Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4641417 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013
« Reply #84150 on: October 10, 2017, 03:42:05 PM »
Sounds like Patty was sick of the snail trails that nude Kathy was leaving on the furniture.
(and I doubt slow Kathy was "made to wear giant cotton underwear"...
but it could have been a stipulation for her "visit" after her bleeding cooter drainage last visit)
Snail trails and ass stains.

This is why we can't have nice things at Bellgab...

Please excuse me while I go vomit.

« Reply #84151 on: October 10, 2017, 03:44:29 PM »
This is why we can't have nice things at Bellgab...

Please excuse me while I go vomit.
Into a bedpan?

« Reply #84152 on: October 10, 2017, 03:45:19 PM »
Sounds like Patty was sick of the snail trails that nude Kathy was leaving on the furniture.
do you suppose one of those "industrial cleaning companies" could have removed those stains ?
or was she resigned to just burning her furniture slow Kathy sat on ?

(note: I just saw an ad from "one of those law firms" warning about the association of LARGE COTTON UNDERWEAR TO TRIPLE FESTERED FANCY FEAST SIZE BOILS ON FAT ASSES THAT NEED TO BE SCRAPED AND DRAINED !)

« Reply #84153 on: October 10, 2017, 03:48:22 PM »
Into a bedpan?
video later (like Falkie) or it didn't happen...

« Reply #84154 on: October 10, 2017, 03:53:07 PM »
I keep hearing Chefist imitating Kathy saying " George - look at my butt".

« Reply #84155 on: October 10, 2017, 03:56:15 PM »
The Ratty One forced Kathy to wear this weird giant cotton underwear the whole time Kathy was staying with her
It gave Kathy an allergic reaction and she developed a huge triple festering boil on her ass
I had to scrape it open
Thing was the size of a can of Fancy Feast and inflammed

WTF ?
is a HUGE TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL ?
was it really the size of a can of FANCY FEAST ?

WHO POST THIS KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
FALKIE, THATS WHO !

Sounds like a staph infection. Falkie is fucked if it touched him without gloves on. The most common type of staph infection is a  boil.  Then again the amount of times he spends in the ER he probably gave it to her, very common in hospitals

« Reply #84156 on: October 10, 2017, 03:57:42 PM »

The Ratty One forced Kathy to wear this weird giant cotton underwear the whole time Kathy was staying with her
It gave Kathy an allergic reaction and she developed a huge triple festering boil on her ass
I had to scrape it open

three questions...
1. how does an allergic reaction turn into a TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL the size of a Fancy Feast can ?
2. did George utilize his "Swiss Army Snaggletooth" to perform the scraping of the TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST CAN ?
3. how come NO DETAILS of what happened AFTER the scraping ?

« Reply #84157 on: October 10, 2017, 04:00:54 PM »
Sounds like a staph infection. Falkie is fucked if it touched him without gloves on. The most common type of staph infection is a  boil.  Then again the amount of times he spends in the ER he probably gave it to her, very common in hospitals

PS very common for it to occur on your ass cheek , shit that just gave me a vision of Kathy's ass excuse me while I go throw up. 

« Reply #84158 on: October 10, 2017, 04:00:54 PM »
I keep hearing Chefist imitating Kathy saying " George - look at my butt".
that is rather odd, as I keep hearing RallySquirrel imitating Falkie saying "slow Kathy - look now, my thingy is twitching"

« Reply #84159 on: October 10, 2017, 04:04:04 PM »
in light of this information,
Falkie needs to autoclave his Swiss Army Snaggletooth ASAP...

« Reply #84160 on: October 10, 2017, 04:29:03 PM »
I had to scrape it open

three questions...
1. how does an allergic reaction turn into a TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL the size of a Fancy Feast can ?
2. did George utilize his "Swiss Army Snaggletooth" to perform the scraping of the TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST CAN ?
3. how come NO DETAILS of what happened AFTER the scraping ?

As a former combat medic and trained field psychiatrist (I psychoanalyzed fields) photo images of said festering boil would be helpful to determine proper course of action. (amputation, skin surgery, etc.)

« Reply #84161 on: October 10, 2017, 04:35:16 PM »

PS very common for it to occur on your ass cheek , shit that just gave me a vision of Kathy's ass excuse me while I go throw up.

Correct. This graphic best exemplifies types of boils (pilonidal cyst, etc) that can occur in that part of the human body. Easily spread if not wearing protective equipment for hands and eye. Doctor's care is highly recommended to restrict return or spread of infection.

« Reply #84162 on: October 10, 2017, 05:00:43 PM »

I don't think I can ever come back here again. Goodbye cruel world.

« Reply #84163 on: October 10, 2017, 05:31:20 PM »
This is where the suspension of disbelief sort of falls apart.

« Reply #84164 on: October 10, 2017, 05:34:41 PM »
When I watched the kidnapped Cat for Kathy video last night, I thought Falkie said he needed to give Kathy hydrogen peroxide for her infected EAR. Was his snaggle tooth saying infected REAR? Or did this rear thing just pop up overnight and she has both an infected ear & rear?

Did Falkie sterilize his snaggle tooth before playing doctor with Kathy?And how do cotton Granny panties cause boils? I have noticed that since Falkie’s mother died & can no longer be blamed, everything is now Ratty Patty’s fault.

Falkie: Maybe That Reference On That Live Stream The Two Did Was Enough
« Reply #84165 on: October 10, 2017, 05:40:01 PM »
and what might have occurred "of camera" that led Abram to discontinue all further contact with George ?
(I do hope Abram has been offered appropriate therapy...)

As I noted here a while back I hope that Abram kid got wise. That young man is apparently allowed to own sporting firearms and legally goes to a range to use them. I heard George Senda state he intends to go with that kid to the firing range and "finally" be able to shoot guns. Even promising a video of that will be made. Then, as I recall, Senda brags his "Second Amendment Rights" will not be infringed.

Problem: If Senda has anything on his criminal record, any commitment to a mental institution, or any court-ordered retraining order against him, he is disallowed to even handle any type of firearm, ammunition, white or black powder, and even spent casing or rounds under federal law. If so, he does not have any Second-Amendment rights. None.

That kid may have wised up to realize that if Senda fooled him into so much as allowing him to handle a firearm, ammunition -- live or spent -- he could be and probably would be charged as an accomplice under federal law. A Class II felony. That kid, no doubt, doesn't want his own life screwed up by that liar who has screwed up the lives of everyone around him. That Abram was wise to cut his losses and run. He could be duped into a federal crime by a guy who admits on a more recent video it would "illegal" for him to get a gun -- as much as he talks about wanting one. Cause for concern, all. Cause for concern. 

« Reply #84166 on: October 10, 2017, 05:43:51 PM »

And how do cotton Granny panties cause boils?

As gently as I can, they cause boils if you're a filthy animal who wears the same ones repeatedly and never washes them.

« Reply #84167 on: October 10, 2017, 05:50:13 PM »
As gently as I can, they cause boils if you're a filthy animal who wears the same ones repeatedly and never washes them.

The Mad Fart Sniffer of The Great White North activates!!!

« Reply #84168 on: October 10, 2017, 06:00:08 PM »
The Mad Fart Sniffer of The Great White North activates!!!

My strict Torontonian upbringing means I have to be polite to even the lowest species of reptile, otherwise I'd be inclined to speak quite sharply to you. You stupid cunt.

« Reply #84169 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:27 PM »
Why is this moron now filming videos while sitting on the shitter?

So...this cat is named “Tiny One”. After this cat gets sat on, will the next cat be named “Tiny Two” and then later “Tiny Three”?

« Reply #84170 on: October 10, 2017, 06:09:28 PM »
So...this cat is named “Tiny One”. After this cat gets sat on, will the next cat be named “Tiny Two” and then later “Tiny Three”?

Ask Brig. She is still trying to build the case for 3 mugs for $16.99

« Reply #84171 on: October 10, 2017, 06:11:45 PM »
Kathy -- get thee to a OB-GYN.

There is no Senda-owned literature "on the shelf" that will help with this malady.

« Reply #84172 on: October 10, 2017, 06:13:01 PM »

There is no Senda-owned literature "on the shelf" that will help with this malady.

Jesus Sir, I’m trying to eat.

« Reply #84173 on: October 10, 2017, 06:14:18 PM »
Ask Brig. She is still trying to build the case for 3 mugs for $16.99

I cancelled my order when I learned it was false advertising.

« Reply #84174 on: October 10, 2017, 06:18:07 PM »
The new season has far exceeded expectations! 

The Circle of Trust has been forged anew, Troll War II has been launched, we've had a death wish and some insight into ChamberPot Baby Back Ribs [you have to douse them with extra Sweet Baby Ray's].  Now in the last 24 hours we've had a video filmed from a toilet, a triple festering butt boil, the possibility of a purloined Cat and the revelation that this type of conversation actually took place:
"Oh you can stay at my place for awhile but you are going to have to put on some underwear"

« Reply #84175 on: October 10, 2017, 06:29:15 PM »
As gently as I can, they cause boils if you're a filthy animal who wears the same ones repeatedly and never washes the large granny cotton undergarment (I assume she was only gifted ONE pair) and her FAT ASS and her "questionable" COOTER
FIFY

« Reply #84176 on: October 10, 2017, 06:31:44 PM »

thinking back to a Seinfeld show...
might there be an ASSMAN MD in Pittsburg ?

Falkie: This One Is "Questionable," To Say The Least
« Reply #84177 on: October 10, 2017, 06:32:39 PM »
From that guy's own description -- or did I mean to say deception -- on his own YouTube channel:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<
But seriously, I have experience on and off stage, was trained in dramatic arts at one time ( The Pittsburgh Playhouse and Howard University )  and quit when another child actor got a part on Broadway that I was up for. I still cringe every time I see the guy on tv.
I've worked as an extra on tv shows, played Oscar Madison in The Odd Couple & Snoopy in You're a Good Man Charlie Brown>>END QUOTE

The Internet Movie Database currently has no entries for any "Anthony Senda," "George Senda" or any "Senda" ever having done any work for any studios or networks. And that database is fairly accurate and comprehensive, but apparently has "negated" this once-Broadway-class actor.

In addition, I think I recall Howard University in Washington, D.C., is an elite black college? Is that the one he is referring to? If so, does that mean he "integrated" as some white student or performer years ago? Don't you think that would have garnished some press at the time? Maybe Falkie was black at the time, but now has changed his "true story" as he so often does.

What in the world? On both citations above.     

« Reply #84178 on: October 10, 2017, 06:33:27 PM »

Jesus Sir, I’m trying to eat.
may I recommend, from past experiences, it is NEVER a good idea to read the Falkie2013 thread while eating or drinking...

Re: Falkie: This One Is "Questionable," To Say The Least
« Reply #84179 on: October 10, 2017, 06:46:44 PM »

In addition, I think I recall Howard University in Washington, D.C., is an elite black college? Is that the one he is referring to? If so, does that mean he "integrated" as some white student or performer years ago? Don't you think that would have garnished some press at the time? Maybe Falkie was black at the time, but now has changed his "true story" as he so often does.

George was born a poor black child...