• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 15, 2017, 11:22:34 AM
So that's it?  This is the end of the intellectual property war and Troll Wars II?  Jeez, MacArthur will be turning over in his grave!  I thought he taught George everything he knew?  And now George is going to trade everything in for a cup of coffee?  Men have traded their very souls for less I suppose.

Why doesn't swishy teach senda speshops?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2017, 05:41:51 AM
He turned into nothing but a mean old man when his dream about being a staple on Coasttocoast fell through.  He thought he would "show MV", and it backfired on him. The only way to recover from that is to crawl on his hands and knees to MV and beg, but unfortunately, I think it's too late for that now.

If he begs, I will accept him back into the BellGab family.

ONeill

Quote from: mv on October 17, 2017, 03:07:44 AM

Yes, it will be like he never left!

what ever happened to George's "crack student pro bono legal team" ?
did he have the poor kids so busy they flunked out of school ?
(I thought he mentioned looking for a free lawyer in Georgia ?)

poor George...poor George
(well there is still his vast knowledge of common law...)

hahahaha
(seriously, I think he has totally lost it this time)

George can look forward to the prison hospital at least...
(I don't believe the require a trademark for George to be know as "the Guy from Pittsburgh"...
or do they ?)

Queenie

Don't you mean people know that George has it worse than Kafka.  Eric says you guys are just plain mean.  I think I agree. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Queenie on October 17, 2017, 05:57:01 AM
Don't you mean people know that George has it worse than Kafka.  Eric says you guys are just plain mean.  I think I agree.

I always thought you were the cruelest, Queenie.  :(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 17, 2017, 05:44:20 AM
what ever happened to George's "crack student pro bono legal team" ?

Once they stopped smoking it they realised Senda was a useless fat swine like everybody else.

does George have TWO MOMMYS ?
Mommy ONE, George "blames" for his current situation (much like his "supporters" now) for NOT bankrolling his various schemes business ideas that would have made him a millionaire by now...this Mommy, George has stated repeatedly...I HOPE SHE IS BURNING IN HELL !
Mommy TWO, George stated last night she would be 100 and he misses her

did anybody else notice this ?

Lilith

In that case, I will remain hopeful for a career in broadcasting for George in the future.

LadyFish

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 17, 2017, 08:32:20 AM
does George have TWO MOMMYS ?
Mommy ONE, George "blames" for his current situation (much like his "supporters" now) for NOT bankrolling his various schemes business ideas that would have made him a millionaire by now...this Mommy, George has stated repeatedly...I HOPE SHE IS BURNING IN HELL !
Mommy TWO, George stated last night she would be 100 and he misses her

did anybody else notice this ?

Mommy ONE was a Democrat & wanted Senda to grow up & be responsible.

Mommy TWO let him use her credit card & sent him cash in the mail.(one reason why he had get a P.O. box)

Of course he misses free money, I mean Mommy TWO.

I don't know why he doesn't re-establish relationships with military and historical magazines and go back to writing articles for them

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 17, 2017, 08:50:14 AM
I don't know why he doesn't re-establish relationships with military and historical magazines and go back to writing articles for them
and I don't understand why he doesn't try stage acting again !
damn, the "other child actor" that stole his big opportunity for TV and movies might be dead now anyway.

and who was that guy anyway ?

maybe Falkie is correct in assuming his politics are his real cause for all the haters and trolls ?

I have an idea !

maybe he should consider becoming a Democrat, dump slow Kathy and marry a Muslim Mexican Transsexual ?

(he could at least try and see if this works)

Who

Hello Senda. I understand you're running out of coffee. Here are some suggestions for raising some quick cash:

1) Sell your one and only suit. I'll bet one of your suscribers would jump at the chance to own it.

2) Sell your collection of woo woo books.  Even you must be smart enough to know they were written by idiots for idiots. Why not get some cash out of them before they succumb to mold and mildew and crumble into dust.  Sell them to your suscribers.

chinaclipper

this is just so scary!  however he may have been a success with this family.

Per: "DRONE & THE DUMPSTER MONKEYS LIVE. NO MENTION OF THE SEPTIC SITE IS ALLOWED." and "I AM BESIEGED AND NEED YOUR HELP. NO MENTION OF THE SEPTIC SITE IS ALLOWED."

Sad to hear. Like the ratings of some madman. Full of bullying, false accusations and quite irrational thoughts and words. If that guy thinks any attorney would take any case he'd advance, he'd better think again. He failed to get a registered trademark. He failed to register his domain names. He failed in protecting himself -- then thinks he can win? On the contrary, once again, no credible attorney would take a case he or she can't possibly win. His supposed lawsuit and/or appeal would be thrown out at first examination.

There are too many ramblings in those videos to address. But some stand out. After "lecturing" about the law under using others' name or image without prior consent, he notes his "Art Bell T-Shirts" are still for sale for him to profit from. Did he obtain prior permission from Art Bell? If he did, then it's fine. If not... 

Citing some California law about making both parties aware of recording conversations. Didn't he post public videos of him doing that? It seems every time he's in a public place, or on public transport, he is recording others' conversations -- no doubt, without letting them know that. 

Mr. Trademark expert. Isn't this the guy who used -- and still uses -- the trademarked "Aliencon" name and/or logo to try and profit for himself? Wasn't he told to "cease-and-desist" using it? Wait, his gofundme page still uses the name "Aliencon"...

His videos are full of false accusations and online bullying that should not be allowed on social media. Some ramblings of what sounds like a delusional person should be addressed. For sure. Enough. Tales of "miniature cameras" which were "planted" in his home by "evil forces" is so far out of it, I can only hope that guy gets mental-health help. For sure.

Then he blames "all his followers" for not giving him the money he needs for his "trademarks" or whatever. Yet, he is seen blowing money for years on useless crap. Claiming he has no money, yet brags he plans to go to Las Vegas next year? Gee, what is he going to do there? Blow whatever "little money" he has on that sucker place? It's fools like him that Vegas welcomes --- claiming hardships while having no issue spending what they have on those frivolous indulgences that town provides.         

You forget another of his great excuses. He always cites his "health problems" for how irrational he becomes. It's not his fault. It's everything single thing he has wrong with him that "makes him" do what could be considered antisocial acts. And computer-wise, this imbecile may indeed have malware on his system, but it appears he knows nothing about internet security, firewalls and even the basics -- so before he accuses others of "that certain website" for "planting it," he may need to consider the malicious sites he no doubt visits that he allowed to install it.

I bet he falls for the "Your Flash Player Is Out Of Date. Click Here To Install The Latest Version" Trojan Horse from those sites. Then "trusts" that malware and spyware application instead of ONLY using the Adobe website to update the player directly. He claims his entire computer has been hijacked by the "sewer site" -- which he can't prove -- people from the "sewer site" have "stalked him" and even threatened his life -- which he can't prove -- and just the irrational, paranoid rants of someone I feel needs immediate mental-health attention -- before he becomes a danger to others, perhaps, or maybe even himself.

This is the guy who claims he's so computer and internet savvy, he doesn't even know a URL can't contain spaces. "They run the name all together," he claims, or something to that effect. To try and be clever and crafty, huh? Get a clue, dude. Get a life, too, while you're at it. But is it your "bad lung, bad back, bad head, bad feet, bad eyes, bad ears, bad neck" or whatever that's to blame for your own stupidity?   

An online bully if there ever was one, all. Full of delusions and false accusations, with scenarios he advances as "truth," that no doubt only exist in his own, perhaps sordid and convoluted mind, all.   

Don't you get it by now? It's all his "followers" fault for not giving him their money! The reason he is bad off is because of "all of you." Get it now?

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 17, 2017, 11:30:20 AM
... If that guy thinks any attorney would take any case he'd advance, he'd better think again. He failed to get a registered trademark. He failed to register his domain names. He failed in protecting himself -- then thinks he can win? On the contrary, once again, no credible attorney would take a case he or she can't possibly win. His supposed lawsuit and/or appeal would be thrown out at first examination....

So he apparently found one of those ''first consultation free'' ads attorneys put out.  Delighted to get something for nothing, he called them up hoping to get free advice and maybe someone willing to take his case and get paid at the end.  Now he's put out that they refused to waste their time on this after hearing what it was about. 

That's why they have secretaries, er, administrative assistants - to screen out kooks and people with frivolous lawsuits.  And unprofitable lawsuits. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 17, 2017, 11:30:20 AM
... Then he blames "all his followers" for not giving him the money he needs for his "trademarks" or whatever. Yet, he is seen blowing money for years on useless crap. Claiming he has no money, yet brags he plans to go to Las Vegas next year? Gee, what is he going to do there? Blow whatever "little money" he has on that sucker place? It's fools like him that Vegas welcomes --- claiming hardships while having no issue spending what they have on those frivolous indulgences that town provides...

I still don't understand why he thnks it would be anyone else's fault.  For years he's claimed he had all the trade marks and other intellectual property rights locked up - and would get angry if anyone tried to help him by asking him if he was sure about that.  Why would anyone continue to ask about it, let alone give him money regarding something he insisted was taken care of?

As for Vegas, he claims he graduated HS there, but never got around to picking up his diploma.  Apparently he is going to stroll into his old HS and ask for it - as if they have it in a drawer waiting for him 50 years later.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 17, 2017, 12:01:36 PM
So he apparently found one of those ''first consultation free'' ads attorneys put out.  Delighted to get something for nothing, he called them up hoping to get free advice and maybe someone willing to take his case and get paid at the end.  Now he's put out that they refused to waste their time on this after hearing what it was about. 

That's why they have secretaries, er, administrative assistants - to screen out kooks and people with frivolous lawsuits.  And unprofitable lawsuits.

Agreed. I bet he got bent out of shape and "dared" to lecture some paralegal, maybe even a law clerk, and maybe even a real attorney about "the law." Then he was told to shut up and listen. As any solid attorney would say. I bet he refused to "shut up and listen."

But just rambled on with insane nonsense. And more of it by the second.

Some fool calls them and then lectures them about the law? I bet that guy got the "this conversation is ended" bit attorneys will use if either they are had -- or some loser tries to waste their valuable time in telling them how to do their job.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 17, 2017, 12:01:36 PM

the thought that crossed my mind was the "free consult" might be legally satisfied by listening to him explain his situation and after...a certain "time limit" the person listening to his delusional ranting might reach the conclusion FALKIE IS AN IDIOT IN NEED OF MENTAL HEALTH CARE NOT AN ATTORNEY !
LOL
(I might find "suspect" the mental health of an attorney that would accept his case pro bono after listening to him present his "case")

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 17, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

As for Vegas, he claims he graduated HS there, but never got around to picking up his diploma.  Apparently he is going to stroll into his old HS and ask for it - as if they have it in a drawer waiting for him 50 years later.
LOL
Falkie, by his own admission, NEVER EVEN FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL !
but, goes on to say he "attended" some community college ?

I am puzzled...

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 17, 2017, 12:15:04 PM
Agreed. I bet he got bent out of shape and "dared" to lecture some paralegal, maybe even a law clerk, and maybe even a real attorney about "the law." Then he was told to shut up and listen. As any solid attorney would say. I bet he refused to "shut up and listen."

But just rambled on with insane nonsense. And more of it by the second.

Some fool calls them and then lectures them about the law? I bet that guy got the "this conversation is ended" bit attorneys will use if either they are had -- or some loser tries to waste their valuable time in telling them how to do their job.

I'm guessing whoever answered the phone blew him off in less than 3 minutes.  They must field multiple calls like this every day.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 17, 2017, 12:21:30 PM
LOL
Falkie, by his own admission, NEVER EVEN FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL !
but, goes on to say he "attended" some community college ?

I am puzzled...

Well, things don't always add up, but be assured everything he says is true.  If you weren't a troll and a hater, you'd know that.

He unfortunately foolishly tipped his hand on the diploma business.  I'm sure by now Heather Wade had someone in her cabal contact his old HS, fabricate some story, and suggest they refuse to give him his diploma. 

chefist

George contacts an industry expert for aid.

-----------------------------------------------------

A year ago or so I bought a pc laptop with windows 10 on it so I could record phone calls come into my live streaming videos on You Tube
The makers of the Timerunner app told me in a phone call to me that the seller of the laptop could control my devices once it was hooked up to my router
I did not know this when i physically hooked it up
The seller denied he did this and said he wouldn’t because he knew it would be a felony
After it was hooked up, screens on the Imac and my 2 Ipads started changing on their own without me touching a mouse or the screen
I was told by friends that haters on line were watching the camera on my Imac, my former Ipad that was stolen from my bed next to my head while I was sleeping, my other Ipad as well
It has also been claimed that mini cameras have been placed in my apartment and I am being watched 24-7
I have seen photos published of me on line that could only come from my cameras
I do videos on You Tube as The Guy From Pittsburgh
2 weeks ago the small speakers attached to my Imac started playing music on their own without my using a mouse or keyboard
I saw my ethernet connection light flash and then it started flashing like cazy
Nothing was being uploaded or downloaded at the time
I called my internet provider and the tech heard the music and he checked and said there is an active live stream coming into my imac from an internal source and it is running 24-7
I do live videos on you tube and two days ago my live stream VIDEO would not work despite my efforts to correct it
A friend got an email telling him that a hater claimed he was blocking the video feed from going out of my computer

A troll named Chefist who lives in Arizona has hijacked my feed while it is active and is re-broadcasting it without my permission on his videocast Martinez Tonight

I am a 65 year old disabled senior on social security with over 2,100 videos
My videos also appear on the nationwide radio program website Coast To Coast Am
I am not an it guy
I need help !
If you cannot provide it perhaps you know someone here in the SF Bay Area that can come over to my apartment and examine my devices and kill the live feed and the hacking of my content
I am at my wits end on this.
Thank you.

Anthony George Senda
Martinez, Ca
The Guy From Pittsburgh on You Tube and Coast

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 17, 2017, 12:17:48 PM
the thought that crossed my mind was the "free consult" might be legally satisfied by listening to him explain his situation and after...a certain "time limit" the person listening to his delusional ranting might reach the conclusion FALKIE IS AN IDIOT IN NEED OF MENTAL HEALTH CARE NOT AN ATTORNEY !
LOL
(I might find "suspect" the mental health of an attorney that would accept his case pro bono after listening to him present his "case")

Well, Falkie is not out of options. He can call into that syndicated talk-radio program "Handel On The Law" I've heard before from that Bill Handel, an attorney and morning talk-radio program host in Los Angeles.

His program is full of such pathetic calls in which so many of those out to sue others for damages speak out. Callers who feel they were "wronged" and "know the law" better than attorneys get "owned" by the host. He'll even tell them to stop rambling on the law they don't know, going off on tangents -- and, no doubt -- being instructed to "shut up and listen" to what he says.

You don't have a case, no doubt Handel would tell the caller "George. From Martinez, California." Reminding him he failed to obtain the legal rights required and well, he's screwed for not doing that. Talking nonsense won't help his cause, either. Enough. Next caller...   

Falkie....
     ....He investigated Investigator "Samuel Hardgrove" of Hardgrove Investigations (tm)...
          ...He found no such man, no such business entity...
               ...Now, he is on the trail of the Man From Arizona (tm)...
                    ...A nefarious man of mystery, hellbent on stealing the very identity of TGFP(tm-disputed)
                         ...Falkie WILL win in court...
                              ...In Forma Pauperis...'cause he ain't got no money (never mind all the books)
                                   ...writ of certiorari writ by Gerry
                                        ...HE WILL PUT THE SYSTEM ON TRIAL!

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 17, 2017, 12:42:20 PM
Falkie....
     ....He investigated Investigator "Samuel Hardgrove" of Hardgrove Investigations (tm)...
          ...He found no such man, no such business entity...
               ...Now, he is on the trail of the Man From Arizona (tm)...
                    ...A nefarious man of mystery, hellbent on stealing the very identity of TGFP(tm-disputed)
                         ...Falkie WILL win in court...
                              ...In Forma Pauperis...'cause he ain't got no money (never mind all the books)
                                   ...writ of certiorari writ by Gerry
                                        ...HE WILL PUT THE SYSTEM ON TRIAL!                                         

Don't forget Mr Kansas (who suggested George drink cups of urine) and his involvement in all of this.