• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: canadiancommie on September 28, 2017, 02:52:38 AM
Is it Sacramento or San Francisco?  I am confused... :-\

He produced a new vid to clarify...it's San Fran goddammit!  But now it's unclear if it is Dec. 4th or the 5th...five o'clock is clear though.

Edit:  I'm starting to wonder if this little soiree is actually going to happen.... ???

ponyboysunset

I want to know who was who in chat last night dammit. LOL.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 28, 2017, 07:40:17 AM

Me...cucumber_ love.  :)

ShirtBootlegger.

After watching the Hugh Hefner video I want to know what item did Playboy produce that could work improperly?

And was getting a letter from Heff the positive reinforcement that started Senda on a lifetime of bitching?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 28, 2017, 08:03:24 AM
ShirtBootlegger.

After watching the Hugh Hefner video I want to know what item did Playboy produce that could work improperly?

And was getting a letter from Heff the positive reinforcement that started Senda on a lifetime of bitching?

Crowdfund idea: Okay stay with me on this. Raise funds to dress upholster slow Kathy in a bunny girl suit complete with reinforced material and whalebone stays to support her pendulous udders. Then Senda could make a tribute video about 'The Heff' with Kathy prancing around just behind him in his spacious recording studio.

Thoughts?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 28, 2017, 08:09:00 AM
Crowdfund idea: Okay stay with me on this. Raise funds to dress upholster slow Kathy in a bunny girl suit complete with reinforced material and whalebone stays to support her pendulous udders. Then Senda could make a tribute video about 'The Heff' with Kathy prancing around just behind him in his spacious recording studio.

Thoughts?

I like the idea.

I do not like the thousand stream of consciousness posts that Happier Times will flood us with after seeing the idea.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 28, 2017, 08:18:01 AM
I like the idea.

I do not like the thousand stream of consciousness posts that Happier Times will flood us with after seeing the idea.

fags will be fags.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2017, 08:21:53 AM
fags will be fags.

When I want to hear from you I will take my dick out of your mouth.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 28, 2017, 08:27:59 AM

Erm, is he any good with that kind of thing? Just asking for a friend.

Happier times will post a lot about slow Kathy shakin it all about I'm sure, but as long as he keeps it to the point (or points, geddit?) it'll be fine.

Dr. MD MD

That's your dick?! I though that there was just some food stuck between my teeth.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2017, 08:33:26 AM
That's your dick?! I though that there was just some food stuck between my teeth.  :D

Quit while you're behind barbie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 28, 2017, 08:37:03 AM
Quit while you're behind barbie.

Am I making you nervous? I'm never behind. You're the one who likes to play catch.  ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 28, 2017, 08:32:35 AM
Erm, is he any good with that kind of thing? Just asking for a friend.

He does cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe and swallow the gravy. But it is very scripted and mechanical. As if he has a check list of things to do but he never follows your lead.

I just had a flash back that I was writing a review for RedBook but somehow found myself reviewing a Rent Boy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 28, 2017, 08:48:20 AM
He does cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe and swallow the gravy. But it is very scripted and mechanical. As if he has a check list of things to do but he never follows your lead.

I just had a flash back that I was writing a review for RedBook but somehow found myself reviewing a Rent Boy.

Happier Times does all that for you? And even after servicing Falkie?! The guy's a machine!  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2017, 08:50:11 AM
Happier Times does all that for you? And even after servicing Falkie?! The guy's a machine!  ;D

Oh the old switcharoo, always a great last resort reply. "I know you are but what am I" as it is called by the natives of school grounds.

I am sorry if my review was too negative, I took one for the team and was not a thrilled customer.
On the positive side I will say two words, "Fully Functional". Personally I do not care about that but there is a big market for it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 28, 2017, 09:01:18 AM
Oh the old switcharoo, always a great last resort reply. "I know you are but what am I" as it is called by the natives of school grounds.

I am sorry if my review was too negative, I took one for the team and was not a thrilled customer.
On the positive side I will say two words, "Fully Functional". Personally I do not care about that but there is a big market for it.

Whatever toots your horn. I don't judge.  ;)

SredniVashtar

*Applause*

3OctaveFart

The jumble of the Noory interview was proof enough Senda has no conversational skills. Anyone can sit in front of an iPad and rant about self-serving BS.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 20, 2017, 11:06:20 AM
He doesn't need a card to get inside.  Just to buy something.  That is why the card is dead.  He never bought anything.  But I bet he tried to return shit. 
Can't you still get a visitors pas from customer service for a fee?

starrmtn001

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 27, 2017, 06:58:53 PM
I wonder if Falkie were to procreate would his child be Christian Weston Chandler? There is a similarity there.
Hey, Serg.  You are an awesome BellGabber.  But, PLEASE, don't ever use falkie and procreate in the same sentence again. :o   Thank you. ;)

starrmtn001

FuckyFalksUp.  Heh, heh. ::)

starrmtn001

OH SHIT!    BWHAAA-HAAAA-HAA-HAAAA!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 28, 2017, 08:33:26 AM
Great comeback!   ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 28, 2017, 07:50:17 AM
Me...cucumber_ love.  :)

Oh.

I was Margies_Mangina.   This knowledge kind of makes it not so Hot anymore.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 28, 2017, 05:12:12 PM
Oh.

I was Margies_Mangina.   This knowledge kind of makes it not so Hot anymore.

Don't you believe it sweet cheeks...

starrmtn001

Here's the chat log.  It shows name changes occurring inside the chat room.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2017, 04:59:08 PM
Hey, Serg.  You are an awesome BellGabber.  But, PLEASE, don't ever use falkie and procreate in the same sentence again. :o   Thank you. ;)

Tbank you. And perhaps I should have  prefaced it as a scientific experiment. I will never again entertain the concept of a Senda heir :(

LadyFish

What a waste of $5!

Someone donated $5 to the Falkie junket and used the name Anonymous and didn't even leave a trolley comment. What was the point of that?

bateman

SNN CAN EXCLUSIVELY REPORT THAT THE MASTER(tm) IS CURRENTLY UPLOADING A VIDEO ABOUT A MOLDY OLD PEACH HE FOUND IN HIS COUCH. STAY TUNED TO SNN HERE FOR THE VERY LATEST.

Quote from: bateman on September 28, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

SNN CAN EXCLUSIVELY REPORT THAT THE MASTER(tm) IS CURRENTLY UPLOADING A VIDEO ABOUT A MOLDY OLD PEACH HE FOUND IN HIS COUCH. STAY TUNED TO SNN HERE FOR THE VERY LATEST.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thanks for the update.   Can not wait!