• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

what about a gofundme for a nice fall canoe trip in the Appalachian mountains...
with some banjo music in the background ?

I hear George can "squeal" real good...

(and just think...he "approves" of white guys)

Swishypants

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 01, 2017, 10:19:04 PM
what about a gofundme for a nice fall canoe trip in the Appalachian mountains...

What's wrong with hate fucking another man in the ass to achieve dominance? I do it and I've got lots of people who are my slaves now. They turn over their money, or let me come over and have sex with their 18 year old daughters. If I need an extra car they bring one over. It's a good set up and with the extra cash they turn over to me I was able to buy a Beach Condominium Resort.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 10:23:17 PM
What's wrong with hate fucking another man in the ass to achieve dominance? I do it and I've got lots of people who are my slaves now. They turn over their money, or let me come over and have sex with their 18 year old daughters. If I need an extra car they bring one over. It's a good set up and with the extra cash they turn over to me I was able to buy a Beach Condominium Resort.

Oh, you two are made for each other! Another Bellgab romance blooms!  :D

Who

Journalists often miss their mouth while inhaling their food.

Who

The world's greatest journalists often deliver breaking news stories from their beds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on October 02, 2017, 06:53:36 AM

Picky picky picky!!!

LadyFish

Quote from: Who on October 02, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

The world's greatest journalists often deliver breaking news stories from their beds.

He's slipping. This video could go viral and he forgot to plug donating to his gosendme fund on the video.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 01, 2017, 10:19:04 PM

PLEASE DISREGARD ABOVE IDEA
in checking with an Appalachian canoe rental agency...
I was informed even the hilljacks roaming the banks looking for prey have some standards...
evidently, having heard about Falkie and his past "romantic encounters" with large Black
Men in the county lockup...
would find "sloppy seconds" (after the Black Men mentioned) even below their standards !

oh, well...

Any word yet on how the haunted house tour signups are coming along?

I'm guessing the rush of customers signing up early to ensure a reservation is over, and it's way too early for the last minute types to commit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 02, 2017, 10:19:23 AM
Any word yet on how the haunted house tour signups are coming along?

I'm guessing the rush of customers signing up early to ensure a reservation is over, and it's way too early for the last minute types to commit.

I heard the lines rival that of a Black Friday

chefist

Dear lord, it's running down his chin and neck...ughhh

bateman

Mr. Who, what YOU miss is that news cycles wait for no one. George, even in the middle of a delicious meal, recognized the commitment he made to his fans to bring them breaking news, and jumped into action. You should show a little appreciation for the sacrifices George makes for us ALL.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2017, 02:34:58 PM
Mr. Who, what YOU miss is that news cycles wait for no one. George, even in the middle of a delicious meal, recognized the commitment he made to his fans to bring them breaking news, and jumped into action. You should show a little appreciation for the sacrifices George makes for us ALL.

Thank you, Dr Goebbels. Although rumour has it on the Dark Web that it isn't food encrusting Senda's revolting features and that - in a rare moment of private enterprise - he was trying to raise funds for AlienCon by tossing the salad of a homeless man.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 02, 2017, 03:12:01 PM
Thank you, Dr Goebbels. Although rumour has it on the Dark Web that it isn't food encrusting Senda's revolting features and that - in a rare moment of private enterprise - he was trying to raise funds for AlienCon by tossing the salad of a homeless man.

Is that considered honest work?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 02, 2017, 03:12:01 PM
OMG...
I had to look this up...
as suspected, it is an euphemism for...
(I cannot bring myself to type it...I think I am going to throw up now)

now, I am left to wonder what "compensation" he received ?
a half dozen cans ? 3 lbs of cardboard ? some glass bottles ?

or was it just an "even exchange" , they just "tossed each other's salad" ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 02, 2017, 05:22:27 PM
OMG...
I had to look this up...
as suspected, it is an euphemism for...
(I cannot bring myself to type it...I think I am going to throw up now)

now, I am left to wonder what "compensation" he received ?
a half dozen cans ? 3 lbs of cardboard ? some glass bottles ?

or was it just an "even exchange" ?

It is a euphemism for "playing the rusty trombone".

Queenie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 01, 2017, 10:45:24 PM
Oh, you two are made for each other! Another Bellgab romance blooms!  :D

I could listen to Curtis's dreamy voice all night long.

Queenie

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

I figure if George didn't make a video about it, it isn't worth knowing. At work I know a lot more than everyone else when we discuss the news during lunch. George is like watching headline news with in-depth knowledge and professional commentary.

Queenie

Quote from: Who on October 02, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

That's real dedication. George is on the job both day and night.

Queenie

George and Art both look fantastic in black turtle necks!
George would be a great guest on the The View or Ellen Degeneres.

Quote from: Queenie on October 02, 2017, 07:01:12 PM
George and Art both look fantastic in black turtle necks!
George would be a great guest on the The View or Ellen Degeneres.
LOL
George on the View ?
how would Whoopie react to George ?
how would George react to Whoopie ?

never watch the View...
however, IF George was a guest...
DAMN RIGHT ! I WOULD !

(George would straighten out all those WILLFUL WOMEN on the spot !)

Is Curtis The Mud King really morning DJ JB Love?

I ran across the bit of click bait but gave it a shot because I was bored. When the DJ spoke I said to myself "where have I heard that voice before?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgJfm3sm2JI

heater

Quote from: Queenie on October 02, 2017, 06:44:54 PM
I could listen to Curtis's dreamy voice all night long.

Me too! Especially for a donation of $10. It’s more entertainment than you get reading 20  of the Evil One MV’s posts.

heater

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 02, 2017, 07:59:03 PM
Is Curtis The Mud King really morning DJ JB Love?

I ran across the bit of click bait but gave it a shot because I was bored. When the DJ spoke I said to myself "where have I heard that voice before?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgJfm3sm2JI

I’m contractually obligated to say keep listening to learn more.

Queenie

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 02, 2017, 09:18:04 PM
Me too! Especially for a donation of $10. It’s more entertainment than you get reading 20  of the Evil One MV’s posts.

Curtis you sweetie in a few days I'm donating $50.00.  :-*

Per: "NEW PRODUCT ADDED TO THE GUY FROM PITTSBURGH STORE" video.

You know, I often feel bad for that guy. I really do. Off in his own, little world, he continues on -- unflappable. Now he's introducing his own line of apparel because, as we know, he thinks himself some "famous" person who's accomplished so much. If only in his mind.

That guy never appears to have an original, insightful concept of his own. Things are "borrowed" or "adapted" from what others did or do. Why should anyone support such efforts when there are true visionaries and creators/innovators that are more deserving?

His "Where In The World Is The Guy From Pittsburgh?" bit is a cheesy spin on the older computer game: "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?" Right down to the primitive-graphics map the game used and even the magnifying glass. Can't he do anything derived from his own thoughts, concepts that haven't been seen before? It appears not.

And the theme "Where In The World Is The Guy From Pittsburgh?" seems to make no sense. How often and where does this guy travel? He gets around? He's some globe trotter? Everyone knows where he is: Sitting around and lifting others' material and "acting" like it's his own genius or he is "working" in the news business. It's sad to see.

Haters and trolls abound in that guy's mind. All "soulless people" only out to "put down" his "great efforts" when it's obvious he himself makes no attempts in earnest. He'd have been more apt naming the theme: "What In The World Is With The Guy From Pittsburgh?"

He often brags about his supposed experiences in the world. But his actions prove that wrong. The recent he didn't know the "Alien Con 2018" was a trademarked name and logo shows that. What? Anyone with a lick of even fringe experience would know that -- but not that guy.

In addition, there is no entry in the Internet Movie Database for any "Anthony Senda," "George Senda" or even any "Senda" that fits his traits. I thought he claimed to be some "working extra" or something? Oddly, no record of that exists. Which it should -- if he really did anything in television.

Then the NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena) reference. Is he implying an involvement with that organization? If so, in what capacity? What's with the "Civil Air Patrol" bit as well. He should detail further about his implied involvement with that organization while he's "at it," for sure. Why drag them into this mess if he holds no connection with them? Correct?

And the worst thing he could do, I feel, is point out his YouTube bit. People may actually visit his channel -- and shudder when they see the content. If he's proud of all that, then maybe he's set his goals a lot lower than most would. Thousands of views? I don't doubt that -- like one of those bad car wrecks people just can't help but gawk at.

Yes, and his closing line includes "stay safe out there." Another of his originals, huh? Or doesn't that phrase closely resemble what George Noory uses as a sign off? No matter. "Borrowing" from others is the sign of a true thinker and doer like the "famous" [in quotes] YouTube superstar himself.

It only gets better by the day, folks. As he brags to stand for "truth, justice and the American way." But isn't that line lifted from the "Superman" television series...?

By the way, the "Alien Con" thing is a private event operated by what appears to be the "A&E" network. Senda claims the trip will involve a "live stream" as it happens, as he states "no one has done that before." There may be a darn good reason no one has done that before -- the rights to do so probably rest with the organizers. Before people contribute to a fund which claims it will "live stream" the event as visitors, it's best to ensure such have cleared the rights to do so with the organizers ahead of time.

If not, the endeavour may come to a screeching halt as a couple of jokers attempting to "live stream" a private event without prior consent get tossed out of said event for violating broadcast rights. With no refund of fees paid, by the way, which is possible.

Find out first what is allowed and what is not. We already saw a trademark violation that, luckily for Senda, was shut down before any profit was made from intellectual-property theft. Odd how someone claiming to have so much experience seems to have no idea how the real world works, for sure.

Then "Coast To Coast AM" may have some explaining to do, when its self-professed "official researcher and contributor" got made for a blatant trademark violation. Is stealing others' intellectual property part of what the program does? You tell me. We have this example and it doesn't look good for that program in that regard. 

Not so fast.

Falkie is going to shine in his Haunted Houses of Martinez and Saf'ferncisco tours.  Putting together his multimedia experience and knowledge base should lead to his big breakout.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 02, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
... Sitting around and lifting others' material... The recent he didn't know the "Alien Con 2018" was a trademarked name and logo shows that. What? Anyone with a lick of even fringe experience would know that -- but not that guy...

Falkie is an expert when it comes to tradmarks and trademark infringement.  He's read about it.  If an item is not marked TM, if it is but the person wanting to use it didn't notice, or no one explicitly said it's trademarked, then it's fair game.  If it's clearly trademarked, Falkie is free to use it any way he wants under Fair Use.  If Falkie says something of his is trademarked, or going to be, no one else can use it at all.  The same applies to copyrighted material.  See?  Simple.

If some sleasy person or corporation is somehow able to work their way around the above to block him from using their content, probably due to either inside connections or lazy, ignorant judges, Falkie's fallback position is they won't be able to garnish his monthly check anyway.

Now that that's squared away, are you going to make a generous donation towards his trip or not?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 02, 2017, 11:27:46 PM
Not so fast.

Falkie is going to shine in his Haunted Houses of Martinez and Saf'ferncisco tours.  Putting together his multimedia experience and knowledge base should lead to his big breakout.

I mean, let the guy work at something on his own. Do his own research without stealing from others. I suggest he proves to us -- who have worked in the real world -- but not taking online material or from published works and give us his own, original "work" on perhaps "Haunted Alcatraz." In which the guy does all the research himself, takes us on a tour of the now-defunct, legendary federal penitentiary and speaks with sources himself. Not "borrowing" from others. That would be a good assignment for him, I feel, and one in which he proves he will earn a donation to any further efforts he claims to undertake.

SnapT

Quote from: chefist on October 01, 2017, 05:34:04 PM
Wow...just, Wow..listen and judge for yourself...

Why does Falkie's impression of Oliver Hardy have a British accent?