...

RE: " ZOMBIES INVADE MARTINEZ, CA AGAIN" recent video. I almost feel bad for the guy in several regards:

-- At 0O:05: He states he "wasted" an hour's time talking to an attorney that "didn't pan out." In other words, he wasted an hour of the attorney's time rambling about his "common-law" trademark and rights to the URLS that bear his name and nickname. I bet he didn't "get it" the first five minutes when he was told he doesn't have a case.

But, no. I bet he rambled nonstop that he "knows the law" better than the attorney and that lawyer better "shut up and listen" to his great legal mind. How can someone "steal" something that never legally belonged to him? I bet that poor attorney couldn't even remind him of that fact in the first ten minutes, let alone the remaining fifty minutes. I bet that conversation was solid gold!

-- Beginning and continuing at 01:00. I thought the guy was the "legal expert" and claimed under California law that recording people's conversations without their consent was "illegal?" Yet, he walks around, eavesdropping on people's private conversations -- doing the very thing he claims to oppose and find "illegal." Such evidence of him doing that can be heard clearly. Has he no respect for anyone?

-- At 01:22. Oh, no! Adolescent girls! Excuse him as he pans back to take a video of one of them in the doorway from behind. Creepy.

-- At 5:32. "The Humbling." He gets his. Some woman is wise enough to know about her privacy -- and lets him know, firmly --  that she doesn't consent to be in his video. But he fails to edit her appearance out of the video, anyway, it seems, and there she is. For all to see. She said NOT TO and he does anyway. DON'T FILM ME means DON'T FILM ME.

It just continues with more eavesdropping, sneaking up around people to record their conversations and their images. A fairly pathetic display, but worth every second. When you claim to be "an official researcher and contributor" to "Coast To Coast AM", a "personal friend of George Noory" and the top executives at Premiere Networks "approved you" -- as the guy once claimed -- then it shows how bad that program has become. Real insight and real class, huh? 

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2017, 06:23:59 PM
I might be willing to sell these domains... please present me your perk package and initial offer. Humility by your Master will lower the purchase price...

All the best...

Well, you see sir, he ain't my Master (tm) no more.  He done kicked me out of his little club.  He yelled at me for not ponyin' up my share of the fourteen dollars, ya see?  None of them other fellers stood up with me On principle.  The one fella, he talked all tough and whatnot, an he even created a splinter group off the army called the Sphere of Strength (tm).  Only it weren't really strong.  He shoulda called it the Sphere of Rice Paper (tm).  He skeedaddlled soon as the Master (tm), made up to him.  This is my last ditch effort take try 'n smooth things over.  I ain't got much in the way of perks as you call them.  You can have 'ol Bess and I might be able to give you what you paid for th there trademark and the domains plus ten percent.  How does that grab ya?   Oh, an humility don't enter the picture, believe me, sir.

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 12:13:18 PM
... George tells his small crowd of watchers he is befuddled that nobody signed up for his haunted house tour...

It is quite the mystery.  He was wondering whether the 30 person banquet room at a local restaurant would be enough, and wondering how many would be flying in for the event.  He probably checked his inbox first thing in the morning, and every 12 minutes for a day or two after announcing it to see how many had signed up. 

I'm starting to believe in thiscabal he keeps talking about.  I wonder how many people MV and Heather called, and asked not to attend? 

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 21, 2017, 06:40:11 PM
It is quite the mystery.  He was wondering whether the 30 person banquet room at a local restaurant would be enough, and wondering how many would be flying in for the event.  He probably checked his inbox first thing in the morning, and every 12 minutes for a day or two after announcing it to see how many had signed up. 

I'm starting to believe in thiscabal he keeps talking about.  I wonder how many people MV and Heather called, and asked not to attend?

All of us, but your phone was busy.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 21, 2017, 06:39:09 PM
Well, you see sir, he ain't my Master (tm) no more.  He done kicked me out of his little club.  He yelled at me for not ponyin' up my share of the fourteen dollars, ya see?  None of them other fellers stood up with me On principle.  The one fella, he talked all tough and whatnot, an he even created a splinter group off the army called the Sphere of Strength (tm).  Only it weren't really strong.  He shoulda called it the Sphere of Rice Paper (tm).  He skeedaddlled soon as the Master (tm), made up to him.  This is my last ditch effort take try 'n smooth things over.  I ain't got much in the way of perks as you call them.  You can have 'ol Bess and I might be able to give you what you paid for th there trademark and the domains plus ten percent.  How does that grab ya?   Oh, an humility don't enter the picture, believe me, sir.

$28 plus $2.80 is $30.80. is that your offer?

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2017, 06:23:59 PM

All the best...

Agreed. Like what I read earlier today on my tech-news feed. Apparently, a Japanese company registered the trademark name "Animoji." Which is a name that probably originated in Japan. It has filed a lawsuit in U.S. federal court for trademark infringement and seeks damages (lost profits from another company's unlicensed use of its name).

It appears Apple tried unsuccessfully to buy it from the company, Emonster, out of Tokyo, but all offers were refused. Not willing to budge on being cheap, huh, Apple?

But apparently Apple "decided" to use the name "Animoji" in its new product line, anyway. Gee, think if any us knew the name "Animoji" would be that valuable years ago and got it trademarked first? I bet such would be sitting on a few million right now.

Who knows how much that "guy we know" name and nickname could be worth in a few years? I think I recall him stating this website may have "millions" off this thread -- but talk about an inflated sense of self-worth. But he claims he's coming into some real money next year -- the house, the car, the high-end sport-utility he talks of having by then -- and maybe he'll be able to make offers then. Let it appreciate in value.

Maybe Apple Computer -- or Microsoft -- will try introduce a line of "The Guy From Pittsburgh" products and devices in the next few years. Then see what big "offers" will come rolling in to obtain those rights... 

chefist

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 21, 2017, 06:36:03 PM
RE: " ZOMBIES INVADE MARTINEZ, CA AGAIN" recent video. I almost feel bad for the guy in several regards:

-- At 0O:05: He states he "wasted" an hour's time talking to an attorney that "didn't pan out." In other words, he wasted an hour of the attorney's time rambling about his "common-law" trademark and rights to the URLS that bear his name and nickname. I bet he didn't "get it" the first five minutes when he was told he doesn't have a case.

But, no. I bet he rambled nonstop that he "knows the law" better than the attorney and that lawyer better "shut up and listen" to his great legal mind. How can someone "steal" something that never legally belonged to him? I bet that poor attorney couldn't even remind him of that fact in the first ten minutes, let alone the remaining fifty minutes. I bet that conversation was solid gold!

-- Beginning and continuing at 01:00. I thought the guy was the "legal expert" and claimed under California law that recording people's conversations without their consent was "illegal?" Yet, he walks around, eavesdropping on people's private conversations -- doing the very thing he claims to oppose and find "illegal." Such evidence of him doing that can be heard clearly. Has he no respect for anyone?

-- At 01:22. Oh, no! Adolescent girls! Excuse him as he pans back to take a video of one of them in the doorway from behind. Creepy.

-- At 5:32. "The Humbling." He gets his. Some woman is wise enough to know about her privacy -- and lets him know, firmly --  that she doesn't consent to be in his video. But he fails to edit her appearance out of the video, anyway, it seems, and there she is. For all to see. She said NOT TO and he does anyway. DON'T FILM ME means DON'T FILM ME.

It just continues with more eavesdropping, sneaking up around people to record their conversations and their images. A fairly pathetic display, but worth every second. When you claim to be "an official researcher and contributor" to "Coast To Coast AM", a "personal friend of George Noory" and the top executives at Premiere Networks "approved you" -- as the guy once claimed -- then it shows how bad that program has become. Real insight and real class, huh?

Good catch...he kept filming her, too...what a creepster.

foiled again...
Falkie in his latest YouTube production has found a way around the loss of "The Guy from Pittsburgh"...
he is now going by...
"George Senda the one and only authentic Guy from Pittsburgh accept no substitutes"...
BRILLIANT...

but will he be able to EDIT all his 1200 YouTube videos...
before it's toooo late ?

(and that damn lawyer WASTING Falkie' precious time...how dare he do that...
especially while pulling Bellgab up on his PC and reading about him !)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 21, 2017, 06:39:09 PM
haha
you are a sleeper agent sent by Falkie...
feigning a dislike for him now
you, Sir, have been Falkinized...
(you are NOT fooling anyone)

chefist

George may "win" back his domains providing he does the following:

1. Apologize to his "Righteous Army" and fans for blaming them for not acquiring the domains.
2. Beg my forgiveness for all his insults and impudence towards me.
3. Come on "Martinez Tonight" to perform these declarations
4. The TM is a completely different matter...and that will require funding.

Simple enough Mr. Kansas...ball's in your (or Master's) court.

DAMN,
George is back in the saddle !
check out...
falkie.com

guess where it take you ?