• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 06:45:54 PM
So we had a Falkie like siting at the bar tonight. I was at dinner with a good friend of mine when she pointed out this obese man in red shorts who hobbled his way up the bar. Now we were at a table and she was facing him. I should have had her take a picture, as it was I turned around and immediately thought of you misfits. This guy had wedged himself behind two patrons who were already sitting at the bar and who clearly did not know him. They looked at him in disgust and went back to drinking. I spent the next 15 minutes trying to explain bellgab to her. It was then I decided to recruit her as she is exactly who we are looking for. She will fit in with us so well. Snarky, dark sense of humor, and very intelligent. But can you imagine trying to explain sweet and slow Kathy to her? Ratty Patty, or the Clam that Ate Cincinnati? We need a primer. Someone get on it stat. To my lovely friend welcome to bellgab, create an account and jump into the mayhem.  ;D

We need not explain ourselves to anyone.  ;)

So we had a Falkie like siting at the bar tonight. I was at dinner with a good friend of mine when she pointed out this obese man in red shorts who hobbled his way up the bar. Now we were at a table and she was facing him. I should have had her take a picture, as it was I turned around and immediately thought of you misfits. This guy had wedged himself behind two patrons who were already sitting at the bar and who clearly did not know him. They looked at him in disgust and went back to drinking. I spent the next 15 minutes trying to explain bellgab to her. It was then I decided to recruit her as she is exactly who we are looking for. She will fit in with us so well. Snarky, dark sense of humor, and very intelligent. But can you imagine trying to explain sweet and slow Kathy to her? Ratty Patty, or the Clam that Ate Cincinnati? We need a primer. Someone get on it stat. To my lovely friend welcome to bellgab, create an account and jump into the mayhem.  ;D
well, Falkie might just "justify" her view of men...
just sayin'

anyway, a friend of yours is a friend of mine !
welcome aboard !

Friend of PBS.    It is always best to start at the beginning but if you want to just plunge on in,
I'd suggest you start with this recent classic from O'Neill
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5425.msg1111407#msg1111407

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 06:47:48 PM
So that's where you've been. I've been making lewd sexual advances towards you all day and just figured you were masturbating to them. :)
Nope at dinner with a real live woman. Something a lot of you probably know nothing about. She is however engaged but I have to say it beat hanging out here all night at this sausage party.  ;D

Swishypants

PBS is the bravest, kindest soul here you motherfuckers! God I want to fuck her so bad! :)

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 06:58:37 PM
Nope at dinner with a real live woman. Something a lot of you probably know nothing about. She is however engaged but I have to say it beat hanging out here all night at this sausage party.  ;D
what is this "sausage party" in reference to, may I ask ?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 06:53:12 PM
We need not explain ourselves to anyone.  ;)
No but I had to. I want her to join our cult. You don't understand she's one of us. And really couldn't we use just a few more chicks around here?  8)

chefist

Martinez Tonight now owns!

- www.georgesenda.com
- "The Guy From Pittsburgh"

Waiting for a response from the George and Righteousness Army!

Come forth, cowards!

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 07:00:55 PM
And really couldn't we use just a few more chicks around here?  8)

I second that! Lesbian or not, I'll get in her pants eventually. I'm persistent and without remorse. :)

chefist

No but I had to. I want her to join our cult. You don't understand she's one of us. And really couldn't we use just a few more chicks around here?  8)

We accept all...I have, now at 48 years old, learned I cannot convince "chicks" to do anything they don't naturally want to do.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
We accept all...I have, now at 48 years old, learned I cannot convince "chicks" to do anything they don't naturally want to do.  ;)

At 48 they rape us!

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

- www.georgesenda.com

Come forth, cowards!
as Brig previously suggested...
George and "his crew" might be busy reformatting all 2100 YouTube productions...

might be awhile (7 years ?), before he gets back to you

and I have learned, the trick is to convince them it was "their idea" all along...

never never...my idea

pls send her nudes to me via pm. i am a fair and balanced judge.

**update** thanks to all for sending me pms full of kind words and encouragement.

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 11, 2017, 07:05:44 PM
as Brig previously suggested...
George and "his crew" might be busy reformatting all 2100 YouTube productions...

might be awhile (7 years ?), before he gets back to you

We shall see, my friend...we shall see...

ponyboysunset

It was kismet. Like that Falkie imposter sat down right in front of her and I had to say something. Most people if I told them my dirty little bellgab secret would tuck tail and run. Not this one. If you're out here mystery woman thanks for reading. LOL

a real good friend of mine at University was a lesbian...
great looking gal, fun, intelligent and a great study partner...
I "always understood" her point of view regarding sex...
never ever pressured her...
but did "put out there" how she might never ever really "know" without trying...

always mentioned how she would know she hated chocolate ice cream...
unless she tried it...
(she loved chocolate ice cream, by the way)

well, she did try the chocolate ice cream (and really enjoyed it) but still preferred her vanilla...
(we still keep in touch)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 07:12:57 PM
It was kismet. Like that Falkie imposter sat down right in front of her and I had to say something. Most people if I told them my dirty little bellgab secret would tuck tail and run. Not this one. If your out here mystery woman thanks for reading. LOL

Oh yeah, and PBS REALLY wants to do you!  :P

Swishypants

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 07:12:57 PM
It was kismet. Like that Falkie imposter sat down right in front of her and I had to say something. Most people if I told them my dirty little bellgab secret would tuck tail and run. Not this one. If your out here mystery woman thanks for reading. LOL

Pure torture! I got this thing for lesbians. Oh...please God!

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

- www.georgesenda.com

Come forth, cowards!
Well done, Chefist.  Heh, heh. 8) ;)

Live Stream not going well

From the Chat
QuoteGeorge Senda:
​this is why I need someone to come here physically and help me with this. i have problems every live stream

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 07:13:58 PM
Oh yeah, and PBS REALLY wants to do you!  :P
LMAO only on bellgab! Dammit where is the gif? I really need to save it. Um, you guys really think she doesn't already know that?  :P

The Master is no longer live.   The stream is dead.

I ditched a rare Amy Show       :'(

The Master is frustrated

QuoteGeorge Senda: ​i stopped recording and will start over. i am going to PAY for curtis to come to california if i have to starve doing it.
George Senda​: i need his help

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 11, 2017, 07:16:13 PM
The Master is no longer live.   The stream is dead.

I ditched a rare Amy Show       :'(

the master is southbound and down? never!

The Master has a friend in the chat offering encouragement

QuoteJeremy D​: Got the bag-head image now.

Jeremy D: ​It’s a good look for you 😜

Jeremy D: ​Is you mic and camera on?