• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Norm on September 29, 2017, 09:01:39 PM
Every little donation helps, all reportable income for 2017, he's heading directly towards the point of no return and when the faucet of free money is shut off he'll blame the 'trolls over at sewergab' You're doing great George, no chance of getting caught, just take the money and run...

Falkie is going to get away without reporting this.
Curtis is running the fund raiser so the cash is his. From what I understand it will be Curtis that purchases the tickets, airfare ect. I do not know that Falkie is required to claim the monetary value of the gifts that he will be given.
But Curtis will need to declare it on his taxes. I am sure the extra airfare just covers the taxes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2017, 09:45:01 PM
Falkie is going to get away without reporting this.
Curtis is running the fund raiser so the cash is his. From what I understand it will be Curtis that purchases the tickets, airfare ect. I do not know that Falkie is required to claim the monetary value of the gifts that he will be given.
But Curtis will need to declare it on his taxes. I am sure the extra airfare just covers the taxes.

Curtis won't have to declare it unless he gets more than $14,000 from one person. It is just a gift. Falkie's situation is different because he is on assistance.

This means Falki will have to worry about the money he gets from Curtis.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 29, 2017, 09:54:38 PM
Curtis won't have to declare it unless he gets more than $14,000 from one person. It is just a gift. Falkie's situation is different because he is on assistance.

This means Falki will have to worry about the money he gets from Curtis.

So Falki only has to worry if Curtis can not go. If Curtis does go then (as I understand it) all monies are held by him and Falki has to ask him to buy the toys he wants.

Norm

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 29, 2017, 10:16:29 PM
Mr. Senda will hear about this!

The 'Chosen One' will be displeased. It is best we do not discuss it openly, I fear Senda henchmen are nearby....

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2017, 10:19:51 PM
So Falki only has to worry if Curtis can not go. If Curtis does go then (as I understand it) all monies are held by him and Falki has to ask him to buy the toys he wants.

I am not a lawyer. Seems like the lines are fuzzy. If he accepts a gift from Curtis, it seems like it is only ethical to report it. Hard to say that he didn't realize $1800 of travel, room, food, event tickets, and cat food wasn't a gift.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2017, 10:19:51 PM

Correct. Cutis is the 'moneyguy' No transfer of funds can occur directly to Falkie. Only 'gifts' so to speak.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 29, 2017, 10:22:04 PM
I am not a lawyer. Seems like the lines are fuzzy. If he accepts a gift from Curtis, it seems like it is only ethical to report it. Hard to say that he didn't realize $1800 of travel, room, food, event tickets, and cat food wasn't a gift.

It is ethical to see a box of free samples and to take one and leave the rest for others. But we are talking Falkie. Never expect him to be ethical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQOakqJkiXI&t=23s

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 11:53:04 AM
It looks lke an enormous bowl of ice cream, with candy balls on top
Nice dig.  You know that was senda's pet name for the biggest negro to play the 'rape game.'

Quote from: Norm on September 29, 2017, 10:23:13 PM
Correct. Cutis is the 'moneyguy' No transfer of funds can occur directly to Falkie. Only 'gifts' so to speak.

I hope they get video of Falkie having a meltdown because Curtis will not let him buy a plush Cthulhu in the vendor room.

paladin1991

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on September 29, 2017, 05:21:28 PM
Why can't you spare a dime for the brother, brother?

Our world needs a little more kindness, show Falkie some love.

senda saw all the love he deserved in the County slam.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 29, 2017, 10:36:54 PM
senda saw all the love he deserved in the County slam.
may I ask you to elaborate ?

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 29, 2017, 10:34:53 PM
Nice dig.  You know that was senda's pet name for the biggest negro to play the 'rape game.'
Falkie might have cried "rape" the morning after...
but, I heard he "enticed" the big negros...
he wanted it bad...real bad...
it was after being noticed the following morning taking his "walk of of shame" and taunted by the others...

I feel sorry for his cats.  In this video, from the cat's body language she clearly doesn't want to be bothered, and Falkie clearly either is unaware of that or doesn't care.  He doesn't even know how to pet her.  It's clods like this who get scratched up, then decide they don't like cats.

Wasn't he going to take one from it's home and give it to Kathy?  I sincerely doubt she's any better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGqiVC_mqE 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 11:52:43 PM
I feel sorry for his cats.  In this video, from the cat's body language she clearly doesn't want to be bothered, and Falkie clearly either is unaware of that or doesn't care.  He doesn't even know how to pet her.  It's clods like this who get scratched up, then decide they don't like cats.

Wasn't he going to take one from it's home and give it to Kathy?  I sincerely doubt she's any better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGqiVC_mqE 

all i could think during that vid was the cat could use a good grooming.

Falkie says he's ''never'' buying any more Steelers gear and not watching football this year, but he's still going to make his predictions.  How long until he starts watching games and buying more Steelers junk?

SergeantMajor

Quote from: chefist on September 29, 2017, 07:21:02 PM
It seems that George is not the only person who has issues with keeping their hovels clean. Take a look at this disturbing video...oh, and they have cats too. You'll hear a lot of the same justifications for the filth...amazing actually the similarities.

https://youtu.be/_X1HhjV_ecg
The big difference is that she wants to change her habits and wasn’t forced to because of an impending inspection...although a perverse thought is to get These two crazy kids together...maybe she could cohost a Senda video

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 09:17:32 PM

https://vimeo.com/236181005

YP, my hat is off to to you good Sir! An excellent and humorous bunker video! Please make more, although I imagine Senda as Goering

Quote from: chefist on September 29, 2017, 07:21:02 PM
It seems that George is not the only person who has issues with keeping their hovels clean. Take a look at this disturbing video...oh, and they have cats too. You'll hear a lot of the same justifications for the filth...amazing actually the similarities.

https://youtu.be/_X1HhjV_ecg

She is the opposite of Senda.
First, there is no reason to believe that Senda was organized all his life. His mother had to keep tossing out his possessions because they took up full rooms in the house, One of his complaints is that he used a "spare" dinning room to put his model army tanks and she got fed up and tossed them all.

She seems to have been organized until a legit disability.

She makes cleaning videos to motivate herself to do better and hold herself responsible. Senda makes cleaning video to shut up haters that say he never cleans.

She gets tired and sore and can only do a chunk at a time but she keeps at it and finishes the job.
Senda gets tired and sore then says it is good enough to pass and never goes back.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 29, 2017, 11:13:34 PM
may I ask you to elaborate ?
"It's a story old as time......senda and the beeeeeeassts."

Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cHmMpZToY

Sewergab's MV should have donated more than $10 because "he's made millions off the Falkie thread but I am not ungrateful."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2017, 07:16:16 AM
Well done! Bravo!

Thank you. I'm not entirely happy with it but working in Lightworks isn't easy. I wish I had Sony Vegas on this pc, that is so easy and user friendly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on September 30, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

Sewergab's MV should have donated more than $10 because "he's made millions off the Falkie thread but I am not ungrateful."

Not only millions, but several new homes and their swimming pools and ability to send his Wife and kids to Morocco first class (of course).

GravitySucks

A white truck hit a white Mercedes. Not racist, it is was it is.

... Sewergab's MV should have donated more than $10 because "he's made millions off the Falkie thread but I am not ungrateful."

Someone should be monetizng Falkie's commentary and videos, for some reason Falkie isn't doing it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 30, 2017, 09:11:03 AM
Someone should be monetizng Falkie's commentary and videos, for some reason Falkie isn't doing it.

All in good time. Rome  wasn't  built in a day.