• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lord Grantham

Quote from: SnapT on October 03, 2017, 12:29:42 AM
Why does Falkie's impression of Oliver Hardy have a British accent?
Because George doesn't know what Oliver Hardy sounds like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a05zgzS_JrI

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 02, 2017, 07:59:03 PM
Is Curtis The Mud King really morning DJ JB Love?

I ran across the bit of click bait but gave it a shot because I was bored. When the DJ spoke I said to myself "where have I heard that voice before?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgJfm3sm2JI

Wow, MV and Redacted are back together.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 02, 2017, 11:37:09 PM
Falkie is an expert when it comes to tradmarks and trademark infringement.  He's read about it.  If an item is not marked TM, if it is but the person wanting to use it didn't notice, or no one explicitly said it's trademarked, then it's fair game.  If it's clearly trademarked, Falkie is free to use it any way he wants under Fair Use.  If Falkie says something of his is trademarked, or going to be, no one else can use it at all.  The same applies to copyrighted material.  See?  Simple.

If some sleasy person or corporation is somehow able to work their way around the above to block him from using their content, probably due to either inside connections or lazy, ignorant judges, Falkie's fallback position is they won't be able to garnish his monthly check anyway.

Now that that's squared away, are you going to make a generous donation towards his trip or not?
you, sir, have explained Falkie's position quite well...
if I may suggest you neglected to add George's extensive legal education at "some college" he has referenced in the past along with the the "crack pro bono student legal team" he keeps on retainer and no doubt has concurred with his legal opinion regarding trademark and copyright issues...

note: with a few LIBERAL Supreme Court Justices just about ready to take a "justly deserved" dirt nap retirement...I am sure replacements are being considered...
and George's name has been overheard in various Federal Courts as a favored candidate...

Who

Senda announces the passing of Tom Petty in his own inimitable style.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on October 03, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

https://youtu.be/Ke3jvEmAMW0

Look at the comment before Senda removes it.

SENDA (and SNN) also put "idiotic" CBS news in its place !

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

boy, is Falkie quick !
had 2 comments listed, went to look and "poof" gone !
(probably his "crack pro bono student legal team" )

what was it ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 03, 2017, 10:45:32 AM
boy, is Falkie quick !
had 2 comments listed, went to look and "poof" gone !
(probably his "crack pro bono student legal team" )

what was it ?

Casper Lewis
Casper Lewis
1 second ago
I heard all that on the news Mr Senda, why are you reading it? I'm confused. Casper.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 10:46:58 AM
Casper Lewis
Casper Lewis
1 second ago
I heard all that on the news Mr Senda, why are you reading it? I'm confused. Casper.
that comment I read, but it said 2 comments...
then 1 comment

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 03, 2017, 10:53:49 AM
that comment I read, but it said 2 comments...
then 1 comment

Senda loves free speech and fair use and shit.

has George already prepared a SNN YouTube production staring himself announcing his "passing" to be posted at the time of his demise ?
can YouTube support a 18 hour documentary of Falkie's life in retrospect and all his accomplishments ?
who might be trusted to post ?
surely he would not leave it to some news organization like "idiotic" CBS !

I guess what made me think about this was his "Tom Petty" video and reprimand of "idiotic" CBS

Look, it's important for the likes of CBS or Rolling Stone to pull their head out of their ass so Senda can keep his story straight on Youtube.  A man of journalistic integrity, like Senda, simply WILL NOT be made to post retractions.  Anyone who can't accept that can STFU. 

... Senda announces the passing of Tom Petty in his own inimitable style.

It's funny that he doesn't seem to know a thing about these people.  Didn't he refer to David Boo-ie as a ''singer''?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 03, 2017, 11:55:24 AM
Look, it's important for the likes of CBS or Rolling Stone to pull their head out of their ass so Senda can keep his story straight on Youtube.  A man of journalistic integrity, like Senda, simply WILL NOT be made to post retractions.  Anyone who can't accept that can STFU.
I am in total agreement with you !
George "DEPENDS" on other news sources to get the damn facts right !
damn, after he "steals" their news and finds out later it was incorrect...
it just plain makes him look bad !
(the damn person he stole from is at fault here...clearly !)

imagine a jewel thief stealing diamonds and sharing his "haul" with other thiefs...
only to have pointed out they are "paste"...
it makes him look bad !
(the damn person he stole from is at fault here...clearly !)

George will NOT stand for "looking bad" simply because some "idiotic" news organization got the damn story wrong !

you know, SNN does have "certain standards" (hahaha) to uphold !

Queenie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 03, 2017, 12:30:35 PM
It's funny that he doesn't seem to know a thing about these people.  Didn't he refer to David Boo-ie as a ''singer''?

George hails from an earlier era when men were men and news was news.  I consider him to be Cronkite like.  If George says it, its true.  He verifies. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

I wonder where Senda stole the commentary under the video from? You know he didn't write it.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 03, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

He called him a rock icon.
He also let us know that he did many albums, had a song called Heroes and was in a movie called "The Man Who Fell To Earth."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6UOfm4khLA

After he got a rash of shit he had to fight back!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaz040rBBA&t=304s

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 03, 2017, 12:41:25 PM
I wonder where Senda stole the commentary under the video from? You know he didn't write it.
He did steal it...
I read it this morning !
do not recall what source, however it was a "highlighted" news source
(NOT SNN !)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 03, 2017, 12:50:31 PM
He did steal it...
I read it this morning !
do not recall what source, however it was a "highlighted" news source
(NOT SNN !)

haha! Knew it.

chefist

FROM THE DARK WEB...

George was given a suggestion about how he could possibly donate his fund raising money...his response is classic George.

I’m thinking in light of the recent Vegas shooting I’d rather convert our GoFundMe from alien con to funds for victims of the shooting.  Doesn’t seem right with this, hurricane and earthquakes to take money for other purposes.

What’s team think? George do you agree? We can let people ask for a refund before changing it over

George's Response:

My email i composed on the bus with no internet is in a loop and is not sending
It will probably work when i get home
I hope
It did not work at starbucks or here at the doctor
If need be i will re-write it upon my return
However, the gist of it is not only NO but HELL NO !
For multiple reasons which i will detail in the later email
This affects you, me and others and would destroy the meet and greet and the shop i set up to fund this effort and would give the haters a field day
I went to school in Las Vegas and i will donate personally to any fund set up for the victims
But why should my efforts to expand my presence on the internet and you tube and live stream Alien Con be sabotaged by the acts of a madman ?

Quote from: chefist on October 03, 2017, 12:52:33 PM
FROM THE DARK WEB...

I went to school in Las Vegas

Las Vegas, Pittsburgh...this asshole lays claim to many places he never lived.

Quote from: chefist on October 03, 2017, 12:52:33 PM
and i will donate personally to any fund set up for the victims

That delivery girl is still waiting for her tip.

Why should anyone contribute to Senda's vacation? He can't even give a $5 tip to a delivery person who works hard. He wants to be rewarded for NOT working hard.

Quote from: Queenie on October 03, 2017, 12:33:55 PM
George hails from an earlier era when men were men and news was news.  I consider him to be Cronkite like.  If George says it, its true.  He verifies.

You mean dead? Well maybe above the neck.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 03, 2017, 01:18:14 PM
You mean dead? Well maybe above the neck.

Can you imagine some anthropologist some day trying to carbon date the snaggletooth???

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 03, 2017, 01:19:55 PM
Can you imagine some anthropologist some day trying to carbon date the snaggletooth???

LOL

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 03, 2017, 01:35:10 PM
LOL

Seriously. First they will try to determine if the snaggletooth was ceremonial or functional and how highly evolved the wearer must have been to wear a “package opening device” in his mouth. Then they may come to the conclusion that since he is the only one, maybe he is some type of ruler or even a deity!

I can imagine the debates among scientists trying to "identify" the particular species ol' Snaggletooth...
obviously NOT human...
and the snaggletooth being such a prominent feature along with the obvious girth, might lead to a wide variety of theories...
perhaps Alien ?
perhaps a Mutant life form ?

Norm

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 03, 2017, 12:41:25 PM

George is a swell storyteller. Storyteller....get it?  He likes to tell stories...

another consideration is the quantity of processed food the fat ass consumed during his life time...
damn, he could be in better shape than some of this 3000 year old corpses found...
fat tends to accumulate those preservatives...

imagine Falkie being on display in some museum in the future ?